PDA

View Full Version : I can tell it's Monday

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 11:18 AM
and I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night.....otherwise, this portion of a quote from Rocket probably wouldn't have made me laugh so hard.

Just promise you'll be around when it does happen and allow me to shove this crow down your throat til you fart feathers

Am I the only one that found this funny???

95mustang
11-15-2010, 11:21 AM
No you weren't.

LionFan72
11-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Classic!

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 11:23 AM
I honestly had tears in my eyes....I couldn't quit "giggling" about it!!

spaniard
11-15-2010, 12:16 PM
:spitlol: bahahaha!!! i may have to use that when i threaten the youth at my church when they step out of line...hehe, not really, but that's pretty stinkin funny!

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by spaniard
:spitlol: bahahaha!!! i may have to use that when i threaten the youth at my church when they step out of line...hehe, not really, but that's pretty stinkin funny!

I just had this vision of rocket stuffing a crow down someones throat and the feathers popping out of....well...ya know!!

It tickled my funny bone for some reason!!

Old Tiger
11-15-2010, 12:21 PM
no...read it again tomorrow so it will be just as funny as you thought

bobcat1
11-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
and I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night.....otherwise, this portion of a quote from Rocket probably wouldn't have made me laugh so hard.

Am I the only one that found this funny??? I missed it. Where is it?

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I missed it. Where is it?

Buried deep in the Brownwood/Bridgeport thread!

theville
11-15-2010, 12:49 PM
That was hilarious!:D :clap:

bobcat1
11-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Found it! Page 13. He was talking to rykerx144. That is good stuff Rockee! I got me a new saying now. Just goes to show you can learn something from a fence post. :p

garciap77
11-15-2010, 01:04 PM

Am I the only one that found this funny???

NO!:D

Originally posted by Rocket
I could care less how fast your defense is. It's covering these WRs for four quarters that I'm skeptical about. Are they disciplined? Are they in unbelievable shape?

It's funny to me how much my opinion matters and how people like you can't let me have mine. Just promise you'll be around when it does happen and allow me to shove this crow down your throat til you fart feathers...

Originally posted by garciap77
LOL

garciap77
11-15-2010, 01:07 PM
I just had this vision of rocket stuffing a crow down someones throat and the feathers popping out of....well...ya know!!

It tickled my funny bone for some reason!! I had a different vision. My vision was Rocket The Crow Eating Champion; feeding crow!:D

;)

Ranger Mom
11-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I had a different vision. My vision was Rocket The Crow Eating Champion; feeding crow!:D

;)

LOL!! That works too!!!!:clap: