PDA

View Full Version : The worst thing that can happen to the 3ADownlow..

LeonJr
11-17-2010, 11:56 AM
is Brownwood losing in the playoffs.
Why?
1. The Downlow would lose 3/4 of its hits.
2. Chuck Norris jokes wouldn't be funny anymore.
3. No more funny movies from Royce
4. Nobody will be left to click on Leon's Best Rival thread.
5. Nobody wants to talk about Brownwood basketball
--please feel free to add to the list

BwdLion73
11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Theres still a lot a people that want to see the best 3A team in Texas.
;) :D :D :D

Pendragon13
11-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Not even close...
If BW loses then this board will blow up with activity.

I've seen other message boards be killed by overly draconian/Nazi moderation and rules though. There is a fine line between keeping a board civil and making it so everyone is afraid to post what comes to mind..

BwdLion73
11-17-2010, 12:04 PM
It's OK don't be afraid. ;)

:(

Tejastrue
11-17-2010, 12:12 PM
rykerx144 becoming close friends with rocket. :weeping: :crying: :bigcry:

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:15 PM
This board was trucking along just fine before Brownwood....and it would continue do to so without them!!

Txbroadcaster
If Bwood loses..the board would be OMG for a couple of days, then move on to the next week's round of games..The 3DL was booming before Bwood and will remain thru their years as well( no disrespect to Bwood)

Rocket
Don't worry..LHPM is banning me from every thread I post on...:rolleyes:

Rocket
11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This board was trucking along just fine before Brownwood....and it would continue do to so without them!!

and BORING...

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by LeonJr
Why?
6. Celina members would be called upon to fill the void and I lose my job as a result. ;)

Black_Magic
11-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
and BORING... it was not before and will not in a year and a half. Just more Idiots right now than before.

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:23 PM
and BORING...

You give yourself WAY too much credit!

You may have thought it was boring, because it wasn't about you or your team, but the rest of us that here that didn't give a crap about Brownwood are that ones that mattered and we had a blast before Brownwood and we'll have a blast after Brownwood.

But.....if we are gonna be ugly, your Brownwood board really IS boring!!:tongue:

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 12:25 PM

You may have thought it was boring, because it wasn't about you or your team, but the rest of us that here that didn't give a crap about Brownwood are that ones that mattered and we had a blast before Brownwood and we'll have a blast after Brownwood.

But.....if we are gonna be ugly, your Brownwood board really IS boring!!:tongue:

Keep it up and you will be the star of a movie vs. Rocket :D :D :D

Rocket

Haha...BORING. And my Brownwood board gets crazy traffic..simply cuz it's Brownwood. ;)

hollywood

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey, wait a minute, I'm a donating member!:mad:

:D

chaingang
Im sorry, but ive been reading all this almighty Brownwood posts for weeks now. I have never seen such cockiness. Is there no one in B'wood that can look up the definition of humble? I mean come on guys, yeah you have a good team, but you havent played anyone. yeah, you will probably get out of your weak region, but there are a couple of teams here in Region 3 that dont buy the crap yall are selling. Region 4 also. Heed my warning...karma is a b%$@#. You will see.

Rocket
Originally posted by Black_Magic
it was not before and will not in a year and a half. Just more Idiots right now than before.

You being one of them...

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU

Can I hit him??

Rocket
11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Im sorry, but ive been reading all this almighty Brownwood posts for weeks now. I have never seen such cockiness. Is there no one in B'wood that can look up the definition of humble? I mean come on guys, yeah you have a good team, but you havent played anyone. yeah, you will probably get out of your weak region, but there are a couple of teams here in Region 3 that dont buy the crap yall are selling. Region 4 also. Heed my warning...karma is a b%$@#. You will see.

LOL Welcome to the board. Oh and it's all schtick. just having some fun. You ever heard of talking smack? You probably fit into the 55 and over demographic on here. You and bobcat1.

buff4ever
11-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Counting this post, I have only posted 2 messages that had anything to do with Brownwood. Not taking anything away from them, they are an obvious favrorite to win it all.

I guess I am saying it won't change my 3adl activity any, unless I post an extra post if they lose.

Emerson1
Originally posted by Black_Magic
it was not before and will not in a year and a half. Just more Idiots right now than before.
Remember the good ol' days when the local idiots like holmes_fans, jason and pphsfan were smart?

Rocket
Why?

I am in total agreement...

hollywood
11-17-2010, 12:29 PM

Whatever! We love our team and you love yours. It's all in fun. But, you have no idea! Believe me.

We have been due good karma for a looooooong time!;)

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Remember the good ol' days when the local idiots like holmes_fans, jason and pphsfan were smart?

Remember the good ol' days when this board was way funner than it is now??

When PPHSfan could say anything to anyone and they didn't get all butt hurt over it and start whining!!

AHHh...the good ole days!!!

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Can I hit him??

about the best your could do is a good ole "up yours":D

Rocket
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM

Of course! It is boring to me unless it is about Brownwood...and trust me, I come read this mess in the summer and usually fall asleep...I have no doubt it would be a BIG YAWNNN without us Brownwood fans...

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:33 PM
about the best your could do is a good ole "up yours":D

Heck....I say worse to him every day sitting at my computer!!:D

chaingang
11-17-2010, 12:33 PM
LOL Welcome to the board. Oh and it's all schtick. just having some fun. You ever heard of talking smack? You probably fit into the 55 and over demographic on here. You and bobcat1.

First of all, I was on this board a while dont look at my post count its misleading, and before Brownwood supposedly became the King of Texas football.:rolleyes:

Second of all, Im no where near 55

And Third....Talking smack is fun, but when yall do it with so much cockiness and try to hijack every thread, it gets old. You reap what you sew brother. Trust me. Brownwood is going down!!;)

There are a couple little teams that will demolish you out of reg 3. Pick your poison. There both scary.

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:36 PM
First of all, I was on this board a while dont look at my post count its misleading, and before Brownwood supposedly became the King of Texas football.:rolleyes:

And Third....Talking smack is fun, but when yall do it with so much cockiness and try to hijack every thread, it gets old. You reap what you sew brother. Trust me. Brownwood is going down!!;)

There are a couple little teams that will demolish you out of reg 3. Pick your poison. There both scary.

Are you the chaingang from years back???

If so, I remember you!!!

chaingang
11-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Are you the chaingang from years back???

If so, I remember you!!!

Yes maam I am. Good to see you again.;)

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Yes maam I am. Good to see you again.;)

You too!! Welcome home!!

Txbroadcaster
11-17-2010, 12:37 PM

When PPHSfan could say anything to anyone and they didn't get all butt hurt over it and start whining!!

AMEN!!

Rocket
11-17-2010, 12:38 PM

Looks like you just got cocky...how dare you post this smack. I love it when people judge us and do the same thing in the same thread. Run a long, you know nothing...

BILLYFRED0000
11-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Hey can I just say Brownwood sucks and move on. The good ole days were fun but still not bad.....

chaingang
11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Looks like you just got cocky...how dare you post this smack. I love it when people judge us and do the same thing in the same thread. Run a long, you know nothing...

I know nothing? How about I know how it is to have a CONSITENT winning team. Not one that gets good every 40 years and has to gloat about it. hmmm....how about the Highest winning percentage in the state of TX in ALL clasifications. Can you say your brownwood lions have averaged 2 loses a season for the last 30 years? ...... didnt think so. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 12:50 PM
I know nothing? How about I know how it is to have a CONSITENT winning team. Not one that gets good every 40 years and has to gloat about it. hmmm....how about the Highest winning percentage in the state of TX in ALL clasifications. Can you say your brownwood lions have averaged 2 loses a season for the last 30 years? ...... didnt think so. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :1popcorn:

garciap77
11-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Why?

It's not going to happen!!!! Sorry Snyder!

garciap77
11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
rykerx144 becoming close friends with rocket. :weeping: :crying: :bigcry:

They have more in common than you think!:D

rykerx144
11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
I know nothing? How about I know how it is to have a CONSITENT winning team. Not one that gets good every 40 years and has to gloat about it. hmmm....how about the Highest winning percentage in the state of TX in ALL clasifications. Can you say your brownwood lions have averaged 2 loses a season for the last 30 years? ...... didnt think so. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

FINALLY someone with some sense comes along!!

I can promise you if Brownwood loses me and rocket becoming friends would not happen. I would feed him crow every day, every hour until his toenails were black!

garciap77
11-17-2010, 12:58 PM
and BORING...

NOT as BORING as the "BrownwoodLions.com" site!:D

;)

hollywood
11-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkk. Been a few years, but good to be back. Got booted off when the yahoo emails were no longer accepted. anyways, hello to all.

We(WOS) will not get anything run down our throats. this team is on a mission, and have become a very scary team to play against. The worst team that anyone wants to play is one that has a very specific goal on an emotional reason. trust me.

So this is how to post and NOT be cockie! LOL

Calling the kettle black?:rolleyes:

Nice one there Mustang gang.
;)

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:01 PM

DO IT!:D

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by hollywood

Hey, wait a minute, I'm a donating member!:mad:

SUCKER!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

;)

Rocket
11-17-2010, 01:02 PM

Orange? You bunch of fruit loops...

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Can I hit him??

I can make that happen if you allow me to post one of your pictures!:D

Rocket
11-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Post it..you wussy. Do you ask your wife before you go to the bathroom?

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:05 PM

chaingang
11-17-2010, 01:06 PM
So this is how to post and NOT be cockie! LOL

Calling the kettle black?:rolleyes:

Nice one there Mustang gang.
;)

Not Cockiness, REALITY. You dont see us on here worshiping our football team. We show you on the field, not tell you.;)

chaingang
11-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Orange? You bunch of fruit loops...

Your just jealous because brown is not a color in fruit loops.....it is a color after though:thinking: :D

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Post it..you wussy. Do you ask your wife before you go to the bathroom?

Sissy!!!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/c71article1010586imageleggcopy.jpg

;)

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 01:10 PM
and BORING... Not! Narcissism is very unbecoming on you Rocket. So will green be if The Mighty, and might I add beautiful, Orange get 9 and the yugly maroon get none.:p

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:12 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-038.gif

Looking4number8
11-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Not Cockiness, REALITY. You dont see us on here worshiping our football team. We show you on the field, not tell you.;)

Thats all kind of funny cause I would be willing to bet if WOS was not still in the playoffs you would not have resigned up your account. you are riding your teams bandwagon of sucess just like we are.

hollywood
11-17-2010, 01:14 PM

And so do the Lions!

:p

WOS would get the living crap kicked out of them by Brownwood this season. You think WOS is the only team that flexes it's muscles on the field... huh, you are just being ignorant... again.;)

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 01:16 PM

Awww. I miss PPHSfan.

Emerson1
11-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Awww. I miss PPHSfan.
It's to bad certain people got jealous that he was more popular then they were.

pirate4state
11-17-2010, 01:18 PM
what's with all the " ;) " going on?!?!

Would LOVE to see a WOS/BW final.

pirate4state
11-17-2010, 01:19 PM
It's to bad certain people got jealous that he was more popular then they were. LOL yeah have you got that emotion under control yet?

hollywood
11-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
what's with all the " ;) " going on?!?!

Would LOVE to see a WOS/BW final.

Could happen.;)

marler1972
11-17-2010, 01:29 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/c71article1010586imageleggcopy.jpg

;)

Now that picture is funny.

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 01:37 PM
LOL Welcome to the board. Oh and it's all schtick. just having some fun. You ever heard of talking smack? You probably fit into the 55 and over demographic on here. You and bobcat1. How did I get in this conversation stubby?

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
How did I get in this conversation stubby?

Who you calling stubby??:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/midget_basketballRocket-1.jpg

It's COACH ROCKET TO YOU SON!!:D

;)

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Just curious, is this an actual photo, or has been edited... it looks so real.:D

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Just curious, is this an actual photo, or has been edited... it looks so real.:D It's touched up for sure! I noticed the touch up in the breast area to remove hair and hair was added on top of his head. :p

marler1972
11-17-2010, 02:10 PM
It's touched up for sure! I noticed the touch up in the breast area to remove hair and hair was added on top of his head. :p

I also think the picture makes him look taller than he is......

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 02:13 PM
You know I thought that too but wasn't as positive as I was about the 2 hair issues.:D

chaingang
11-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Thats all kind of funny cause I would be willing to bet if WOS was not still in the playoffs you would not have resigned up your account. you are riding your teams bandwagon of sucess just like we are.

Wrong, and Wrong again. I signed back up to help my fellow SETXans against the Brownwood Monster, and I am definatly not a fair weather fan. ive been a fan through all the good years, and all the......wait, we dont have bad years.:thinking: well, you know what I mean.

Old LB
11-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Wrong, and Wrong again. I signed back up to help my fellow SETXans against the Brownwood Monster, and I am definatly not a fair weather fan. ive been a fan through all the good years, and all the......wait, we dont have bad years.:thinking: well, you know what I mean.

KIRBYVILLE :thinking:

Bosqueville
11-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
KIRBYVILLE :thinking:

Yes I though Kirbyville was going to win Region III?? According to the one poster they have! :thinking:

Rocket
11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
I also think the picture makes him look taller than he is......

Are you completely bald yet?

Rocket
11-17-2010, 02:39 PM
I think it's cocky when a team like Bport thinks they are going to beat Brownwood when 11 other opponents haven't even come close. Same for WO-S, Kirbyville, Carthage, and so on....that is the cockiness that I find hilarious.

Bosqueville
11-17-2010, 02:40 PM

Watch it.... Nothing wrong with being bald!!

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 02:43 PM
I think it's cocky when a team like Bport thinks they are going to beat Brownwood when 11 other opponents haven't even come close. Same for WO-S, Kirbyville, Carthage, and so on....that is the cockiness that I find hilarious.

Team cockiness= o.k. :thumbsup:
Poster arrogance= not so much :dispntd:

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Of course! It is boring to me unless it is about Brownwood...and trust me, I come read this mess in the summer and usually fall asleep...I have no doubt it would be a BIG YAWNNN without us Brownwood fans...

Not surprising. Unlike you and the Brownwood bubble you live in, the majority of us have other interests outside of football....so we can still have fun on here and it not have to be all about us.

The most people ever on this board at one time was back in 12/6/08, the year Brownwood didn't even make the playoffs.

Even with ya'll on here, we still haven't beat that...in fact, that was the night Liberty Hill and Bridgeport played!

But go ahead and stroke your own ego and think everyone is here because of you and your team if that makes you feel better!:hand:

marler1972
11-17-2010, 03:22 PM

Na but close, having a 14 yr old boy will make you go bald and gray......

Rocket
11-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Not surprising. Unlike you and the Brownwood bubble you live in, the majority of us have other interests outside of football....so we can still have fun on here and it not have to be all about us.

The most people ever on this board at one time was back in 12/6/08, the year Brownwood didn't even make the playoffs.

Even with ya'll on here, we still haven't beat that...in fact, that was the night Liberty Hill and Bridgeport played!

But go ahead and stroke your own ego and think everyone is here because of you and your team if that makes you feel better!:hand:

I don't think that! I am talking about my personal preference and opinion. I only like Brownwood Football...and follow a few more teams, but they aren't 3A.

Wow...I still love ya though...:inlove:

Rocket
11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Na but close, having a 14 yr old boy will make you go bald and gay......

Bald ~edited~? Yep...that is right where I thought you would be by now...hahaha

Old LB
11-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Na but close, having a 14 yr old boy will make you go bald and gray......

Try two teenage daughters, not bald but the grey has started. I knew I should have appreciated my parents more.

BwdLion73
11-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Not surprising. everyone is here because of you and your team :

The next script for R-TTU's movie is coming together.
:thinking: :D

marler1972
11-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Bald ~edited~? Yep...that is right where I thought you would be by now...hahaha

lol

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Try two teenage daughters, not bald but the grey has started. I knew I should have appreciated my parents more.

