PDA

View Full Version : REG IV GOTW Cuero vs Wimberley

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Friday, 7:30 p.m. Comalander Stadium in San Antonio Cuero Gobblers vs. Wimberley Texans

GO MEAN GREEN ;)

headhunter
11-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Why San Antonio?

San Marcos or Seguin is so much more easier to get to and you dont have to fight traffic as well as they are close for both school.

Who wanted to play where?
Who is home team?

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 02:17 AM
I just posted what was on Cuero Record's facebook page..;)

wimbo_pro
11-13-2010, 02:34 AM
We have been thinking and preparing for this gamer since week 0. So has Cuero. We have both been equally devestated by injuries...and then some. It doesnt get any better than this!!! I will say right now that there is no other team in 3A that we have more respect for than Cuero. May the best team win! This is gonna be a GREAT game!!!!

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Well winbo 44 is going for Cuero we will lose

wimbo_pro
11-13-2010, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Gobblers11B
Well winbo 44 is going for Cuero we will lose

Ummm....what?

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 02:51 AM
44 is going for Cuero gobblers will lose Texans will win easy

wimbo_pro
11-13-2010, 02:54 AM

I hope you are right...I think.

Gobbla2001
11-13-2010, 08:32 AM
Weave a circle 'round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise...

lbjacj
11-13-2010, 11:15 AM

Add periods and it make sense.
44 is going for Cuero. gobblers will lose. Texans will win easy.

I think this will be a great game but the Texans should prevail. They were hitting on all cylinders in beating Llano last night.Trinity Wilson stepped up at running back to the tune of 209 yards and 3 TD's.
If they can eliminate the turnovers they will be hard to beat!

Where's the poll?

CueroDad08
11-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by lbjacj

I think this will be a great game but the Texans should prevail. They were hitting on all cylinders in beating Llano last night.Trinity Wilson stepped up at running back to the tune of 209 yards and 3 TD's.

Where's the poll?

With the way the Texans are playing right now, they will be a huge favorite.
Cuero will need to play there best game of the year to pull ths one off. Faith,Trust,Preparation and good ol lady luck will be needed this week.

lostaussie
11-13-2010, 11:32 AM
44 is going for Cuero gobblers will lose Texans will win easy wow, way to cheer your team on lol

gobbla4life
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
yes its time for the rematch. should be a barn burner. this is what Texas High School Football is all about. good luck , and injury free for both these outstanding programs. ! GO MEAN GREEN!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2010, 11:34 AM
I tried to add a poll...I hope I did it right!!

rb585
11-13-2010, 12:21 PM

Punctuation is a magical thing!

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by rb585
Punctuation is a magical thing!

yep and posting SOBER helps :p :D

wimbo_pro
11-13-2010, 12:25 PM

Where's the poll?

Thanks for the translation. You must have the new Gobbler-to-Texan Dictionary.

lbjacj
11-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

Actually I speak Gobblerish quite fluently.I lived in Arneckeville(just outside cuero)from 82 to 85 and followed them to the state finals in 85,86 and 87.

wimbo_pro
11-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Actually I speak Gobblerish quite fluently.I lived in Arneckeville(just outside cuero)from 82 to 85 and followed them to the state finals in 85,86 and 87.
LOLOL

warhorsejoe
11-13-2010, 02:24 PM
GO GOBBLERS!!!

and GO MEAN GREEN!!!

TexanAlum_06
11-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Ugh I'm so incredibly pissed that I can't go to this game. If I could find a lead guitar replacement for my bands show Friday night I would. Damn this sucks.

Green Bling
11-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by warhorsejoe
GO GOBBLERS!!!

and GO MEAN GREEN!!!
Thanks a million, Joe!! Drive on over and join us Friday night!! This is gonna be another good one!!

Tejastrue
11-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Friday, 7:30 p.m. Comalander Stadium in San Antonio Cuero Gobblers vs. Wimberley Texans

GO MEAN GREEN ;)

Just a note: Our Texan booster site and the Cuero Record news has the game for Saturday.

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
Just a note: Our Texan booster site and the Cuero Record news has the game for Saturday.
I'll go check it out - I got the info from the Cuero Record Facebook page - but that was many hours ago - it could have changed

you're right, I'll go fix right now. thanks!

problem solved if the game is Saturday :)

Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Ugh I'm so incredibly pissed that I can't go to this game. If I could find a lead guitar replacement for my bands show Friday night I would. Damn this sucks.

Green Bling
11-13-2010, 04:38 PM
44, the Record now has it on Sat. but GobblerSports still has it on Fri.

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
44, the Record now has it on Sat. but GobblerSports still has it on Fri.
it was origially posted as Friday - sure that's why Jay has it that way - I'll text him that it's changed :) I found the original post on facebook and it did say Friday - whew,, thought I messed up bigtime lol....... Saturday is BETTER for me :) I am happy :)

Green Bling
11-13-2010, 04:53 PM
it was origially posted as Friday - sure that's why Jay has it that way - I'll text him that it's changed :) I found the original post on facebook and it did say Friday - whew,, thought I messed up bigtime lol....... Saturday is BETTER for me :) I am happy :)

Sat. will give us plenty of time to pick a good place to eat and get to the stadium in time to see our Gobs warm up! Gotta luv it!!:D

rb585
11-13-2010, 04:53 PM
From the WHS webpage:

Wimberley Texans

(Visitors)

VS

Cuero Gobblers

(Home)

Area Play-offs

Friday, November 19, 2010

North East ISD's Jerry Comalander Stadium

7:30 PM Kick-off

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 04:55 PM
From the WHS webpage:

Wimberley Texans

(Visitors)

VS

Cuero Gobblers

(Home)

