PDA

View Full Version : Nov 22, 1996

Txbroadcaster
11-20-2010, 03:53 AM
Was the last time Celina was shut out...WOW...and really WOW to Celina for not being shut out that long

and wow to LL's defense..the most knocked around group for a top ten team came up with their biggest game against their biggest offensive opponent.

I so wanted to pick LL this week on the show, but I had went agianst Celina last week and did not want folks thinking I was taking the opponent agianst Celina every week lol

And I also said Lusby as QB is better overall for LL, I talked to so many around LL that felt the team actually rallied around him more than the former starter( shows the lack of leadership in doing what he did to get kicked off the team IMO)

Charlie47
11-20-2010, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Was the last time Celina was shut out...WOW...and really WOW to Celina for not being shut out that long

and wow to LL's defense..the most knocked around group for a top ten team came up with their biggest game against their biggest offensive opponent.

I so wanted to pick LL this week on the show, but I had went agianst Celina last week and did not want folks thinking I was taking the opponent agianst Celina every week lol

And I also said Lusby as QB is better overall for LL, I talked to so many around LL that felt the team actually rallied around him more than the former starter( shows the lack of leadership in doing what he did to get kicked off the team IMO)

TXBroadcaster, I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I hope you will go ahead
and pick us now. I really wish you could have seen the 2QB set, it was awesome!;) :clap:

3afan
11-20-2010, 08:22 AM
quite a run by Celina

3afan
11-20-2010, 08:26 AM