PDA

View Full Version : Columbia Roughnecks vs CC Miller Buccaneers

RoughNeck2011
11-13-2010, 03:46 AM
Who is gonna win in round 2 of the playoffs?

Gontex
11-13-2010, 04:09 AM
Apaches beat these guys 53-14 back in the second week of the season. Should be an easy win for the Roughnecks.

RoughNeck2011
11-13-2010, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Gontex
Apaches beat these guys 53-14 back in the second week of the season. Should be an easy win for the Roughnecks. oh god dang, what can you tell me about the bucs? fast? strong?

SintonPirateFan
11-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Gotta be kidding me. Does this need a poll? Will be a blowout...wc probably shuts them out.

hookandladder
11-13-2010, 09:22 AM
WC will roll, next tough opponent will be Navasota. WC has a really solid team, will have to make the Navasota - WC game. Navasota is playing their best ball at the right time, they will be hard to beat. Congrats to WC.

Dub-C
11-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Is there anybody here from CCMILLER, guess not(crickets chirping in the back ground). :(

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Dub-C
Is there anybody here from CCMILLER, guess not(crickets chirping in the back ground). :( Not on this board. Just trust me that you have nothing to worry about. LOL. Necks ROLL

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Apaches beat these guys 53-14 back in the second week of the season. Should be an easy win for the Roughnecks. that team was missing 7 starters. they got back their missing player during district play. And yes when i saw them they look bad. Was very suprised they turned it around.

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
WC will roll, next tough opponent will be Navasota. WC has a really solid team, will have to make the Navasota - WC game. Navasota is playing their best ball at the right time, they will be hard to beat. Congrats to WC.

Thanks for the confidence, but one game at a time. Right now, our focus is on Huffman. I'm not sure why so many keep forgetting about Tyler Chapel Hill. Those Bulldogs are good!

WC!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Not on this board. Just trust me that you have nothing to worry about. LOL. Necks ROLL Columbia should win but i see Miller speed( yes they do have speed) helping them staying it for a bit. This team looked terrible when i saw them when they were 1-4 but apparently they've been missing players.

Dub-C
11-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Not on this board. Just trust me that you have nothing to worry about. LOL. Necks ROLL

But Who am I gonna mess with this next week? Went from a bunch awesome posters from Sinton, to this. Man it's gonna make for a long week. BTW you guys from Sinton are great.

SintonPirateFan
11-13-2010, 12:48 PM
But Who am I gonna mess with this next week? Went from a bunch awesome posters from Sinton, to this. Man it's gonna make for a long week. BTW you guys from Sinton are great.

LOL....if you are that upset about it, we'll trade places with you. :D

Dub-C
11-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
LOL....if you are that upset about it, we'll trade places with you. :D

I I I I think I'll be okay

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Columbia should win but i see Miller speed( yes they do have speed) helping them staying it for a bit. This team looked terrible when i saw them when they were 1-4 but apparently they've been missing players. Yeah, they have some speed, but so does WC and they are a better football team. In no way do I think Miller will even be in this game, but I've been wrong before.

SintonPirateFan
11-13-2010, 12:54 PM
I I I I think I'll be okay

:2thumbsup

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 12:54 PM
But Who am I gonna mess with this next week? Went from a bunch awesome posters from Sinton, to this. Man it's gonna make for a long week. BTW you guys from Sinton are great. haha yeah it sucks when there is no one to mess with or even talk game with. thanks, so are yall :thumbsup:

SintonPirateFan
11-13-2010, 12:57 PM
well...bucanneers are just fancy pirates...so all your "pirate and a goat" jokes will still work.

'Necks 2013-14
11-13-2010, 02:04 PM
well...bucanneers are just fancy pirates...so all your "pirate and a goat" jokes will still work. :fnypost: :D

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 02:24 PM
hey, what is the link to the newspaper that usually does Columbia write ups?

nevermind i found it. have to be paid subscriber, bummer

RoughNeck2011
11-13-2010, 03:13 PM
hey, what is the link to the newspaper that usually does Columbia write ups?

nevermind i found it. have to be paid subscriber, bummer yeah the facts just started doing that recently, it used to be completely free online but i guess they were not making enough money.

baseballcoach13
11-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Sorry

Necked
11-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
Sorry

Pfffttt...nothing to be sorry about. Was a mediocre article, replete with errors & key omissions. The Caller article & video were much better...

SintonPirateFan
11-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I havent seen a place or time for this game yet....is it set yet?

baseballcoach13
11-13-2010, 11:02 PM
7:30 fri night @Victoria.

SHSBulldog00
11-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Go NECKS!!!!! You got this!!!!!!!

TxChamp
11-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Apaches beat these guys 53-14 back in the second week of the season. Should be an easy win for the Roughnecks.

That was week 2 when they had a lot injuries....they are a different team now winning 4 in a row... ever since Perry came back 4 games ago they have been very tough...yes wc should win, but not easy

Dub-C
11-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by TxChamp
That was week 2 when they had a lot injuries....they are a different team now winning 4 in a row... ever since Perry came back 4 games ago they have been very tough...yes wc should win, but not easy

:2thumbsup

sinton66
11-14-2010, 10:01 AM
If WC goes at them the way they did against us in the first half, I'd say the Necks have very little to worry about, but you guys know as well as I do that you can't take anybody for granted.

Just stay focused on your goal and take it to them.;)

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2010, 10:22 AM
7:30 fri night @Victoria.

