PDA

View Full Version : Rocket what are your predictions

Old Tiger
11-15-2010, 01:07 PM
for your area playoff match up? I heard the other team better be conditioned.

Rocket
11-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
for your area playoff match up? I heard the other team better be conditioned.

I think this week will be no different than any other week. Even if a team has a decent offense, which the Bulls do, I think the second half will be a bloodbath. It seems most teams we play have hands-on-hips-itus by halftime. And then we go for the jugular...

We will get some picks and Brownwood's defense is good enough to get stops. I just don't see Bport getting enough stops to deter Brownwood from scoring 63.

Here is what I mean...it takes a defense ALL THEY HAVE to hang with Brownwood for a half. Playing great pass defense play after play will wear them out. The 2nd Half is scary for anybody that plays Brownwood.

rykerx144
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
why would you create thread? Its just more bathroom reading material for rocket, and i bet he keeps it in the drawer with vasoline not the toilet paper!

LionFan72
11-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144
why would you create thread? Its just more bathroom reading material for rocket, and i bet he keeps it in the drawer with vasoline not the toilet paper!

diaper rash really must be bothering you rykerx144! Quit whining cause no one asked you.

rykerx144
11-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
diaper rash really must be bothering you rykerx144! Quit whining cause no one asked you.

thats the neat part about this!! I dont have to be asked to give my unwanted opinions and comments!! I do it anyway!

Old Tiger
11-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I think this week will be no different than any other week. Even if a team has a decent offense, which the Bulls do, I think the second half will be a bloodbath. It seems most teams we play have hands-on-hips-itus by halftime. And then we go for the jugular...

We will get some picks and Brownwood's defense is good enough to get stops. I just don't see Bport getting enough stops to deter Brownwood from scoring 63.

Here is what I mean...it takes a defense ALL THEY HAVE to hang with Brownwood for a half. Playing great pass defense play after play will wear them out. The 2nd Half is scary for anybody that plays Brownwood. Yeah thats what I was thinking I know for a fact no team is more conditioned than Brownwood plus yall have weapons all over the place. You just can't double team Jaxon or its game over!

This is the best defense I have seen Brownwood have since yall dropped down. Teams will be lucky to be withing 35 points of yall all playoffs!

ccmom
11-15-2010, 04:23 PM

This is the best defense I have seen Brownwood have since yall dropped down.

I'm sorry but that struck me as funny....considering this is only their 3rd season since they dropped and the 2008 defense was....well anyway...thanks for the laugh! :D

Go Lions! :clap:

bwdlionfan
11-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah thats what I was thinking I know for a fact no team is more conditioned than Brownwood plus yall have weapons all over the place. You just can't double team Jaxon or its game over!

This is the best defense I have seen Brownwood have since yall dropped down. Teams will be lucky to be withing 35 points of yall all playoffs!

Which game did you see?

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Which game did you see?

That's what I was wondering!!

Casey, how many games have you seen Brownwood play in the past 3 years??

pirate4state
11-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's what I was wondering!!

Casey, how many games have you seen Brownwood play in the past 3 years?? My guess would be the one in Liberty Hill ! :doh: :D

Bullaholic
11-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Uh, Oh---Old Tiger got caught "four-flushing" again....:D

garciap77
11-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Yeah thats what I was thinking I know for a fact no team is more conditioned than Brownwood plus yall have weapons all over the place. You just can't double team Jaxon or its game over!

:thinking:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/kissass.gif

Say it isn't so, Go Blue!!!!:D

;)

Old Tiger
11-15-2010, 08:26 PM
I've seen bwood multiple times this season and once in 2008. Just face it as soon as we all face it there is no denying we must all love and worship brownwood for being the best 3a team ever!!!!!! I am 100% behind Rocket and his theories on all things brownwood!

garciap77
11-15-2010, 08:29 PM
I've seen bwood multiple times this season and once in 2008. Just face it as soon as we all face it there is no denying we must all love and worship brownwood for being the best 3a team ever!!!!!! I am 100% behind Rocket and his theories on all things brownwood!

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM

They got to you too?!?! :eek:

hollywood
11-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Must be the Mothership from Stephenville beaming down on these people since Brownwood annihilated the Jackets this year. ;)

IHStangFan
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Say it isn't so, Go Blue!!!!:D

;) HOW am I just realizing OT = GB?!?! GEEZUS!! I feel ashamed!!! :weeping:

Old Tiger
11-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
HOW am I just realizing OT = GB?!?! GEEZUS!! I feel ashamed!!! :weeping:

OT does not = GB

OT > GB

GB > Rocket

therefore

OT > GB > Rocket

IHStangFan
11-15-2010, 09:55 PM
OT does not = GB

OT > GB

GB > Rocket

therefore

OT > GB > Rocket Nah...GB was legend.

Rocket
11-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Nah...GB was legend.

I own you.

neck_06
11-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

Here is what I mean...it takes a defense ALL THEY HAVE to hang with Brownwood for a half. Playing great pass defense play after play will wear them out. The 2nd Half is scary for anybody that plays Brownwood. :fnypost: