spaniard
11-20-2010, 11:12 AM
if the ags defense shows up, i think the ags will win by 13

eagleqb_14
11-20-2010, 12:15 PM
im looking forward to seeing the aggies kill

mar00nmichael
11-20-2010, 12:17 PM
I am a little bias, but I am going with A&M. It is hard for me to go against a fired up 12th Man, Pelin's comments about his fans being better, and the change in attitude since Tannehill has come to play. I think it is going to very close and it will come down to the Aggie Defense transorming into the Wrecking Crew and that fired up 12th Man to get the Ags past the Huskers. Good Luck Ags and Go Lions...

eagles_victory
11-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Ags win this game rather easily Nebraska is overrated and A&M is playing the best football they have plyed in years.

bulldog25
11-21-2010, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Ags win this game rather easily Nebraska is overrated and A&M is playing the best football they have plyed in years.

How bout them Penalty's?
I think the refs don't want Nebraska to go the the Big 12 Championship game because they don't want Nebraska to win out on their out of the Big 12.

Im a big Texas Longhorn fan so I hate A&M but if i had to cheer for another team in the Big 12, it would have to be Nebraska.

Falcongrad&Dad
11-21-2010, 01:15 AM
WHOOP!!!! Let's get it on Thanksgiving night!!!! Gig'em Aggies!

eagles_victory
11-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by bulldog25
How bout them Penalty's?
I think the refs don't want Nebraska to go the the Big 12 Championship game because they don't want Nebraska to win out on their out of the Big 12.

Im a big Texas Longhorn fan so I hate A&M but if i had to cheer for another team in the Big 12, it would have to be Nebraska. Im with you on everything you say tonight was an absolute embarassment for the conference on national TV. Hope the Horns show up Thursday night to salvage the season at least a little bit.

Falcongrad&Dad
11-21-2010, 01:24 AM
Im with you on everything you say tonight was an absolute embarassment for the conference on national TV. Hope the Horns show up Thursday night to salvage the season at least a little bit.
A game in which the t-sips have to win to become bow eligible....as another poster once said..thump thump

oldtownag
11-21-2010, 01:26 AM
If anyone embarrassed themselves it was Bo Pelini. I don't know why anyone would want to play for that jackwad!

Falcongrad&Dad
11-21-2010, 01:41 AM
I say goodbye to them...have fun in the big ( little ) 10

tigerfan99
11-21-2010, 02:50 AM
nebraska got screwed that roughing the passer call was a bad call

eagles_victory
11-21-2010, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Falcongrad&Dad
A game in which the t-sips have to win to become bow eligible....as another poster once said..thump thump Texas has had a really bad year is that the point your trying to make? I don't think anyone will argue that.

eagles_victory
11-21-2010, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Falcongrad&Dad
I say goodbye to them...have fun in the big ( little ) 10 League has been just as good if not better than the Big 12 this year.

3afan
11-21-2010, 06:14 AM
congrats aTm

NastySlot
11-21-2010, 07:15 AM
League has been just as good if not better than the Big 12 this year.

the league (big xii) is and has been weak or a joke of a conference for a while...just when your horns are winning you like to think it's something it's not.

beat ou and you've been on easy street to a bcs bowl.

NastySlot
11-21-2010, 07:19 AM
How bout them Penalty's?

Im a big Texas Longhorn fan so I hate A&M but if i had to cheer for another team in the Big 12, it would have to be Nebraska.

the ref's don't want Nebraska to win?

yeah how about them penalties? I was once told by an official..."we call em if we see em."

shamu85
11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
I gotta admit, I thought the roughing penalty was a bad call. However, I won't question the other 15 or so penalties they got. And Bo Pelini looked like a little kid who wasn't getting his way at the daycare.

Aggie D looked great, offense not so much. Burkhead almost took over the game in the 4th, but unlike A&M and Gray, they didn't keep giving it to him. Passing game for both teams was not real good. Nebraska had too many drops on the short slant that was open all night, and A&M couldn't get anyone open.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving Day game. With the way the Longhorns offense has been playing, and the way A&M has been running the ball, I think the Aggies win this by two TDs.

GreenMachine
11-21-2010, 12:29 PM
I was at the game and the only suspect call I believe was the roughing the passer. We were talking after the game at our tailgate and one guy said if you can't put up more than 6 pts and you are a top ten team, you can't expect to win. I will have to say that the teams seemed very evenly matched and the 12th Man DEFINITELY had a huge bearing on the game. It was the loudest game I have ever been to. Wrecking Crew is back!!!

bulldog25
11-21-2010, 12:52 PM
That is true about the six points, but if your a Top 20 team you should be able to put up more than 9, right?

GreenMachine
11-21-2010, 01:08 PM
That is true about the six points, but if your a Top 20 team you should be able to put up more than 9, right? You are right. I know both teams really rely on their defenses, so I guess you really could figure on a low scoring game.

Reds fan
11-21-2010, 01:36 PM
That is true about the six points, but if your a Top 20 team you should be able to put up more than 9, right?