Area Play-offs

Friday, November 19, 2010

North East ISD's Jerry Comalander Stadium

7:30 PM Kick-off
well darn - when the heck is it?? Friday or Saturday ?? :doh:

rb585
11-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Victoria newspaper:

The Gobblers advanced to the area round against Wimberley, a 55-20 winner over Llano. The area game has been set for Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Comalander Stadium in San Antonio.

lbjacj
11-13-2010, 05:03 PM
I got 4 tickets to the Horns game in Austin sat.and our girls will most likely be playing in the Championship game in san marcos and football in SA?
It's going to take some juggling on my part:confused:

Green Bling
11-13-2010, 05:03 PM
May have to get this one from straight from Coach.

lbjacj
11-13-2010, 05:48 PM
From texanboosterclub.com...
Texans improved their record to 11-0. The Texans will face the Cuero Gobblers on
Saturday, November 20 at 7:30 pm at Commalander Stadium in San Antonio.

this is from gobblersports.com...
The Gobblers have now earned a rematch with the Wimberley Texans (11-0, 5-0) for the Area Championship. This game has been set for Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Comalander Stadium in San Antonio.

and this is the cuero record...
Cuero (9-2) will now play Wimberley (11-0) on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at San Antonio's Commalander Stadium.

and from Advosports.com...
Cuero (9-2) vs. Wimberley (11-0), Friday, 7:30 p.m., Comalander Stadium, San Antonio

and from SASports.com
Wimberley
vs.
Cuero
Fri 11/19 7:30
@ Comalander Stadium

Im hoping Friday.

TexanAlum_06
11-13-2010, 06:15 PM
From texanboosterclub.com...
Texans improved their record to 11-0. The Texans will face the Cuero Gobblers on
Saturday, November 20 at 7:30 pm at Commalander Stadium in San Antonio.

this is from gobblersports.com...
The Gobblers have now earned a rematch with the Wimberley Texans (11-0, 5-0) for the Area Championship. This game has been set for Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Comalander Stadium in San Antonio.

and this is the cuero record...
Cuero (9-2) will now play Wimberley (11-0) on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at San Antonio's Commalander Stadium.

and from Advosports.com...
Cuero (9-2) vs. Wimberley (11-0), Friday, 7:30 p.m., Comalander Stadium, San Antonio

and from SASports.com
Wimberley
vs.
Cuero
Fri 11/19 7:30
@ Comalander Stadium

Im hoping Friday.

Im hoping Saturday so I can go!

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I am pretty sure the game is Friday @ 7:30........ Cuero Record just changed it from Saturday to Friday online

warhorsejoe
11-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
Thanks a million, Joe!! Drive on over and join us Friday night!! This is gonna be another good one!!

I just might do that. San Antonio is ony 30 miles away PLUS this is going to be a great match up. Pay backs is on CUEROs mind and the TEXANS are in trouble.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

CueroDad08
11-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Game is Friday 7:30

Tin Cup
11-13-2010, 07:56 PM
I guaranteed Cuero over Wimberley in another thread so I stick whith my prediction.

Cuero 28
Wimberley 21

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I guaranteed Cuero over Wimberley in another thread so I stick whith my prediction.

Cuero 28
Wimberley 21
I like this prediction.. :clap: :)

Tejastrue
11-13-2010, 08:12 PM

Cuero 28
Wimberley 21

What did you wager?:confused:

lbjacj
11-13-2010, 08:34 PM

Cuero 28
Wimberley 21

You have your opinion and that's OK but guarantee?
No way they hold the Texans to 21 points.
They will have to outscore us and that means at least 35 points and I don't see Wimberley giving up that many to Cuero the way they struggled to score against Devine friday.

I say more like ...
Wimberley 39
Cuero 28

Tin Cup
11-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Haha the guarantee is just a joke calm down people. But go Cuero I'm a closet Gobbler fan for no reason.

Tejastrue
11-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Haha the guarantee is just a joke calm down people. But go Cuero I'm a closet Gobbler fan for no reason.

For that I give you 3 :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:
I have to say however I'm disappointed Tin Cup. I was hoping you wagered your beach condo, your Rolls, or maybe your Rolex. Something that just might cause you to feel some pain when you have to be separated. LOL

rodeo-rider
11-13-2010, 10:01 PM
the poll tells it all...Wimberley rolls in this one again...them gobblers will have to score 35 plus to have a chance...just my opinion gobbler fans...:(

rb585
11-13-2010, 11:09 PM
I got 4 tickets to the Horns game in Austin sat.and our girls will most likely be playing in the Championship game in san marcos and football in SA?
It's going to take some juggling on my part:confused:

I can tell you what you need to do with those 4 UT-FAU tickets.

gobbla4life
11-13-2010, 11:49 PM
its hard to beat a good team twice. i think Cuero cleans up the turnovers we had in the first game, and the outcome would have went the other way. never the less both these teams are very talented . i do think the winner of this game will win region 4 and represent very well. GOBBLERS just keep grinding these games out , so proud of the heart these Gobblers have shown this season. GOOD LUCK ! GO MEAN GREEN!

Blue42
11-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Maybe I'm old fashion but Cuero needs to stick with what works and we found a couple of things that did last night and refused to use them boy I would have used them till they stopped me, Devine did that and it worked well for them.I hope that Tanner gets an opportunity on O I really think we will need him to play a crucial part next week if we want to have a chance to win.

headhunter
11-14-2010, 01:18 AM
If Cuero plays like they did against Devine - they will never score enough points to keep up with Wimberley. Offensively I have no idea what we are doing.

It does not matter who runs the ball behind that big O-line of the Texans. If the Texans are smart they will pound it between the tackles on a undersized Cuero line. In Week 1 the only reason the Texans failed to make positive yards was when they ran lateral type plays.

