PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to WOS 87.....

trojandad
11-13-2010, 01:24 AM
i know he won't like me mentioning it aloud, but along with filling out brackets, researching scores and updating a board, wos87 took time in his night not only to keep me updated on score, so much as giving me field location, time in game, possession and major play info.......and all by text because i've been cooped up in a hospital room all week.....

.....he would have never taken a bow for it, and it might not seem like much, but it meant a TON to me.....i mention this just so all can appreciate what he does out here that goes unnoticed.....

no telling how many "me's" he has done this for over time that we never knew or will know.....thank you, my good good friend.....

WOS87
11-13-2010, 01:28 AM
*blush*

you have no reason whatsoever to thank me... You being in the hospital worries us most! Please keep us updated!

...and you have my number if you need anything

Good luck against Columbus next week

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
i know he won't like me mentioning it aloud, but along with filling out brackets, researching scores and updating a board, wos87 took time in his night not only to keep me updated on score, so much as giving me field location, time in game, possession and major play info.......and all by text because i've been cooped up in a hospital room all week.....

.....he would have never taken a bow for it, and it might not seem like much, but it meant a TON to me.....i mention this just so all can appreciate what he does out here that goes unnoticed.....

no telling how many "me's" he has done this for over time that we never knew or will know.....thank you, my good good friend.....

WOS87 is a great guy. I appreciate all the work you do, as well. Thanks!

bobcat1
11-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by trojandad

no telling how many "me's" he has done this for over time that we never knew or will know.....thank you, my good good friend..... Kudos WOS87! You are the man!

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 02:15 AM
WOS87 is very generous with his time for sure.. Hope you get well ASAP Trojan Dad :)

trojandad
11-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Kudos WOS87! You are the man! :thumbsup:

trojandad
11-13-2010, 08:08 PM
deservant bump.....:clap:

91 lion
11-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
WOS87 is a great guy. I appreciate all the work you do, as well. Thanks!

+1

Phil C
11-13-2010, 08:34 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: