PDA

View Full Version : Diboll Lumberjacks an 3adownlow....

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-23-2003, 01:23 AM
I would like to congradulate the Diboll Lumberjacks on a wonderful season, underestimated we were but we held our own an with every head held high at the end of a heart breaking 2 OT game vs China Springs. Also this is the last of me on this forum until next season I want to thank all the poster this season with all theyr predictions (even if we were picked to lose :p ) Good Luck to Jasper in there run to the play-offs an for the rest of the 3a teams good luck ...an god speed!

-------------------
Y101.9 Voice of the Diboll Lumberjacks

j_dog
11-23-2003, 01:45 AM
I agree, congratulations to Diboll on a great season. I can't believe you lost this week.

Please stick around Jack. We would miss you, and the Dogs still need your support. As you know, the further we go, the better your team looks for playing us close. Thank you for your support. :)

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-23-2003, 01:52 AM
Its basketball season something i follow closely just as well as football look for diboll to pull a good season, #20 will be there once agai hes an all around superstar :)

jason
11-23-2003, 01:56 AM
where exactly is diboll?

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-23-2003, 02:22 AM
betweek corrigan an lufkin 30miles of livingston

St. Ivender
11-23-2003, 02:27 AM
Congrats to Diboll on a heck of a season. That must have been a heart-rendering defeat. I have always had a great respect for Vanover and his program.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-23-2003, 03:55 AM
yeah it was even sadder seeing my brother come in with blood shed eyes just knowing hes cryed his eyes out after the 20 yard td pass into the inzone on the double OT catch. For you all to know the drive before we was stalled an only got to kick a field goal for 3, the next down was inside the 20 for China Springs they just threw the ball up an the guy made an unbelieveable catch to come down in the inzone...game over. Although we lost we proved enough.

bevo
11-23-2003, 04:42 AM
j_dog:
I agree, congratulations to Diboll on a great season. I can't believe you lost this week.

Please stick around Jack. We would miss you, and the Dogs still need your support. As you know, the further we go, the better your team looks for playing us close. Thank you for your support. :) Congratulations too jacks...you deserve a round of applause to an outstanding season. Hold your heads up high. You had the opportunity and performed well against quality teams this year. Good luck next year....and again congrads to a fine season.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-23-2003, 05:37 AM
i guess all we really wanted is a little respect just cause we had a few bad season it just goes to show you, you never know what can happen in Texas 3a football

--------------
Lumberjack by heart :]

Pudlugger
11-23-2003, 07:53 AM
Congratulations Diboll, yall got my respect too! Tough loss but yall hung in there just fine. Good luck next season. Yall will be back I'm sure. :)

JasperDog94
11-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Congrats on a well played season Jacks. You guys exceeded everyone's expectations this year. Best of luck in basketball this year and see you next year. :)

Dolemite
11-23-2003, 01:57 PM
Great season be proud. Now all of us in Diboll can help support those Jasper Bulldogs all the way to the end. You should have heard the response from the Diboll crowd when they posted the final score from Jasper /WC during the game. Newton you had great season also, hold your heads up. I,m sure you will get another shot at Marlin down the road. You will get passed those guys just like Diboll will break their 2nd round slump. This has been a great district. A little friendly rivalry during the regular season and coming together in the playoffs. Hope the UIL don't break us up. Great job 20-3a!!

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-23-2003, 06:05 PM
Couldnt agree more! *tear* :p

bevo
11-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Thanks Dolemite and Jackk...Jasper could sure use fan support such as yourselves, the support of which you've shown throughout the year for your team. Also don't forget to support two other powerhouses in their own classifications, both West Sabine #1 (1A) and Garrison #1 (2A). I know this is a 3A site...but our region produces quality teams year in and year out, regardless of what classification it is. Newton and yourselves will continue in years to come to be competitive in the playoffs. You will have a bunch of kids that roll through high school that will make a difference and possibly go all the way to the championship game...and if so, I will support you guys as if you were my team...with the exception that it isn't Jasper or West Sabine that you are playing (ha ha).

Again Congrads to you Jacks and Eagles on two fine seasons. I would also like to congratulate Kirbyville on a fine season too. It is hard to set at home and not be apart of the playoff picture with the fine record that they had this year too. It goes to show you that district 20 AAA is very competitive. Diboll, you and Newton just caught the bad breaks this past weekend. Who knows, if it was played a day before or a day after, the results could have been different. Good Luck to China Spring and Marlin.

Jasper (11-1...and still counting!!!)
Newton (10-2)
Diboll (8-4)
Kirbyville (7-3)

faithfuldog
11-23-2003, 11:44 PM
Congrats to Diboll for a great game against CS. I think ya'll would have put them away if you stayed with the running game... they could not stop ya'll on the ground... for some reason ya'll went to the passing game and did not move the ball as much... CS is a good team with a serious passing attack. in a game like that i hate to either team lose. CS and Bellville should be a good game as well.

cunbed10
11-24-2003, 08:12 AM
Hey! Diboll Lumber-Jack No hard feelings, HuH?

Old No. 7
11-24-2003, 09:49 AM
Jacks I sure hated to hear about your loss. It sounded like a he-- of a game! Good luck throgh the B-ball season. ( I hate the B word) :D :D

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-24-2003, 01:02 PM
hehe no hard ones cun :) yeah actully guys we did pretty good through the passing game 270 yard passing i believe. It all came down to one play an they got it so they win :)