The one big advantage Cuero has is the overall team speed, the only way Cuero wins this game is if they win the battle at the line of scrimmage - WE MUST PROVE WE CAN BE MORE PHYSICAL AND MUST WRAP UP AND GANG TACKLE.

headhunter
11-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Blue42
Maybe I'm old fashion but Cuero needs to stick with what works and we found a couple of things that did last night and refused to use them boy I would have used them till they stopped me, Devine did that and it worked well for them.I hope that Tanner gets an opportunity on O I really think we will need him to play a crucial part next week if we want to have a chance to win.

You are exactly right Blue42 --- Why run between the tackles to a team who is bigger and slower - EVERY ONE IS THE SAME SPEED BETWEEN THE TACKLES!

The option, bootleg/rollout, and the sweep plays allowed us to use our speed and get outside the tackles, that is where we made most of our yards. AND do we have a flow screen/WR screen or any type of play that could get Hoffman involved? Heck lets get the ball into our playmakers hands in the open field! Let the athletes have a chance to make some plays! WE ARE NOT A POUND IT OUT TEAM!

wimbo_pro
11-14-2010, 03:57 AM
There was a time when we COULD pound it out between the tackles....Smith would simply wear your butt down. But, alas...we dont have that option now. However....we have other weapons. We will win this game, I predict (big surprise, right?). But we better bring our "A" game...we didnt against Llano, and we better against Cuero.

p.s. Yes, we handled Llano easilyon the scoreboard...but the truth is, Llano was just terrible this year. We need to improve to beat Cuero.

ccmom
11-14-2010, 08:50 AM
It's going to take some juggling on my part:confused: Sounds like you are pretty confident that your girls will knock off the 2 time defending state champs on Friday! Good luck! That should be one heck of a match! If things go our way Friday, maybe we'll see y'all in the finals!

lostaussie
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
This is the 1 game in 3A that I would most like to see this week. Excellent matchup...........GO MEAN GREEN!!

gobblerfan34
11-14-2010, 11:47 AM
the gobblers will have to play their best game of the season to win this game, no doubt, good luck gobblers

GO MEAN GREEN

lbjacj
11-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Wimberley's schedule

Cuero 49-42 (W)
Dripping Springs 33-14 (W)
Smithville 48-7 (W)
La Vernia 35-21 (W)
Sealy 31-30 (W)
Bandera 52-0 (W)
Canyon Lake 38-18 (W)
Fredericksburg 42-7 (W)
Navarro 42-28 (W)
Boerne 42-21 (W)
Llano 55-20 (W)

Cuero's schedule

Wimberley 42-49 (L)
Liberty Hill 28-36 (L)
Bellville 28-8 (W)
Calhoun 34-21 (W)
Pleasanton 38-14 (W)
La Vernia 21-14 (W)
Yoakum 55-21 (W)
Poteet 48-7 (W)
Sam Houston 29-28 (W)
Gonzales 28-21 (W)
Devine 29-28 (W)

Tejastrue
11-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Throughout this season, over and over again, the Texans have shown amazing resiliency. So many posts have focused on all of the injuries and distractions, including mine. Whatever has happened, there has always been someone stepping up and taking on the challenge. If you were at the game against Llano then you know what I'm talking about. I believe the Texans will win, and I don't believe it will be as close as some might think. This is no disrespect to Cuero at all. It's more about a gut feeling and how we matchup, as opposed to our 1st encounter in week 0. Go Texans! :clap: Should be a great game. :1popcorn:

PS: Good luck this week to Cuero and the Gobbler nation. Your history and tradition are appreciated.

rb585
11-14-2010, 04:04 PM
^^^^^

Agree with this completely. I love matching up with Cuero, too. Love their history, love their tradition, and love the support I know they'll bring. I'll never forget the fog game in 2004, trying to get a clear look across the field and thinking, "Is that whole side of the stadium filled up?"

Beating Cuero in 2006 was like winning state, and I think that's why we let down the next week and got beat.

12thMan
11-14-2010, 04:36 PM
I know Cuero made a lot of mistakes on Friday and they still found a way to win. Cuero should feel good about themselves this week. If they keep the mistakes to a min., they have a good chance in this one.

Go Mean Green!!

CueroDad08
11-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Spread the field, use all the weapons and the Gobblers can play with anyone. Must keep the Texans off balanced and guessing to have a shot in this one. During this 9 game winning streak we have only played and called a well balanced game one time (Yoakum) when we had the ball. Lets all pray we have a good game plan on both sides of the ball this week and the upset will be possible.

gobbla4life
11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
hey guys is where was Van Friday, why wasnt he running the ball. dont even think i saw him on the sidelines.

CueroDad08
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by gobbla4life
hey guys is where was Van Friday, why wasnt he running the ball. dont even think i saw him on the sidelines.

Grades

crabman
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
The entire problem with our passing game on Friday was one of timing between the receivers and quarterback. Our receivers would run a great route and have 5-8 yards of separation on the break but the quarterback would be avoiding the rush or running through his progressions and be about two seconds late getting to the open man. By that time the defender had broke on the receiver and he was covered. When the timing and route were there it looked great. When that timing was not there it looked like we were lost. The pass protection must improve so that Blaschke is able to connect on his first or second option. If he has to scramble or go to his third or fourth choice a good defense will eat us up.

