PDA

View Full Version : Official Brownwood vs. Bridgeport

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Rocket
11-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Brownwood to Bridgeport - "Hell's Coming with Me!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4)

You called down the thunder, well now you got it!

garciap77
11-12-2010, 11:14 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 11:17 PM
I'd bet the farm Bridgeport won't play dirty :D

Rocket
11-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup

I hope they do...Be fun to break 100 on these peeps...

Looking4number8
11-12-2010, 11:21 PM

I bet so too. Looking forward to a real football game.

Brownwood 61
Bridgeport 31
(I think they will break a couple of big ones on us but cant completely stop our O)

garciap77
11-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Go Lions!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Louie13
11-12-2010, 11:27 PM
is that game definitely going to be at S-ville on Fri?

garciap77
11-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
is that game definitely going to be at S-ville on Fri?

This what the Abilene paper said this morning!

BEAST
11-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Bridgeport fans, you wanted this game. No pissin and moanin when we dankey stomp. Fair warning, cheap shots will be rewarded with an amazingly high point tally from the Lions.

BEAST

BEAST
11-13-2010, 12:03 AM
Come on Bport peeps. Speak up.

BEAST

rangerjim60
11-13-2010, 12:14 AM
If Bridgeport takes cheap shots Brownwood will have to whoop their a## second - after the Bridgeport coach gets done with them first. Will be a good ballgame - more than the Brownwood fans expect!

BullBoy
11-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Bridgeport fans, you wanted this game. No pissin and moanin when we dankey stomp. Fair warning, cheap shots will be rewarded with an amazingly high point tally from the Lions.

BEAST :hand:

Rocket
11-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim60
If Bridgeport takes cheap shots Brownwood will have to whoop their a## second - after the Bridgeport coach gets done with them first. Will be a good ballgame - more than the Brownwood fans expect!

Does the coach play defense like Ray Lewis? Lol oh no, my brutha... Hell's coming...

BaseballUmp
11-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Won't someone please knock Rocket and these Lions off their high horse already lol

Never have I seen a more cocky bunch lol

I guess if you got it, you got it

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:04 AM
We love our Lions. So proud of them. That's for sure... All in fun. ;)

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Oh great! A thread that is going to pit several classy Bridgeport posters against a truck
load of assholes from Brownwood. :rolleyes:

slpybear the bullfan
11-13-2010, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Oh great! A thread that is going to pit several classy Bridgeport posters against a truck

Roflmfao....

THAT was funny.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:37 AM

Says the buttwipe from Sweetwater...

bobcat1
11-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Says the buttwipe from Sweetwater... Says a real winner.:rolleyes:

bowleghorses
11-13-2010, 01:53 AM
Says the buttwipe from Sweetwater...

I have no clue who you are rocket and I would like to hit you with a cheapshot.:D

bobcat1
11-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
I have no clue who you are rocket and I would like to hit you with a cheapshot.:D Aim low Sheriff he's riding a shetland!

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Says a real winner.:rolleyes:

Lighten up, cowboy...

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:59 AM
I have no clue who you are rocket and I would like to hit you with a cheapshot.:D

Get in line...

bowleghorses
11-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Get in line...

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 02:07 AM
Hoping for a good, clean, injury-free game.

Go BULLS!

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim60
If Bridgeport takes cheap shots Brownwood will have to whoop their a## second - after the Bridgeport coach gets done with them first.

+1. Coach Henson doesn't play that way, and neither will the Bulls so long as he's in charge.

Bullaholic
11-13-2010, 02:21 AM
O.k. Brownwood folks, I'm going to offer up my $.02 on our game next Friday and not get into any long-winded smack exchanges.

First of all, I saw the Lions play Thurs. for a half. They are a very, very good football team who does it all well. I can see why the Lions have rolled over everyone they have played so far. I was most impressed by the lack of major mistakes by Brownwood. They are very well coached and disciplined, keep their opponent in their end of the field a lot, and score on nearly every possession very quickly. Their defense is quick and strong and forces opponents into major errors and gives the ball to their outstanding offense quickly. Shipley is definitely the main threat, especially on the long ball and kick/punt returns. He is truly a D1 talent with good hands who can run away from most defenders at will if his QB is given time for him to clear in the patterns. The Lion QB is accurate and has a very strong arm is capable of making 60-yd throws. All the Lion skill players are very, very good which keeps opponents from keying on Shipley too much.

The Bulls have 4 very good receivers, a quick RB who is very fast and strong for his size, a good offensive line who protects the QB pretty well and opens lanes for the RB, and a QB with a strong arm and good power running ability who runs the offense very efficiently. These combos allow the Bulls to move the ball in big chunks, and score quickly and efficently a high percentage per possession. The strength of the Bulls is definitely the tempo of the quick-strike offense which spreads and tires defenses out.

The Bull defense has a smaller, but quick and strong defensive line, much like Brownwood's. The LB's are good tacklers and read well. The DB's have decent speed and can tackle one-on-one in open space and usually don't get too far out of coverage on the pass. The Bulls have an outstanding kicker capable of making 35+ yard FG's and can kick the ball thru the endzone on the kickoff. The punter is a very good rugby-style directional kicker.

The Bulls, like Brownwood, travel well and bring a spirted, loud crowd to every game and are usually joined by a fair amount of our neighbors whose teams are not still in the playoffs and because the Bulls are a fun team to watch.

Bottom Line: The Bulls are facing the Brownwood Lions, the No. 1 ranked team in 3A,--- who deserve it and look every bit the part next Friday night in Stephenville. Do I think the Bulls are a better team than the Lions?---No, I do not. Do I think the Bulls can beat the Lions?---Yes, I think the Bulls have a shot at the Lions, but they will have to play one of the best games they have ever played with no critical mistakes, especially in their own end of the field . They will simply have to play way above their heads on both sides of the ball to even have a chance of upsetting the Lions. They will have to stay within a couple of scores all night long to have a fighting chance at victory. Like all of you regard your players, I am very proud of the hard work and effort which has brought the 2010 Bulls this far into the season, and I have every confidence that they will continue to distinguish themselves on the field with their play and their character.

Well, there you have it. I'll be around to maybe talk some good-natured smack and engage in discussion with some of you, but I will not address any mean-spirited attacks directed to me personally, or my team. I just won't engage in any of that type of exchange. That doesn't mean that I think I am better than anybody because they express themselves differently, but merely that I personally just don't derive any measure of pleasure from it. Any of the times that I do choose to jab at a poster or maybe a little at their team, I do not ever want to be offensive to either. If the Bulls lose. I will be among the first to offer my sincere congratulations to the Lions.

I have nothing but respect for the accomplisments , and the great athletic abilities of the 2010 Brownwood Lions team, and I am honored as a longtime Bulls fan that the Bridgeport Bulls have earned the distinct honor of trying to beat argueably the best 3A team in the state next week. May the best team truly win.....

Victory with Honor....

Bullaholic

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 02:30 AM
BROWNWOOD IS THE BEST TEAM THIS YEAR THEY WILL WIN IT ALL AND ROCKET IS THE COOLEST PERSON ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD BECAUSE HE IS REAL

cowboyandchrist
11-13-2010, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Won't someone please knock Rocket and these Lions off their high horse already lol

Never have I seen a more cocky bunch lol

I guess if you got it, you got it
Give it time, the beast from the East is coming in the form of the Carthage Bull dogs. They will give Brownwood something they have not had all year. Speed and the hardest hitting Defense they have faced. The line backer(just awarded Army all american) and safety both All state will give Brownwood a lesson on how to hit. I can promise you one thing for sure, the Shipley kid will not run away from Pope the safety and 2nd, when Pope hits Shipley
he will know it. Last night the Dog defense gave up minus 23 yards in the first half.

injuredinmelee
11-13-2010, 08:34 AM
load of assholes from Brownwood. :rolleyes: AMEN!

injuredinmelee
11-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Aim low Sheriff he's riding a shetland! he is barely polishing the sack of a shetland.

Looking4number8
11-13-2010, 08:47 AM
load of assholes from Brownwood. :rolleyes: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Looking4number8
11-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
O.k. Brownwood folks, I'm going to offer up my $.02 on our game next Friday and not get into any long-winded smack exchanges.

First of all, I saw the Lions play Thurs. for a half. They are a very, very good football team who does it all well. I can see why the Lions have rolled over everyone they have played so far. I was most impressed by the lack of major mistakes by Brownwood. They are very well coached and disciplined, keep their opponent in their end of the field a lot, and score on nearly every possession very quickly. Their defense is quick and strong and forces opponents into major errors and gives the ball to their outstanding offense quickly. Shipley is definitely the main threat, especially on the long ball and kick/punt returns. He is truly a D1 talent with good hands who can run away from most defenders at will if his QB is given time for him to clear in the patterns. The Lion QB is accurate and has a very strong arm is capable of making 60-yd throws. All the Lion skill players are very, very good which keeps opponents from keying on Shipley too much.

