PDA

View Full Version : shipley-burnet-coppell-bwood

5wide
11-18-2010, 04:06 PM
I found it interesting that coppell's stud rb was a burnet bulldog and made the move with shipley... wow what if he would have wen't to brownwood as well?? Better yet...what if they would have all stayed in burnet??? All this talk would be about burnet instead of crapwood...oops I meant brownwood!! lol

Old LB
11-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
I found it interesting that coppell's stud rb was a burnet bulldog and made the move with shipley... wow what if he would have wen't to brownwood as well?? Better yet...what if they would have all stayed in burnet??? All this talk would be about burnet instead of crapwood...oops I meant brownwood!! lol

and if my aunt had testicles she'd be my uncle. :D

Ernest T Bass
11-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Are you sure McDaniel was at Burnet? Im pretty sure that wasn't the case.

Cam
11-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Are you sure McDaniel was at Burnet? Im pretty sure that wasn't the case.

Yep, he was. And man were those two fun to watch! They both left to Coppell on their incoming freshman year. It was devastating to the Burnet boys to see them leave. Took them awhile to get over it. Their 7th grade team outscored opponents 256 to 0! 8th grade did pretty much the same: 346 points to 36. I'll dig up some action shots of them from 7th grade when I get a chance. You'll get a kick out of them. They were both skinny little guys.

Ernest T Bass
11-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Ok, I didn't know McDaniel coached at Burnet. He's completely out of coaching now, but he could have gotten out then, too.

greendawg84
11-18-2010, 04:38 PM
He did not coach in Burnet , Mc Daniel coached at Coppell but never at Burnet.

Cam
11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Ok, I didn't know McDaniel coached at Burnet. He's completely out of coaching now, but he could have gotten out then, too.
He didn't coach at Burnet. That dude was crazy! Built a full-sized football field with goal posts and everything in the backyard of his home! Their home was pretty much our boys hangout....

Ernest T Bass
11-18-2010, 04:42 PM
REALLY??? Hmmm, that kinda sounds a little fishy now. Bet the DEC woulda loved to have that info back in 2007 and 2008 lol.
Knew Danny had been coaching but didn't know he got out once before, too.

Cam
11-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
and if my aunt had testicles she'd be my uncle. :D

Darnit, a limerick opportunity......

If your aunt had a scrotum,
Come a knockin' would be Barnum.
She'd be sittin' behind glass panes,
We'd look once, and once again.
And wonder how she growed em'!

MoveInDad
11-18-2010, 05:31 PM