PDA

View Full Version : Brownwoods worst nighmare could come true tonight

LeonJr
11-19-2010, 11:15 AM
What could be worst than being the best team in the state and lose a game that you should win by 40+....

Losing the game in your RIVALS hometown!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

There will be a ton of Yellow Jacket Fans sitting on the Bulls side.:clap: :clap: :clap:

"GOOOOO BOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS"
GILBERT

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
What could be worst than being the best team in the state and lose a game that you should win by 40+....

There will be a ton of Yellow Jacket Fans sitting on the Bulls side.:clap: :clap: :clap:

GILBERT

We thank Leon and the Boyd fans for their support.....Leon is as right as he is cool.....:D

RoyceTTU
11-19-2010, 11:20 AM

There will be a ton of Yellow Jacket Fans sitting on the Bulls side.
GILBERT

Surely those Rivals would be in Mineral Wells watching their own game :confused: :confused:

LeonJr
11-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Surely those Rivals would be in Mineral Wells watching their own game :confused: :confused:

NOPE!!!! Leon says "Your WRONG" They would rather watch their Rivals lose than root for themselves
:D

RoyceTTU
11-19-2010, 11:30 AM
NOPE!!!! Leon says "Your WRONG" They would rather watch their Rivals lose than root for themselves

Keep it up and Leon will be on the losing end of a movie staring you and me :D :D :D

Red&White_9x5
11-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Don't tick them off Leon or they will hang 88 on the bulls tonight

bclion56
11-19-2010, 11:36 AM

GILBERT

I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Unless we play each other for the rest of the season be have a great respect for one another. I know numerous ppl from the ville who are rootin for us hardcore.

LeonJr
11-19-2010, 11:37 AM
bla bla bla Leon says, "the bulls will beat the best recruited team in the state tonight"

2nd best recruited team in the history of High School Football behind G.A. Moore's Celina.

LeonJr
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by bclion56
I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Unless we play each other for the rest of the season be have a great respect for one another. I know numerous ppl from the ville who are rootin for us hardcore.

Then they aren't true fans!:mad:

Trashman
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Leon has been :smoker: to much. If you know what I mean?:tongue: :taunt: :stirpot: :D

LeonJr
11-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
Leon has been :smoker: to much. If you know what I mean?:tongue: :taunt: :stirpot: :D

lol

ctown
11-19-2010, 12:22 PM
bla bla bla Leon says, "the bulls will beat the best recruited team in the state tonight"

2nd best recruited team in the history of High School Football behind G.A. Moore's Celina.

Ahhh. God bless Leon for his humor on this festive day. Celina is going to change lovejoy from joy to pain, from sunshine to rain, come on come on... Keep it goin, keep it goin...

Rocket
11-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ctown
Ahhh. God bless Leon for his humor on this festive day. Celina is going to change lovejoy from joy to pain, from sunshine to rain, come on come on... Keep it goin, keep it goin...

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

garciap77
11-19-2010, 01:07 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

JJWalker
11-19-2010, 01:12 PM
What is a Leon?

Trashman
11-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by JJWalker
What is a Leon?

A Leon is someone who will wish they were a Lion after tonight!:spitlol: I crack me up.:D

bobcat1
11-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Good luck, you're gonna need it. Ummm No

garciap77
11-19-2010, 01:27 PM
A Leon is someone who will wish they were a Lion after tonight!:spitlol: I crack me up.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
11-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Leon is cool. Leon is a B. A.

ctown
11-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Good luck, you're gonna need it.

That's cute. Not really up to your usual standards though.

jason
11-19-2010, 03:12 PM
i live in stephenville and i will be on the bridgeport side...

i even got my tickets from a brownwood coach....

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
i live in stephenville and i will be on the bridgeport side...

i even got my tickets from a brownwood coach....

No free shirt...:D C'mon down, but remember we're civilized small-town folk...:D

BwdLions
11-19-2010, 03:27 PM
I just want to see the Lions play up to their potential. If it's not good enough to beat the Bulls, then good luck to Bridgeport next week and the rest of the way.

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I just want to see the Lions play up to their potential. If it's not good enough to beat the Bulls, then good luck to Bridgeport next week and the rest of the way.

That's applicable more to the Bulls than the Lions, BwdL---you guys are good enough to get away with some mistakes, the Bulls=none, or a couple, or it's bye-bye.

Louie13
11-19-2010, 03:55 PM

And I could be a billionaire and a jet pilot, but not,

GO BROWNWOOD -- SHOW THESE NON-BELIEVERS!

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
We thank Leon and the Boyd fans for their support.....Leon is as right as he is cool.....:D

Leon---I thought you were coming with some Boyd Yellow Jackets---but those Stephenville Jackets are just as welcome...:D

BwdLions
11-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That's applicable more to the Bulls than the Lions, BwdL---you guys are good enough to get away with some mistakes, the Bulls=none, or a couple, or it's bye-bye.

That's exactly why I said it. If we play like we can, I feel like we'll come out alright. :cool:

Roll'em up
11-19-2010, 07:12 PM

Ol' Crow "Put in the Reserve":D :D :D

jason
11-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Me and emerson1 are on Bridgeport side, 30yd line closest to the locker rooms

BwdLion_80
11-20-2010, 09:14 AM

GILBERT

LEON IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Looking4number8
11-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
LEON IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Again!!!

Trashman
11-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Leon, it's time to get on the Brownwood Band Wagon!:D