The Bulls have 4 very good receivers, a quick RB who is very fast and strong for his size, a good offensive line who protects the QB pretty well and opens lanes for the RB, and a QB with a strong arm and good power running ability who runs the offense very efficiently. These combos allow the Bulls to move the ball in big chunks, and score quickly and efficently a high percentage per possession. The strength of the Bulls is definitely the tempo of the quick-strike offense which spreads and tires defenses out.

The Bull defense has a smaller, but quick and strong defensive line, much like Brownwood's. The LB's are good tacklers and read well. The DB's have decent speed and can tackle one-on-one in open space and usually don't get too far out of coverage on the pass. The Bulls have an outstanding kicker capable of making 35+ yard FG's and can kick the ball thru the endzone on the kickoff. The punter is a very good rugby-style directional kicker.

The Bulls, like Brownwood, travel well and bring a spirted, loud crowd to every game and are usually joined by a fair amount of our neighbors whose teams are not still in the playoffs and because the Bulls are a fun team to watch.

Bottom Line: The Bulls are facing the Brownwood Lions, the No. 1 ranked team in 3A,--- who deserve it and look every bit the part next Friday night in Stephenville. Do I think the Bulls are a better team than the Lions?---No, I do not. Do I think the Bulls can beat the Lions?---Yes, I think the Bulls have a shot at the Lions, but they will have to play one of the best games they have ever played with no critical mistakes, especially in their own end of the field . They will simply have to play way above their heads on both sides of the ball to even have a chance of upsetting the Lions. They will have to stay within a couple of scores all night long to have a fighting chance at victory. Like all of you regard your players, I am very proud of the hard work and effort which has brought the 2010 Bulls this far into the season, and I have every confidence that they will continue to distinguish themselves on the field with their play and their character.

Well, there you have it. I'll be around to maybe talk some good-natured smack and engage in discussion with some of you, but I will not address any mean-spirited attacks directed to me personally, or my team. I just won't engage in any of that type of exchange. That doesn't mean that I think I am better than anybody because they express themselves differently, but merely that I personally just don't derive any measure of pleasure from it. Any of the times that I do choose to jab at a poster or maybe a little at their team, I do not ever want to be offensive to either. If the Bulls lose. I will be among the first to offer my sincere congratulations to the Lions.

I have nothing but respect for the accomplisments , and the great athletic abilities of the 2010 Brownwood Lions team, and I am honored as a longtime Bulls fan that the Bridgeport Bulls have earned the distinct honor of trying to beat argueably the best 3A team in the state next week. May the best team truly win.....

Victory with Honor....

Bullaholic

Awesome, hope to see you Friday night

Go Lions!!

Rocket
11-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Bullaholic-

It will be fun. It's too bad you didn't get to see Chastain play... He is an excellent #1 WR on any other team except Brownwood, because of Mr. Shipley. And he is an excellent FS with 6 picks... ;)

I know I do get heated and sometimes personal, but I'll do my best this week to lighten up. Let's have some fun!

Good luck to your Bulls, they are def gonna need it. ;)

Rocket
11-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
he is barely polishing the sack of a shetland.

Hey Rick-

What do you think about them Lions? I think it's hilarious that this team is better than any team Wylie has ever put on the field. What's your thoughts, Rickadumbass?

You can take your shots at me all day long but I know it's because you can't find anything negative about the 2010 Brownwood Lions.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by cowboyandchrist
Give it time, the beast from the East is coming in the form of the Carthage Bull dogs. They will give Brownwood something they have not had all year. Speed and the hardest hitting Defense they have faced. The line backer(just awarded Army all american) and safety both All state will give Brownwood a lesson on how to hit. I can promise you one thing for sure, the Shipley kid will not run away from Pope the safety and 2nd, when Pope hits Shipley
he will know it. Last night the Dog defense gave up minus 23 yards in the first half.

Pope can't cover Shipley. Maybe for a half, not 4 Quarters. Brownwood is LETHAL. You can't hit what you can't catch.

Did Carthage hang 88 last week? LOL Get along lil' doggy... Brownwood is on another level.

Is Carthage 2010 better than 2009? They will have to be way better to even hang with Brownwood. This 2010 Brownwood team would have wiped the floor with 2009 Graham. There is some perspective for you, cowboy. ;)

Bosqueville
11-13-2010, 09:31 AM

We fear no one.especially not a bunch of east Texas fans with a complex problem!

BEAST
11-13-2010, 09:35 AM

Yup. You are right. Only east Texas peole can run. Everywhere else, we walk while playing football. Then, when it's time to tackle, the players hug and fall down together.

BEAST

BwdLion73
11-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Bullaholic, Thanks for that report on the Bulls. If you reverse the names it sound like the Lions. I thought I was looking in a mirror. This should be a game worth watching. ;)

Inmateboss
11-13-2010, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEAST
[B]Yup. You are right. Only east Texas peole can run. Everywhere else, we walk while playing football. Then, when it's time to tackle, the players hug and fall down together.

:eek: :fnypost:

garciap77

garciap77

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye-1.jpg

;)

Inmateboss
11-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Give it time, the beast from the East is coming in the form of the Carthage Bull dogs. They will give Brownwood something they have not had all year," Fleas" and the hardest hitting Defense they have faced. The line backer(just awarded Army all american) and safety both All state will give Brownwood a lesson on how to hit. I can promise you one thing for sure, the Shipley kid will not run away from Pope the safety and 2nd, when Pope hits Shipley

The only thing Carthage will give Brownwood this year ( if they last long enough to see them) would be FLEAS !!

garciap77
11-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
The only thing Carthage will give Brownwood this year ( if they last long enough to see them) would be FLEAS !!

Rocket
11-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

Hahaha awesome...

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Bullaholic, you are one of the classiest people I know and def one of the classiest on this board, and I am so proud to have you representing our Bulls with honor and integrity. And to everything you said, a HUUUUGE +1.

Yup. You are right. Only east Texas peole can run. Everywhere else, we walk while playing football. Then, when it's time to tackle, the players hug and fall down together.

And change of topic, but this actually cracked me up. I have a picture in my head of players bear-hugging each other out on the field...LOL

Rocket
11-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Bullaholic, you are one of the classiest people I know and def one of the classiest on this board, and I am so proud to have you representing our Bulls with honor and integrity. And to everything you said, a HUUUUGE +1.

And change of topic, but this actually cracked me up. I have a picture in my head of players bear-hugging each other out on the field...LOL

+1 to all of this...

WildTexan972
11-13-2010, 11:04 AM

BEAST

this type maroon hillbilly attitude is why few respect the results those boys put up.....most in America hope the hillbillies that have pretty much sucked for 3 decades choke up AGAIN like they have become so accustomed to....

and btw....ur defense must suck if IP can score that much on ya.....

BwdLions
11-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
this type maroon hillbilly attitude is why few respect the results those boys put up.....most in America hope the hillbillies that have pretty much sucked for 3 decades choke up AGAIN like they have become so accustomed to....

I don't know why anyone wastes any time responding to your crap, but I will. You may be one of the biggest losers on this site. We may not have won a state title in a long time, but we've had plenty of very good teams.

Emerson1
11-13-2010, 11:18 AM
I will be there.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 11:25 AM

We won by 64. You see Brownwood gets the best a team has to offer every week. Opposing teams play above themselves on occasion, especially in the playoffs. And our defense played about 3 series in a row. IP has some pretty good playmakers. The 2nd half was a different story. Shut 'em out...

Emotional women like yourself are funny to me... you make me laugh.

bobcat1
11-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
he is barely polishing the sack of a shetland. LMAO!:clap: :clap: :clap:

bobcat1
11-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey Rick-

What do you think about them Lions? I think it's hilarious that this team is better than any team Wylie has ever put on the field. What's your thoughts, Rickadumbass?

You can take your shots at me all day long but I know it's because you can't find anything negative about the 2010 Brownwood Lions. I can and it's you.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 11:44 AM
I can and it's you.

Most of my posts are me defending Brownwood. It is talking crap because people start it. That is usually what I look for. There are 2 teams that I cannot stand: Celina and Snyder. They will get my worst all day long. :)

As my boy BEAST said, "Don't start none, won't be none."

