PDA

View Full Version : Who has what it takes?

GR Tiger_14
11-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Brownwood has easily done work on their last two opponents. At first I was, I admit, hating on BW. But Derek Longoria is from Glen Rose and he is a close friend so I might as well root for em. Back to the topic, does Borger have what it takes to beat this remarkable BW team?? If not Borger, who do you think BW could end up playing farther down the bracket that might have what it takes to end the BW season? I think I have to go with two time defending state champs Carthage. To me, they are on top and are waiting to be knocked off. I think BW vs Carthage would be one heck of a game:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Looking4number8
11-20-2010, 04:59 PM
I hope nobody has what it takes this year.... Gonna be some tough games to finish thing thing off but I believe the lions can do it... For now, gonna enjoy one game at a time!!!!

Go Lions!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-20-2010, 07:15 PM
If Snyder can get back to BW I think it will be a bit different than the first meeting. But Monahans should be able to give em a game as well. Don't know a thing about Dalhart. Either way I don't think BW loses this year unless its in the finals.

defense51
11-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Brownwood doesn't seem to have any weaknesses at least none that have been exposed. I think they roll to the SC.

garciap77
11-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by GR Tiger_14
Brownwood has easily done work on their last two opponents. At first I was, I admit, hating on BW. But Derek Longoria is from Glen Rose and he is a close friend so I might as well root for em. Back to the topic, does Borger have what it takes to beat this remarkable BW team?? If not Borger, who do you think BW could end up playing farther down the bracket that might have what it takes to end the BW season? I think I have to go with two time defending state champs Carthage. To me, they are on top and are waiting to be knocked off. I think BW vs Carthage would be one heck of a game:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

NO ONE!!!!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by defense51
Brownwood doesn't seem to have any weaknesses at least none that have been exposed. I think they roll to the SC.

They are a very complete team. Jackson Shipley is better than they say he is but the rest of the recievers are Waaaaaay above average as well. My opinion only. There D is stout but nothing like there O. But there definition of a close game is a respectible score at halftime. I think anybody who is left can give them that, but it'll take a giant effort to beat em.

gonktacular
11-20-2010, 08:04 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/gonktacular/No-really-We-can-beat-Brownwood-Sure-you-can.jpg

Louie13
11-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
NO ONE!!!!!!

Hope you are going to be at our game Friday. Can't wait to meet you. Even tho you post bad pictures of us, you are a Lion and Region I supporter. Thanks:)

Louie13
11-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by gonktacular
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/gonktacular/No-really-We-can-beat-Brownwood-Sure-you-can.jpg

:fnypost:

Roughneck_Dad
11-20-2010, 08:25 PM
:clap: Columbia Roughnecks :clap: :2thumbsup

garciap77
11-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
Hope you are going to be at our game Friday. Can't wait to meet you. Even tho you post bad pictures of us, you are a Lion and Region I supporter. Thanks:)

I'll be there. I don't post bad pictures of US:D; only of my friend Rocket. And sometimes of my friend L4#8 when he gets silly!:D

Looking4number8
11-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Louie13

Originally posted by garciap77
I'll be there. I don't post bad pictures of US:D; only of my friend Rocket. And sometimes of my friend L4#8 when he gets silly!:D

You have Garcia confused, he is not a Lion supporter, he is a loin supporter.... Damn, now I am sure to get another bad (but funny) pic of me posted.

Hey Garcia, name the time and place to eat Friday and my crew will be there. Beer makes no difference to me as I will be driving and not partaking!

Looking4number8
11-21-2010, 05:22 PM
nm

Saggy Aggie
11-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Roughneck_Dad
:clap: Columbia Roughnecks :clap: :2thumbsup Doesn't matter, because Brownwood is d-2 and we're d-1. :(