PDA

View Full Version : Chapel Hill vs Madisonville

Chillfan
11-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Any thoughts? I know nothing about Madisonville other than their record.

OldNavy
11-13-2010, 08:12 PM
I don't think Chapelhill will have any problems. Is this going to be broadcast on the internet?

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Chillfan
Any thoughts? I know nothing about Madisonville other than their record. I got a thought. I thought you guys gonna roll Madisonville.

Coach BS
11-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Chappel Hill BIG!!

trojandad
11-16-2010, 08:43 AM
i'm still trying to figure out how madisonville turned it on after so many drubbings earlier in the year......they just looked completely without a will against us.........

eagles_victory
11-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Chapel Hill wins it Madisonville has turned it around but they will be outclassed by CH.

nationalpastime
11-16-2010, 11:12 AM
madisonville's had to learn how to win without the talent they've had in the years past. yeah, they took their lumps in predistrict and look what it got them in district. they're finally playing like a team and not a bunch of individuals. if they can continue to work together, i think it'll be a good game, but if the finger pointing gets started then they'll have problems.

Chillfan
11-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by nationalpastime
madisonville's had to learn how to win without the talent they've had in the years past. yeah, they took their lumps in predistrict and look what it got them in district. they're finally playing like a team and not a bunch of individuals. if they can continue to work together, i think it'll be a good game, but if the finger pointing gets started then they'll have problems.

Are they heavy on the run? Do they have a good mix on offense?

nasa1
11-16-2010, 11:48 AM
CH may win, but i don't think they will "outclass" the Stangs. I am pretty sure most of the Stangs non-district opponents are still in the playoffs and maybe a strong non-district prepared them for the playoffs. Best of luck to the Mustangs!

trojandad
11-16-2010, 11:50 AM
i remember that group with manning and byrd....made our lives TOUGH......