PDA

View Full Version : You heard it here first

Gsquared
11-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Hell hath seen no fury like a Bull scorned. Bridgeport pulls the upset :eek: :p

lostaussie
11-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Hell hath seen no fury like a Bull scorned. Bridgeport pulls the upset :eek: :p I hear the train it's coming..............it's coming round the bend:D

Gsquared
11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Hahaha

bobcat1
11-15-2010, 04:23 PM
It would be a shocker but I don't put it past Coach Danny Henson and Rock City. I remember a few years back they made a heck of a run in the playoffs that no one saw coming. :thinking:

Gsquared
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
I want to go on record as saying that I was not serious about this upset, unless Bridgeport wins, then I was 100 % serious as I am but im not, it wont happen but time will tell cuz it could happen and I think it will but theres not a chance in h*ll that it will but it really could.

GrTigers6
11-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I want to go on record as saying that I was not serious about this upset, unless Bridgeport wins, then I was 100 % serious as I am but im not, it wont happen but time will tell cuz it could happen and I think it will but theres not a chance in h*ll that it will but it really could. :D :fnypost: :D

BullBoy
11-15-2010, 04:28 PM
I want to go on record as saying that I was not serious about this upset, unless Bridgeport wins, then I was 100 % serious as I am but im not, it wont happen but time will tell cuz it could happen and I think it will but theres not a chance in h*ll that it will but it really could. :confused:

lostaussie
11-15-2010, 04:28 PM
but time will tell cuz it could happen and I think it will That train is a rolling and its coming from the east!!

Gsquared
11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by BullBoy
:confused:
Just trust me on this one BullBoy. I know it sounds crazy but the above is going to happen.

ccmom
11-15-2010, 04:33 PM
I want to go on record as saying that I was not serious about this upset, unless Bridgeport wins, then I was 100 % serious as I am but im not, it wont happen but time will tell cuz it could happen and I think it will but theres not a chance in h*ll that it will but it really could.

:D :clap: :clap:

BullBoy
11-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Just trust me on this one BullBoy. I know it sounds crazy but the above is going to happen. you're right no matter what.:D

Gsquared
11-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by BullBoy
you're right no matter what.:D
Just make sure you mark your bracket accoringly.

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2010, 04:37 PM
and this is the type of expert view u get from grant every week on the show LOL

Emerson1
11-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Are you gonna be in attendance g2?

Gsquared
11-15-2010, 04:42 PM
No, think im gonna go see Celina/lovejoy.

Louie13
11-15-2010, 04:52 PM

Nice to know you have not had a lobotomy. Thanks for the clarification.:crazy1: :dispntd: :crazy1: Look forward to seeing the complete you at the M&G!

Bullaholic
11-15-2010, 04:57 PM

G2 has been a Celina "groupie" for years....:D

ccmom
11-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
Nice to know you have not had a lobotomy. Thanks for the clarification.:crazy1: :dispntd: :crazy1: Look forward to seeing the complete you at the M&G!

You better give a dress code to follow!! That boy marches to a different beat, I'm telling ya!! ;)

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
You better give a dress code to follow!! That boy marches to a different beat, I'm telling ya!! ;)

So you have had the honor of meeting him??

rangerjoe33
11-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Hey G I have a yearbook, do I need to send you a release so I can scan and post pics of you for RM?...I can think of a couple of good pics to show your style.

OldNavy
11-15-2010, 05:13 PM

If you're going to the game and sitting on the Brownwood side, then Bridgeport has a chance.

garciap77
11-15-2010, 05:14 PM

BW by 80!

OldNavy
11-15-2010, 05:15 PM

I thought you were banned from attending any Celina games!
:D

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
Hey G I have a yearbook, do I need to send you a release so I can scan and post pics of you for RM?...I can think of a couple of good pics to show your style.

I was asking if ccmom had met him! I have met him on several occasion, first time almost 8 years ago!!!

Have sat by him at a couple of games, had some dinner and drinks, listened to his and Txbroadcaster running commentary right behind me in the stands.:D :D

ccmom
11-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So you have had the honor of meeting him??

