PDA

View Full Version : All right people!

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Enough is enough! I'm going to remind you of some of the rules...and if we need to get Admin to force everyone to reread again before posting then that's the way it will be!

~NO NAME CALLING!

~THIS IS NOT A RUMOR BOARD!

~STOP BEING JERKS! (I don't know if that's covered in one of the rules, but it should be.)

Warnings, suspensions, etc will be across the board.

3afan
11-14-2010, 07:42 AM
SFA Jacks (8-2) roll on, beat SE La 51-14 - will play for undisputed SLC title next Sat. in Nac v. NW St (5-5)

BwdLion_80
11-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Enough is enough! I'm going to remind you of some of the rules...and if we need to get Admin to force everyone to reread again before posting then that's the way it will be!

~NO NAME CALLING!

~STOP BEING JERKS! (I don't know if that's covered in one of the rules, but it should be.)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Also, the helmet on your avatar, where is it from?

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Also, the helmet on your avatar, where is it from?

I know!! I know!!

University of the Incarnate Word Cardinals out of San Antonio.

Her son plays for them!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh yeah...I agree with LHPM!!

I am sick of seeing "@$$hole", @$$hat...or whatever "ass" you can think of to call somebody.

Also just saw a pic posted of a poster with the word IDIOT above it too....that also will not be tolerated.

My bosses are leaving for a 3 week vacation at 6:00 tomorrow morning, so I will be hanging around quite a bit the next few days!!

Prepare for thread bans, warnings, suspensions, etc.

Think carefully before you post....you could easily lose your posting privileges through the playoffs...and how fun would that be for ya??

44INAROW
11-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Thank you Debbie.........:clap:

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I am sick of seeing "@$$hole", @$$hat...or whatever "ass" you can think of to call somebody.

Also just saw a pic posted of a poster with the word IDIOT above it too....that also will not be tolerated.

My bosses are leaving for a 3 week vacation at 6:00 tomorrow morning, so I will be hanging around quite a bit the next few days!!

Think carefully before you post....you could easily lose your posting privileges through the playoffs...and how fun would that be for ya??

There are other sites!

Tx Challenge
11-14-2010, 10:36 AM
I agree

All of us have been guilty of letting our pride and emotions rule the keyboards at times. I enjoy this site. There are a lot of great people here that have given me a lot of insight over the years.

It is getting tough to read thru some of the junk posted lately. It is ok not to always agree with each other! We all love to support our teams! Many have/had kids that play/played for these teams Let it go, take it to PM. If all you have to contribute is calling someone a name please resist. Off my rant!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by rykerx144
There are other sites!

Yes there are, and anyone is free to leave here and go post their crap over there!!

sinton66
11-14-2010, 10:52 AM

~NO NAME CALLING!

It might pay great dividends in the long run if all the 'newbies" would click on the blue button top right of the page labeled "Rules" and ACTUALLY read what you agreed to when you signed up. These are our terms of use and they are taken seriously. Take heed folks.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Do you know what should be illegal on this site! The words Brownwood, Shipley, and Lions!! You should be banned just for saying them!

bobcat1
11-14-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm sorry for my part in this. Mostly I was having fun with Rocket when I crossed the line. We talked and I will correct myself. Thanks.

sinton66
11-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Do you know what should be illegal on this site! The words Brownwood, Shipley, and Lions!! You should be banned just for saying them!

Jealousy rearing it's ugly head?

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 11:01 AM
This is not going to be a fun thread to read!!
I thought ya'll ( all the mods) were doing a bang up job!! What happened? Did someone complain about ya'll! Tell us who it was and we'll get on here and give them what for!!!
Not really, ya'll do a good job, and we appreciate all the time and effort on ya'lls part to keep this site as controlled as it is!! Thank you again! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Jealousy rearing it's ugly head?

:iagree: :iagree:

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:02 AM

I found that rather ironic, so I did some research.

On that one IP/BW thread....I counted where YOU said "Shipley" at least 8 times!!!!:D

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:03 AM
I can assure you I have nothing to jealous of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought only the fans were arrogant classless people until after listening to the game this week. Apparently, it comes from within the program too! I have nothing at all to be jealous of! I am very proud of my program and the way they act! GO WILDCATS!!

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:08 AM

On that one IP/BW thread....I counted where YOU said "Shipley" at least 8 times!!!!:D

well thats what the conversation was about! I used to enjoy reading this site! Brownwood has taken over the site and I for one chose not to just ignore it!

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:10 AM
after reading your previous post its not a surprise you agree! Suck Up!!