The paper today says 7:30 fri in Port Lavaca :confused:

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
The paper today says 7:30 fri in Port Lavaca :confused: Is that in the "brazoswood" facts 'dog? If so, I would lean toward the Victoria site as being correct, after all, the (so-called) Facts has been head over heels for--are you ready--Cross country since THEIR pirates/bucs did not even sniff the playoffs! Hilarious!!:D

SHSBulldog00
11-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 'Necks 2013-14
Is that in the "brazoswood" facts 'dog? If so, I would lean toward the Victoria site as being correct, after all, the (so-called) Facts has been head over heels for--are you ready--Cross country since THEIR pirates/bucs did not even sniff the playoffs! Hilarious!!:D

Yeah. I'm still confused.

baseballcoach13
11-14-2010, 11:23 AM
We play 7:30 fri in Victoria.

44INAROW
11-14-2010, 11:24 AM
lol this is like the Cuero/Wimberley site debacle yesterday.. when you'lll find out for sure - let a MOD know and we'll fix it on the 1st post.. :p

sinton66
11-14-2010, 11:26 AM
We play 7:30 fri in Victoria.

If yall have any fans that are smokers, they better hope you get the visitor's side. The Home side is notorious for making people pay again to go out and come back in. Great stadium, but I don't care for their "policies".

GO NECKS!

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 11:30 AM
We play 7:30 fri in Victoria. Thanks coach! We will "C" you there!:2thumbsup

Necked
11-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I've found a few vids of Miller. I also ran into Jose & Karl in the Buc-ees in Port Lavaca & pumped them mercilessly for information :D Based on that I would say they are very similar to the inner Houston teams. I would play them the same way. Containment of their big play guys. Staying disciplined in not letting a football game turn into a track meet. And putting pressure on them as a team with long drives, make them frustrated, as teams like that tend to turn on one another instead of supporting each other when things aint going so well. I would think a two score spread would be a reasonable line.

Roughneck_Dad
11-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I heard the Roughnecks are the Home team. Can anyone confirm that???:thinking:

pirate4state
11-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Necked
I've found a few vids of Miller. I also ran into Jose & Karl in the Buc-ees in Port Lavaca & pumped them mercilessly for information :D Based on that I would say they are very similar to the inner Houston teams. I would play them the same way. Containment of their big play guys. Staying disciplined in not letting a football game turn into a track meet. And putting pressure on them as a team with long drives, make them frustrated, as teams like that tend to turn on one another instead of supporting each other when things aint going so well. I would think a two score spread would be a reasonable line. BINGO!

sinton66
11-14-2010, 02:06 PM
I've found a few vids of Miller. I also ran into Jose & Karl in the Buc-ees in Port Lavaca & pumped them mercilessly for information :D Based on that I would say they are very similar to the inner Houston teams. I would play them the same way. Containment of their big play guys. Staying disciplined in not letting a football game turn into a track meet. And putting pressure on them as a team with long drives, make them frustrated, as teams like that tend to turn on one another instead of supporting each other when things aint going so well. I would think a two score spread would be a reasonable line.

You'll know you got them where you want them when you see their D standing with their hands on their hips between the plays. That's a sure sign of frustration.

Saggy Aggie
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
I don't see WC having much trouble in this one.

I don't see Miller being anywhere near as good as Sweeny or Sinton. Necks will probably have a field day running through, over, and around Miller.

D will step up, limit Miller's offense and it'll be all over.

Good luck Necks!

Prediction:

Columbia 44
CC Miller 13

Roughneck_Dad
11-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I don't see WC having much trouble in this one.

I don't see Miller being anywhere near as good as Sweeny or Sinton. Necks will probably have a field day running through, over, and around Miller.

D will step up, limit Miller's offense and it'll be all over.

Good luck Necks!

Prediction:

Columbia 44
CC Miller 13 :2thumbsup :iagree:

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 03:22 PM
I think Miller will hit double digits. Like maybe 00 or 07. One of those two!:devil:

Roughneck_Dad
11-14-2010, 03:29 PM
I think Miller will hit double digits. Like maybe 00 or 07. One of those two!:devil: Necks will be so far ahead that the starters will be out in the 3rd quarter and backups in, letting Miller score.:evil: :fnypost:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Seen them twice this year against Raymondville and Lyford. Defensively they played ok against Raymondville but offensively look terrible running a play. Their qb likes to take off with the ball. Against Lyford, they played better but i think it was just competition they faced.

shamu85
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM
The "Facts" seems to have become not only a B'wood homer paper, but now a B'wood homer rag. What's with the online subscription requirement? What a freakin' joke. My mom doesn't even subscribe to the paper anymore, but they keep throwing it to her. I have noticed that lately they have been on the Angleton bandwagon. Too bad the Wildcats got rolled in the 1st round. Now, it's just the same old 'Dogs and 'Necks left. I think that irritates them.

Necked
11-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Gametime has posted their highlight video of the game...another fine job...

http://www.gametimevideo.net/frenzy/2010-game-time-frenzy-season-04.html

SintonFan_inAustin
11-14-2010, 06:05 PM
No Needville vs Mathis highlights?

Necked
11-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Afraid not...they stared out following the Matagorda county teams, & added Sweeny & Columbia this year...

RoughNeck2011
11-14-2010, 06:31 PM
No Needville vs Mathis highlights? GTV only follows bay city, tidehaven, palacios, van vleck, sweeny and columbia. sweeny and columbia are the only 2 teams that are still playing.

shamu85
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Gametime has posted their highlight video of the game...another fine job...

http://www.gametimevideo.net/frenzy/2010-game-time-frenzy-season-04.html

Wow, they did a very nice job on that. Good commentary, even with a woman doing it!:D

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
Wow, they did a very nice job on that. Good commentary, even with a woman doing it!:D Dude, you must be lookin' for a fight!!!:D You are single--right??

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
The "Facts" seems to have become not only a B'wood homer paper, but now a B'wood homer rag. What's with the online subscription requirement? What a freakin' joke. My mom doesn't even subscribe to the paper anymore, but they keep throwing it to her. I have noticed that lately they have been on the Angleton bandwagon. Too bad the Wildcats got rolled in the 1st round. Now, it's just the same old 'Dogs and 'Necks left. I think that irritates them. My point exactly. I mean, c'mon----Cross country!!!!????

