PDA

View Full Version : Hey PPSB

Gsquared
11-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Guess who is on staff at Chapell Hill???

PPSTATEBOUND
11-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Guess who is on staff at Chapell Hill???

Hall?

Gsquared
11-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Hall?
Nope, according to the program at the game last night, the one and only Brad Baca

PPSTATEBOUND
11-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Nope, according to the program at the game last night, the one and only Brad Baca

WOW..A blast from the past......:eek:

Can anyone say here piggy piggy....LOL

Gsquared
11-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
WOW..A blast from the past......:eek:

Can anyone say here piggy piggy....LOL
Hahaha, yep, you were the first thing to come to mind when I saw his name in that program.

oldtownag
11-19-2010, 08:58 AM
G, I know it was not much of a game but how did CH look?

Gsquared
11-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by oldtownag
G, I know it was not much of a game but how did CH look?
Chapell Hill is very very quick, probably one of the quickest teams I have seen all year. That being said, as big as thier O-Line is, they arent very physical. They do alot of "t*tty blocking" and screening, just getting in the way. A Carhtage or Celina type defense would murder CH's O-Line. Oh yeah, Madisonville was "not to pretty good either"

charlesrixey
11-19-2010, 09:16 AM
ah coach baca lol

to be fair, he did take PP to the semifinals for the first time in a decade. And his son was the QB as i recall-some tension about how much he leaned on him? Oh well, bygones be bygones-PP let Jones go and then lost to Prosper the next year i think. Maybe they should've stuck with Jones a little longer.

G,

Do you think CH is good enough to reach the title game from their side of the bracket? A lot of people had picked them but Navasota doesn't seem to match up with them badly

Gsquared
11-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
ah coach baca lol

to be fair, he did take PP to the semifinals for the first time in a decade. And his son was the QB as i recall-some tension about how much he leaned on him? Oh well, bygones be bygones-PP let Jones go and then lost to Prosper the next year i think. Maybe they should've stuck with Jones a little longer.

G,

Do you think CH is good enough to reach the title game from their side of the bracket? A lot of people had picked them but Navasota doesn't seem to match up with them badly
Yeah, I think CH is good enough to reach the title game, but thing is, I havnt seen Navasota this year but based on what Navasota did to Sealy (I have seen Sealy), I think Navasota has a shot at it too. CH isnt a given unless that O-Line gets better. A physical d line will cause Chapell Hill a ton of fits!