DDBooger
11-14-2010, 11:11 AM
well thats what the conversation was about! I used to enjoy reading this site! Brownwood has taken over the site and I for one chose not to just ignore it! A lot of it is BS from people saying they're tired of Brownwood and start threads to tell people. Those descend into anarchy and it's Brownwoods fault lol. Granted they have some LOUD posters, there isn't a shortage of people feeding the trolls as Emerson pointed out on one thread.

Inmateboss
There are other sites!

See now ya'll have me gun shy!!! This could have turned into a thread all by it self!!! :D

lostaussie
I'm just here for the party:D

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:12 AM
well thats what the conversation was about! I used to enjoy reading this site! Brownwood has taken over the site and I for one chose not to just ignore it!

I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon....most have been here since they dropped down and went 3-7. Your only choice IS to ignore it or roll with it. I don't see where complaining about them does anything but add fuel to their fire and sparks yet another thread.

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:13 AM

The quote button is your friend....who are you talking to??

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 11:13 AM

Thats gonna cost ya big time! :eek: :eek: :eek:

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 11:14 AM
well thats what the conversation was about! I used to enjoy reading this site! Brownwood has taken over the site and I for one chose not to just ignore it! Let them have their fun..........hell, they are very good. But............what goes around comes around:D

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Well as long as they are barking at everyone I am going to bark back!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:16 AM
I wonder if rykerx144 realized that he single handedly turned this into a Brownwood thread??:thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:18 AM

Bark back at who?? The mods?? Am I who you were calling a "suck up?"

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Let them have their fun..........hell, they are very good. But............what goes around comes around:D
OH I agree! They are very good! They have done very well against teams they have played! Tougher teams are coming!! and karma is a ... well I better watch what I say I feel eyes looking at me!!

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Bark back at who?? The mods?? Am I who you were calling a "suck up?" This is gonna get good:D

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:21 AM
This is gonna get good:D

Who's your money on?

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:23 AM

As long as Brownwood is barking then I will bark back! I refuse to ignore! Its not in me! I was talking to the inmate and called him a suckup!

44INAROW
that's what I thought but I might be wrong
:eek:

Inmateboss
Who's your money on?

The Lady with the switch from Midland!!!:eek:

lostaussie
Who's your money on? You knew the answer b4 you asked the question:D

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:25 AM
As long as Brownwood is barking then I will bark back! I refuse to ignore! Its not in me! I was talking to the inmate and called him a suckup!

Thanks for the clarification.....you might wanna quote things....leads to a lot less confusion.

Do you realize you said "Brownwood?":eek:

bobcat1
Thanks for the clarification.....you might wanna quote things....leads to a lot less confusion.

Do you realize you said "Brownwood?":eek: :D

rykerx144
Why is this going to get good? I havent broken any rules!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:26 AM
You knew the answer b4 you asked the question:D

LOL!! That struck me as extremely funny for some reason!!!

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 11:27 AM

you seem so angry man...lighten up & stop talking hateful to ranger mom! most of us "brownwood posters" just love our team year in & year out & love to support them in every way we can...whomever your team is, just cheer for them & have some fun!!! life is too short to be hating all the time!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Why is this going to get good? I havent broken any rules!

Without quotes, it sounded like you getting ready to "call out a mod" on the forum, which is against the rules.

With your clarification of who you were talking to, you cleared it up.

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 11:28 AM
I wonder if the thread telling everyone to behave..............will get closed because people won't behave:thinking: Dre.............you better hurry up:D

bobcat1
11-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by bwdaggie
you seem so angry man...lighten up & stop talking hateful to ranger mom! most of us "brownwood posters" just love our team year in & year out & love to support them in every way we can...whomever your team is, just cheer for them & have some fun!!! life is too short to be hating all the time! :eek: :eek: He said that word!

sinton66
11-14-2010, 11:29 AM
you seem so angry man...lighten up & stop talking hateful to ranger mom! most of us "brownwood posters" just love our team year in & year out & love to support them in every way we can...whomever your team is, just cheer for them & have some fun!!! life is too short to be hating all the time!

LOL! He's flirting with fate if he gets on RM too much.;)

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 11:29 AM

ME !! what did I do!! I thought you were talking to Ranger Mom!!

Dear Mr. Newbie you will find that when a Mod is upset and starts a thread it is better to show respect for their position than to start yelling! I support the Mods and Brownwood They are both gonna win!!!

I'm from GRAHAM NOT BROWNWOOD thank you for your time

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:eek: :eek: He said that word!

haha...i DID!!! sorry ;)

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:31 AM
I wonder if the thread telling everyone to behave..............will get closed because people won't behave:thinking: Dre.............you better hurry up:D

I was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if I should split some of these threads off, that really have nothing to do with the original post, and make a new thread?"