What little hair my husband has he shaves off...I love bald guys!!:p

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 03:48 PM

I have to approve the pic first...:p :p

DaHop72
11-17-2010, 03:58 PM
It's to bad certain people got jealous that he was more popular then they were. Long live the King!!!, and off with the head of the court jester!!!:devil: :devil:

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Long live the King!!!, and off with the head of the court jester!!!:devil: :devil: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

Louie13
11-17-2010, 05:12 PM

Wanna see some statistics--just wait until the week before Christmas -- that is the week before the State Final when Brownwood is headed that 150 miles to Jerry World. Tell us then if a new record has been set. Mucho thanks.:clap:

Louie13
11-17-2010, 05:14 PM

Get with the program and do it Royce!!! She's gonna love it!

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
Wanna see some statistics--just wait until the week before Christmas -- that is the week before the State Final when Brownwood is headed that 150 miles to Jerry World. Tell us then if a new record has been set. Mucho thanks.:clap:

There could very well be....I still won't credit it to Rocket though, which was my point to begin with!!!

Why you hatin on me? I'm a Brownwood fan!!:confused: :( :weeping:

Louie13
11-17-2010, 05:35 PM
There could very well be....I still won't credit it to Rocket though, which was my point to begin with!!!

Why you hatin on me? I'm a Brownwood fan!!:confused: :( :weeping:

Hey woman,
You are taking it wrong. I'm not hating on you at all.:inlove: Us chicks have to stick together.
I'm just pointing out that I bet you have some new stats come week of Dec 15. UR right-Rocket isn't the only poster on here--just look at all the fans who love to jump in or create a Bwood site so we can have more to explore----. Heck, I don't know why--I'm a newbe--but fact are facts and that's what I see.

:cheerl:

DaHop72
11-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey woman,
You are taking it wrong. I'm not hating on you at all.:inlove: Us chicks have to stick together.
I'm just pointing out that I bet you have some new stats come week of Dec 15. UR right-Rocket isn't the only poster on here--just look at all the fans who love to jump in or create a Bwood site so we can have more to explore----. Heck, I don't know why--I'm a newbe--but fact are facts and that's what I see.

:cheerl: But if all the Bwood faithful are at the Death Star than they won't be on the downlow that night to set the record. Sooo, unless you have a bunch of posters from other schools on here the record for posters probably won't be broken. :thinking: :thinking:

hollywood
11-17-2010, 05:47 PM
But if all the Bwood faithful are at the Death Star than they won't be on the downlow that night to set the record. Sooo, unless you have a bunch of posters from other schools on here the record for posters probably won't be broken. :thinking: :thinking:

iPhone old man. :D

Don't tell me you still have one of those Motorola's that weighs 2 lbs, do you?:doh:

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 05:48 PM
iPhone

Do you actually log in to the dlow while you are at a game???:eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 05:51 PM

I do, and read only, if I can find a wi-fi pop or get steady 3g.

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

I hate having to text....it's distracting....I cant' imagine trying to be here!!

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 05:56 PM

By "team like Bport" do you mean the actual team, or the posters here? If it's the team, well duh...do you expect them to just assume they're going to lose? Why even show up? And if you mean the posters here at the 3ADL, there are a couple talking smack all in good fun, and the rest are staying well out of it. Now if you wanna call out that Kirbyville dude with his region I is WEAK and East Texas speed and all that, then I am right behind you.

(Not to mention...seriously? Cocky? You are calling someone--ANYONE--else out for being cocky? ;) )

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 05:57 PM
I hate having to text....it's distracting....I cant' imagine trying to be here!!

Me too, that's why I only browse and don't post or text until the half.

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I post updates to FB during games, and apparently people actually read them. My phone died right before the last home game, and I had a firestorm of protest after because I didn't post. And someone actually provided me with an iPhone to use prior to the game against West. Bulls fans keep up with the team no matter where they may be. ;)

rykerx144
11-17-2010, 05:59 PM
It dont matter which team wins d3 Kirbyville, WOS, or Coldsprings!! Brownwood will have their hands full!! Deal with it!!

hollywood
11-17-2010, 06:00 PM

Heck yeah! I'm good with my hands. Multitasker. ;)

hollywood
11-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144
It dont matter which team wins d3 Kirbyville, WOS, or Coldsprings!! Brownwood will have their hands full!! Deal with it!!

Hands full holding a gold trophy!:p

Nah, I know there are some teams out there that posses great skill that could give Brownwood a legit challenge. I hope to see them in the next few weeks.

Louie13
11-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
I post updates to FB during games, and apparently people actually read them. My phone died right before the last home game, and I had a firestorm of protest after because I didn't post. And someone actually provided me with an iPhone to use prior to the game against West. Bulls fans keep up with the team no matter where they may be. ;)

I'm on the DL at games, too-- mostly reading. I have posted at a Swater game, but coud not at a Bwood game--I would miss Shipley on an 80 yd return. LOL

Louie13
11-17-2010, 07:33 PM
But if all the Bwood faithful are at the Death Star than they won't be on the downlow that night to set the record. Sooo, unless you have a bunch of posters from other schools on here the record for posters probably won't be broken. :thinking: :thinking:
Hop-u-de-Hop, I'm thinking that sometime during that week, there may be a record set. Not that many at the game will be on the DL. I will, just for the stats.!!:thumbsup: :crazy1: :thumbsup:

garciap77
11-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Just curious, is this an actual photo, or has been edited... it looks so real.:D

It's real!:D :D :D :D

;)

garciap77
11-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Heck yeah! I'm good with my hands. Multitasker. ;)

:thinking:

nm

;)

OldNavy
11-17-2010, 08:56 PM

Let's try it for a month without Brownwood fans then we can vote!
Poll:
0 Not boring, no need for Brownwood fans to come bacK
0 Boring, but still no need for Brownwood fans to come back

I bet the vote would be close!

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Heck I like Brownwood fans. I laugh everyday reading their posts especially from the short dude. :D They remind me of a old variety show Laugh In where they would say "If you got it flaunt it". My Dad used to say that everytime he would catch a bass bigger than mine. I miss that old man.

bp80884
11-17-2010, 09:31 PM

Yeah, and Fairfield is the new Brownwood!

Go Eagles!

Emerson1
11-17-2010, 09:41 PM
All the TSU wifi you'll pick up Friday needs a username and password so don't bother.

Rocket
11-17-2010, 09:54 PM

That is a good theory...

gordo
11-18-2010, 09:25 AM
**JOKE CROSSED THE LINE!**

Edited by Ranger Mom

gordo
11-18-2010, 09:26 AM
**JOKE CROSSED THE LINE!**

Edited by Ranger Mom

bobcat1
11-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Gordo Gordo Gordo.

DaHop72
11-18-2010, 09:44 AM
iPhone old man. :D

Don't tell me you still have one of those Motorola's that weighs 2 lbs, do you?:doh: You mean there is something out there better than a bag phone?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Hop-u-de-Hop, I'm thinking that sometime during that week, there may be a record set. Not that many at the game will be on the DL. I will, just for the stats.!!:thumbsup: :crazy1: :thumbsup: I don't see it happening during the week.

BullBoy
11-18-2010, 10:03 AM
It dont matter which team wins d3 Kirbyville, WOS, or Coldsprings!! Brownwood will have their hands full!! Deal with it!! i agree, brownwood would have their hands full (because they'll be too busy carrying that big heavy trophy at the end of the game and that can take quite a few hands to hold up.):D

BullBoy
11-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BullBoy
i agree, brownwood would have their hands full (because they'll be too busy carrying that big heavy trophy at the end of the game and that can take quite a few hands to hold up.):D if they beat bport, and if not then it will be bport with their hands full of championship trophy!:D

GO BULLS!!!:cheerl:

91 lion
11-18-2010, 10:06 AM
First of all, I was on this board a while dont look at my post count its misleading, and before Brownwood supposedly became the King of Texas football.

So whats your measuring stick for the King of Texas football?

I am by no means crowning anyone King of anything, but for entertainment, lets talk about 3a....the only thing that matters on this board, right.

Is your measure the number of crowns? If so, check how many crowns BWD has while in 3a.

Is your measure the number of wins? If so, you should check out how many wins BWD has while in 3a.

:D :D

LeonJr
11-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I see this post has had a few hits:D

BwdLions
11-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Let's try it for a month without Brownwood fans then we can vote!
Poll:
0 Not boring, no need for Brownwood fans to come bacK
0 Boring, but still no need for Brownwood fans to come back

I bet the vote would be close!

You Celina fans need to get over not being the prettiest girl at the dance. :D

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I see this post has had a few hits:D

Sweetwater Red thinks that Leon got so excited about his thread that he forgot to speak in
the third person. :doh: :D

LeonJr
11-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Sweetwater Red thinks that Leon got so excited about his thread that he forgot to speak in
the third person. :doh: :D

Leon says"It's all this Brownwood trash":mad:

91 lion
11-18-2010, 11:08 AM

Wow, where should I begin?

First off, BWD posters really dont hijack threads like you think. It's been discussed on here that actually most threads pertaining to BWD were started by non-BWD posters.....or BWD is mentioned by a non-BWD poster in threads not pertaining to BWD more often than not. That's a fact

Second, Brownwood could get beat...we all know that, but we are rooting for our team and believe in them, the same way you believe in yours.

Third...I really don't know what to make of your "winning team" comment or that BWD is only good every 40 years. All, I can say to that is that you really don't know anything about our program and it's hisory....(far and recent).

Fourth, pot calling the kettle black is and understatement when refering to you. On one hand Rocket gets under your skin so bad that you come out of hiding and feel compelled to post......on the other, if I just had your 14 posts and some of Rockets more famous posts read out loud to me, while my eyes were closed, I truly wouldn't be able to tell you who wrote it.

.......but I must say (famous quote coming)"I know Rocket, Rocket is a friend if mine, and Mr, you are no Rocket"......no matter how much you may want to be.:cool:

Fifth, Seriously, what is more cocky/arrogant?

1. A guy that says his team will destroy your team.....and his team happens to be consensus #1 in the state, and has not been proven otherwise.....or

2. A guy that says his entire region will destroy another region....and has no ground to stand on other that his crazy belief that the only fast kids in the state reside in SE Texas and Usain Bolt wouldn't even place in the Region 3 track meet.

We know that we are not the fastest team...I really dont know who that may be, but we are definitely one of the fastest, and ANY speed discrepancy that is not in our favor would be negligible on all accounts. Snyder's QB (Ward) and IP's QB (Clubb) are just as fast as ANYONE in your region...and we seemed to do fine against them.