Earlier in the year we had the same problem with protection and the solution was to roll out Blaschke. Rollouts take time and allow the defenders to close on our receivers. Straight drop backs with good protection and good routes will equal a high percentage of completions. Poor protection plus rollouts will drastically drop our percentage of completions. Blaschke has great legs and needs to be encouraged to use them outside the tackles.

gold_33
11-14-2010, 10:09 PM
We all new from week 0 that this rematch was coming, but I can guarantee at that neither team would've imagined playing this game without their star runningbacks. That changes this game for both teams and really makes the first matchup irrealavant because neither team is the same now. We have done pretty good finding guys to fill in for the injured guys, and Blakemore didnt play the first game and he adds a different aspect to our passing game which we rely on much more now. Records and standings go out the window when these teams play each other because both teams give it their all for this game and thats what makes it always an entertaining game. I believe we can win it again but we cant afford any mistakes or fall behind, and I'm expecting another shootout like before. Should be good watching!! Texans win 35-28

headhunter
11-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by crabman
The entire problem with our passing game on Friday was one of timing between the receivers and quarterback. Our receivers would run a great route and have 5-8 yards of separation on the break but the quarterback would be avoiding the rush or running through his progressions and be about two seconds late getting to the open man. By that time the defender had broke on the receiver and he was covered. When the timing and route were there it looked great. When that timing was not there it looked like we were lost. The pass protection must improve so that Blaschke is able to connect on his first or second option. If he has to scramble or go to his third or fourth choice a good defense will eat us up.

Earlier in the year we had the same problem with protection and the solution was to roll out Blaschke. Rollouts take time and allow the defenders to close on our receivers. Straight drop backs with good protection and good routes will equal a high percentage of completions. Poor protection plus rollouts will drastically drop our percentage of completions. Blaschke has great legs and needs to be encouraged to use them outside the tackles.

I will agree pass protection has not been good. But I am not sure what Blaschke's third or fouth WR are. We were 4 of 10 passing in the first half vs Devine and only two of the 10 pass routes had more than 2 WR in them. I think the routes that we run should be geared to be more like in 2004. Blaschke does not have the arm strength that Arndt had, so why are we not throwing more balls in the flats and using the TE and using screens more? In 2004 we did a great job of getting the ball to our playmakers in the open areas on the field. We must get Green, Bell, Hoffmann, Bustos, and Thibideaux more touches in open spaces. Do we really think we can pound the ball between the tackles with Bustos?

Tejastrue
11-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Throughout this season, over and over again, the Texans have shown amazing resiliency. So many posts have focused on all of the injuries and distractions, including mine. Whatever has happened, there has always been someone stepping up and taking on the challenge. If you were at the game against Llano then you know what I'm talking about. I believe the Texans will win, and I don't believe it will be as close as some might think. This is no disrespect to Cuero at all. It's more about a gut feeling and how we matchup, as opposed to our 1st encounter in week 0. Go Texans! :clap: Should be a great game. :1popcorn:

PS: Good luck this week to Cuero and the Gobbler nation. Your history and tradition are appreciated.

It appears that we are out numbered on postings for this thread for Wimberley supporters, not surprising but a little disappointing. At the same time we lead the poll more than 2 to 1. This really pressures me to call on the Brownwood faithful for support. Any suggestions? LOL!!

unclebeebeep
11-15-2010, 09:16 AM
I like it when Cuero runs plays with three backs in the backfield not to often but it seems to me they click when they run that offense from the little I have seen

Blue42
11-15-2010, 10:34 AM
""You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound,(GO MEAN GREEN) a dimension of sight,(A SEA OF GREEN) a dimension of mind.(YOU CAN NOT BEAT US TWO TIMES IN ONE YEAR) You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Gobbler Zone!""

rojosgirl
11-15-2010, 10:56 AM
:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Tejastrue
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
:thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn:

Green Bling
11-15-2010, 11:26 AM
""You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound,(GO MEAN GREEN) a dimension of sight,(A SEA OF GREEN) a dimension of mind.(YOU CAN NOT BEAT US TWO TIMES IN ONE YEAR) You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Gobbler Zone!"" :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobbla2001
11-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Alright, I'm calling my shot: Cuero is going to win state...

4 yrs ago Liberty Hill only lost two games: one to Cuero and one to Wimberley, then went on to win state...

This year Cuero lost two games: one to Wimberley and the other to Liberty Hill, and will go on to win state...

Hell, i hope that works... Gotta find somethin...

44INAROW
11-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Alright, I'm calling my shot: Cuero is going to win state...

4 yrs ago Liberty Hill only lost two games: one to Cuero and one to Wimberley, then went on to win state...

This year Cuero lost two games: one to Wimberley and the other to Liberty Hill, and will go on to win state...

Hell, i hope that works... Gotta find somethin...

Dang, that would be great.. I like the way you think Gobbla! ;)

rojosgirl
11-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Gonna be another great night of Friday night football! Two great teams, towns, and fans getting together to settle the score. I can't wait!

Hey Gobbler fans, let's keep the faith and stay positive for our players and coaches. We all have a commom goal, so let's act like it and cheer them on. GO-MEAN-GREEN!

:clap:

Tejastrue
11-15-2010, 12:10 PM
""You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound,(GO MEAN GREEN) a dimension of sight,(A SEA OF GREEN) a dimension of mind.(YOU CAN NOT BEAT US TWO TIMES IN ONE YEAR) You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Gobbler Zone!""

Imagination can be a wonderful thing yet very deceitful. :tisk: :crazy1:

Go Texans!!

Louie13
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
:fnypost:
I would have spit it out had anything been in my mouth!!

wimbo_pro
11-15-2010, 12:25 PM
You can be sure if Cuero wins, we will probably ALL be on the Cuero band wagon. However, I think we will win this one. I know the problem with beating a team 2 times in one year....but its almost like two different seasons at this point. However, if we had lost the first match up, we'd be saying the same thing...I'd rather be in the position of having to win 2 in one year.