It would have to be another Brownwood thread!!:p

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 11:33 AM
I was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if I should split some of these threads off, that really have nothing to do with the original post, and make a new thread?"

It would have to be another Brownwood thread!!:p

ohhhhh NO!! hahaha:fnypost:

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:34 AM

My team is Kirbyville! Heard of them?

We are not scared and will not back down from no over rated Brownwood! Bring em!!

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 11:37 AM
My team is Kirbyville! Heard of them? I heard they could be a sleeper in this years playoffs:D

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 11:38 AM

We are not scared and will not back down from no over rated Brownwood! Bring em!!

Your Yelling again! :tisk:

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 11:39 AM

haha...ok, thanks for the info...good luck to ya...i'm thinking my boys are pretty focused on beating the bridgeport bulls right now...but maybe we'll see ya down the road! just one more word of advice...CHILL OUT :)

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:39 AM

That would be a great matchup!!

BTW, where is Kirbyville?

I must excuse myself from this conversation for the time being and go clean up dog poop.:mad: :mad:

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:42 AM
That would be a great matchup!!

BTW, where is Kirbyville?

South East Texas! In between Beaumont and Lufkin on the East State Line.

wimbo_pro
11-14-2010, 11:42 AM

Ya know...I think RM actually DID make this count....

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:43 AM
haha...ok, thanks for the info...good luck to ya...i'm thinking my boys are pretty focused on beating the bridgeport bulls right now...but maybe we'll see ya down the road! just one more word of advice...CHILL OUT :)

a Brownwood fan telling someone to chill out!! LOL Kinda funny ;) ;)

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 11:46 AM
a Brownwood fan telling someone to chill out!! LOL Kinda funny ;) ;)

yup :)...take a deep breathe, exhale slowly...count to ten, you'll feel better...seriously dude, good luck to your team

Dub-C
11-14-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm pretty much new to the site and I'm have been guilty of letting someone get me involved in a little arguement. I also apologized to Sinton66 for my actions after he brought to my attention but that other person didn't and is currently cussing and acting childish to this very day. Just because you have 12,000 posts shouldn't give the right to act foolish.
:(

wimbo_pro
11-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Dub-C
I'm pretty much new to the site and I'm have been guilty of letting someone get me involved in a little arguement. I also apologized to Sinton66 for my actions after he brought to my attention but that other person didn't and is currently cussing and acting childish to this very day. Just because you have 12,000 posts shouldn't give the right to act foolish.
:(

Dub...I wouldnt doubt that issue has been addressed in private.

JJWalker
11-14-2010, 11:54 AM
http://img.listal.com/image/402671/600full-tropic-thunder-photo.jpg

What do you mean ... "Right People"?

Tin Cup
11-14-2010, 11:54 AM
It's very sad to me that threads like this even have to exist. I love Brownwood football as much as anyone and I hope you love and support your team as much as I do mine. If you love your team and want to brag on the kids be my guest. If you think your team can beat mine post it. The beauty of sports is that we all disagree on which teams we love. If you love your team, show it. Even if they are 1-9, 4-6, or 10-0. These kids work hard to be their best and we all enjoy the benefits of their success. Don't take it personal when someone says my team is better than yours. That's what they are supposed to say.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Dub...I wouldnt doubt that issue has been addressed in private.

well then if its still going on then apparently it hasnt or its just being ignored.

SintonFan
11-14-2010, 11:59 AM

I must excuse myself from this conversation for the time being and go clean up dog poop.:mad: :mad:

I thought you were doing that already?:D

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
It's very sad to me that threads like this even have to exist. I love Brownwood football as much as anyone and I hope you love and support your team as much as I do mine. If you love your team and want to brag on the kids be my guest. If you think your team can beat mine post it. The beauty of sports is that we all disagree on which teams we love. If you love your team, show it. Even if they are 1-9, 4-6, or 10-0. These kids work hard to be their best and we all enjoy the benefits of their success. Don't take it personal when someone says my team is better than yours. That's what they are supposed to say.

I dont take any of this personal! Im just having fun with a bunch of over zealous fans lol.

My team is not 10-0 and I dont think they are better than your team.

My team is 11-0 and they are not better than your team but I think they are going to beat your team!! Here come the Wildcats Beware!!

Emerson1
11-14-2010, 12:03 PM

Egging him on with the jealousy comment probably didn't help.

Dub-C
11-14-2010, 12:04 PM

I agree Tin Cup, What I ran into was we where discussing our teams and this person comes out of no where and starts making personal remarks to me, Thing about it is his team wasn't even part of the game. This person also did this to another poster later on in the thread. So things like that shouldn't be apart of any thread, I mean come on it's about High School football there are kids involved, so it shouldn't be tolerated

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Egging him on with the jealousy comment probably didn't help.