Sixth, you (and others like your twin RX7 from Kirbyville) thinking that we have a weak region is a huge mistake. I said it once, and I will say it again....I will put our BWD, Snyder, BPort, Alvarado, Kennedale, Monohans, etc. up against anything you got over there.

Even teams like A Wylie (5-6) and Iowa Park (8-3) this year, would offer a better fight than expected and could upset many of your "top" teams.

And for every Kville and WO-S that you have, you have the Hunington, Center and Dilboll type teams that are mediocre AT BEST.

Chain, I know your program....I have two nephews that played on the freshman squad this year and are suiting up in the playoffs......and I know BWD.....IMHO...I believe we would have our way with you this year.

bclion56
11-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Leon says"It's all this Brownwood trash":mad:

What exactly is "trash" about Brownwood? Is it the way we win? Except for the IP game our starters are out within the first few min. of the 3rd. Are our boys doing something on the field for you to call them trash? Whenever you say "this Brownwood trash" you are talking about these young men who are playing, you realize that right?

3afan
11-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by 91 lion

Sixth, you (and others like your twin RX7 from Kirbyville) thinking that we have a weak region is a huge mistake. I said it once, and I will say it again....I will put our BWD, Snyder, BPort, Alvarado, Kennedale, Monohans, etc. up against anything you got over there.

the strength of a region must be judged top to bottom, not just the top 5 or so teams

so sorry, RI is 3rd behind III & II
IMO

LeonJr
11-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by bclion56
What exactly is "trash" about Brownwood? Is it the way we win? Except for the IP game our starters are out within the first few min. of the 3rd. Are our boys doing something on the field for you to call them trash? Whenever you say "this Brownwood trash" you are talking about these young men who are playing, you realize that right?

Leon is honored in being part of your first post ever on the 3ADownlow. And for the record, Leon was talking about the "Bwood"threads on this site.

Next time you want to question Leon, remember this: Leon is good...Leon is a B.A.:cool:

chaingang
11-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow, where should I begin?

First off, BWD posters really dont hijack threads like you think. It's been discussed on here that actually most threads pertaining to BWD were started by non-BWD posters.....or BWD is mentioned by a non-BWD poster in threads not pertaining to BWD more often than not. That's a fact

Second, Brownwood could get beat...we all know that, but we are rooting for our team and believe in them, the same way you believe in yours.

Third...I really don't know what to make of your "winning team" comment or that BWD is only good every 40 years. All, I can say to that is that you really don't know anything about our program and it's hisory....(far and recent).

Fourth, pot calling the kettle black is and understatement when refering to you. On one hand Rocket gets under your skin so bad that you come out of hiding and feel compelled to post......on the other, if I just had your 14 posts and some of Rockets more famous posts read out loud to me, while my eyes were closed, I truly wouldn't be able to tell you who wrote it.

.......but I must say (famous quote coming)"I know Rocket, Rocket is a friend if mine, and Mr, you are no Rocket"......no matter how much you may want to be.:cool:

Fifth, Seriously, what is more cocky/arrogant?

1. A guy that says his team will destroy your team.....and his team happens to be consensus #1 in the state, and has not been proven otherwise.....or

2. A guy that says his entire region will destroy another region....and has no ground to stand on other that his crazy belief that the only fast kids in the state reside in SE Texas and Usain Bolt wouldn't even place in the Region 3 track meet.

We know that we are not the fastest team...I really dont know who that may be, but we are definitely one of the fastest, and ANY speed discrepancy that is not in our favor would be negligible on all accounts. Snyder's QB (Ward) and IP's QB (Clubb) are just as fast as ANYONE in your region...and we seemed to do fine against them.

Even teams like A Wylie (5-6) and Iowa Park (8-3) this year, would offer a better fight than expected and could upset many of your "top" teams.

And for every Kville and WO-S that you have, you have the Hunington, Center and Dilboll type teams that are mediocre AT BEST.

Chain, I know your program....I have two nephews that played on the freshman squad this year and are suiting up in the playoffs......and I know BWD.....IMHO...I believe we would have our way with you this year.

Ok, well the "14" post comment was directed as me being new to the board, when in fact I am not. I never said region 3 has faster kids then...whatever. Also, you have to be kidding me. Except for this year, your almighty Lions were a .500 team. didnt yall go 3 and 7 a couple of years ago? I know more than you think I do, and I dont buy all the unbelievable cockieness from the Bwood posters. There will be a big helping of humble pie for yall in the near future, wether it be Kville, WOS or whoever. All I see on this site is how Brownwood will demolish everyone and win it all. Word to the wise, better focus on B.port before you crown yourself. I do see where you may think Im being cocky, but I am just defending my region. We play some pretty good football over here in SETX and I will tell you this, you wont have your "way" with any region 3 representative. It is going to be so gratifying when your almighty Lions get donkey stomped pretty soon.;) :D

chaingang
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Oh, and by the way, I didnt say region 3 was faster. but now that I think about it what team has won back to back state titles in track the last two years? hmmmm and I think they are in the slow region 3.....:thinking: :D

OldNavy
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
You Celina fans need to get over not being the prettiest girl at the dance. :D

No, I agree, yall are the prettiest girl! No contest.:D

wimbo_pro
11-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
If Bwood loses..the board would be OMG for a couple of days, then move on to the next week's round of games..The 3DL was booming before Bwood and will remain thru their years as well( no disrespect to Bwood)
You didnt bow your head!!!!!

bclion56
11-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Leon is honored in being part of your first post ever on the 3ADownlow. And for the record, Leon was talking about the "Bwood"threads on this site.

