PDA

View Full Version : Sideline To Sideline Week 2 PLay-off Show

Txbroadcaster
11-17-2010, 08:56 PM
www.sportsgram.net

http://www.meridix.com/mbp/archive/radio/index.php?liveid=sportsgram8&recordid=15227&event_position=&event_type=radio

Txbroadcaster
11-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Put the show in a new section

click here please

http://www.meridix.com/everywhere.php?liveid=Sportsgram8

First show on the left...thanks

Rocket
11-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Different Strokes...yeah that was a weird episode...

Rocket
11-17-2010, 10:00 PM
I agree that Sanger was in way over their head. And played way above themselves against Argyle... Argyle-Sanger gave Celina a heads up. Made Celina nervous. So they were ready.

Sanger wasn't a Big Boss team... no way.

bobcat1
11-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Good show. Rocket we use those candles that light right back up when you blow them out. :p

Gsquared
11-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Is it Rocket's birthday?

MoveInDad
11-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
I agree that Sanger was in way over their head. And played way above themselves against Argyle... Argyle-Sanger gave Celina a heads up. Made Celina nervous. So they were ready.

Sanger wasn't a Big Boss team... no way.
Nervous? Sorry, didn't see you hanging around the locker room the last few weeks, next time you're in Celina lets all together. I haven't listened to the show yet, but I did go to the game, and have a son on the team, so I think I have a better idea than you regarding the attitude of the players going into this game... extremely pumped to finally be playing sudden death is what they were, and still are.
By the end of the game, BW would have found themselves over their heads last Friday night... guaranteed. Prove me wrong.
Great teams make good teams look bad. Played above their heads?? Where is that? They showed what they were capable of against Argyle, and the same boys and coaches showed up to play Celina... the difference was Celina, not Sanger!
I can already hear your feeble explanations if Celina beat LL (notice how I take nothing for granted and give respect)... the QB was at Betty Ford's and not CH Collins etc.
GO BOBCATS! Go BULLS!

Gsquared
11-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Nervous? Sorry, didn't see you hanging around the locker room the last few weeks, next time you're in Celina lets all together. I haven't listened to the show yet, but I did go to the game, and have a son on the team, so I think I have a better idea than you regarding the attitude of the players going into this game.
By the end of the game, BW would have found themselves over their heads last Friday night... guaranteed. Prove me wrong.
Great teams make good teams look bad. Played above their heads?? Where is that? They showed what they were capable of against Argyle, and the same boys and coaches showed up to play Celina... the difference was Celina, not Sanger!
I can already hear your feeble explanations if Celina beat LL (notice how I take nothing for granted and give respect)... the QB was at Betty Ford's and not CH Collins etc.
GO BOBCATS! Go BULLS!
What I was saying was, the same Sanger team that I saw play Argyle, did not show up in Denton. However, Sanger was still a darn good ball team and Celina made them look bad. Wasnt a knock on Celina whatsoever. Just my opinion after seeing Sanger play Argyle the week before and seeing Sanger play Celina the week after. Its just opionion based on what I saw, certainly doesnt make it fact.

bobcat1
11-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
What I was saying was, the same Sanger team that I saw play Argyle, did not show up in Denton. However, Sanger was still a darn good ball team and Celina made them look bad. Wasnt a knock on Celina whatsoever. Just my opinion after seeing Sanger play Argyle the week before and seeing Sanger play Celina the week after. Its just opionion based on what I saw, certainly doesnt make it fact. I think he was responding to Rocket G. Y'all did a great job.

MoveInDad
11-18-2010, 09:41 AM
What I was saying was, the same Sanger team that I saw play Argyle, did not show up in Denton. However, Sanger was still a darn good ball team and Celina made them look bad. Wasnt a know on Celina whatsoever. Just my opinion after seeing Sanger play Argyle the week before and seeing Sanger play Celina the week after. Its just opionion based on what I saw, certainly doesnt make it fact.
As I said, I haven't been able to listen yet, and in any case, you were at the game and are entitled to your opinion... Rodney was under a rock 150 miles away. Got to run, perhaps we meet this week.

Gsquared
11-18-2010, 09:44 AM
As I said, I haven't been able to listen yet, and in any case, you were at the game and are entitled to your opinion... Rodney was under a rock 150 miles away. Got to run, perhaps we meet this week.
Ahhh ok, gotcha. I am going to watch, who I think will be Celina's oppenent in the D1 finals, Chapell Hill tonight! That outta give me some stuff to ponder for a week and whatnot.