You noticed that too huh? I noticed while I was walking that gray line they both were trying to give me a little shove. I was being baited. LOL

I just thought of something, she said she had to go clean up her "pets" poo poo. I wonder if she is cleaning up after Inmateboss. LOL

wimbo_pro
11-14-2010, 12:11 PM
well then if its still going on then apparently it hasnt or its just being ignored.

I wouldnt know, but I know enough to know it wont continue once the mods ask it to stop.

Old LB
11-14-2010, 12:27 PM

Glad you are not scared, I have said several times you guys have a good shot. You can bet your boots we are coming, should be a good one.

MoveInDad
11-14-2010, 12:32 PM

Thank you...

3afan
11-14-2010, 12:32 PM
amazing how a good HS football team will change people ...

DDBooger
11-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
amazing how a good HS football team will change people ... Living vicariously through teens will do that ;)

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 12:34 PM
You noticed that too huh? I noticed while I was walking that gray line they both were trying to give me a little shove. I was being baited. LOL

I just thought of something, she said she had to go clean up her "pets" poo poo. I wonder if she is cleaning up after Inmateboss. LOL

She who smart guy! come on say it! Your time on here is getting shorter by the post!

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
She who smart guy! come on say it! Your time on here is getting shorter by the post!

she who? I think it was obvious I was talking about Ranger Mom she is the only she that said she was going to clean up poop! I apologize I will try to spell it out for you next time.

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 12:46 PM
she who? I think it was obvious I was talking about Ranger Mom she is the only she that said she was going to clean up poop! I apologize I will try to spell it out for you next time.

Thank you your very kind!!

sinton66
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Dub-C
I agree Tin Cup, What I ran into was we where discussing our teams and this person comes out of no where and starts making personal remarks to me, Thing about it is his team wasn't even part of the game. This person also did this to another poster later on in the thread. So things like that shouldn't be apart of any thread, I mean come on it's about High School football there are kids involved, so it shouldn't be tolerated

It isn't and he got a pm from me just like you did. BTW, if you hadn't mentioned it in your post, no one would have known about our "conversation". For future reference, all posters have a valuable tool at their disposal. In the lower right corner of every post is a clickable link called "Report this post to a Moderator". Although we have six mods and three owners, we can't read every post on this board, so it's up to the members to help us out.
Report it and it will be addressed.

Members: 1,897, Threads: 106,734, Posts: 1,493,995

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I thought you were doing that already?:D
The difference is the piles on here are much deeper! :devil:

GreenMonster
11-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Hooray! The cavalry has arrived! Put 'em in the brig!

coach
11-14-2010, 01:33 PM

thats the difference between me and him...i just flirt with RM:inlove:

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2010, 02:18 PM

~NO NAME CALLING!

:inlove:

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:47 PM

Speaking of teams that haven't played anybody, much less beaten anybody... Be gone, wanna-be...

Tejastrue
11-14-2010, 02:50 PM

I want to make sure about this. If someone was rude and obnoxious to me, would it be okay to reply with,

I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.
:2thumbsup LOL

DDBooger
11-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
I want to make sure about this. If someone was rude and obnoxious to me, would it be okay to reply with,

I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.
:2thumbsup LOL :D :clap:

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Speaking of teams that haven't played anybody, much less beaten anybody... Be gone, wanna-be... Ahh, I see you are completely on board with the keeping it classy motto:doh:

garciap77
11-14-2010, 06:10 PM

Our program is better than BW! We have beat them 2 of 3 since they moved down to 3A! I love the beauty of sports. I love my team!:D

;)

Go Lions! And Tigers!!! And Bulldogs!!!!

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 06:31 PM

:fnypost: :D

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 11:58 PM

That would be PERFECT!!!

Bullaholic
11-15-2010, 12:06 AM

LOL. Dangdest way of saying--"Sticks and stones......." that I have ever read. Pretty original and clever. If this is true, then Rocket will look like the Library of Congress stuck to flypaper...:D

LionFan72
11-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Our program is better than BW! We have beat them 2 of 3 since they moved down to 3A! I love the beauty of sports. I love my team!:D

;)

Go Lions! And Tigers!!! And Bulldogs!!!!

So tell me, how did it go before we moved down, when we were just playoff fodder in 4A?:D :D :D :D :D

buckeyebob
11-15-2010, 06:47 AM

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

garciap77
11-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
So tell me, how did it go before we moved down, when we were just playoff fodder in 4A?:D :D :D :D :D

I don't care how it went in 4A this is 3A!:D

;)