11-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Who you got and why?

M-town lobo fan
11-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Saturday Nov.20 7:30pm in Frenship

tex_male
11-14-2010, 12:02 AM
2010 Region I Area Championship
Monahans Loboes (H) vs Dalhart Wolves (V)
Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 7:30 P.M.
Frenship Stadium in Wolforth, TX

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 03:38 AM
Really? Well I guess monahans this time! Why, I'd rather not say!

I'm an EX Pecos Eagle don't tell anyone that I voted for Monahans it could get ugly for me!! But you guys should take it!!

M-town lobo fan
11-14-2010, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

I'm an EX Pecos Eagle don't tell anyone that I voted for Monahans it could get ugly for me!!
I Give you props to come in here and admit your from Pecos and vote for Monahans.You are already banned from Pecos and you dont even know it :D

stang92
11-14-2010, 09:20 AM
I was surprised that Dalhart beat the Mats. I'll still pick Monahans in this one. But this region looks maroon and white. Don't know how anyone plays with Brownwood

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
I Give you props to come in here and admit your from Pecos and vote for Monahans.You are already banned from Pecos and you dont even know it :D

Man I was banned from Pecos a long time ago, but this ain't gonna help!! :D

loboes86
11-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

I'm an EX Pecos Eagle don't tell anyone that I voted for Monahans it could get ugly for me!! But you guys should take it!! That explains a bunch.:thinking:

LionFan72
11-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Monahans in a tight game! 21-17

Don't know much about Dalhart, but they earned some respect by taking out the Mats, safe travels and good luck to both!

bwdlionfan
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Monahans in a close one

BullsFan
11-14-2010, 05:17 PM
I'll take Monahans based on the fact that I've seen them play a couple of times and those boys can play. Plus I like 'em.

tex_male
11-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Time Changed

2010 Region I Area Championship
Monahans Loboes (H) vs Dalhart Wolves (V)
Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 6:00 P.M.
Frenship Stadium in Wolforth, TX

Tres Lobos
11-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Should be a good one, I'm gonna go with my loboes though in a pretty close game.

Monahans 35
Dalhart 21

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2010, 08:04 PM
I still don't see how a team loses to Borger then beats Estacado. :confused:

I'll say Dalhart keeps it close until halftime and Monahans will pull away midway through
the third to win 42-20.

tex_male
11-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I'll say Dalhart keeps it close until halftime and Monahans will pull away midway through
the third to win 42-20.

That is why I also had Dalhart to lose last night.

Plus if the Loboes had Estacado next week I think they was going to play in Seminole. LOL

Tin Cup
11-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Monahans road from here on gets very tough. I'm not sure about Dalhart except what I know about them from last year. I picture dalhart being about like Andrews.

I'll say
Monahans 35
Dalhart 21

M-town lobo fan
11-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

the third to win 42-20.
Borger led 6-0 at Halftime vs Monahans..Borger is underrated..They also were down like 1 going into the 4th with Graham..Them beating Dalhart did not surprise me..Estacado lost to Abilene Wylie which Wylie got blown out by Snyder..I dont know why everyone is surprised Dalhart beat Estacado..
This game is going to be a mid scoring 28-21 Loboes..Both have pretty good D..Both Teams run the ball very well and chew up some clock.Gonna be a quick game..

LoboesWT
11-15-2010, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Borger is underrated..

Agree completely. Borger has great potential to surprise somebody. They have a speedy secondary that could give Seminole some trouble.

Dalhart Wing-T vs Monahans Wing-T physical football and clocks a running. Monahans 34 - Dalhart 21. We have been missing those Xta points lately, but still making touchdowns.

hispanictitanic
11-15-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm taking Monahans in this one by 14. Monahans has been playing well all season and I'm sure they will be well prepared for Dalhart. As long as the O-Line keeps creating running lanes for Cano and Scharf to run through we should be able control the the clock. Our defense has been strong against the run. I'm a little concerned with our kicking game though. Our kicker started out the season pretty good but he's been having some problems these past 3 or 4 weeks.

M-town lobo fan
11-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by hispanictitanic
I'm taking Monahans in this one by 14. Monahans has been playing well all season and I'm sure they will be well prepared for Dalhart. As long as the O-Line keeps creating running lanes for Cano and Scharf to run through we should be able control the the clock. Our defense has been strong against the run. I'm a little concerned with our kicking game though. Our kicker started out the season pretty good but he's been having some problems these past 3 or 4 weeks.
That and Special Teams..Monahans can not afford to let the opposing team start every possession midfield like they have all year.That will catch up to them.Field position plays a big part come crunch time..I dont know whats been going on with special teams but needs to be fixed asap..I say quit letting your bench warmers play and put in your best athlethes on kick off.How many times can us fans hold our breathes come kickoff:)

WTF-82
11-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Gotta go with the Loboes in this one Dalhart has a solid team specially with a tough impressive win over L Estacado but Lobo Defense going up against its own bread n butter The Wing T well ill take the Loboes in that one. Our staff will have a great game plan for Dalhart our kids will be ready to fly to the ball. I expect Dalhart to try to establish a passing game on us so they can try to establish some run Loboes will be ready. This Game will be close then Loboes will separate in the 3rd & 4rth 28-7 win.
Interesting thing if Snyder can pull out the win vs Kennedale that would give them 2 weeks vs the Wing T as Kennedale runs this offense also.

M-town lobo fan
11-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Go Loboes! Lets take care of business tonight and give those kitty kats the rematch they been waiting for!

DalhartAlumni
11-20-2010, 12:37 PM
UPSET ALERT, call me a homer all you want, this will be a quick low scoring game, Dalharts D is really tough and Monahans D is really tough, it will come down to who's kicker wants to show up, Dalharts kicker can kick 50+ FG's...Monahans kicker has been slacking a bit

Dalhart 17
Monahans 14

Bring ON SNYDER!!! =D

skins4life
11-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Dalhart 7
Monahans 0

INT on a screen pass.