MoveInDad
11-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Ahhh ok, gotcha. I am going to watch, who I think will be Celina's oppenent in the D1 finals, Chapell Hill tonight! That outta give me some stuff to ponder for a week and whatnot.
will be interested to hear your take on CH, hopefully Madisonville makes it competitive (no offense intended), and that sets up the Navasota game, which I think will be one of the best in DI this year.
cheers

Bruce
11-18-2010, 11:12 AM
G ,you and Terry did a wonderful job on the talk show, I really enjoyed it. Just keep up the good work and see you at the game. Bring GP along if he is able and feeling good. On my way to have Thankgiving lunch with two grand sons at school , grand parents day. Thanks!

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
G ,you and Terry did a wonderful job on the talk show, I really enjoyed it. Just keep up the good work and see you at the game. Bring GP along if he is able and feeling good. On my way to have Thankgiving lunch with two grand sons at school , grand parents day. Thanks!

thanks Bruce and enjoy the lunch!

Gsquared
11-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
thanks Bruce and enjoy the lunch!
Bruce is a big ol' boy, you can bet he will enjoy the lunch! :D

RoyceTTU
11-18-2010, 02:06 PM
great show guys, enjoyed it. G2, glad to see you not in boxers this week :-)

Gsquared
11-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
great show guys, enjoyed it. G2, glad to see you not in boxers this week :-)
Thanks! Just wait till next week though. I got me a trip planned to Fredericks of Hollywood on Sunday!

hollywood
11-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks! Just wait till next week though. I got me a trip planned to Fredericks of Hollywood on Sunday!

Whaaaaah??? Me and Fredricka don't sell underwear!!

RoyceTTU
11-18-2010, 02:26 PM

Hopefully to buys for your girlfriend/wife. Or else, you can count me out.

Gsquared
11-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Hopefully to buys for your girlfriend/wife. Or else, you can count me out.
All I can say is , well dang it, that sux, we could use all the listners we can get! :D

Rocket
11-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Nervous? Sorry, didn't see you hanging around the locker room the last few weeks, next time you're in Celina lets all together. I haven't listened to the show yet, but I did go to the game, and have a son on the team, so I think I have a better idea than you regarding the attitude of the players going into this game... extremely pumped to finally be playing sudden death is what they were, and still are.
GO BOBCATS! Go BULLS!

Celina was nervous, or they wouldn't have been as fired up. ;)

And oh no...Brownwood is not Sanger. According to your theory, Brownwood would make Celina look bad. Brownwood is the great team, Celina is the good team.

Some SAT problem solving for you...
Brownwood is to Celina, as Celina is to Sanger.
;)

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2010, 04:43 PM

And oh no...Brownwood is not Sanger. According to your theory, Brownwood would make Celina look bad. Brownwood is the great team, Celina is the good team.

;)

u edited ur post..the first time your SAT problem had me rolling, I almost quoted it to save it lol

Txbroadcaster
11-19-2010, 04:55 AM
bumping one last time before the Friday games

bobcat1
11-19-2010, 07:34 AM

;) :rolleyes: Brownwood wants to tie Celina this year. They want to be Celina. It burns at their core to be second place. 9 will be better than 7 or 8 if your lucky.;)

MoveInDad
11-19-2010, 10:09 AM

;)
Initially I had said... it wouldn't have mattered WHO Celina played that night... but I knew you wouldn't be able to pass that up either so I went ahead and said BW. I'm sure I would have appreciated the humor in your original post, what you ended up with was sort of.... blah.

As Bobcat pointed out, and you yourself posted... Celina really pisses you guys off, though I think its really just you. Other BW posters seem to respect a program that won 7 titles in 9 years, the last one being only 3 years ago. After all, when BW WAS winning titles, going back 50 years ago, it took 21 years to accomplish the same thing, tha last one being 29 years ago.

So here is an SAT problem for you...
If 7 = 7, then 9 is to 21, as 3 is to 29.

:nerd: :hand:

MoveInDad
11-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Initially I had said... it wouldn't have mattered WHO Celina played that night... but I knew you wouldn't be able to pass that up either so I went ahead and said BW. I'm sure I would have appreciated the humor in your original post, what you ended up with was sort of.... blah.

As Bobcat pointed out, and you yourself posted... Celina really pisses you guys off, though I think its really just you. Other BW posters seem to respect a program that won 7 titles in 9 years, the last one being only 3 years ago. After all, when BW WAS winning titles, going back 50 years ago, it took 21 years to accomplish the same thing, tha last one being 29 years ago.

So here is an SAT problem for you...
If 7 = 7, then 9 is to 21, as 3 is to 29.

:nerd: :hand:
Maybe the last bump, couldn't help it...