Green Bling
11-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Dang, that would be great.. I like the way you think Gobbla! ;) :ditto:

hookandladder
11-15-2010, 02:51 PM
No dog in this fight but i feel Wimberley wins this one, Wimberley by a Td. Good luck to both teams.

rojosgirl
11-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks! I like being the underdog. ;)

defense51
11-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Wimberly wins this one by 10

Blue42
11-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Thanks! I like being the underdog. ;)
HAY I thought we were Batman.We established that Devine was Underdog in the last thread.Wimberly can be Hong Kong Phooeye if they want but as long as we get to be Batman.
It's hard to come up with trash on the Texans as they are a good bunch.

Green Bling
11-15-2010, 04:36 PM
HAY I thought we were Batman.We established that Devine was Underdog in the last thread.Wimberly can be Hong Kong Phooeye if they want but as long as we get to be Batman.
I'm feelin' the luv!!:D :D :D

Blue42
11-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Hope all the Gobblers are back to 100% as I heard there was a flu bug that had some of them down Friday, I think I saw Tib hurling on the sidelines.

chubbedup
11-15-2010, 07:37 PM
made a homer pick with cuero. from the looks of other posts the gobblers are going to need everything(and do not underestimate everything) to go their way. i was out there in '04 when fate smiled on the mean green in seguin and we caught several big breaks against a GREAT wimberley team and i am hoping for the same this weekend. 44, i talked to coach owens this past weekend at a wedding and would really like to make it to the game to support my alma mater; so i hope to see ya there.

GO MEAN GREEN

snaxet
11-15-2010, 09:34 PM

Clever, thoughful and imaginative!!! But let us not lose sight of REALITY - the state of the world as it really is rather than as you imagine it to be. This game will be played in Blossom Stadium, San Antonio, 7:30 pm, Friday. Not at some imaginative place created in the mind of Blue42. GO TEXANS!!!! And, yes, we can beat you two times in one year. Tough Challenge, but one the Texans will truly take to heart. Good luck to the Gobblers and we in Wimberley would encourage you to just keep on dreaming!!!

Unstoppable
11-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by snaxet
Clever, thoughful and imaginative!!! But let us not lose sight of REALITY - the state of the world as it really is rather than as you imagine it to be. This game will be played in Blossom Stadium, San Antonio, 7:30 pm, Friday. Not at some imaginative place created in the mind of Blue42. GO TEXANS!!!! And, yes, we can beat you two times in one year. Tough Challenge, but one the Texans will truly take to heart. Good luck to the Gobblers and we in Wimberley would encourage you to just keep on dreaming!!!

not sure what reality you are looking at because Its Comalander Stadium at Blossom Athletic Complex, NEISD... just fyi

I am at a toss up between Wimberley winning big or Cuero pulling out another close one... haven't decided yet.

snaxet
11-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Sorry, Unstoppable, the Lady Texan's just finished up regionals in volleyball at Blossom, and we tend to refer to the complex. Don't worry we will find our way to the stadium.

As far as your quandry as to whether it will be a Wimberley blowout or a Cuero squeker, let me just say that we have the greatest respect for Cuero. They play hardnosed football and will be a formidable opponent. I would say that Wimberley will win but it will be a battle to the bitter end. For Wimberely it will be a big win whether it is 1 point or 24 points.

Green Bling
11-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Sorry, Unstoppable, the Lady Texan's just finished up regionals in volleyball at Blossom, and we tend to refer to the complex. Don't worry we will find our way to the stadium.

As far as your quandry as to whether it will be a Wimberley blowout or a Cuero squeker, let me just say that we have the greatest respect for Cuero. They play hardnosed football and will be a formidable opponent. I would say that Wimberley will win but it will be a battle to the bitter end. For Wimberely it will be a big win whether it is 1 point or 24 points.
And vis a versa!!:D

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Maybe I can help! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

gobbla4life
11-15-2010, 11:31 PM
im a true Gobbler through and through, i think both teams will leave all out on the gridiron. truth is none of us know what the outcome will be. but you can bet these kids from both sides know in their minds that the winner of this game , will more than likely represent region 4. i will say this i dont care how these teams have one to get to this point . they both have won the games that count. so anyone who thinks this will be lopsided , i just dont see it happening. Gobblers keep on doing what you do , Wimberley good luck. LETS GO GOBBLERS

29-3aFAN
11-16-2010, 12:21 AM
Don't like the Gobblers chances in this one but hope I'm wrong. GO GOBBLERS!!

FutureAD
11-16-2010, 04:19 AM
picked the Texans mainly because ive had the chance to see them play this year and was impressed...but cuero is always cuero and they have kids that will fight till the end

Blue42
11-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by 29-3aFAN
Don't like the Gobblers chances in this one but hope I'm wrong. GO GOBBLERS!!
I like our chances “I like them a lot” ,and yes you have been wrong before.

Blue42
11-16-2010, 07:50 AM
I always like to read this by Kipling when I know I going to have a battle ahead of me.
If

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

Tejastrue
11-16-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

:tisk: We kindly ask that you stick to being moderator only for this one. :stirpot:

Dub-C
11-16-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm usually pretty good at making a prediction on games but this game has me stumped. I mean it could either way on this game IMO. I guess we'll have to wait till it's played to find out. Good Luck to both teams.

rojosgirl
11-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Go Gobblers, Go Gobblers, Go Gobblers . . . . . .