Emerson1
11-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Who is home?

bobcat1
11-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Most of my posts are me defending Brownwood. It is talking crap because people start it. That is usually what I look for. There are 2 teams that I cannot stand: Celina and Snyder. They will get my worst all day long. :)

As my boy BEAST said, "Don't start none, won't be none." Really? And all this time I thought you were blowing out other candles to make yours look brighter. Come out from under the ether. The other teams you mentioned you cannot stand. Why?

ccmom
11-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Most of my posts are me defending Brownwood. It is talking crap because people start it.

Oh myyyy.....did lightening just strike in New Mexico?? :eek:

Surely, even you don't believe that!!!!

solocam
11-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Lions by 24

BwdLions
11-13-2010, 12:10 PM

It must be sad being you.

DDBooger
11-13-2010, 12:15 PM
load of assholes from Brownwood. :rolleyes: You forgot the Celina posters. :)

DDBooger
11-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

Surely, even you don't believe that!!!! He did say "most" of his posts.:D

BwdLion73
11-13-2010, 12:17 PM

:( :dispntd:

Rocket
11-13-2010, 12:19 PM

Surely, even you don't believe that!!!!

I don't start the threads, I finish them.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 12:21 PM

You shouldn't post when you're drunk. ;)

Rocket
11-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Really? And all this time I thought you were blowing out other candles to make yours look brighter. Come out from under the ether. The other teams you mentioned you cannot stand. Why?

I hate orange, and I'm not a fan of Rogers.

Emerson1
11-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Who is home?

Rocket
11-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Who is home?

I believe I heard if BPort won we are visitors and if West won we are home. Not 100%.

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 12:36 PM
You shouldn't post when you're drunk. ;)

Awww come on Rocket. It's all in fun. :rolleyes:

I was going to say douche bags. But, that's already been taken.
I could've said ass wipes. But, that's just plain juvenile. So, I
went with what seemed most fitting. Apparently a few others
think it is too. ;)

BullBoy
11-13-2010, 12:47 PM
we get the chance to do what no other team has been able to do this season as our Bulls take on the Lions of Brownwood next friday in stephenville. Bridgeport has a chance at a huge upset but would need to have its best performance of the season & match the lions touchdown for touchdown and if brownwood wins in the end there is no shame in losing to the #1 team in the state, i will still be proud of the bulls for playing hard all season and giving us fans something to cheer for.:D i will be buying me a bunch of bridgeport bulls flags later today. you better believe BULLBOY will be decked out in nothing but maroon and white (for bridgeport of course)!!!
to be the best you have to BEAT the best, and right now Brownwood is the best of them.

get ready Brownwood, here come the BULLS!:D

GO BULLS!!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 12:49 PM
boys, boys, why must yall always resort to name calling...so unattractive, buttmunchers :D

I'm sure this will be a very good game. Wish I could be there. I'll just follow along online.

Good luck, safe travels and here is hoping for a clean, injury free, well called game.

DDBooger
11-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
boys, boys, why must yall always resort to name calling...so unattractive, buttmunchers :D

I'm sure this will be a very good game. Wish I could be there. I'll just follow along online.

Good luck, safe travels and here is hoping for a clean, injury free, well called game.
Just don't look at Shipley sideways...or it's a 100!

:D j/k

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Just don't look at Shipley sideways...or it's a 100!

:D j/k

haha I'd love to have that weapon. Let me just flip a switch and it's ON!!! :D

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by BullBoy
we get the chance to do what no other team has been able to do this season as our Bulls take on the Lions of Brownwood next friday in stephenville. Bridgeport has a chance at a huge upset but would need to have its best performance of the season & match the lions touchdown for touchdown and if brownwood wins in the end there is no shame in losing to the #1 team in the state, i will still be proud of the bulls for playing hard all season and giving us fans something to cheer for.:D i will be buying me a bunch of bridgeport bulls flags later today. you better believe BULLBOY will be decked out in nothing but maroon and white (for bridgeport of course)!!!
to be the best you have to BEAT the best, and right now Brownwood is the best of them.

get ready Brownwood, here come the BULLS!:D

GO BULLS!!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

This is what football is all about! Hoping for the best no matter who you play. Good luck. Bridgeport is going to need every ounce of it they can get. ;)

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Awww come on Rocket. It's all in fun. :rolleyes:

I was going to say douche bags. But, that's already been taken.
I could've said ass wipes. But, that's just plain juvenile. So, I
went with what seemed most fitting. Apparently a few others
think it is too. ;)

You can call us Sweetwater Red Holes all day long. I think what pisses people off the most is the fact that the Brownwood Lions can back up any and all smack talk plus 88 points.... ;)

Ranger Mom
11-13-2010, 01:05 PM
:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: This is going to be a LONG week!!

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Like you have anything else to do...:rolleyes:

Deuce
11-13-2010, 01:13 PM

The way Brownwood is playing its going to be a long 5 weeks!

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 01:15 PM
You can call us Sweetwater Red Holes all day long. I think what pisses people off the most is the fact that the Brownwood Lions can back up any and all smack talk plus 88 points.... ;)

Doesn't piss me off. See pic for proof. :thumbsup: I jumped on
Brownwood's band wagon the week we played Early. L4#8
can back me up on that. :D

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/AWmngBW.jpg

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:21 PM

Congrats on looking less like a serial killer this year. It's amazing what a bar of soap will do.

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Congrats on looking less like a serial killer this year. It's amazing what a bar of soap will do. I try to tell Red to stop name calling and then you go and act like the name he called you. :doh: If he were a serial killer you'd already be dead. :eek: :D

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Congrats on looking less like a serial killer this year. It's amazing what a bar of soap will do.

Thanks asshole. :D

jason
11-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Come on Bport peeps. Speak up.

BEAST I don't know why you ask for input when all you will do is tell them they have no chance, that nobody can cover anybody from Brownwood, and if they look at you wrong they'll hang a hundred on 'em....

its getting old....

Tin Cup
11-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Hang in there Jason, only 5 more weeks...

Well scratch that. Then there's the celebaration or Brownwood beat Brownwood threads.

Better go play golf

Rocket
11-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by jason
I don't know why you ask for input when all you will do is tell them they have no chance, that nobody can cover anybody from Brownwood, and if they look at you wrong they'll hang a hundred on 'em....

its getting old....

This is not true. How dare you? False allegations. Is Brownwood not merciful? Brownwood had to send a message to these teams that think they won't be held accountable for dirty play. I know Bridgeport is a quality program and Henson is a good coach. I do not think for one minute that we will see this type of play from them. I don't drive 5 hours to watch blowouts, so I am coming to this game. That alone should tell you that I have some respect for Bport. With that said, it will be a good victory. :D

Rocket
11-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks asshole. :D

You're welcome, Panama Red...

WildTexan972
11-13-2010, 02:17 PM
there was probably only about 20 teams in 3A that could hang 88 on IP this year.....no real use in bragging about that....

Rocket
11-13-2010, 02:21 PM
there was probably only about 20 teams in 3A that could hang 88 on IP this year.....no real use in bragging about that....

:rolleyes: Why do you try and bring the mean out of me? Stop.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't know why you ask for input when all you will do is tell them they have no chance, that nobody can cover anybody from Brownwood, and if they look at you wrong they'll hang a hundred on 'em....

its getting old....

says the guy voluntarily reading another Brownwood thread...

Emerson1
11-13-2010, 02:25 PM

its getting old....
That's his schtick. Some people are just stupid enough to buy into it.

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Saw an update saying we were home, but I guess that may not be accurate.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
That's his schtick. Some people are just stupid enough to buy into it.

Sounds vey familiar... ;)

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Scratch that last post. Bridgeport is visitor, Brownwood is home.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 02:34 PM
SWEET!

bp80884
11-13-2010, 03:48 PM
SWEET!

Rocket,
I have this mental picture of You that is probably pretty close to reality.

I picture you sitting in front of a computer running Windows 95 hooked up to the internet through AOL dial up wearing tidy whites and a wife beater just waiting for someone to post on the 3a Downlow about Brownwood so you can always get in the 1st and last word.

So, how close am I?

Inmateboss
11-13-2010, 04:13 PM

Yes Ma'am it is!! But you have to agree, you can read some really funny :D stuff and some OMG I can't belive he/she said that :eek: Gotta love it!!:inlove:

Bosqueville
11-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Looking forward to playing the Bulls! Your fans are passionate and you know your football! It will be a great atmosphere that's for sure.

Tin Cup
11-13-2010, 04:15 PM
I was told Brownwood is visitor. Did this change?

Inmateboss
11-13-2010, 04:20 PM
This is not true. How dare you? False allegations. Is Brownwood not merciful? Brownwood had to send a message to these teams that think they won't be held accountable for dirty play. I know Bridgeport is a quality program and Henson is a good coach. I do not think for one minute that we will see this type of play from them. I don't drive 5 hours to watch blowouts, so I am coming to this game. That alone should tell you that I have some respect for Bport. With that said, it will be a good victory. :D

Hey for gas money I can get our SWAT Team to come to the M&G, if ya think it would help??? :thinking:

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 04:37 PM
I was told Brownwood is visitor. Did this change?

I was told last night we were home, but word directly from Coach Henson is that we are now visitors.

Texasfootball2
11-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
I was told last night we were home, but word directly from Coach Henson is that we are now visitors. You will sit on the visitors side, but where your dark jerseys. At least this is what I was told around noon today. :2thumbsup

alaskacat
11-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Pope can't cover Shipley. Maybe for a half, not 4 Quarters. Brownwood is LETHAL. You can't hit what you can't catch.

Did Carthage hang 88 last week? LOL Get along lil' doggy... Brownwood is on another level.

Is Carthage 2010 better than 2009? They will have to be way better to even hang with Brownwood. This 2010 Brownwood team would have wiped the floor with 2009 Graham. There is some perspective for you, cowboy. ;)

the question is why did Brownwood hang 88 on anyone? All you did was waste your starters instead of using time to experience up your 2nd team.

Staying healthy is the key... when it comes down to the nut cuttin.

Carthage wins this thing.

Rocket
11-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat
the question is why did Brownwood hang 88 on anyone? All you did was waste your starters instead of using time to experience up your 2nd team.

Why does Carthage win? Answer my question. Who is better? Carthage '09 or Cathage '10? And if you say '09 or that they are about the same...it will be ugly for Carthage come Dec. 17....very ugly.

Deuce
11-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by alaskacat

Having watched Carthage play in the championship game last year, all I can say is they better be a heck of alot better this year because they will get dominated in all aspects of the game by Brownwood if their not!

Z-RO
11-13-2010, 05:16 PM

Can I start saying that word without getting into trouble?:thinking:

Rocket
11-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
Having watched Carthage play in the championship game last year, all I can say is they better be a heck of alot better this year because they will get dominated in all aspects of the game by Brownwood if their not!

That is what I am trying to tell these Carthage jokers...Let them be in their own little East Texas world...while the real deal keeps rolling these teams up...

Rocket
11-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO

Only if you look like a serial killer...

Rocket
11-13-2010, 05:43 PM
http://brownwoodlions.com/special/idiot.jpg

injuredinmelee

hollywood
11-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Hang in there Jason, only 5 more weeks...

Well scratch that. Then there's the celebaration or Brownwood beat Brownwood threads.

Better go play golf

... Or have another scooner! :D

garciap77
11-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
Rocket,
I have this mental picture of You that is probably pretty close to reality.

I picture you sitting in front of a computer running Windows 95 hooked up to the internet through AOL dial up wearing tidy whites and a wife beater just waiting for someone to post on the 3a Downlow about Brownwood so you can always get in the 1st and last word.

So, how close am I?

Not close!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rocketid-1.jpg

;)

Rocket
11-13-2010, 05:59 PM
I have a 27" iMac at home and a 24" iMac at work...DSL. And yes on waiting on somebody to talk some smack. ALWAYS!

91 lion
11-13-2010, 06:07 PM

:hand: :hand: I dont know you Red, but thats a pretty broad generalization and presumptive statement there....sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black :mad: :mad: :mad:

bp80884
11-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
:hand: :hand: I dont know you Red, but thats a pretty broad generalization and presumptive statement there....sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black :mad: :mad: :mad:

From what I have read from Red, he should like a classless Rocket with a foul mouth.

Bullaholic
11-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Looking forward to playing the Bulls! Your fans are passionate and you know your football! It will be a great atmosphere that's for sure.

Thanks, Bosque. I sure hope the Bulls offense is able to move the ball the way they can against Brownwood. That will make a much better game for everyone. You are correct---the Bulls fans are every bit as passioante as the Brownwood fans. Thurs. night in Springtown I saw a lot of maroon and gray letter jackets with the letter "B" on them, a lot of hats and shirts the same way, and lots of "BHS", and for a while I thought for sure I was in Bull Stadium. Sure hope we can show you why we love to watch the Bulls play. I am going to tell everyone far and wide in Bull Country and the neighboring areas to come and watch this game. I hope we don't disappoint anyones's expectations.

91 lion
11-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks, Bosque. I sure hope the Bulls offense is able to move the ball the way they can against Brownwood. That will make a much better game for everyone. You are correct---the Bulls fans are every bit as passioante as the Brownwood fans. Thurs. night in Springtown I saw a lot of maroon and gray letter jackets with the letter "B" on them, a lot of hats and shirts the same way, and lots of "BHS", and for a while I thought for sure I was in Bull Stadium. Sure hope we can show you why we love to watch the Bulls play. I am going to tell everyone far and wide in Bull Country and the neighboring areas to come and watch this game. I hope we don't disappoint anyones's expectations.

:clap: :clap:
It sounds like B-Port is a formidable opponent and capable of giving the Lions all they can handle. The Bulls will have to play a tremendous game to up-end the Lions....but the Lions will also have to play very well to advance.

Make no mistake....I have extreme confidence in the Lions and their chances this week, but the Bulls are a formidable opponent thats chomping at the bit.

Both offenses should show up (I know Brownwood will)....the real question is which defense will stiffen first?

Man I love High Scool Football!!

Go Lions

Lions 65
Bulls 31

Bullaholic
11-13-2010, 07:08 PM
:clap: :clap:
It sounds like B-Port is a formidable opponent and capable of giving the Lions all they can handle. The Bulls will have to play a tremendous game to up-end the Lions....but the Lions will also have to play very well to advance.

Make no mistake....I have extreme confidence in the Lions and their chances this week, but the Bulls are a formidable opponent thats chomping at the bit.

Both offenses should show up (I know Brownwood will)....the real question is which defense will stiffen first?

Man I love High Scool Football!!

Go Lions

Lions 65
Bulls 31

Another way of saying this 91 lion, is---if the Lions play their best and Bulls play their's---the Lions will probably win. I don't disagree with that at all---the Bulls will have to have some breaks, keep their composure, and make some big plays on both sides of the ball and play the best game in recent memory to have any chance of beating the Lions.

Bullaholic
11-13-2010, 07:15 PM
If any of you Brownwood fans are eating before the game, might I suggest a really good BBQ place in Stephenville that just happens to have some folks with some Bridgeport history for owners---most of the Bridgeport fans, including myself, will probably eat here before the game:

Hard 8 BBQ (http://www.hardeightbbq.com/)

Give yourselves plenty of time before the game because this place will be packed by a ton of Bulls fans.

Trashman
11-13-2010, 07:22 PM
From what I have read from Red, he should like a classless Rocket with a foul mouth.

I have been on this board for 3 years and I have always thought of Red as a classy guy, except when it comes to snyder. His post about Brownwood is totally out of character and I am willing to over look it.:D

Rocket
11-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I have been on this board for 3 years and I have always thought of Red as a classy guy, except when it comes to snyder. His post about Brownwood is totally out of character and I am willing to over look it.:D

He was drunk.

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 07:27 PM

Oh go post a wrong score or something.

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 07:41 PM

:bigcry:

garciap77
11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
I have a 27" iMac at home and a 24" iMac at work...DSL. And yes on waiting on somebody to talk some smack. ALWAYS!

:lies:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rocketid-1.jpg

:D

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Trashman

Thanks Trashman.

My post was only directed at those Brownwood posters that I have actually met, ate dinner,
watched games, and made road trips with. If
I do the same with anymore Brownwood
posters, then it won't be a truck, it will be a
tractor trailer. :D

Bosqueville
11-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh go post a wrong score or something.

LOL :clap:

95mustang
11-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Thanks Trashman.

My post was only directed at those Brownwood posters that I have actually met, ate dinner,
watched games, and made road trips with. If
I do the same with anymore Brownwood
posters, then it won't be a truck, it will be a
tractor trailer. :D

:thinking: Wait just a minute!

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO

If you have to ask then that makes you a bonifide sissy.

ccmom
11-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
You will sit on the visitors side, but where your dark jerseys. At least this is what I was told around noon today. :2thumbsup

Quit acting like you are "in the know"...:hand:

ccmom
11-13-2010, 08:17 PM

LOL :clap:

#1 TEXAN
11-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Good luck to bridgeport is all I can say you can thank IP for what is about to happen to you!

Pendragon13
11-13-2010, 08:49 PM

As my boy BEAST said, "Don't start none, won't be none." You mean Iowa Park didn't do enough to earn a spot on your esteemed list?

Z-RO
11-13-2010, 09:08 PM

Just goes to show how inconsistent the enforcement of rules are by certain people towards others.

AngeloState39
11-13-2010, 09:15 PM
does everyone in brownwood think they are as top-notch as their football team?

Rocket
11-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by AngeloState39
does everyone in brownwood think they are as top-notch as their football team?

You don't want to do this. Trust me.

garciap77
11-13-2010, 09:36 PM
You don't want to do this. Trust me.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent084.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

bwdaggie
11-13-2010, 10:41 PM

Victory with Honor....

Bullaholic

quite possibly one of the most insightful, honest & respectful posts i have EVER read on this message board! very, very nice bullholic. makes me really excited to watch this great game friday night.:clap:

upper20
11-13-2010, 10:48 PM
If any of you Brownwood fans are eating before the game, might I suggest a really good BBQ place in Stephenville that just happens to have some folks with some Bridgeport history for owners---most of the Bridgeport fans, including myself, will probably eat here before the game:

Hard 8 BBQ (http://www.hardeightbbq.com/)

Give yourselves plenty of time before the game because this place will be packed by a ton of Bulls fans.

We ate there Thursday night (driving from Austin to Mineral Wells). The shrimp poppers were awesome and the sliced brisket was pretty good (a bit dry/tough), but the brisket stuffed baked potato was terrible (meat chopped in advance - mostly fat) - avoid it or anything else with chopped brisket and you will probably enjoy.

bwdaggie
11-13-2010, 11:00 PM
ohhhhhhhh HARD EIGHT = FANTASTIC!:)

AngeloState39
11-13-2010, 11:40 PM
You don't want to do this. Trust me. bring it son. its about time someone knocks you off that high horse.

:stirpot:

bwdaggie
11-13-2010, 11:46 PM
bring it son. its about time someone knocks you off that high horse.

why don't you say something positive & encouraging about your team...try something a little different maybe? k, thanks.

LionFan72
11-13-2010, 11:50 PM

Hey Red, is that you on the left in the blue jacket............................????

the little one being carried by Mom?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"just like a toilet seat, supporting all the butts in the world!!!!"

LionFan72
11-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist that one!

Looking4number8
11-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Cant wait for Friday!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/phoca_thumb_l_img_4593a1.jpg

Rocket
11-14-2010, 09:24 AM
bring it son. its about time someone knocks you off that high horse.

It's really pointless because the Lions can backup and will backup all the smack we talk. And Bridgeport has lost 2 games to not real good opponents. Hmmm... It isn't even fair really...

Ranger Mom
11-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Hey Red, is that you on the left in the blue jacket............................????

ROFL!! That just made me spew DP through my nose...OUCH!!!!!

My first response was to say..."No..that's Rocket!!"

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 10:29 AM
I just hope Coach Shipley keeps his cool this week and Coachs in a professional manner!

bwdaggie
11-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144
I just hope Coach Shipley keeps his cool this week and Coachs in a professional manner!

so many personal attacks...wow...coach shipley is a stand up guy & was defending his football family...the end

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by bwdaggie
so many personal attacks...wow...coach shipley is a stand up guy & was defending his football family...the end I never said he wasnt. I said he was a very good coach who made a very bad decision.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 01:31 PM
why don't you say something positive & encouraging about your team...try something a little different maybe? k, thanks. a little different? do you even read my posts? why dont you stop talking about things you dont have a clue about. and take some of your own advice, leave me alone.

Louie13
11-14-2010, 01:33 PM

No RM, It's going to be a LONG 5 WEEKS!! No sleep for you.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 01:33 PM
It's really pointless because the Lions can backup and will backup all the smack we talk. And Bridgeport has lost 2 games to not real good opponents. Hmmm... It isn't even fair really... oh alright, if you dont want to talk anymore go hide behind your mediocre team. i never thought rocket wouldnt be down for a good ole' smack talk before the game. its a darn shame.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 01:36 PM
so many personal attacks...wow...coach shipley is a stand up guy & was defending his football family...the end no one said he wasnt a good guy. but leaving your starters in untill the last 8 seconds is a bit questionable. late hits or not it wasnt smart coaching.

Louie13
11-14-2010, 01:40 PM

its getting old....
NowJason,
That's just not true. Your reading retention isn't working, unless of course, its due to drinking. In that case, its very understandable. After all the Lions are coming!

Please refer to Rocket's and other Bwd poster's reply to Bullaholic. Very nice post and very respectful answers!

C- on your reading test this week. Move to the back of the class.:redX:

Rocket
11-14-2010, 01:51 PM
oh alright, if you dont want to talk anymore go hide behind your mediocre team. i never thought rocket wouldnt be down for a good ole' smack talk before the game. its a darn shame.

My mediocre team? Bahahaha I have 3 words for you... Alvarado, Mineral Wells

Meanwhile, your fans are scared to death that we will hang 100 on ya...

bwdaggie
leave me alone.

:weeping: :bigcry:

Rocket
ROFL!! That just made me spew DP through my nose...OUCH!!!!!

My first response was to say..."No..that's Rocket!!"

Come on, RM!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 01:52 PM

That will all depend on your coach being able to coach in a professional manner.

Louie13
11-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent084.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:D :fnypost:

Hey sorry about messing up your quote and posting in the middle of it. I can be a dunce at the keyboard. But not this time!

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 01:57 PM
My mediocre team? Bahahaha I have 3 words for you... Alvarado, Mineral Wells hey i never said we were any good. we're not to bad though, but thursday i didnt see an unbeatable team from you guys. sure yall should march right up to a state title this year. but put 2010 brownwood against teams 2 or three years ago and yall would lose with out a doubt.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Lol which teams are you talking about?

In 2008, we went toe to toe with La Vega, LH, and Wylie... And we didn't have a defense. This year we are 10x better and have a strong defense. You are smoking crap. Please base your arguments on facts rather than saying things that aren't true.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Meanwhile, your fans are scared to death that we will hang 100 on ya... and you very well could. it would be harder than last week but its possible. and whats with yalls line? do they average 150lbs? thats not going to work the farther you get in playoffs. if you want to feed yalls all-pro wideouts you got to give the qb time to throw and thats not gonna happen when you have linemen smaller then your running back.

Louie13
11-14-2010, 02:03 PM

You can focus on worrying about Kirbyville. (Oh I have been keeping up with Kirbyville since August. You are not unheard of and I personally have you picked to play Bwd in the finals. So see you have plenty of pondering to do.)

Shipley and the zillions of Bwd fans have this end of Texas covered.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:05 PM
and you very well could. it would be harder than last week but its possible. and whats with yalls line? do they average 150lbs? thats not going to work the farther you get in playoffs. if you want to feed yalls all-pro wideouts you got to give the qb time to throw and thats not gonna happen when you have linemen smaller then your running back.

Haha Stephenville said the same thing... You are clueless. If it is so easy, you would think at least 1 in 11 teams would give our O-Line some problems. Nope...

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:06 PM

In 2008, we went toe to toe with La Vega, LH, and Wylie... And we didn't have a defense. This year we are 10x better and have a strong defense. You are smoking crap. Please base your arguments on facts rather than saying things that aren't true. you lost to graham in 08. graham had their worst season in 08 and still beat yall by 20. thats not good man.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
you lost to graham in 08. graham had their worst season in 08 and still beat yall by 20. thats not good man.

We lost to LH by 7... Ummmm...Still had a better offense than BPort in 2008... Lol

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Haha Stephenville said the same thing... You are clueless. If it is so easy, you would think at least 1 in 11 teams would give our O-Line some problems. Nope... who have you played with an average dline? not saying ours is above average but its not to shabby.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:09 PM
We lost to LH by 7... Ummmm... thats one game. anyone can play above their level when they go against the number one team in the state. yall went 3-7 08.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:10 PM
who have you played with an average dline? not saying ours is above average but its not to shabby.

Your D-Line will get treated like any other D-Line.

Graham, Snyder, Stephenville all have decent D-Lines.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:10 PM
We lost to LH by 7... Ummmm...Still had a better offense than BPort in 2008... Lol where are the facts big boy? you complain everytime i give an opinon so lets see some facts?

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:12 PM
thats one game. anyone can play above their level when they go against the number one team in the state. yall went 3-7 08.

Why are we talking about 2008? This Brownwood team is on another level. This Brownwood team would have destroyed Bridgeport 2008 and all the rest....This is a very special team.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Your D-Line will get treated like any other D-Line.

Graham, Snyder, Stephenville all have decent D-Lines. no they dont rocket. graham has one decent line men, stephenville is 4a so you think they do but they dont, and snyder cant stop the run.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
where are the facts big boy? you complain everytime i give an opinon so lets see some facts?

We had the Top Ranked Offense in 2008, and the worst defense on the same team. Our offense was top 3 in the state in all classifications.

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Why are we talking about 2008? This Brownwood team is on another level. This Brownwood team would have destroyed Bridgeport 2008 and all the rest....This is a very special team. you brought up brownwood in 08. i just said they wouldnt stand a chance against teams in the past because im under the impression that you believe brownwood is the best team to come around in a couple of decades..

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:15 PM
We had the Top Ranked Offense in 2008, and the worst defense on the same team. Our offense was top 3 in the state in all classifications. and im supposed to take your word for it??

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:15 PM
no they dont rocket. graham has one decent line men, stephenville is 4a so you think they do but they dont, and snyder cant stop the run.

All I know is that not one team has slowed us down. And it ain't happening this week, either...

AngeloState39
11-14-2010, 02:19 PM
graham held yall under 40. which doesnt sound amazing but since brownwood is the best team ever in the world and there wont be a team near as good, i'd say graham slowed yall down. and graham is pretty down this year.

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2010, 02:20 PM

Nah he's going to be much better looking when he grows up. :D

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:21 PM
graham held yall under 40. which doesnt sound amazing but since brownwood is the best team ever in the world and there wont be a team near as good, i'd say graham slowed yall down. and graham is pretty down this year.

We pulled starters early in the 3rd against Graham. ;)

Graham gave us our best game... We only spanked them by 30... :rolleyes:

Rocket
11-14-2010, 02:23 PM
you brought up brownwood in 08. i just said they wouldnt stand a chance against teams in the past because im under the impression that you believe brownwood is the best team to come around in a couple of decades..

That's your opinion. Good for you. I've watched Brownwood football for 25 years, I know a VERY SPECIAL TEAM when I see it. I'm not the only one talking about how special this team is. It's based on a lot of factors. It's easy for you to sit there and say what you do, but it's all speculation. ;)

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist that one!

No biggie I actually have pretty thick skin. ;)

Bullaholic
11-14-2010, 02:45 PM
The Lions get anyone dinged up against IP? I think the Bulls should be pretty close to 100% Friday.

bwdlionfan
11-14-2010, 03:00 PM

Brownwood led 37-0 with 9-10 minutes to go in the third and all the starters came out. Shipley is close with the Graham coaches and I think he even said something about feeling a little bad for them in the post game.

The Graham game could have been 60-0 or more, but it didn't need to be.... Graham is a VERY classy program, one of the best. Ask the people from Graham if the score could have been much much worse.

bwdlionfan
11-14-2010, 03:02 PM
The Lions get anyone dinged up against IP? I think the Bulls should be pretty close to 100% Friday.

Christopher injured his arm/shoulder on defense, I haven't heard anything about him being back this week or not though.

Chastain didn't play last week (leads the team in INTs and is our #2 receiver)... He should be back this week.

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2010, 03:03 PM
It could be longer for some if they get to take a break. ;)

Louie13
11-14-2010, 03:21 PM
MY WEEKLY POETRY:

Brownwood vs Bridgeport game is Friday the 19th,
For the Bulls it’s looking like Friday the 13th;
Lions coming into the game off an emotional win,
Been working hard and on target like a firing pin;
Brownwood fans will swamp the stands
Root for the Lions and enjoy music of the bands;
There’s no stopping this 2010 Lion team
Pedal to the metal and full head of steam;
Up and down the field the Lions will go
As the Bulls and their fans look on in woe;
Time to pack up your pads, Bulls, and put on the bb suit
Area Trophy is not a part of your Loot!

(Yes I used the last two lines last week and I will use them every week through Dec 17!)

GO LIONS!!!!

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 03:25 PM
That's your opinion. Good for you. I've watched Brownwood football for 25 years, I know a VERY SPECIAL TEAM when I see it. I'm not the only one talking about how special this team is. It's based on a lot of factors. It's easy for you to sit there and say what you do, but it's all speculation. ;)

I realize you have watched Brownwood football for 25 years and you think this Brownwood team is special the best you ever seen! Fine I get that! No one is doubting you on that. If you want to put them in the Brownwood Hall of Fame then go for it! Well support ya on that! but before you go trying to label them as the best HS team ever why dont we wait till have played someone descent! Why dont we see what the rest of Texas has to say about that! There are still a few teams in the other regions that will match up with you.

Bosqueville
11-14-2010, 03:30 PM
I realize you have watched Brownwood football for 25 years and you think this Brownwood team is special the best you ever seen! Fine I get that! No one is doubting you on that. If you want to put them in the Brownwood Hall of Fame then go for it! Well support ya on that! but before you go trying to label them as the best HS team ever why dont we wait till have played someone descent! Why dont we see what the rest of Texas has to say about that! There are still a few teams in the other regions that will match up with you.

Other than WOS, your schedule does not impress!

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Other than WOS, your schedule does not impress!
whatever

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rocket
11-14-2010, 03:41 PM

That's a good theory. But a theory until proven otherwise...Remember, we played against 2 State Finalists last year and if those teams were state contenders then this team is above and beyond a state contender. There is a point of reference that we are looking at.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 03:56 PM
That's a good theory. But a theory until proven otherwise...Remember, we played against 2 State Finalists last year and if those teams were state contenders then this team is above and beyond a state contender. There is a point of reference that we are looking at.

No the fact that your Lions are the best team ever and no one will come close to playing against them this year is a theory! Thinking that the State Championship already belongs to Brownwood is a theory! Beatin two state finalist from last year dont make you State Champs this year! There are still teams out there that are alot better than either of them. Who ever comes out of region 3 will be the toughest team you face this year. Kirbyville or WOS both have better defenses and are faster than any team you have faced this year! Be careful what you wish for!!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 04:05 PM
No the fact that your Lions are the best team ever and no one will come close to playing against them this year is a theory! Thinking that the State Championship already belongs to Brownwood is a theory! Beatin two state finalist from last year dont make you State Champs this year! There are still teams out there that are alot better than either of them. Who ever comes out of region 3 will be the toughest team you face this year. Kirbyville or WOS both have better defenses and are faster than any team you have faced this year! Be careful what you wish for!!

I could care less how fast your defense is. It's covering these WRs for four quarters that I'm skeptical about. Are they disciplined? Are they in unbelievable shape?

It's funny to me how much my opinion matters and how people like you can't let me have mine. Just promise you'll be around when it does happen and allow me to shove this crow down your throat til you fart feathers...

cowboyandchrist
11-14-2010, 04:16 PM
That is what I am trying to tell these Carthage jokers...Let them be in their own little East Texas world...while the real deal keeps rolling these teams up...
If you think Pope can't hang with Shipley you do not know much about football. He is already receiving letters from the biggest schools in the country from Texas to Alabama to LSU and the list goes on. Carthage allowed minus 23 yards of offense and put all second string in with 2 minutes left in the half. I hope you keep thinking Brownwood is the 2nd coming of the 83 Dangerfield Tigers. You are not and Carthage will show you. The talent level Brownwood has played is well below what we see in East Texas. I assure you WOS, kIRBBY VILLE, and Carthage can all three hang a loss on the Brownwood lions. I know it is a waste of time telling you about East Texas speed. We will be happy to introduce it to you.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 04:21 PM
If you think Pope can't hang with Shipley you do not know much about football. He is already receiving letters from the biggest schools in the country from Texas to Alabama to LSU and the list goes on. Carthage allowed minus 23 yards of offense and put all second string in with 2 minutes left in the half. I hope you keep thinking Brownwood is the 2nd coming of the 83 Dangerfield Tigers. You are not and Carthage will show you. The talent level Brownwood has played is well below what we see in East Texas. I assure you WOS, kIRBBY VILLE, and Carthage can all three hang a loss on the Brownwood lions. I know it is a waste of time telling you about East Texas speed. We will be happy to introduce it to you.

And once again, if y'all had problems with '09 Graham, oh my dear Lord...Brownwood is way better than '09 Graham and Brownwood '09 beat '09 Graham... Point of reference tells me we roll.. even if you have the Pope...:rolleyes:

zebrablue2
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM

iwlfttd:2thumbsup and pope is a stud!!!

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Brownwood led 37-0 with 9-10 minutes to go in the third and all the starters came out. Shipley is close with the Graham coaches and I think he even said something about feeling a little bad for them in the post game.

The Graham game could have been 60-0 or more, but it didn't need to be.... Graham is a VERY classy program, one of the best. Ask the people from Graham if the score could have been much much worse.

The Graham team was a rebuilding team this year and I feel we did a pretty good job! There are a lot of good teams 3A thats what makes it so good! Can Brownwood beat every team in 3A? I don't know, they haven't played every team! I'm not a homer from or for Brownwood. I have only been there 3 times and have left there twice in a not so good mood! I have no ties to Brownwood so I can say what I want !
This years team is a VERY good team,will they win the SC?? Nobody knows. Do I think they backed off on us? Well lets just say i don't think they played down to us but I don't think they beat us as bad as they could have!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm waiting for a response from Carthage about their struggle with '09 Graham...

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 04:37 PM
I could care less how fast your defense is. It's covering these WRs for four quarters that I'm skeptical about. Are they disciplined? Are they in unbelievable shape?

It's funny to me how much my opinion matters and how people like you can't let me have mine. Just promise you'll be around when it does happen and allow me to shove this crow down your throat til you fart feathers...

Ill be here no matter which reg 3 team you face. Ill be here!! and what do you mean? Let me have mine????? Ill be glad to let you have yours! but when you start trying to shove yours down everyone else throat they tend to bite back!!

are they discipline and in shape? They might not win a foot race against Shipley but the team speed of which ever team you face that comes out of reg 3 will match up against the Lions!! When that happens I will be here and dont be surprised If im not the one serving crow! If that happens you wont have to worry about farting! Cause where I plan on serving it you wont be able to fart anyway!!

Tin Cup
11-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Lol I don't understand why any of you people think you can beat Brownwood when it's not possible. When I say it's not possible I mean bc you aren't our opponent. If you say wait til Carthage, Kirbyville, etc they are just as far away from us as we are them. I'm thinking about how we beat Bridgeport. I'll worry about yal haters later.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Ill be here no matter which reg 3 team you face. Ill be here!! and what do you mean? Let me have mine????? Ill be glad to let you have yours! but when you start trying to shove yours down everyone else throat they tend to bite back!!

are they discipline and in shape? They might not win a foot race against Shipley but the team speed of which ever team you face that comes out of reg 3 will match up against the Lions!! When that happens I will be here and dont be surprised If im not the one serving crow! If that happens you wont have to worry about farting! Cause where I plan on serving it you wont be able to fart anyway!!

LOL seriously? Wow. I cannot wait. What happenswhen Kirbyville falls in the black hole? The one a running game won't help you get out of? KVille hasn't played a complete team like Brownwood. Nope.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 04:58 PM
LOL seriously? Wow. I cannot wait. What happenswhen Kirbyville falls in the black hole? The one a running game won't help you get out of? KVille hasn't played a complete team like Brownwood. Nope.

can someone translate this for me!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
can someone translate this for me!

When Brownwood hangs 21 points on Kville, and they can't score, that running game won't help you and your game plan goes out the window. That's what happens when running teams play Brownwood. :) The Black Hole Effect...

DDBooger
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
.. even if you have the Pope...:rolleyes: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/niggaplease.jpg

LionFan72
11-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/niggaplease.jpg

That dun crossed the line:devil: :devil: :devil:

garciap77
11-14-2010, 05:21 PM
:fnypost:

Hey sorry about messing up your quote and posting in the middle of it. I can be a dunce at the keyboard. But not this time!

Just don't mess with my pictures!:D

;)

garciap77
11-14-2010, 05:25 PM

In 2008, we went toe to toe with La Vega, LH, and Wylie... And we didn't have a defense. This year we are 10x better and have a strong defense. You are smoking crap. Please base your arguments on facts rather than saying things that aren't true.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/noexcusescopy-1.jpg

Man Up Rocket, And http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bow_down_before_you-960.gif to ME!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocket2-1-1-1.jpg

;)

91 lion
11-14-2010, 05:36 PM

Kirbyville will not beat WOS in the rematch...mark it down....your 10 play Wing-T offense will run its course soon.

Rocket
11-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Kirbyville will not beat WOS in the rematch...mark it down....your 10 play Wing-T offense will run its course soon.

They run the Wing-T? Bahahahahaha Good Grief... Next!

garciap77
11-14-2010, 05:37 PM

They only look special to you because they have not done anything in the past 20 plus years! LOL:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/funny-cat-picture-cute-kitty-pic-kitten-looking-in-mirror-seeing-a-lion-1-1.jpg
And you look special too when you look in your special mirror!:D

P.S. If you would have backed your smack, the first two years in 3A, then I might listen to you! The Lions are doing just fine without you(since you moved out of state)!:D

;)

garciap77
11-14-2010, 05:41 PM
.................................................. ............... Just promise you'll be around when it does happen and allow me to shove this crow down your throat til you fart feathers...

LOL

garciap77
11-14-2010, 05:44 PM

LOL

P.S. Rocket has been one of the best crow eaters on the 3ADL the last two years!:D

;)

91 lion
11-14-2010, 05:44 PM
They only look special to you because they have not done anything in the past 20 plus years! LOL:D

.....except beat Wylie 3 out of 5 times.......

Hey gp77....How special did Brownwood look a few weeks ago at y'alls house? :D :D

garciap77
11-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Hey gp77....How did Brownwood look a few weeks ago at y'alls house? :D :D
Just pretty!:D

;)

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 05:51 PM
When Brownwood hangs 21 points on Kville, and they can't score, that running game won't help you and your game plan goes out the window. That's what happens when running teams play Brownwood. :) The Black Hole Effect...

Your CRAZY!!

First Brownwood might win but will not STOP the run of Kirbyville or WOS!!

Second Kirbyville or WOS either one rely soley on the run. Both mix it up and can execute either one.

The Black Hole huh? thats what happens when weak teams from your pathetic Reg 1 run the ball. Once yall get outta your cush region and face a team from east texas that has been tested and know how to play good football then your dream ends!! The only black hole left will be the hole I just shoved the crow into!!

91 lion
11-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Your CRAZY!!

Second Kirbyville or WOS either one rely soley on the run. Both mix it up and can execute either one.

The Black Hole huh? thats what happens when weak teams from your pathetic Reg 1 run the ball. Once yall get outta your cush region and face a team from east texas that has been tested and know how to play good football then your dream ends!! The only black hole left will be the hole I just shoved the crow into!!

Seems as though you continue to focus on a certain orifice.....which Freudian phase are you stuck in? :doh:

Tin Cup
11-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Phallic?!? :thinking:

Rocket
11-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Your CRAZY!!

Sorry, I'm still laughing about the Wing-T. Bahahaha

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:01 PM
They run the Wing-T? Bahahahahaha Good Grief... Next!

Fred Ford (wing T or not) will run on any 3a team in the state all night long!!!!

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry, I'm still laughing about the Wing-T. Bahahaha

ask WOS if Kirbyville running the wing t is funny!!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Fred Ford (wing T or not) will run on any 3a team in the state all night long!!!!

Brownwood is the undisputed #1 in 3A. Until that changes, all you are doing is flapping your gums.

Tin Cup
My only concern about KVille is that they scored 28 & 20 points on their 2 quality opponents. There is not a defense in 3A that will hold us under 30

Rocket
ask WOS if Kirbyville running the wing t is funny!!

I'm cracking up... IT'S HILARIOUS!!! BAHAHAHA

Inmateboss
11-14-2010, 06:05 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/noexcusescopy-1.jpg

Man Up Rocket, And http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bow_down_before_you-960.gif to ME!:D

;)

Ohhhh Thats good, :clap:

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:05 PM
My only concern about KVille is that they scored 28 & 20 points on their 2 quality opponents. There is not a defense in 3A that will hold us under 30

Exactly, when they play a good defense, that running game just isn't flashy. Brownwood won't be stopped. Kville hasn't seen anything remotely close to Brownwood.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Brownwood is the undisputed #1 in 3A. Until that changes, all you are doing is flapping your gums.

undisputed NO unchallenged YES!! Im not saying they are not the best in the State! They might be, but until they have played the best of what the state has to offer and are still on top then they are only the predicted #1 in state! Dominating Reg 1 is far from proof! LOL

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:08 PM

How do you know? If you think that the defense you have faced in REG 1 can compare to the WOS defense then you are smoking crack!!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:10 PM
undisputed NO unchallenged YES!! Im not saying they are not the best in the State! They might be, but until they have played the best of what the state has to offer and are still on top then they are only the predicted #1 in state! Dominating Reg 1 is far from proof! LOL

Do me a favor... Go check the Polls.. Any poll will be fine. Let me know who the #1 team in 3A is. Until somebody beats Brownwood (or at least gives them a game for 4 Qtrs) then I will be convinced we aren't the #1 team. Your opinion means as much as mine.;)

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Do me a favor... Go check the Polls.. Any poll will be fine. Let me know who the #1 team in 3A is. Until somebody beats Brownwood (or at least gives them a game for 4 Qtrs) then I will be convinced we aren't the #1 team. Your opinion means as much as mine.;)

ask Brenham how much being ranked high in the polls helps on the field!!!!

