PDA

View Full Version : Liberty 21 Cleveland 7....nm

Bobkat
11-09-2002, 01:23 AM
nm

mg
11-09-2002, 08:26 AM
Congrats to Liberty...
I think Cleveland will be a team to watch next year and for the next few years as well...some really talented underclassmen... GO INDIANS!

trojandad
11-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Hats off to Liberty on your win.

You guys can make some noise in that upper bracket.

I need stadiums and dates for our 22 3A teams' playoff games. Coldspring will play Hardin @ Barbers Hill stadium on Friday @ 7:30 pm.

Let me know on the other ones.

You guys have a bad line, go wear some teams out!

bubbabrown07
11-10-2002, 02:56 AM
I also expect Cleveland to be a team to watch in future years. From what I understand, their Coach has turned a program with many on-field and off-field problems into a well-disciplined contender. They refused to give up until the clock read 00:00, and hats off to them for a good battle. Best of luck to the Indians in the future. NOW, on to Orangefield! wink

LP-DB
11-11-2002, 10:00 PM
I personally think it will take cleveland a couple of years to find a niche in this district and be a playoff contender..as to the game, we had 3 or 4 touchdowns called back on horrible calls..it looked like cleveland had paid the refs..the score shouldn't have been that close..good luck to everyone in the playoffs except OF. wink especially to BH and CS represent 22-3A well as i know you will

# 80