Dogs_21
11-14-2010, 10:54 PM
The Dub should win this one!

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Dogs_21
The Dub should win this one! Should??? The C-'Necks will DESTROY this team.....hide and watch!

areacode337
11-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Necks will be able to play everybody that travels......Necks by as many as they want.....

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 09:46 AM
I hope yall are right.....They have some kids than can go......

Lucky2Coach
11-15-2010, 10:06 AM
I hope yall are right.....They have some kids than can go......

I don't think you guys can handle CC Miller's speed. You guys are probably the slowest team in Region 4 still in the play-offs. Also, clean out your Inbox, so a brotha can send you message from time to time.

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 10:36 AM
box is clean now....

Roughneck_Dad
11-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Lucky2Coach
I don't think you guys can handle CC Miller's speed. You guys are probably the slowest team in Region 4 still in the play-offs. Also, clean out your Inbox, so a brotha can send you message from time to time. :tisk:

RoughNeck2011
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
3A Division I Bracket as of right now, http://www2.uil.utexas.edu/brackets/football/3A_Division1.pdf

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Lucky2Coach
I don't think you guys can handle CC Miller's speed. You guys are probably the slowest team in Region 4 still in the play-offs. Also, clean out your Inbox, so a brotha can send you message from time to time.

Must have cc miller confused with someone else, cus thats nonsense.

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Must have cc miller confused with someone else, cus thats nonsense.

Plus have you seen the necks qb? He can hike the ball to himself and turn the corner...still have time to retie his shoes before he runs for 2 touchdowns on the same play. Much like a certain team on this board, the only one that can catch him.....is himself!

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Plus have you seen the necks qb? He can hike the ball to himself and turn the corner...still have time to retie his shoes before he runs for 2 touchdowns on the same play. Much like a certain team on this board, the only one that can catch him.....is himself!

WOW , you learn quick!!!! Maybe you Sinton folk are smarter than I gave you credit for last week.

warpath
11-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Actually it was week zero and the bucs were missing only one starter... (an OL)... Perry and Mayberry and the rest of the crew played... They were not very good at that time... Glad to see that they turned it around... But, when the apaches played them , they had all but one....
that team was missing 7 starters. they got back their missing player during district play. And yes when i saw them they look bad. Was very suprised they turned it around.

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2010, 02:11 PM
WOW , you learn quick!!!! Maybe you Sinton folk are smarter than I gave you credit for last week.

Only guy ive seen give our defense that much trouble in the past few years.Glad hes a senior!!

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Only guy ive seen give our defense that much trouble in the past few years.Glad hes a senior!!

He is applying for another year of eligibility. His reason is that he is so fast he missed half of his senior year. The UIL ruling is next month.

MUSTANG69
11-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Is there anybody here from CCMILLER, guess not(crickets chirping in the back ground). :(

CC Miller doesn't have very many football supporters and most of them are probably illiterate so there probably isn't anybody on here from Miller.

Roughneck_Dad
11-15-2010, 02:17 PM
He is applying for another year of eligibility. His reason is that he is so fast he missed half of his senior year. The UIL ruling is next month. :fnypost:

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Maybe the D30 folks can take the place of the Miller folks this week so it is at least a fun week of trash talking again....

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Maybe the D30 folks can take the place of the Miller folks this week so it is at least a fun week of trash talking again....

Sure, why not? We have the same mascot...well, theirs wears puffy shirts, holds his pinky out when he drinks, and talks with a lisp, but other than that its the same...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Maybe the D30 folks can take the place of the Miller folks this week so it is at least a fun week of trash talking again.... Miller is going to ROLL YALL!!!

:D
Kind of ruin the fun, My wife where she works, one of her employees is a Miller fan, i'll post what her thoughts on here of Miller chances lol.

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Sure, why not? We have the same mascot...well, theirs wears puffy shirts, holds his pinky out when he drinks, and talks with a lisp, but other than that its the same...

you left out the infatuation with goats..c'mon man!!!! step your game up!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by warpath
Actually it was week zero and the bucs were missing only one starter... (an OL)... Perry and Mayberry and the rest of the crew played... They were not very good at that time... Glad to see that they turned it around... But, when the apaches played them , they had all but one.... well my take was from second hand Miller fan and Raymondville poster, they were missing players for most of the season because when i saw them the first time they played like a team that had no clue and second time around when i saw them looked alot better.

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2010, 02:34 PM
you left out the infatuation with goats..c'mon man!!!! step your game up!

I was posting our differences! Were both infatuated with goats.....remember?!

JDOG
11-15-2010, 02:43 PM
WC will not even get challenged until facing Navasota. Sinton was the only competition in Region 4 D1 bracket.

WC 51
CC Miller 3

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 02:51 PM
I was posting our differences! Were both infatuated with goats.....remember?!

ahhh. ok I got it now.

pirate4state
11-15-2010, 02:52 PM
you left out the infatuation with goats..c'mon man!!!! step your game up! YOU'RE the one with the goat fetish! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, I did used to be a buccaneer back in the day...but now I will just take my goat on a rope. Makes grass cutting a breeze.

pirate4state
11-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Well, I did used to be a buccaneer back in the day...but now I will just take my goat on a rope. Makes grass cutting a breeze. :eek: hahahaha

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 03:12 PM
This Halloween a kid with a speech impediment came to my door..he was dressed as a pirate.

TWICK OR TWEET he exclaimed as I opened the door. I said, "Well hello young man, and I see you are a pirate"

"Yes, I am a Piwate."

"Well, thats great!" I replied. But I just had to ask, "If you are a pirate, where are your buccaneers?"

"Wheres my wut?" I guess he didnt understand.

"You know, a pirate has his buccaneers around him, so where are your buccaneers?"