:cheerl:

Gobbler Nation
11-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Go MEan Green

Blue42
11-16-2010, 12:56 PM
You go girl! :clap:

Blue42
11-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Ok Gobblers if you can’t get pumped up for this game then you don’t have a pulse this is the same team that ended your home winning streak I think a little pay back is in order.
GO MEAN GREEN

TexanAlum_06
11-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Wimberley vs Cuero.... it just doesnt get much better than that. I would love to have an annual Wimberley vs Cuero non-district matchup. There's a lot of pride in both of these programs. Cuero has my upmost respect, thats for sure.

wimbo_pro
11-16-2010, 02:58 PM

Hush now, Liberty Hill Eliminated Mom. :inlove:

Snotbubbles
11-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Didn't see this game had a sticky.

Seen both teams at least twice this year.

Texans will not play run versus Cuero. Period. They will go majority of time with a 3-man, 4-man fronts, either dropping 7, 8 into coverage, applying pressure to QB (like SH did) with stunts, blitzes and forcing him to beat you. Nelms will have zero concern with the Gobblers rushing ability, with TJ out. Wise thinking I think.

I think Cuero should rely on the run though. Take advantage of the 3-man front. Take the 4, 5 yards per play the 3-man front allows you. Eat the clock, cause they will not be able to stop Wimberley's offense. Shorten the game, run the play clock to :01 before snapping. Be committed to shortening the game.

If Cuero comes out relying on their passing game, they will lose. Passing the ball stops the clock and gives the Texans more snaps on offense. Cuero's "D" to me is their weak link. Help the "D", by eating up the clock on "O".

Last year, a team stopped TJ in the playoffs as I recall in the 2nd round I believe. Cuero has a bruising RB currently, that took over, ate the clock, mix in a pass or two, and they handled the situation, and won.

To me, this is the only way Cuero has a chance. You get in a bombs away battle here, you'll lose big time cause the clock is your opponent IMO. Keep Texans "O" off the turf.

I think Owens knows he must shorten this game to have a chance. He'll settle for the 3-4 yards and a cloud of dust per play method, and the 21-20 victory.

If he tries to air it out, Texans cruise to a 48-14 win.

rojosgirl
11-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Hope all the Gobblers are back to 100% as I heard there was a flu bug that had some of them down Friday, I think I saw Tib hurling on the sidelines.

Yes, that was Tib hurling on the sidelines, but he's back to normal now. The Ragin' Cajun will be in fine form on Friday! :D

Blue42
11-16-2010, 04:38 PM
And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.

Blue42
11-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Yes, that was Tib hurling on the sidelines, but he's back to normal now. The Ragin' Cajun will be in fine form on Friday! :D
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

Snotbubbles
11-16-2010, 04:48 PM

If he (Tibby) touches the ball 25-30 times, and garners those 3-4 tough yards a carry, Cuero wins. It's "Tibby Time" this Friday. Eat that clock up or Texans will score over 40 on ya, and win easy. Without TJ, you can't match score for score against this potent opponent IMO.

Just hope they can be committed to slowing this down and keeping the ball away from Wimberley via the run.

Still think Nelms will go with 3-4 man fronts, not fearing the rush from Cuero.

Tibby can do it.

Louie13
11-16-2010, 05:41 PM
When you look back at past records, Cuero is no stranger to the final game and I wouldn't be surprise if they head that way again.

However, I am picking Wimberley. Don't disappoint my pick Wimberly. Last week I got 85% correct!!:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

rb585
11-16-2010, 06:48 PM
And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.

Lol, Cuero is David and Wimberley is Goliath???!?!?!?

What the heck is going on here?

Tejastrue
11-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Lol, Cuero is David and Wimberley is Goliath???!?!?!?

What the heck is going on here?

He didn't finish the story rb585. I believe it went something like this:

And then God said, Rise up Goliath, oh mighty Texan. And Goliath did riseth up, and kicked David and his Gobblers all the way back to Cuero. Amen LOL :spitlol: :spitlol: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Snotbubbles
11-16-2010, 08:01 PM
He didn't finish the story rb585. It believe it went something like this:

And then God said, Rise up Goliath, oh mighty Texan. And Goliath did riseth up, and kicked David and his Gobblers all the way back to Cuero. Amen LOL :spitlol: :spitlol: :cheerl: :cheerl:

LOL. Then, the LORD rested.

unclebeebeep
11-16-2010, 10:09 PM
I agree Tibby is a good back but I think Cuero needs to get Rickman the ball and see what he can do dont think he has Tibbys speed but he might be a stronger runner and who knows if he gets in the open what he might do short run short run and then he might break a longer run just my opinion

Blue42
11-17-2010, 07:23 AM

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child.

Snotbubbles
11-17-2010, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by unclebeebeep
I agree Tibby is a good back but I think Cuero needs to get Rickman the ball and see what he can do dont think he has Tibbys speed but he might be a stronger runner and who knows if he gets in the open what he might do short run short run and then he might break a longer run just my opinion

Not sure this should be the game to see what someone can do rushing the ball. That should of been done in a game like against Yoakum, Poteet--- not a crucial playoff game. I'd go with the RB that proved he can get the job done, like Tibby did last year in a playoff game in which TJ was contained. Plus, I like how Tibby punishes whoever makes the tackle on him.

Cuero's O-line has developed nicely with the 2 soph's on it during the course of the season. They will create a lane for Tibby to be successful pounding the rock here. Texans will come out defending your air attack, not fearing the Mean Green rush. I think Cuero's rushing game will decide their success here. Gob's can't contain Wimberley's "O", but---they can counter that by controlling the clock and limiting the Texans snaps with the ball, and staying in the game.

Snotbubbles
11-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Looking at Cuero's rushing stat's, they can use several backs to get job #1 done, controlling the clock and moving the chains in the process.

I just mentioned Tibby cause I witness him doing it in a big playoff game last year. Plus, he makes you pay tackling him.

