Saggy Aggie
11-18-2010, 01:18 AM
It's been 11 years. :(

bigwood33
11-18-2010, 06:36 AM
A tragic, terrible day.

Falcongrad&Dad
11-18-2010, 09:56 AM
wearing my Texas A&M shirt in remberance today. I stil can tell you exactly what Iwas doing when I heard. Was working night shift and couldn't believe it. Wanted so bad to leave work and drive there to help out. We will never forget the 12!!! WHOOP

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Always remember what the UT band did at halftime of that game..very classy and touching

spirate_9
11-18-2010, 10:00 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/spirate_9/BonfireRemembrance5.jpg

Remember the 12.

Johnnypaycheck
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
attended that game. very eerie environment. i had a bad feeling that no matter what, Texas had NO CHANCE to win that ballgame.

One memory that is etched in my mind from that game is the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band marching off the field...silently...and I could hear the flags that were at the top of the stadium, whipping in the wind. I was sitting in the bottom row of the portable bleachers in the south end zone. No a single noise from the WHOLE stadium...

NastySlot
11-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I was at the game also...I will alway remember a lot the bands, the silence and atmosphere the td. catch..........and the image that stays in my mine Brain Gamble on his knees and arms stretched in the air at the end of the game.

Reds fan
11-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
attended that game. very eerie environment. i had a bad feeling that no matter what, Texas had NO CHANCE to win that ballgame.

One memory that is etched in my mind from that game is the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band marching off the field...silently...and I could hear the flags that were at the top of the stadium, whipping in the wind. I was sitting in the bottom row of the portable bleachers in the south end zone. No a single noise from the WHOLE stadium...

It was chilling!