PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville

firstdown
11-15-2010, 12:01 PM
The Leopards have the Trojans who ya got and does anyone think that Mr. Seven will take time out of his busy schedule to catch the game.

Bruce
11-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Keith7,is surely not a Bobcat fan , but I'm going with Ganiesville on this one. See Keith7 its not hard too support other teams, like the BOBCATS,(lol) Thanks!

Pick6
11-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Don't think Gainesville will win. They will have their QB back who missed the last 2 games and will have their best D-line man back who's been out since week 1 or 2.

Matthew328
11-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Madison wins this going away

Bruce
11-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Pick6, what did you think of the last second field goal for 40 some yards.? Thanks!
Sorry for changing the subject here in this post.

Keith7
11-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Gainesville by 21.. and no I won't be there because we still have teams in the playoffs here.

Pick6
11-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
Pick6, what did you think of the last second field goal for 40 some yards.? Thanks!
Sorry for changing the subject here in this post.

He's the man!!! Such a good kid. I'm proud to be able to call him my nephew.

Matthew328
11-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Gainesville by 21.. and no I won't be there because we still have teams in the playoffs here.

Just curious why Gainesville by 21? Seen em both on film and I dont see it....

Pick6
11-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

You really want a logical explanation about his predictions...lol

Keith7
11-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

It's mostly wishful thinking.

Really though Dallas Madison hasn't been tested this season besides its loss to Miami Central. It will be interesting to see what happens if Gainesville stays with them for a little while.

It helps that the Leopards get their starting quarterback back as well because Gainesville will have to match their athleticism and there is no way they do that without their QB.

Madison is no easy task for the Leopards but neither was Argyle in the second half of that game and we all saw what Gainesville did then. :eek: :eek:

OldNavy
11-15-2010, 04:53 PM
The way your other picks have gone, it looks like you would pick Madison, just to give Gainesville an edge.

firstdown
11-15-2010, 05:20 PM

Really though Dallas Madison hasn't been tested this season besides its loss to Miami Central. It will be interesting to see what happens if Gainesville stays with them for a little while.

It helps that the Leopards get their starting quarterback back as well because Gainesville will have to match their athleticism and there is no way they do that without their QB.

Madison is no easy task for the Leopards but neither was Argyle in the second half of that game and we all saw what Gainesville did then. :eek: :eek:

:fnypost: :fnypost:

you are very rocketesk today Keith. I hope you guys win. Good luck.

charlesrixey
11-15-2010, 05:33 PM

I am rooting for Gainesville in this one but Madison looks really good. Even though Kimball and Lincoln are down this year Madison still impressed with the victories over them. On Gainesville's plus side, though, they played in the 2nd toughest district in the region (behind 16-3A) and that can only help them with what they are going to face this week.

Lombardi
11-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Gainesville has a very good senior class... They will be right in the middle of this one... Good Luck to Coach Gary and his crew!
Originally posted by charlesrixey
I am rooting for Gainesville in this one but Madison looks really good. Even though Kimball and Lincoln are down this year Madison still impressed with the victories over them. On Gainesville's plus side, though, they played in the 2nd toughest district in the region (behind 16-3A) and that can only help them with what they are going to face this week.

tigerfan99
11-16-2010, 02:14 PM
what ever happened to turris pervey i know his name is misspelled but i hope someone knows who im talking about

charlesrixey
11-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan99
what ever happened to turris pervey i know his name is misspelled but i hope someone knows who im talking about

it is terrius purvey. Don't know what happened, but he was highly recruited and yet never played in college.

One of his classmates became a starting CB for Texas Tech but i cant for the life of me remember his name at the moment.

tigerfan99
11-16-2010, 03:54 PM
darcel mcbath not sure if he still does but played for the broncos in the nfl

Pick6
11-16-2010, 03:56 PM
it is terrius purvey. Don't know what happened, but he was highly recruited and yet never played in college.

One of his classmates became a starting CB for Texas Tech but i cant for the life of me remember his name at the moment.

Darcel McBath, now with Denver.

Keith7
11-16-2010, 04:22 PM

Darcel plays with the Broncos (had four tackles last week).

Terrius tried to hook on with Blinn but couldn't stay out of trouble. It might be a while before anyone sees him again.

Pick6
11-16-2010, 04:38 PM

Terrius tried to hook on with Blinn but couldn't stay out of trouble. It might be a while before anyone sees him again.

It sure is sad when your dads a cop and you still create the trouble that he created.

Bruce
11-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Pick , a very good young man from Celina went onto T Tech,an played football . After college he went into coaching, and that being at Gainesville. Is Randall Cherry still at Ganinesville? He was a team mate and classmate of Charles and our son.Thanks!

Lombardi
11-16-2010, 05:12 PM
cherry is at gville and does a super job with the dline... he is a good young coach...
Pick , a very good young man from Celina went onto T Tech,an played football . After college he went into coaching, and that being at Gainesville. Is Randall Cherry still at Ganinesville? He was a team mate and classmate of Charles and our son.Thanks!

Pick6
11-16-2010, 05:13 PM

Glad Lombardi answered cause I have no idea who is on the coaching staff at Gville.

tigerfan99
11-17-2010, 01:07 AM
i see terrius is in the cole unit in bonham