91 lion
11-14-2010, 06:13 PM

vs. WOS

Ford
27 carries 145 yards 1TD 15 yards...longest run.

Not exactly setting the world on fire there....against a decent defense.

......as for some of the rudy-poots that yall faced, I see it a lot easier to rack up the 250-300 yard games.

Our defense will stiffen mighty quickly against your 10 play offense.....but then again, it will NEVER happen, because WOS is your Huckleberry this year!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:14 PM
ask Brenham how much being ranked high in the polls helps on the field!!!!

Your missing the point. :rolleyes: BROWNWOOD IS THE #1 TEAM.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:21 PM
vs. WOS

Ford
27 carries 145 yards 1TD 15 yards...longest run.

Not exactly setting the world on fire there....against a decent defense.

......as for some of the rudy-poots that yall faced, I see it a lot easier to rack up the 250-300 yard games.

Our defense will stiffen mighty quickly against your 10 play offense.....but then again, it will NEVER happen, because WOS is your Huckleberry this year!

his counterpart!! Ervine 8 carries 128 yards and 2TDS.

Combined they have over 300 yards rushing against the best defense in 3A!

So go ahead and contain Ford!

Louie13
11-14-2010, 06:22 PM

Just don't mess with my pictures!:D

;)

CANT. I'm illerate. Don't know how to get a pic posted on here! very frustrating.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Your missing the point. :rolleyes: BROWNWOOD IS THE #1 TEAM.

No your missing the point! Your so full of yourself you cant see anything but Brownwood #1!

The point is the same people in them polls that have you #1 had them #2 and going all the way!! You see how much that helped em??

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:26 PM
No your missing the point! Your so full of yourself you cant see anything but Brownwood #1!

The point is the same people in them polls that have you #1 had them #2 and going all the way!! You see how much that helped em??

Are you really this dense? UNTIL A TEAM BEATS BROWNWOOD, THEY ARE #1. Got it?

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:30 PM

You are one funny, unrealistic dude... Let's continue this talk when it matters. I don't think Kville is even a factor. My opinion. :)

91 lion
11-14-2010, 06:31 PM

Yeah....with 80 of it coming on one run....I will give credit for that, because its not easy to do.......but.....

pop quiz for you?

Question:
What was 48-18 and 56-7?

Answer:
It was the scores of the bi-district games in which your District brotheren were on the short end of?

You have no room to talk in regards to anyone's competition...having rudy-poots like that representing your district. I can only imagine how bad the other teams were that didn't make it.

.....in the meanwhile, our District posted a clean sweep.:hand:

Tin Cup
11-14-2010, 06:33 PM
I'd love to see kirbyville vs stephenville just to see what happens.

ccmom
11-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah....with 80 of it coming on one run....I will give credit for that, because its not easy to do.......but.....

pop quiz for you?

Question:
What was 48-18 and 56-7?

Answer:
It was the scores of the bi-district games in which your District brotheren were on the short end of?

You have no room to talk in regards to anyone's competition...having rudy-poots like that representing your district. I can only imagine how bad the other teams were that didn't make it.

LOL at "rudy-poots"...:D :clap:

garciap77
11-14-2010, 06:36 PM
CANT. I'm illerate. Don't know how to get a pic posted on here! very frustrating.

It's easy watch!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketsShirt-3.gif

;)

P.S. If you are serious, PM and I'll help!

Go Lions! Beat the Bulls!:clap: :clap: :clap:

91 lion
11-14-2010, 06:36 PM
LOL at "rudy-poots"...:D :clap:

Hey, I call it like I see it!;)

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Are you really this dense? UNTIL A TEAM BEATS BROWNWOOD, THEY ARE #1. Got it?

I agree. They are #1 in the rankings. Rankings that are people opinion of where they should finish. Unforuantly for you this is not the BCS and they dont really help much in HS playoffs. They dont crown you state champs until you have won that particular game. You take that opinion away from them guys that probably hasnt even seen most of the remaining teams in the playoffs and your pretty much just 1 of the 32 teams left in 3A DII bracket. Ive looked at the bracket probably 100 times and I dont see where UIL has placed Brownwood ahead or above any of the other 32. You migh want to call the UIL because apparently they dont know Brownwood has already been crowned!

garciap77
11-14-2010, 06:42 PM
I agree. They are #1 in the rankings. Rankings that are people opinion of where they should finish. Unforuantly for you this is not the BCS and they dont really help much in HS playoffs. They dont crown you state champs until you have won that particular game. You take that opinion away from them guys that probably hasnt even seen most of the remaining teams in the playoffs and your pretty much just 1 of the 32 teams left in 3A DII bracket. Ive looked at the bracket probably 100 times and I dont see where UIL has placed Brownwood ahead or above any of the other 32. You migh want to call the UIL because apparently they dont know Brownwood has already been crowned!

YOU CAN"T BEAT ROCKET!!!!! :D :D :D

;)

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:42 PM
You are one funny, unrealistic dude... Let's continue this talk when it matters. I don't think Kville is even a factor. My opinion. :)

keep thinking that Kville is not a factor!! LOL

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:45 PM

pop quiz for you?

Question:
What was 48-18 and 56-7?

Answer:

I never said anything about our district counter parts. If you would have asked I would have told you they were terrible this year.

Your district posting a clean sweep in reg 1 is not impressive at all!! That a joke. I know you dont want to get into comparing the difference in talent between Reg 1 and Reg 3.

91 lion
11-14-2010, 06:46 PM

We know that we haven't been crowned or have been awarded anything....as a matter of fact, our sole focus right now is on Bridgeport, a very formidable opponent that could give us all that we can handl. Us posters will speculate and boasts, but make no mistake, our young men are on a mission that is judged snap by snap.

P.S. I would consider it a 'pick-em' if you guys played Bridgeport, and I have no doubt that they couldn't have won your district.

:cool:

hollywood
11-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Your CRAZY!!

Dude, you are cracking me up! What makes you think Brownwood hasn't been tested? Just because you guys are from "East Texas" means you guys are faster or have been more tested??? LOL Whatever! You are an ignorant poster!!

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:48 PM
I never said anything about our district counter parts. If you would have asked I would have told you they were terrible this year.

Your district posting a clean sweep in reg 1 is not impressive at all!! That a joke. I know you dont want to get into comparing the difference in talent between Reg 1 and Reg 3.

Get you some of this..

Comments on Brownwood from the Old Coach Messageboard (http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=421&tid=138723236&mid=138723236&sid=984&style=2)

These guys are more boastful than us and they aren't even homers!

ccmom
11-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Dude, you are cracking me up! What makes you think Brownwood hasn't been tested? Just because you guys are from "East Texas" means you guys are faster or have been more tested??? LOL Whatever! You are an ignorant poster!!

Duh! :doh: Come on, Hollywood!! Surely you know that nobody West of DFW is fast!! That's just the way it is!! :rolleyes: :D

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by ROOSTER from the OldCoach Messageboard...
Brownwood is the very best 3a football team this guy has ever saw. How do you go to a school and 2 years later have a product like they have? Their receivers are flawless. Jaxon Shipley runs gracefully, truely a thing of beauty. Question, how does a coach get that out of so many different kids? How often do they practice? WOW I cannot go on enough about this bunch. Question, are all of these kids brownwood kids, did some transfer in, are some the coaches kids, how did they get this machine built so fast? One last question, can any 3a div 2 team come within 14 points of them?

I was simply in awe about this bunch of kids. They are great. And playing the game at a high level myself I have never seen this type of team unless they were Southlake, Allen, or some other high caliber 5a team. The way Bwood runs after the catch is coached over a period of years, by someone who knows what they are doing, such as performance coaches in the metroplex. This type of play is not done in a 2 a day period or 2 hour after school practice. I understand Jaxon is extremely coached up by his dad, and NFL brother, but the other receivers run almost as well just not as fined tuned but I will take em. All I am saying is WOW I'm impressed. Great team.

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by hollywood

LOL is that the best you can do? Hang around you might learn something!

bwdlionfan
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM

I thought this thread was Brownwood-Bridgeport.

There is also a thread on Kirbyville-La Vega.

Why don't we hold the Brownwood-Kirbyville talk until it happens (if it happens)

Back to Bridgeport.... Lions 56-31 over the Bulls

Rocket
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM

You are not witty or a good smack talker. I bet your team is about as good as you are at smack...

rykerx144
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM

Im not even going to entertain an opionion of some other poster you got from another message board. LOL

How lame! come up with your own trash talk or go away!