"Well mistuwr, I guess you are bwind, cuz my buccaneers is right here on my buccin' head!"

baseballcoach13
11-15-2010, 03:19 PM
:eek: hahahaha

Just noticed the GO NECKS>>>did you lose a bet? LMAO

Roughneck_Dad
11-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by JDOG
WC will not even get challenged until facing Navasota. Sinton was the only competition in Region 4 D1 bracket.

WC 51
CC Miller 3 :2thumbsup

Roughneck_Dad
11-15-2010, 03:53 PM
This Halloween a kid with a speech impediment came to my door..he was dressed as a pirate.

TWICK OR TWEET he exclaimed as I opened the door. I said, "Well hello young man, and I see you are a pirate"

"Yes, I am a Piwate."

"Well, thats great!" I replied. But I just had to ask, "If you are a pirate, where are your buccaneers?"

"Wheres my wut?" I guess he didnt understand.

"You know, a pirate has his buccaneers around him, so where are your buccaneers?"

"Well mistuwr, I guess you are bwind, cuz my buccaneers is right here on my buccin' head!" :clap: :fnypost: Now that is funny!!! I don't care who you are.:clap:

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2010, 03:54 PM
No problem for the Neck's. But they call it off early.

42-3

Ranger354
11-15-2010, 04:51 PM
I mean NO disrespect towards CCMiller, but this will be a Cake Walk for the Necks.

35 to 7

And the Necks rest their starters for at least the 4th quarter.

'Necks 2013-14
11-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger354
I mean NO disrespect towards CCMiller, but this will be a Cake Walk for the Necks.

35 to 7

And the Necks rest their starters for at least the 4th quarter. I know of at least one freshman that would LOVE some PT!!;) ;) :D

Roughneck_Dad
11-15-2010, 05:25 PM

35 to 7

And the Necks rest their starters for at least the 4th quarter. :clap: And probably still score on CCMiller. :D

pirate4state
11-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Just noticed the GO NECKS>>>did you lose a bet? LMAO Nope, I don't make bets. I just thought I'd show my support. The "eyetwitch" guy is cause I'm still pissy about losing. :tongue:

neck_06
11-15-2010, 08:30 PM
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/967/photomt.jpg

:thumbsup:

SintonPirateFan
11-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/967/photomt.jpg

HAHAHA nice.;)

Necks_WC
11-15-2010, 10:07 PM
41-10 Necks.

Book it.

neck_06
11-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Well, I did used to be a buccaneer back in the day...but now I will just take my goat on a rope. Makes grass cutting a breeze.

Yes sir it does!! We actually have a few bulls that come into the yard from time to time and cut our grass......nothing beats a goat tho!

2 krunk
11-15-2010, 11:01 PM
It is apparent that Miller has its hands full. Not only do they have to fear the athletes of Columbia, but also a brand of football that leaves one in awe. The necks take the game of football to another level. It is called Trick Dicking. Words such as "Peanut, Indian Z Pass, and Tarzan's Mother will remian in the anals of football history.

GO NECKS!

neck_06
11-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 2 krunk
It is apparent that Miller has its hands full. Not only do they have to fear the athletes of Columbia, but also a brand of football that leaves one in awe. The necks take the game of football to another level. It is called Trick Dicking. Words such as "Peanut, Indian Z Pass, and Tarzan's Mother will remian in the anals of football history.

GO NECKS!

Tarzan's Mother = greatness.

Shiner
11-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Check out MNF on ESPN right now. They got Daymond on that green team.

'Necks 2013-14
11-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Shiner
Check out MNF on ESPN right now. They got Daymond on that green team. :clap: :fnypost:

DDBooger
11-16-2010, 08:03 AM

GO NECKS! Annals not anals, that could get harshly misconstrued. lol

Sad story at Miller. Wasn't 7-8 years ago that they were shooting it out with Westlake in the Regional Semi-Finals in 5A.

'Necks 2013-14
11-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Annals not anals, that could get harshly misconstrued. lol

Sad story at Miller. Wasn't 7-8 years ago that they were shooting it out with Westlake in the Regional Semi-Finals in 5A. :eek: Geez--what exactly IS the story @ Miller that would cause such a decline??:confused:

pancho villa
11-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
CC Miller doesn't have very many football supporters and most of them are probably illiterate so there probably isn't anybody on here from Miller.

This is the greatest post I have ever read. Kudos.

Johnnypaycheck
11-16-2010, 09:17 AM

GO NECKS!

I am partial to Karankawa, Sucka Pass, Indianola...Tarzan's Mutha was the best though!

baseballcoach13
11-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck
I am partial to Karankawa, Sucka Pass, Indianola...Tarzan's Mutha was the best though!

5A big boy boards slow today?

Johnnypaycheck
11-16-2010, 10:41 AM
yeah...not as exciting as the 3A boards. they get too personal on the big boy boards. I lurk on here all the time.

Good luck this week!

baseballcoach13
11-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I gotcha. Well, you are still a 3A skank at heart anyway.

MUSTANG69
11-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
This is the greatest post I have ever read. Kudos.

It is a sad commentary on a very old and established school. CC Miller has a lot of history and should be proud of it's tradition. They used to have one of the greatest bands in Texas and some pretty darn good football teams. That whole area is now infested with drugs, prostitution, etc. It is a shame. They always have good talent on their football team but it is never developed.

Johnnypaycheck
11-16-2010, 11:22 AM
I gotcha. Well, you are still a 3A skank at heart anyway.

AND PROUD OF IT! :inlove:

neck_06
11-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Johnnypaycheck

Sucka Pass is another favorite of mine. I always found it funny that we would practice all 379213478 of our trick plays and we wouldn't run a damn one of them on Friday. Lol. Same goes for our punt formation....never really understood why we practiced that one either! :cool:

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Jump on Miller early. Don't let them hang around.