Wasn't he the guy in the pink tutu when we all gathered together before last year's division 1 title game?

I think he changed clothes before the halftime meet and greet. He probably got cold!! :eek:

bobcat1
11-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
I thought you were banned from attending any Celina games!
:D That curse was broken at Celina games only with the promise of no more Bannana pudding.:D Besides he was at the Celina Sanger game.:D

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Wasn't he the guy in the pink tutu when we all gathered together before last year's division 1 title game?

I think he changed clothes before the halftime meet and greet. He probably got cold!! :eek:

No...that was his "midget friend"......G2 was wearing a speedo and had a stick horse!!

rangerjoe33
11-15-2010, 05:43 PM
I was asking if ccmom had met him! I have met him on several occasion, first time almost 8 years ago!!!

Have sat by him at a couple of games, had some dinner and drinks, listened to his and Txbroadcaster running commentary right behind me in the stands.:D :D
Yes, G has been getting around for quite some time now. I haven't seen him in a while myself.

Bullaholic
11-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
Yes, G has been getting around for quite some time now. I haven't seen him in a while myself.

You braggin' or complainin'? :D

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM

that was a fun game and night

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
that was a fun game and night

I think that was when I locked myself in the bathroom at the restaurant!!:doh: :doh:

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2010, 05:58 PM
I think that was when I locked myself in the bathroom at the restaurant!!:doh: :doh:

HAHAHAHAHA I had forgot about that!

GrTigers6
11-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I think that was when I locked myself in the bathroom at the restaurant!!:doh: :doh: Probably on purpose with that crew around ya.:D

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Probably on purpose with that crew around ya.:D

Well...I had consumed a couple of margaritas and went to the bathroom and forgot to lock the door when I went in.

When I went to leave, I "unlocked" the door (only I never locked it in the first place, so I actually locked it then) and then I couldn't get out.

The walls were corrugated tin so I thought it was just stuck. My phone was on the table, so I banging on the door yelling for Rita, because she was the closest one to me....and then I happened to see that the lock was engaged and realized what I had done.:doh:

MORAL OF THE STORY: Rita is a bad influence. Ranger Mom drinks too many margarita's when she is around Pirate4state!!

Gsquared
11-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Well...I had consumed a couple of margaritas and went to the bathroom and forgot to lock the door when I went in.

When I went to leave, I "unlocked" the door (only I never locked it in the first place, so I actually locked it then) and then I couldn't get out.

The walls were corrugated tin so I thought it was just stuck. My phone was on the table, so I banging on the door yelling for Rita, because she was the closest one to me....and then I happened to see that the lock was engaged and realized what I had done.:doh:

MORAL OF THE STORY: Rita is a bad influence. Ranger Mom drinks too many margarita's when she is around Pirate4state!!
Hey, what night was this again?

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey, what night was this again?

Liberty Hill vs. Brownwood!!

I remember you telling a hilarious story about jumping in a pool and dunking someone.

Gsquared
11-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Liberty Hill vs. Brownwood!!

I remember you telling a hilarious story about jumping in a pool and dunking someone.
Oh ok, yeah, thats when my girlfriend at the time thought I was really trying to drown the guy. She was screaming and crying. I was like really?????

Rocket
11-17-2010, 04:48 PM
nm

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Oh ok, yeah, thats when my girlfriend at the time thought I was really trying to drown the guy. She was screaming and crying. I was like really?????

But what did you say to him?? It was something he kept saying to you, wasn't it?? That was what was so funny!!

Ranger Mom
11-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Hey BEAST...

Show this to the boys...

They should enjoy my bathroom story!!:p

Gsquared
11-17-2010, 04:51 PM
But what did you say to him?? It was something he kept saying to you, wasn't it?? That was what was so funny!!
I cant remember, something like "you dont want none of this or you cant hang or something like that" So I just jumped in and held him underwater for a couple of mins, but as soon as he started turning blue, I let him up for air. :D Please note, the guy was smaller than me, I woulda just kept drinkin if he were bigger. I aint stupid :D