Rushing
Name Att Yds Yds/Att TD
Trent Jackson 73 889 12.18 10
Andrew Thibodeaux 75 375 5 5
Van Davis 76 326 4.29 1
Mason Blaschke 66 272 4.12 2
A.J. Bustos 60 213 3.55 3
Maison Rickman 26 124 4.77 5
Clint Davis 6 40 6.67 0
Stoney Schoenfield 7 39 5.57 1
Logan Goebel 3 16 5.33 0
Tanner Hoffman 3 8 2.67 1
Darius Mathis 1 4 4 0
Zach Gibson 2 4 2 0
Torin Dobbins 1 1 1 0
Monte Green 2 -2 -1 0
TEAM 5 -10 -2 0

Now, Cuero does have a solid air attack too (21 TD's via the pass, 8 INT's) and some quality receivers. But, Cuero needs to control the clock and keep the Texans "O" off the field.

Blue42
11-17-2010, 08:35 AM

Yes the only difference is one is the King James version and the other is the Elmer Fudd version.

CueroDad08
11-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
Looking at Cuero's rushing stat's, they can use several backs to get job #1 done, controlling the clock and moving the chains in the process.

I just mentioned Tibby cause I witness him doing it in a big playoff game last year. Plus, he makes you pay tackling him.

Rushing
Name Att Yds Yds/Att TD
Trent Jackson 73 889 12.18 10
Andrew Thibodeaux 75 375 5 5
Van Davis 76 326 4.29 1
Mason Blaschke 66 272 4.12 2
A.J. Bustos 60 213 3.55 3
Maison Rickman 26 124 4.77 5
Clint Davis 6 40 6.67 0
Stoney Schoenfield 7 39 5.57 1
Logan Goebel 3 16 5.33 0
Tanner Hoffman 3 8 2.67 1
Darius Mathis 1 4 4 0
Zach Gibson 2 4 2 0
Torin Dobbins 1 1 1 0
Monte Green 2 -2 -1 0
TEAM 5 -10 -2 0

Now, Cuero does have a solid air attack too (21 TD's via the pass, 8 INT's) and some quality receivers. But, Cuero needs to control the clock and keep the Texans "O" off the field.

I do agree with Snotbubbles on who needs the rock. But IMA the Gobblers must have a balanced attack when they have the ball. Keeping the Texans guessing.

rojosgirl
11-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by unclebeebeep

Yes, Tibby and Rickman can pound away. Both good choices to run the ball. I say mix it up and keep 'em guessing. We've got a good bunch of receivers too. David is ready for Goliath!

GO-MEAN-GREEN!

Tejastrue
11-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child.

Come on Blue42, look at your posted comments here. Who's been eating the paint chips? :confused: :crazy:

I always like to read this by Kipling when I know I going to have a battle ahead of me.
(Refer to original post)

:confused: :crazy:

12thMan
11-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad08
I do agree with Snotbubbles on who needs the rock. But IMA the Gobblers must have a balanced attack when they have the ball. Keeping the Texans guessing.

Tib is the rb that needs the ball, more so if they are going to pound it up the middle. A balanced attack would be nice, but you have to take what the defense is giving you. I feel if we get Tib going in the run game, it will open up the passing game in the 2nd half. The 2 games I saw Cuero play they came out passing. They need to est. the run first. The best thing that can happen for Mason is to have a good run game est. early.

Snotbubbles
11-17-2010, 09:11 AM
The clock is Cuero's opponent here.

Blue42
11-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Come on Blue42, look at your posted comments here. Who's been eating the paint chips? :confused: :crazy:

(Refer to original post)

:confused: :crazy:
Yes the difference depth and thought process.

Snotbubbles
11-17-2010, 09:15 AM
WT will score when they have it. Cuero needs to limit the amount of times they have it. I agree, Gobblers success with the run will open up the pass. But, more importantly, the run will eat up the clock. Snap it with :01 on the play clock each time. Must be committed to that I think.

I'm not concerned with Cuero scoring, they will. They need to score via the run to keep WT "O" off the field, cause Texans will score on the Gob's "D".

Tejastrue
11-17-2010, 09:21 AM
Yes the only difference is one is the King James version and the other is the Elmer Fudd version.

Was all done in fun. You may be taking this a little too seriously. :thinking:

Blue42
11-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Was all done in fun. You may be taking this a little too seriously. :thinking:
It’s all good fun just tiring to keep the action up on this thread, like I said earlier It’s hard to come up with stuff on the Texans as we respect them, but I will work at it all I can.
GO MEAN GREEN !

Snotbubbles
11-17-2010, 09:38 AM
This will be a chess match. For sure coaches playing calling and half-time adjustments, and committment to game plans will decide this one. TO's will be hugh too.

Only winner here----us HS football fans, without ties to either school.

I don't see it matching the best HS game I ever seen (last years Gilmer/Cuero game in Huntsville) but--- it will be a classic still.

Is Friday here yet?

rojosgirl
11-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Aw man, I can hardly wait! :D

That Cuero-Gilmer game last year was a classic! I think about it often. This one should be a good one too.

Go Gobblers!

Green Bling
11-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Not particularly apropos to anything, but I was riding by football practice yesterday and the guys were blaring Credence Clearwater Revival over the PA! So very retro! Just struck me as funny! Not at all what I was expecting to hear! The Gobblers just might not be at all what the Texans are expecting come Friday night! "Bad Moon" just might be "Rising", Texans!!:D

Blue42
11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bathroom on the right.

Green Bling
11-17-2010, 02:25 PM
B42, you are on a roll this week!!:D

rojosgirl
11-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bathroom on the right.

:fnypost:

Tejastrue
11-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Alas, the road to state stops Friday for the Gobbler nation.