'Necks 2013-14
11-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Jump on Miller early. Don't let them hang around. Let the jumpin' begin!!! :1popcorn:

SHSBulldog00
11-16-2010, 10:01 PM
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8831/mcroughneckcolors.jpg (http://img716.imageshack.us/i/mcroughneckcolors.jpg/)

scrub c
11-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Sucka Pass is another favorite of mine. I always found it funny that we would practice all 379213478 of our trick plays and we wouldn't run a damn one of them on Friday. Lol. Same goes for our punt formation....never really understood why we practiced that one either! :cool:

what punt formation? PoleCat Punt? that was gold for us... and yes, tarzan's mother pretty good.

SintonPirateFan
11-17-2010, 02:02 PM
what is supposed to be the next challenge for WC? i'd like to see that game....wearing MAROON, of course.

not trying to get yall to look past miller, but seriously, is there anyone else in the region that should be tough?

neck_06
11-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
what punt formation? PoleCat Punt? that was gold for us... and yes, tarzan's mother pretty good.

I was open 100% of the time on Pole Cat and got 0 balls thrown to me in 3 years....I think our punter was racist against slow kids.. :(

JDOG
11-17-2010, 02:55 PM
what is supposed to be the next challenge for WC? i'd like to see that game....wearing MAROON, of course.

not trying to get yall to look past miller, but seriously, is there anyone else in the region that should be tough? No one. WC will stroll into the Semis and meet Navasota which will be a tough one. It will be a cake walk the next two weeks!

SintonPirateFan
11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
No one. WC will stroll into the Semis and meet Navasota which will be a tough one. It will be a cake walk the next two weeks!

hope that isnt a disadvantage when they play navasota.

Lucky2Coach
11-17-2010, 03:03 PM
hope that isnt a disadvantage when they play navasota.

I have seen both Navasota and WC play a couple times this year either live or on film, and there will be some serious athletes on the field when those two play each other.

baseballcoach13
11-17-2010, 03:04 PM
i dont think that the winner of this weeks game will have a cake walk with the winner of Somerset/Canyon Lake......

NHSBulldog75
11-17-2010, 03:09 PM
No one. WC will stroll into the Semis and meet Navasota which will be a tough one. It will be a cake walk the next two weeks!

I hope that mind set doesn't let Miller sneak off with an upset

SintonPirateFan
11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by NHSBulldog75
I hope that mind set doesn't let Miller sneak off with an upset

after seeing them play, i don't see the Necks taking a week off for anybody. they play pretty intense. and i'm pretty sure their coaches don't have that mind set.

NHSBulldog75
11-17-2010, 03:22 PM
after seeing them play, i don't see the Necks taking a week off for anybody. they play pretty intense. and i'm pretty sure their coaches don't have that mind set.

I'm just a worrier! I've seen all 11 of their games and know they are an intense and talented and look forward to Friday night.

and I loved the atmosphere in Sinton....great fans, great facilities, great fun. My only complaint is that, since I wasn't about to go under the stands while the game was on, I missed out on the fajita tacos....they were sold out before halftime!

NECKS_17
11-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Everyone is forgetting about Tyler Chapel Hill...I think Navasota will lose to CH..Therefore, WC vs. CH..(if the roughnecks take care of buiness the next 2 rounds)

Saggy Aggie
11-17-2010, 05:28 PM
i dont think that the winner of this weeks game will have a cake walk with the winner of Somerset/Canyon Lake...... +1

I think those are 2 good teams and no one should look past them. Round 3 is going to be tough.

NECKS_17
11-17-2010, 05:44 PM
+1

I think those are 2 good teams and no one should look past them. Round 3 is going to be tough.
if everyone keeps looking past miller round 2 may be tough as well:(

Roughneck_Dad
11-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by NECKS_17
if everyone keeps looking past miller round 2 may be tough as well:( :iagree: Lets stay focused. One week! One win at a time!!:2thumbsup

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by NECKS_17
if everyone keeps looking past miller round 2 may be tough as well:( I gurantee a Miller win!!!

:D Maybe this will spice things up :cool:

neck_06
11-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I gurantee a Miller win!!!

:D Maybe this will spice things up :cool:

Finally finish that crow from last week? ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Finally finish that crow from last week? ;) :) i dont think i picked a winner last week :eek:

neck_06
11-17-2010, 06:51 PM
:) i dont think i picked a winner last week :eek:

You signature and screen name picked it for you.. :cool:

SintonPirateFan
11-17-2010, 07:12 PM
You signature and screen name picked it for you.. :cool:
:rolleyes:

Ranger354
11-17-2010, 07:22 PM
whats this i hear that WC cant play this week against Miller????

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 07:36 PM
whats this i hear that WC cant play this week against Miller???? OH No not again :D

neck_06
11-17-2010, 07:37 PM
whats this i hear that Sinton cant play this week against Miller????

fify

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 07:39 PM
oops

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 07:40 PM
:(

neck_06
11-17-2010, 07:41 PM
:( Cheer up bucco! There's always hoop season! :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Cheer up bucco! There's always hoop season! :D http://tahitidavid.free.fr/images/gif/homrsani.gif

neck_06
11-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Thats the spirit! :thumbsup:

Ranger354
11-17-2010, 08:01 PM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up....

neck_06
11-17-2010, 08:03 PM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up.... :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

RoughNeck2011
11-17-2010, 08:15 PM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up.... not true whatsoever.

Shiner
11-17-2010, 08:23 PM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up....

Sorry guys, not true.

Ranger354
11-17-2010, 08:29 PM
cool.... i just figured that someone from WC would know....

SintonFan_inAustin
11-17-2010, 08:40 PM
West Columbia http://i18.tinypic.com/4kvx75u.gif

CC Miller http://home.comcast.net/~jscheuer1/side/4kvx75u.gif

neck_06
11-17-2010, 08:41 PM

I heard a rumor today that Sinton was going to change their mascot to a goat..