Next time you want to question Leon, remember this: Leon is good...Leon is a B.A.:cool:

....I feel like i'm talking to Jimmy from Seinfield lol

91 lion
11-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
the strength of a region must be judged top to bottom, not just the top 5 or so teams

so sorry, RI is 3rd behind III & II
IMO

You're making my point. I could have listed many other teams that make up our reigion that are GOOD teams....and have great programs.....the Grahams, Dalharts, Lubbock Estacado and Decaturs of the world prove that. They would match up just fine against teams like Mexia, LaVega, Columbus and Bridge City. To me, thats a wash.

and as far as the bottom.....teams like Big Spring and Sweetwater....second to last last in our District this year, would beat the crap out of tems like Center and Diboll.....2 teams that made the playoffs in R3.

I no doubt know that there is a lot of talent in R2 and R3....but so is there in R1.

Bosqueville
11-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Wimbo... I think the Region III posters (few as they are) believe they will waltz right over your Wimberley team... Are you feeling the same? I mean they are saying Brownwood will face a region III team if we make it to state...

Ranger Mom
11-18-2010, 12:04 PM

Leon..you never fail to make me smile!!:D

DaHop72
11-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Except for the IP game our starters are out within the first few min. of the 3rd. Are you forgetting the Sville and Snyder games?:thinking: :thinking:

chaingang
11-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Wimbo... I think the Region III posters (few as they are) believe they will waltz right over your Wimberley team... Are you feeling the same? I mean they are saying Brownwood will face a region III team if we make it to state...

Why are you trying to bring region 4 into this? Seems like your out of ammunition and are desperate for an ally. I would bet Wimberley would beat down brownwood. I never said Bwood would face a region 3 team. i said that a top region 3 team would beat the almighty Brownwood. So would a region 4 top team.:D

LeonJr
11-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Leon..you never fail to make me smile!!:D

Leon says "Its my pleasure"

wimbo_pro
11-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville

Not so sure, Bosqueville. If we are hitting on all cylinders, we can hang with just about anyone. Sealy was a test which we handled relatively easily (until the last few minutes, of course), but now look at what happened to Sealy, so not sure what that means for us. I think whoever wins tomorrow between Cuero/Wimberley will *probably* win Region 4, and I think either team will be a tall order to beat in the State Semi's.

P.S. If any other team beats either Cuero or us next week or the following week...you will have our full support as a Region 4 rep. I just dont see that happening at this point. But...stranger things have happened, right?

hollywood
We play some pretty good football over here in SETX and I will tell you this, you wont have your "way" with any region 3 representative. It is going to be so gratifying when your almighty Lions get donkey stomped pretty soon.;) :D

So, just for arguments sake, what IF Brownwood does get to the SC game and faces Kville, WOS, or whoever and wins by 4 TD's, then what? Would you dissappear or give props to them for their achievement?

Bullaholic

Leon is a Bull fan---Leon is cool...:D

rykerx144
11-18-2010, 12:17 PM
So, just for arguments sake, what IF Brownwood does get to the SC game and faces Kville, WOS, or whoever and wins by 4 TD's, then what? Would you dissappear or give props to them for their achievement?

I will 100% if they get there and they win and dominate like most they will then I will be here to say. I was wrong!

hollywood
11-18-2010, 12:19 PM
I will 100% if they get there and they win and dominate like most they will then I will be here to say. I was wrong!

Same here. If Brownwood gets beat tomorrow or in the weeks to come, I will be one of the first to commend that team of their win and accomplishment.

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Same here. If Brownwood gets beat tomorrow or in the weeks to come, I will be one of the first to commend that team of their win and accomplishment.

I won't--if the Bulls lose, I'm going to get on here and tell everyone how bad the refs were, and how dirty the Lions played--oh, and how lucky they were that the Bulls beat themselves, and that they're going to get theirs from a Reg 3 team, or a fast East Texas team real soon....:D :D :D

91 lion
11-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Ok, well the "14" post comment was directed as me being new to the board, when in fact I am not. I never said region 3 has faster kids then...whatever. Also, you have to be kidding me. Except for this year, your almighty Lions were a .500 team. didnt yall go 3 and 7 a couple of years ago? I know more than you think I do, and I dont buy all the unbelievable cockieness from the Bwood posters. There will be a big helping of humble pie for yall in the near future, wether it be Kville, WOS or whoever. All I see on this site is how Brownwood will demolish everyone and win it all. Word to the wise, better focus on B.port before you crown yourself. I do see where you may think Im being cocky, but I am just defending my region. We play some pretty good football over here in SETX and I will tell you this, you wont have your "way" with any region 3 representative. It is going to be so gratifying when your almighty Lions get donkey stomped pretty soon.;) :D

The "14" coment was in no way directed at you as being new. I actually read all of them, and thats all i have to go by....thats why I said "14"....and btw, you mentioned it in one of those 14 that you were back....but it still doesn't change the fact that I can close my eyes and not tell the difference in your posts and Rockets....so stop complaining.

as for .500...you mentioned 3-7 from two years ago.....how about 10-3 last year....is that anywhere near .500....umm NO

You need to take off your BWD Hater glasses, and really read the posts...yes brownwood boasts...but so does everyone else about their team....you have labeled ALL postsers from BWD, because you read an inflammotory remark from Rocket (that he does on purpose to get a rise, btw) and you fall for it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER. Either you get it or you dont...and apparently you dont.

