PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Peeps

Trashman
11-20-2010, 10:13 AM
My family had to sit on the BP side of the field last night. We had the most wonderful time sitting next to the BP faithful, not only are you nice people but you showed grace under fire. Hope to meet and talk to you again some day!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

GrTigers6
11-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Where did you sit trashman? I sat over there too. About 20 yard line south endzone top. With the exception of two guys we had a good experience too. I even talked to a guy from Bridgeport most of the night.
The other guys were griping cause the brownwood fans were cheering. One even said Shipley would only hold a clip board for the longhorns. He got a pretty funny response. A guy in front told him to sit down and shut up talking about a hs player. It was kinda funny.

BullsFan
11-20-2010, 11:02 AM
We were on the 50 yard line about 8 rows up, and there were two gentlemen from Brownwood sitting behind us. They were AWESOME. My friend and I got there early to save seats, and we had such a great time visiting with them. I wish I'd gotten their names so I could give them a personal shout out now.

Tin Cup
11-20-2010, 11:05 AM
When crowds spill over to the other side you always get the good with the bad. It's every town and every community that have idiots. Let's just hope they are sterile :D :D :D

GrTigers6
11-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
When crowds spill over to the other side you always get the good with the bad. It's every town and every community that have idiots. Let's just hope they are sterile :D :D :D Absolutely. We definitely have our share. Lol

Trashman
11-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Where did you sit trashman? I sat over there too. About 20 yard line south endzone top. With the exception of two guys we had a good experience too. I even talked to a guy from Bridgeport most of the night.
The other guys were griping cause the brownwood fans were cheering. One even said Shipley would only hold a clip board for the longhorns. He got a pretty funny response. A guy in front told him to sit down and shut up talking about a hs player. It was kinda funny.

North end of the field on the 30, about 3/4 of the way up.:D

Bullaholic
11-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
My family had to sit on the BP side of the field last night. We had the most wonderful time sitting next to the BP faithful, not only are you nice people but you showed grace under fire. Hope to meet and talk to you again some day!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Give me the names of those Bulls fans who dared to be nice to fans of our opposition...:mad: :D

You Brownwood folks are a really nice bunch, also, Trashman.

GrTigers6
11-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
North end of the field on the 30, about 3/4 of the way up.:D So the other end then lol