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7357/olsenfield.jpg

Any truth to that?

Necks_WC
11-17-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm ready for Friday - Let's go NECKS!!

Saggy Aggie
11-17-2010, 09:23 PM
I don't see any WC coaches denying these rumors? I see a bunch of people not really "in the know" denying them.

Someone who KNOWS (AKA a coach...) wanna speak up, say where the rumors came from and what's going on?

Ranger354
11-17-2010, 09:35 PM
i have nothing to gain.....and why would it be announced at the Sinton high school.... Just found it odd. Heard it from multipul people.

IHStangFan
11-17-2010, 09:54 PM
West Columbia http://i18.tinypic.com/4kvx75u.gif

CC Miller http://home.comcast.net/~jscheuer1/side/4kvx75u.gif LMAO!!!!! That's fantastic!! :clap:

IHStangFan
11-17-2010, 09:55 PM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up.... LOL....geezus. I heard a rumor Sinton recruits. :p

Shiner
11-17-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't see any WC coaches denying these rumors? I see a bunch of people not really "in the know" denying them.

Someone who KNOWS (AKA a coach...) wanna speak up, say where the rumors came from and what's going on?

Trust me. It's verified.

jmar623
11-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Also, I have a Roughneck player and he said there aren't any problems.

Go Necks!

zebrablue2
11-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Good luck Necks!!!

'Necks 2013-14
11-17-2010, 10:17 PM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up.... OK first of all who is "they" and where did they "announce" this from?? Was it in the morning announcements or what?? Explain plz.:confused:

Necks_WC
11-17-2010, 10:19 PM
No kidding - if you're the one "in the know" please enlighten us on the INSIDE INFORMATION.

I call BS until someone has SOLID evidence.

Saggy Aggie
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Necks_WC
No kidding - if you're the one "in the know" please enlighten us on the INSIDE INFORMATION.

I call BS until someone has SOLID evidence. +1

These rumors don't mean crap. I was just waiting for a Dub C coach to kill them.

Ranger354
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Whats up with the Goats??????? Tastless people........

I just asked a question......is it that difficult to answer?

Like I said I find it odd that the Sinton High School announced it over the PA system. Glad it is just a rumor.

The Necs will have an easy game of Miller like I said in a earlier post.

Blastoderm55
11-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Could be Google's fault. Check out the first result for "west columbia tx football ineligible." Guess people didn't bother reading the actual article which states the team with the ineligible player.

'Necks 2013-14
11-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Could be Google's fault. Check out the first result for "west columbia tx football ineligible." Guess people didn't bother reading the actual article which states the team with the ineligible player. Momma say google=the devil.:devil:

'Necks 2013-14
11-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Could be Google's fault. Check out the first result for "west columbia tx football ineligible." Guess people didn't bother reading the actual article which states the team with the ineligible player. Maybe. Looks like they are speaking of White Oak's Roughnecks.

Necks_WC
11-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Either way - hope the home side of Victoria Memorial Stadium (??) is solid MAROON!!

carter08
11-17-2010, 11:24 PM

Like I said I find it odd that the Sinton High School announced it over the PA system. Glad it is just a rumor.

The Necs will have an easy game of Miller like I said in a earlier post.

I am 99% sure Sinton said that as a joke. Like, "WC is ineligible so we get to keep playing! Yay!" kind of thing.

Roughneck_Dad
11-18-2010, 06:17 AM
son came home from school and said they announced today that WC cant play because of uneligable players or something......... figured someone on here might know whats up.... :doh: They should have read the whole story on Texas Bob that went out last week before the game. If you read further down it talks about the White Oaks Roughnecks had to forfet their first two games due to using ineligible players. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz people read everything first.:doh: :rolleyes:

Roughneck_Dad
11-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Roughneck_Dad
:doh: They should have read the whole story on Texas Bob that went out last week before the game. If you read further down it talks about the White Oaks Roughnecks had to forfet their first two games due to using ineligible players. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz people read everything first.:doh: :rolleyes: Correction it was Texas Football. 3A-2A-1A preview: An intriguing first round » Texas Football
Nov 12, 2010 ... West Columbia, which has won nine in a row, has proved that it can ... had to
forfeit their first two wins for using an ineligible player, ...

www.texasfootball.com/highschool-news... - Cached - Similar:doh: If you read this without opening it I can see how one could assume that it was West Columbia. Ya know what they say about assume?? :devil: Go Necks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-18-2010, 10:02 AM

The Necs will have an easy game of Miller like I said in a earlier post. That's really sad if they did. This is not what our school/community is about and I'm ashamed that this has gone on as long as it has! :doh: :o

baseballcoach13
11-18-2010, 10:04 AM
I HIGHLY doubt it was announced over the PA system. I just can't imagine them doing that with false info.

The Natural
11-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Why would you announce something like that over the PA even if it were true?

Ranger354
11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
It is NOT what Sinton is about.....

Go Necks.......

SintonPirateFan
11-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Seriously. This is getting embarrassing. I thought it was MORE than cleared up on a previous thread. I doubt this was announced over the pa system, but if it was, the principal should be ashamed of himself.

Ranger354
11-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Probaly best if we all just let it go........

Go Necks!!!!!

'Necks 2013-14
11-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Seriously. This is getting embarrassing. I thought it was MORE than cleared up on a previous thread. I doubt this was announced over the pa system, but if it was, the principal should be ashamed of himself. I'm with you SPF. I don't believe it actually was announced by/at the school.:rolleyes: Just as a prior poster had stated: I call B.S. on this one!:dispntd:

baseballcoach13
11-18-2010, 01:24 PM
160+ posts and not a single CC fan/poster?