Maybe, but you are talking about a Nebraska D that has been dominating. The Aggies found a way to win, they were forced to stay conservative in Tannehill biggest test since becoming the starter. Avoiding the turnover had to be the focus and that they accomplished. Gray was a beast last night.

I have been to a lot of games at Kyle but I haver never seen that place rock like that. An absolutely electric atmosphere and that should turn the Aggies recruiting efforts up another level.

I had to laugh at Pelini's telling his players afterward that the game was irrelevant! He sure wasn't acting that way on the sideline. Of all the penalties the one that killed NE the most was the unsportsmanlike call on him. The guy has no class.

Txbroadcaster
11-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Maybe, but you are talking about a Nebraska D that has been dominating. The Aggies found a way to win, they were forced to stay conservative in Tannehill biggest test since becoming the starter. Avoiding the turnover had to be the focus and that they accomplished. Gray was a beast last night.

I have been to a lot of games at Kyle but I haver never seen that place rock like that. An absolutely electric atmosphere and that should turn the Aggies recruiting efforts up another level.

I had to laugh at Pelini's telling his players afterward that the game was irrelevant! He sure wasn't acting that way on the sideline. Of all the penalties the one that killed NE the most was the unsportsmanlike call on him. The guy has no class.

NU's D has NOT been dominating..gave up 41 to OSU and 30 to Iowa State. ..the NU D is good, but not anywhere near where they were last year

Saggy Aggie
11-21-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm a big homer and even I thought NU got screwed on 2 penalties. #1 being the roughing the passer and #2 being a pass interference on 3rd down that set up the Aggies 3rd FG. Looked like great coverage to me, but I'll take luck.

Main point being = Aggies found a way to win, rather than finding a way to lose. :) :clap:

Reds fan
11-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
NU's D has NOT been dominating..gave up 41 to OSU and 30 to Iowa State. ..the NU D is good, but not anywhere near where they were last year

Nebraska came into last night with the 9th ranked overall defense in the land, that's more than "good". Plus they just held KU to 87 yards total last week and 5 first downs that IS dominating....and what I was referring to.

NastySlot
11-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Nebraska came into last night with the 9th ranked overall defense in the land, that's more than "good". Plus they just held KU to 87 yards total last week and 5 first downs that IS dominating....and what I was referring to.

i think they were number v. the pass number 2 in scoring defense behind Missouri and overall 2 behind texas in total d.

eagles_victory
11-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Nebraska came into last night with the 9th ranked overall defense in the land, that's more than "good". Plus they just held KU to 87 yards total last week and 5 first downs that IS dominating....and what I was referring to. I think Kansas got shut out by a pee wee team earlier this year.

trojandad
11-21-2010, 04:50 PM
the ref didnt even know which way to point in directing the penalty being called........:nerd:

Eagle 1
11-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm no Nebraska fan, but they got screwed on some of them calls.
However, I'm glad A&M won.

NastySlot
11-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

maybe two......the pass interference and i guess you could pick any of the other 15?

trojandad
11-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

+1

pelini's act is running stale.....did you see the look on his face when the interviewer asked him at halftime about his talk with martinez? he looked like "OMG, got busted, what do i tell her?"...he stuttered like a baby with his hand in the cookie jar....whatever it was musta been so stupid that he went against what he told the interviewer; he said martinez was sitting the second half but then "thought better".....yea.......:vrycnfsd:

FB-fanatic
11-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Wow, heavy rumors out there that Martinez NU quit the team.

Saggy Aggie
11-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by FB-fanatic
Wow, heavy rumors out there that Martinez NU quit the team. I found THIS (http://www.indyposted.com/128247/taylor-martinez-quits-rumors-about-nebraska-qb-begin-to-circulate/)

FB-fanatic
11-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Also, here is a link to someone's interpretation of what was said on the field to Martinez :

http://betteroffred.fantake.com/2010/11/21/did-taylor-call-his-dad-during-the-am-game/

after looking at the video, looks to be right.

navscanmaster
11-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by FB-fanatic
Wow, heavy rumors out there that Martinez NU quit the team.

The kid is a hell of a talent, and I think he is very tough as well. Pelini's stock is falling fast, IMO. Kind of like a Leach/Mangini mutated offspring of a coach lately. Maybe that's a bad comparison, but it sounded good to me.

neck_06
11-22-2010, 12:17 AM
I've got mixed reports from my "sources." Probably just best to wait and see if he practices tomorrow.

SWMustang
11-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
The kid is a hell of a talent, and I think he is very tough as well. Pelini's stock is falling fast, IMO. Kind of like a Leach/Mangini mutated offspring of a coach lately. Maybe that's a bad comparison, but it sounded good to me.

no, I think that's pretty accurate. I was puzzled and shocked to see him lighting into Martinez. From what I've read, Martinez's dad has a little craig James in him and is often critical of Pellini. Regardless, to be seen on national TV acting like that is something the college administrators want nothing of.

Emerson1
11-22-2010, 12:20 AM
Wasn't Nebraska the only major school that offered Martinez?