PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado Bi-District Champs

Devonplp
11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
The Indians took on Mineral Wells and came out with a 42-21 victory.

It was a hard fought game in which Alvarado had many mistakes. The game was 20-14 at the half but after halftime Alvarado's defense played lights out. Not allowing another offensive TD in the 2nd Half. Mineral Wells 3rd and final TD came on kick off return for a touch down.

Alvarado will be taking on Abilene Wylie next week the time, location, and date are TBD.

But i would like to congratulate the Rams on a great season. They played with class and fought hard. And in a proud out of sportsmanship wished our guys good luck in the playoffs.

Congrats again on a great season and good luck next year. :)

ccmom
11-13-2010, 07:45 AM
Congrats!

I thought next week's game is already set for Friday in Brownwood?

Pendragon13
11-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Congrats!

I thought next week's game is already set for Friday in Brownwood? I heard the same thing..but that was just minutes after the game thursday, when the coaches and players were still on the field. For that to happen wouldn't all four schools have to agree on the site? It makes sense for Alvarado and Wylie....but not if Burkburnett and MW had won.

ccmom
11-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
I heard the same thing..but that was just minutes after the game thursday, when the coaches and players were still on the field. For that to happen wouldn't all four schools have to agree on the site? It makes sense for Alvarado and Wylie....but not if Burkburnett and MW had won.

The radio crew said Coach Sandifer had already won "the toss" so no matter if we played Alvarado or MW it would be in Brownwood. Of course, nobogey may have been hitting the bottle again...:D