SintonPirateFan
11-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Bbc, i dont think theres a lot of "school spirit" left at miller. When their numbers started dropping off, so did their supporters.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Bbc, i dont think theres a lot of "school spirit" left at miller. When their numbers started dropping off, so did their supporters. They had plenty of support last week in the stands.

http://static3cdn.echalk.net/www/millerhs/site/ImageGallery/spguerrero/quote.gif

neck_06
11-18-2010, 01:39 PM
They had plenty of support last week in the stands.

http://static3cdn.echalk.net/www/millerhs/site/ImageGallery/spguerrero/quote.gif

It's EASY to go to the game and cheer! :hand: It takes a true fan to hide behind a keyboard and talk smack all week!!!!!

SintonPirateFan
11-18-2010, 01:40 PM
They had plenty of support last week in the stands.

Sure, for a home game. Lets see how many make the 90 mile drive to victoria.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Sure, for a home game. Lets see how many make the 90 mile drive to victoria. yep, it was in their back yard. I know some won't be making that trip for Miller. For one game they sure did come out :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2010, 01:44 PM
It's EASY to go to the game and cheer! :hand: It takes a true fan to hide behind a keyboard and talk smack all week!!!!! it seems all those fans there dont even know about a 3a downlow

SintonPirateFan
11-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Also...isnt this their first year in 3a? Maybe they are trash talking flour bluff and g-p still?

baseballcoach13
11-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Didn't look like Zapata had many folks in the stands last week in the bi-district game.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Didn't look like Zapata had many folks in the stands last week in the bi-district game. that is a 18k seat stadium so it might not had look like that many or the band wagon fans jump off after the Mathis beating they took.

Roughneck_Dad
11-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Probaly best if we all just let it go........

Go Necks!!!!! :2thumbsup :ditto:

baseballcoach13
11-18-2010, 01:57 PM
that is a 18k seat stadium so it might not had look like that many or the band wagon fans jump off after the Mathis beating they took.

I was just going by film watched...looked like a couple hundred at best.

neck_06
11-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Just over a day away..

Necked
11-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Miller gave up around 350 yards to Zapata. I'm looking forward to seeing our backs having some fun roaming through the Miller secondary after the hard yards they picked up against Sweeny & Sinton...

'Necks 2013-14
11-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Miller gave up around 350 yards to Zapata. I'm looking forward to seeing our backs having some fun roaming through the Miller secondary after the hard yards they picked up against Sweeny & Sinton... I agree. The only drawback will be that our defense will not get much rest as I think we break multiple LONG runs. :D

neck_06
11-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I agree. The only drawback will be that our defense will not get much rest as I think we break multiple LONG runs. :D

Roughneck_Dad
11-18-2010, 11:27 PM
I agree. The only drawback will be that our defense will not get much rest as I think we break multiple LONG runs. :D :iagree: :2thumbsup

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2010, 12:07 AM
We send HD LCD Quality video and Miller sends there game on this

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4094/stone20age.jpg (http://img686.imageshack.us/i/stone20age.jpg/)

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Good luck to the Necks. Hope for an injury free game.

Roughneck_Dad
11-19-2010, 08:04 AM
Good luck to the Necks. Hope for an injury free game. :iagree:

Dub-C
11-19-2010, 08:49 AM
GATA NECKS!!!!!!

SintonFan
11-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Good luck Necks!
Ditto on having an injury-free game.:)

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 11:24 AM
this is so sad. anticlimactic from last week to see this thread on page 2.

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 11:25 AM
by the way, would someone be willing to text me quarterly updates of the scores on this game? message me on here and ill send you my number. thank you.

pirate4state
11-19-2010, 11:27 AM
by the way, would someone be willing to text me quarterly updates of the scores on this game? message me on here and ill send you my number. thank you. +1

baseballcoach13
11-19-2010, 11:30 AM
this is so sad. anticlimactic from last week to see this thread on page 2.

I blame it on you Sinton folk, I challeneged yall to take over the trash talking for Miller and that lasted about 7 and a half minutes.

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2010, 11:33 AM
GATA Necks!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0-lRk-JrNs

NHSBulldog75
11-19-2010, 12:26 PM
GATA Necks!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0-lRk-JrNs

Columbia by 21!!

Saggy Aggie
11-19-2010, 12:55 PM
+1 Someone should just do an update thread on here!

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Someone should just do an update thread on here!

I guess I can do it since we don't play til Saturday.

Blastoderm55
11-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Internet Broadcast available through TSRN Sports.

http://www.tsrnsports.com/Broadcast/Broadcast-Schedule-2009.htm

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2010, 01:38 PM

http://www.tsrnsports.com/Broadcast/Broadcast-Schedule-2009.htm

Thanks for the hook-up:thumbsup:

pirate4state
11-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Someone should just do an update thread on here! or that, but when you are out & about it's easier to read a text than open the DL :p

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 01:47 PM
or that, but when you are out & about it's easier to read a text than open the DL :p

:clap:

Saggy Aggie
11-19-2010, 02:58 PM

http://www.tsrnsports.com/Broadcast/Broadcast-Schedule-2009.htm :clap: :clap:

And Rita, If you want, I'll text you updates as I get them?

