PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Quiz: How many 7-on-7 state championships has Jaxon Shipley won?

Cam
11-18-2010, 03:09 PM
What's your best guess?

Cam
11-18-2010, 03:16 PM
About 10 lookers now and no one has a clue......

BEAST
11-18-2010, 03:30 PM

BEAST

BEAST
11-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

I take that back. I believe it is 2. Didnt he win one at Burnet before leaving for Copell?

BEAST

RoyceTTU
11-18-2010, 04:06 PM

BEAST

Thats how many your have won also :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Coach BEAST, it just rolls off the tongue :D

Cam
11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
I take that back. I believe it is 2. Didnt he win one at Burnet before leaving for Copell?

BEAST
Beast, you win the $500 dollar gift certificate from Cabela's! Compliments of Rocket's pockets!
Two is correct. Jaxon did it with BW last summer and Burnet as an incoming freshman. Who did the freshmen beat? Well, none other than Brewer and his Lake Travis buddies. If I recall, that game went back and forth till the end.
Wow, how things changed. Some of the team members on that freshmen group were:
1) Jaxon
2) Cam McDaniel - moved to Coppell shortly after. Last I heard it's Notre Dame for him.
3) Jackie Dickison - QB - I think he's Jaxon's cousin. Quit football sophomore year. Too bad. Had talent.
4) Brandon Jacque - WR - 1st team All-District as a junior. Kicked off team as a senior before season started. A shame. Good kid. This kid was good enough to play some college ball somewhere.
5) Josh Barrera - WR/DB - 1st team All District WR & DB this year as a senior.
6) Aaron Thomas - WR/DB - voted Offensive MVP of district this season as a senior. One of Jaxon's childhood best buddies. You haven't heard the last of this kid. Great hands! Great kid!
7) Grayson Floyd - played D. Got bigger and converted to OL.
8) Vincent - my kid. Played D and just liked running into people even on 7-on-7! Made 1st team All District as LB this season.
There's a few other's that were on this team that I failed to mention. It was a fun bunch to watch.