PDA

View Full Version : RangerMom!!!!

sinton66
09-16-2002, 10:15 PM
Congratulations, you're in! Are you on the pig? If so, pm me, same handle, and we'll explain.

SintonFan
09-16-2002, 10:24 PM

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited September 17, 2002).]

sinton66
09-17-2002, 06:15 AM
Just bringing it back to the top again.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 07:24 AM
It wouldn't let me back in last night

sinton66
09-17-2002, 07:29 AM
We were afraid we might have frightened you. Are you on www.txpreps.com? (http://www.txpreps.com?) If not, we need you to sign up so we can pm you to explain what we were doing. I promise, you'll get a kick out of it! Once you've signed up, you can pm me there by the same screen name, and we can go from there. pm = private message.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 17, 2002).]

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 07:29 AM
Okay, here we go. Last night I cracked the code, and was trying to come up with a "witty" saying, it wouldn't let me on. It said I had been temporarily banned in the forum. I almost started crying. I emailed Jacket to find out what was going on. He emailed me back asking for my user name. I didn't get the e-mail until this morning, and now I can post - go figure!!

What is the PIG??

I'll check back after I get the kids to school and me to work!!

ShE sE.lls Yellow bAllons!!
Is that righ???

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 08:37 AM
OK, I signed up there. I had to use Ranger_Mom on that site, It wouldn't let me have a space between words. How to you PM there, I am SOOOO lost!!

footballgal
09-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Sinton66, can you please let me know if you got my PM on the pig I just registered, let me know if you got the message.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 10:45 AM
Footballgal,

Have you heard from anyone since you registered?? I am not quite sure what a "PM"
is. I know they said private message, but is it like an instant message or just e-mail. I sent something to Sinton66 (I think) so now I am just hangin waiting for someone to let me know if I am doing this right!!

footballgal
09-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
Footballgal,

Have you heard from anyone since you registered?? I am not quite sure what a "PM"
is. I know they said private message, but is it like an instant message or just e-mail. I sent something to Sinton66 (I think) so now I am just hangin waiting for someone to let me know if I am doing this right!!

Hi Rangermom, what I saw was like email then I guess it turns into a chat like format once the person your sending a PM to. That's how I THINK it works. If you wish I can try you, if you are still on line?? I too am wating for a response from Sinton66

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Okay. My user name on there is Ranger_Mom
(don't forget the underscore).

footballgal
09-17-2002, 11:39 AM
Okay. My user name on there is Ranger_Mom
(don't forget the underscore).

We cannot complete your request. The reason reported was:

We have no record for the Username 'Ranger_Mom'.

The above message is what I recieved when I tried sending you a message????

footballgal
09-17-2002, 11:43 AM
Hmmmm...I wonder what I have done wrong. What is your user name and I will try to send you something.

same "footballgal"

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 11:43 AM
Hmmmm...I wonder what I have done wrong. What is your user name and I will try to send you something.

footballgal
09-17-2002, 11:45 AM
You guys, take a moment from laughing and help us out here!!!! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/redface.gif

footballgal
09-17-2002, 11:50 AM
Ranger Mom I spotted Pudlugger on "view who's on line", sent him a message ... see if he responds.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 11:52 AM
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I sent something to footballgal and to myself, it said it had been sent, but I didn't received it.
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/mad.gif
Oh well, I am going to go work out. I will check back around 1:00. Maybe I can take some frustrations out on those machines.!!!!!

footballgal
09-17-2002, 11:54 AM
I don't know what I am doing wrong. I sent something to footballgal and to myself, it said it had been sent, but I didn't received it.
Oh well, I am going to go work out. I will check back around 1:00. Maybe I can take some frustrations out on those machines.!!!!!

Ok I will check back .. wish I could work out right now!

sinton66
09-17-2002, 12:55 PM
RangerMom and footballgal, here's what's up.
Footballgal, yours is working, i re'd you during lunch. RangerMom, if you haven't received confirmation from the pig via the email address you gave, you will have to wait until you do. Once you have it, use that password to "log on", it will recognize you and them you can edit your profile to change to whatever password you wish. Once on , pm me and I will respond.(although maybe later tonight, I gotta go back to work soon.)

Pudlugger
09-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by footballgal:
Ranger Mom I spotted Pudlugger on "view who's on line", sent him a message ... see if he responds.

I got your PM in my message box on Texpreps (affectionately refered to as The Pig for historical reasons. What is it you want to know?

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 01:06 PM
Ok...If I use my login name and password in the box in the right-hand corner titled "@TXpreps webmail" I go to me "e-mail". When I got back at 1:00 I had received the message that I went myself. Is that was PM is??? And where did Footballgal go to see that Pudlugger was on?? This SHOULD NOT be so confusing to me. I work on computers all day long!! I am just about ready to give up!! (Not really, I am too stubborn for that)

sinton66
09-17-2002, 01:14 PM
OK, from www.txpreps.com (http://www.txpreps.com) you will go in on the front page. Scroll down and in left column will be message boards. Click there, then on "Get in on the Action". You may be asked to "log in". Once on the message board "home" page (says football discussions, baseball discussions,etc.) Look up at the top and see the boxes, in the center will be "send private" and "check private" clicking there brings up your pm.

sinton66
09-17-2002, 01:21 PM
RangerMom, you may have just completed an "email" account on txpreps. That's not what we need. You need to be registered user on the pig just like you want to "post" topics and responses and such. I still got you as "no record by that username".
I HAVE to go back to work now, but will be back after 5, PUDLUGGER can you help her please.

Ranger Mom
09-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Ok........I finally figured it out. DUH
I have sent a PM to Footballgal and she has answered me.

Whew, I'm tired - I was going in the opposite direction of where I was supposed too. Oh well, I now have an e-mail account at that site too!!

footballgal
09-17-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger:
I got your PM in my message box on Texpreps (affectionately refered to as The Pig for historical reasons. What is it you want to know?

I am OK I am in.

sinton66
09-17-2002, 08:42 PM
RangerMom, chk. pm.