Necked
11-19-2010, 03:46 PM
its also being broadcast on:
http://www.thepressboxsports.com/

pirate4state
11-19-2010, 04:33 PM
:clap: :clap:

And Rita, If you want, I'll text you updates as I get them? yes please

Funny story. I work over by Miller HS and I had to go into HEB and as I was checking out there were 2 older men talking about the game tonight. I just stood there while the checker did his thing and listened to their convo. :D The story teller was very excited about the possibility of "making it" to Cowboy Stadium. He was explaining to the other gentlemen what it would take. They were so excited I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was HIGHLY unlikely that they'd get past tonight. :D :D Had they looked like they knew their way around a PC I would have given them the web address, as it was, I was a bit snobbish and decided to not share the info. :devil: :D

'Necks 2013-14
11-19-2010, 04:48 PM
yes please

Funny story. I work over by Miller HS and I had to go into HEB and as I was checking out there were 2 older men talking about the game tonight. I just stood there while the checker did his thing and listened to their convo. :D The story teller was very excited about the possibility of "making it" to Cowboy Stadium. He was explaining to the other gentlemen what it would take. They were so excited I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was HIGHLY unlikely that they'd get past tonight. :D :D Had they looked like they knew their way around a PC I would have given them the web address, as it was, I was a bit snobbish and decided to not share the info. :devil: :D Still, ya gotta love it when a team is doing well enough that the old timers talk about them. Almost makes me want to cheer for Miller......almost. Not quite though!:D

Phil C
11-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Still, ya gotta love it when a team is doing well enough that the old timers talk about them. Almost makes me want to cheer for Miller......almost. Not quite though!:D

Not quite! :)

Phil C
11-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Still Miller will be tougher than most think. Remember Miller won state in 4A in 1960 so WC has to be careful. And remember that was exactly 50 years ago. That increases the risk.

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Still Miller will be tougher than most think. Remember Miller won state in 4A in 1960 so WC has to be careful. And remember that was exactly 50 years ago. That increases the risk.

If the kids stayed in Corpus they would be their grandkids. NOT LIKELY!!!!!!

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 05:09 PM
hey, i DO feel bad for the old timer fans of miller. back when they were the only high school in CC, they were the elite. its a shame....i dont know if they will even be 3a in 10 years.

pirate4state
11-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Still Miller will be tougher than most think. Remember Miller won state in 4A in 1960 so WC has to be careful. And remember that was exactly 50 years ago. That increases the risk. We must also remember that Eva Longoria was once a Miller Buc cheerleader! :eek: :eek:

Phil C
11-19-2010, 05:17 PM
We must also remember that Eva Longoria was once a Miller Buc cheerleader! :eek: :eek:

Right you are plus she worked for a while at Burger King.

Scary times indeed.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Right you are plus she worked for a while at Burger King.

Scary times indeed. Burger King or Wendys :)

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 05:25 PM
and farrah fawcett was a flour bluff hornet.

woowoo

SHSBulldog00
11-19-2010, 08:06 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9672/evalongoria30.jpg (http://img337.imageshack.us/i/evalongoria30.jpg/)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5885/farrahfawcetta.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/farrahfawcetta.jpg/)

They sure don't make it like them anymore:eek: :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Miller coach in the coaches interview few mins ago, they will try and force Columbia to pass the ball and stop the big play. 8-9 man fronts it seems.

pirate4state
11-19-2010, 08:31 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/miller.jpg

Miller side 20 minutes before kick off

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2010, 08:33 PM
late arriving crowd, more like a stay at home crowd.

Blastoderm55
11-19-2010, 08:34 PM

That's a pretty good turn out for them. They had a crowd that big FOR HOMECOMING against Beeville in 07.

megaman2184
11-19-2010, 08:34 PM
We must also remember that Eva Longoria was once a Miller Buc cheerleader! :eek: :eek: Thought Eva Longoria went to Ray HS? :confused:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2010, 08:35 PM
That was quick

areacode337
11-19-2010, 08:35 PM
touchdown columbia...game broadcast at www.thepressboxsports.com

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by megaman2184
Thought Eva Longoria went to Ray HS? :confused: +1

neck_06
11-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Columbia score on the first play...62 yard run

JDOG
11-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Its over! Stick a fork in them!

99IHSMustang
11-19-2010, 08:41 PM

lol... not quite.

IHStangFan
11-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Everyone getting the web feed alright?

megaman2184
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2383/yupb.jpg (http://img508.imageshack.us/i/yupb.jpg/)

Saggy Aggie
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Everyone getting the web feed alright? yessir. Not very loud though. :(

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Everyone getting the web feed alright? TSRN working great

IHStangFan
11-19-2010, 08:46 PM
TSRN working great AH...that's right.....more than one feed. I'm listening to THIS one.

Try this one maybe? (http://thepressboxsports.com/)

megaman2184
11-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Yea this stream I got is low but works fine.

RiverRat19
11-19-2010, 09:40 PM

Nothing like tradition...

sinton66
11-19-2010, 09:48 PM

woowoo

Farrah went to Ray High School.

JDOG
11-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
Nothing like tradition... That is pathetic!

IHStangFan
11-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
Nothing like tradition... LOL....that was bad, but funny.

SintonPirateFan
11-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Farrah went to Ray High School.

.....FINE.

RiverRat19
11-19-2010, 10:08 PM

woowoo
Lou Diamond Phillips is from Flour Bluff from what I remembered. Hard to confuse Farrah for LDP.

Roughneck_Dad
11-20-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by NHSBulldog75
Columbia by 21!! :thinking: Will double that work?:D

sinton66
11-20-2010, 08:20 AM
.....FINE.

Didn't mean it in a bad way, just have personal knowledge of that fact. She told me that herself when we were introduced by a mutual friend down in Port Aransas the summer of 1966.;)

SHSBulldog00
11-20-2010, 09:30 AM
Saw this on a sign outside of West Columbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-SbwCHJ80

SintonPirateFan
11-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Didn't mean it in a bad way, just have personal knowledge of that fact. She told me that herself when we were introduced by a mutual friend down in Port Aransas the summer of 1966.;)

i know....that was just sarcasm. guess i shoulda put a :p behind it :D

Necked
11-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Its hard to believe we're playing for the Region IV championship after a two win season last year. Its been a remarkable season on so many levels...

'Necks 2013-14
11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Its hard to believe we're playing for the Region IV championship after a two win season last year. Its been a remarkable season on so many levels...

B E L I E V E ! ! !