The other type of posts you see from us are posts defending BWD when jackwagons like you spew off at the mouth.....all this "yall BWD people are so cocky" and "Yalls time is coming" talk will be defended.

Karma is a Bi#ch....we all know that, but at least you know whats on our mind....and I must say, that I respect that about you.
You speak your mind NOW and have let it be known you dont care for BWD...that is fine IMO. I have no doubt that your tone will be the same, if BWD loses. Some of the other posters will be coming out of the woodworks and will most likely adopt your tone if we do lose....it comes with the territory.

Make no mistake, I think you are a cocky dude, that doesn't like BWD....that will generally warrant a response from me, but don't think for one minute that the attention that is being paid to you will deter the Boys and Coaches from their task at hand....BPort.

You, me, or this board, aren't even a blip on their radar screen. I have no doubt where their focus and attention lies.

91 lion
11-18-2010, 12:32 PM

.....and I will be right behind him.

rykerx144
11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Rocket will be in a insane asylum somewhere Im sure!!

garciap77
11-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Can I hit him??

You mean like this:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/162b3w.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Gordo Gordo Gordo.

Fatty! Fatty! Fatty!:D

garciap77
11-18-2010, 01:30 PM
So whats your measuring stick for the King of Texas football?

I am by no means crowning anyone King of anything, but for entertainment, lets talk about 3a....the only thing that matters on this board, right.

Is your measure the number of crowns? If so, check how many crowns BWD has while in 3a.

Is your measure the number of wins? If so, you should check out how many wins BWD has while in 3a.

That was not the same 3A of now!

B = A
A = AA
AA = AAA
AAA = AAAA (Brownwood) Notice the 3A of then is = to the 4A of Now! Those don't count now!:D
AAAA = AAAAA

;)

garciap77
11-18-2010, 01:34 PM

And Snyder game!:D

;)

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 01:36 PM

AAA = AAAA
;)

You guys are living proof of this, garcia....:D

bobcat1
11-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Fatty! Fatty! Fatty!:D Hey! I resemble that remark you you you well you know:p

garciap77
11-18-2010, 01:40 PM

Yes, but we are well protected by the UIL!!!!!:D

;)

P.S. Go Lions! Beat the Bulls!:clap: :clap: :clap:

91 lion
11-18-2010, 01:46 PM

B = A
A = AA
AA = AAA
AAA = AAAA (Brownwood) Notice the 3A of then is = to the 4A of Now! Those don't count now!:D
AAAA = AAAAA

;)

True, but you are gonna have to take that one up with the UIL and their official history stats:)

Brownwood 3
A Wylie 2

91 lion
11-18-2010, 01:50 PM

You got that right Bull!...Im still trying to figure out how when we dropped to 3a, we weren't even the largest team in our district!

gp77, what's the number to call that A Wylie and Highland Park use to get in contact with the UIL:thinking: :thinking:

garciap77
11-18-2010, 01:50 PM
True, but you are gonna have to take that one up with the UIL and their official history stats:)

Brownwood 3
A Wylie 2

We are working on that!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocket2-1-1-1.jpg
:)

Ranger Mom
11-18-2010, 02:15 PM
You mean like this:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/162b3w.jpg

;)

That'll work!

Dang!! I never realized how big my feet are!!:eek: :eek:

chaingang
11-18-2010, 05:22 PM
The "14" coment was in no way directed at you as being new. I actually read all of them, and thats all i have to go by....thats why I said "14"....and btw, you mentioned it in one of those 14 that you were back....but it still doesn't change the fact that I can close my eyes and not tell the difference in your posts and Rockets....so stop complaining.

as for .500...you mentioned 3-7 from two years ago.....how about 10-3 last year....is that anywhere near .500....umm NO

You need to take off your BWD Hater glasses, and really read the posts...yes brownwood boasts...but so does everyone else about their team....you have labeled ALL postsers from BWD, because you read an inflammotory remark from Rocket (that he does on purpose to get a rise, btw) and you fall for it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER. Either you get it or you dont...and apparently you dont.

The other type of posts you see from us are posts defending BWD when jackwagons like you spew off at the mouth.....all this "yall BWD people are so cocky" and "Yalls time is coming" talk will be defended.

Karma is a Bi#ch....we all know that, but at least you know whats on our mind....and I must say, that I respect that about you.
You speak your mind NOW and have let it be known you dont care for BWD...that is fine IMO. I have no doubt that your tone will be the same, if BWD loses. Some of the other posters will be coming out of the woodworks and will most likely adopt your tone if we do lose....it comes with the territory.

Make no mistake, I think you are a cocky dude, that doesn't like BWD....that will generally warrant a response from me, but don't think for one minute that the attention that is being paid to you will deter the Boys and Coaches from their task at hand....BPort.

You, me, or this board, aren't even a blip on their radar screen. I have no doubt where their focus and attention lies.

I always speak my mind, and my mind says that all we here is Bwood, bweood, bwood. If and when yall lose, all of the cocky posters will dissapear. I see it too much. I would bet you would not be one of them, due to the intelegence you portray, but most would be long gone. Im a Cajun, and know how to cook crow very well.;) Crow gumbo, crow fingers, crow balls, crow on a stick, crow a' gratain, jumbacrowa, boiled crowfish....you get the point.;) :p