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab316/pshultz/Holidays/runningturkey.gifhttp://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk242/MyLuvly_170805/PICTURE_File/road_block.jpg

Blue42
11-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Sorry we got the DETOUR sign the Texans sign will be STOP do not pass GO do not collect any trophies go directly to basketball season.

CueroDad08
11-17-2010, 11:03 PM
All I can say on this weds night is, there will be alot of people shocked after friday night. Cuero is due to have a huge break out game and play for 4 Qts. and be clicking and get on a roll and put up a big score this week. I will not be surprized to see the Gobblers find a way to get a win.

ogg
11-18-2010, 08:33 AM
"All I can say on this weds night is, there will be alot of people shocked after friday night. Cuero is due to have a huge break out game and play for 4 Qts. and be clicking and get on a roll and put up a big score this week. I will not be surprized to see the Gobblers find a way to get a win".

Funny, I've been saying that about the Horns all season as well.

rojosgirl
11-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Countdown to game time . . . . . . I can hardly wait!

GO GOBBLERS!

wimbo_pro
11-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Texans win by 10 at least, but it will be a tight game all the way till the very end. At least that is my prediction!!!

Blue42
11-18-2010, 01:08 PM
If it’s close till the end the cardiac kids from Cuero will pull it out they have lots of experience with that.

Snotbubbles
11-18-2010, 01:18 PM
I agree, if it's close, Cuero wins. WT wins, it will be by 20 or more.

Blue42
11-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Remember last time we played Cuero turned the ball over I think 5 times and I don’t know how many times the snap was fumbled that will not happen this time. If our schedules were swapped we may be looking at a mirror image.

gobbla4life
11-18-2010, 01:36 PM
hey guys whos the home team in this one. GO GOBBLERS!

gobblerfan34
11-18-2010, 02:06 PM
cuero is the home team

GO MEAN GREEN

rojosgirl
11-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Cuero is the home team.

GO GOBBLERS!

Gobbler Fan
11-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Cuero cleans up the mistakes of the first meeting and wins this one by 14 .:D

rojosgirl
11-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Oops! Sorry for the double post! :D

gobbla4life
11-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the info . GO GOBBLERS GO!

SHSBulldog00
11-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Expecting a great game.

Hope to see ya'll next week!!

gobbla4life
11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
hey i know this doesnt pertain to our game tomorrow , but has anyone heard is Cuero getting field turf in th near future. just a buzz i heard going around.

Blue42
11-18-2010, 11:11 PM
hey i know this doesnt pertain to our game tomorrow , but has anyone heard is Cuero getting field turf in th near future. just a buzz i heard going around.
I heard something about green shag carpet and beanbag seating we want to bring back the 70's again.

CameronBulldog
11-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Is there going to be a internet broadcast of Wimberley/Cuero tonight?

Would like to see how this one turns out.

Gobbler Fan
11-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Go to Gobblersports.com .... they have a live feed everygame

gobbla4life
11-19-2010, 08:42 AM
it gameday baby. LETS GO GET 'EM GOBBLERS ! PS safe travels and injury free game for both teams.

rojosgirl
11-19-2010, 09:06 AM
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A GOBBLER! :D

rojosgirl
11-19-2010, 09:22 AM

I've heard the same thing. :thinking:

TexDad
11-19-2010, 09:33 AM
I believe this game will come down to special team play. Whoever has a couple of big plays off kick offs or punt returns win this. I think the Texans win this by an extra point 35-34. Here's hoping to safe travel and an injury free game. GO TEXANS!!!!

YTBulldogs
11-19-2010, 09:49 AM
anyone heard is Cuero getting field turf in the near future. just a buzz i heard going around.

If a team in our area earned a field upgrade, it's the Cuero Gobblers. I've been amazed they have not installed field turf yet. Those athletes over there deserve it for their successful dedicated service over the decades.

Not to mention, turf pay's for itself in the end, in reduced maintenance (water, mowing, maintaining) cost's. School Boards are finally seeing this.

YTBulldogs
11-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Good luck to our neighbors to the south tonight.

KingRob
11-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Going out with the guys for darts and a couple of brewskis, then I'm back home to listen to the game on gobblersports.com. Can't wait!!

LET'S GO CUERO!!!
:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Beat the Texans!!!

44INAROW
11-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Neither Cuero coach Rick Owens nor Wimberley coach Weldon Nelms needed a crystal ball to predict the future.

Common sense rather than clairvoyance told them their teams were likely to meet again.

"I think it's exactly what Wimblerley figured would happen, and exactly what we figured would happen," Owens said. "We probably didn't figure everything would happen the way it has between our teams.

Entire Article
http://www.advosports.com/news/2010/nov/18/mf_cuerofb_111910_118974/

Victoria Advocate article

pirate4state
11-19-2010, 11:25 AM
44IAR - you gonna be at the game? If so, you need to keep me updated girl. Don't let me down! :D

44INAROW
11-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
44IAR - you gonna be at the game? If so, you need to keep me updated girl. Don't let me down! :D

I'll keep you updated :)

rojosgirl
11-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Golly, it's gonna be a great night for a football game! Chilly & dry, just the way the good Lord intended.

Safe travles to all you Downlow peeps going to the game. I'm also praying for an injury-free game for all as well.

Hey Cuero fans - enjoy the trip to the big city. There are lots of distractions along the way!

GO-MEAN-GREEN!

:D

Blue42
11-20-2010, 02:10 AM
Well the Texans had more in there gas tank than Cuero did, great game, good season Gobblers, and good luck to the Texans as I said before great team and beautiful town.

snaxet
11-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Thanks, Blue42, Cuero team and fans are a class act.