PDA

View Full Version : Official Brownwood vs. Bridgeport

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

garciap77
11-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Lol after this week we all know who will be in the gym!!! Not good when your volleyball teams season ends after you football teams :devil:

You guys should know from experience since you dropped to 3A!:D

Sweetwater Red
11-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by cowboyandchrist
Brice bell(Houston), Chance Blackman(Colorado), Lennon Greer(Tennesse), Clearance Leach(TCU), Carson Blackman(Houston)
Dnarous Moore(Tennesse)Daylon Mcoy(LSU) Isaia Thompson(Houston) I can not remember the last young mans name, but he went to A&M.

Nice and thanks. Greer and the two Blackmans were who I was trying to remember.

Tin Cup
11-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Lol unfortunately that's funny because it's true :doh:

But hopefully this is our year. Good luck to Wylie this week! Pulling for 5-3A!!!

ccmom
11-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Lol after this week we all know who will be in the gym!!! Not good when your volleyball teams season ends after you football teams :devil:

Well it's good for your volleyball team lol Lol...way to support your district in the playoffs pal! But since you bright it up...does 2008 ring a bell? :doh: Brownwood volleyball gave the Lions something to cheer about!! :clap: Good thing your fans weren't busy with the football team so they could cheer them on.:clap: Our fans will be busy this weekend!! :cool:

Rocket
11-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Lol...way to support your district in the playoffs pal! But since you bright it up...does 2008 ring a bell? :doh: Brownwood volleyball gave the Lions to cheer about!! :clap: Good thing your fans weren't busy with the football team so they could cheer them on.:clap: Our fans will be busy this weekend!! :cool:

Uh oh... Is Garcia posting from your phone, ccmom?

Tin Cup
11-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm arguing with a woman!!! I'm already defeated I know how this game works!!! :D

Rocket
11-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Keep trying and maybe y'all can execute it without a penalty!! :clap: :clap: :D

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! ;)

Sandifer: "Ok coach, do we have a play that can maybe at least get us a TD? Anything?"

Wylie OC: "We have some tricky plays. Maybe a hook and ladder?"

Sandifer: "Ok, coach. Let's try it. God knows nothing else has come close to working. If you can't get a first down, trick 'em."

garciap77
11-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Uh oh... Is Garcia posting from your phone, ccmom?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketsShirt-3.gif

Go Lions!!! Beat the Bulls!:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
11-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Sandifer: "Ok coach, do we have a play that can maybe at least get us a TD? Anything?"

Wylie OC: "We have some tricky plays. Maybe a hook and ladder?"

Sandifer: "Ok, coach. Let's try it. God knows nothing else has come close to working. If you can't get a first down, trick 'em."

Do you know how that made you sound???:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RocketBoySponge.jpg

;)

Rocket
11-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Well I'm sure that was the plan :doh:, but anyway. :D

Instant Replay proved the refs blew the call on the hook and ladder. They had mercy on IP. There is NOTHING Wylie does better than Brownwood this year except lose. :eek:

ccmom
11-16-2010, 08:26 PM
There is NOTHING Wylie does better than Brownwood this year except lose. :eek: Something tells me that if Brownwood gets beat this season, this statement will be proven to be dead on! :hand: At least on this board...

Rocket
11-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Something tells me that if Brownwood gets beat this season, this statement will be proven to be dead on! :hand: At least on this board...

What's your record again? I know that post was hard to read. But very true.

ccmom
11-16-2010, 08:44 PM
What's your record again? I know that post was hard to read. But very true. Not sure what your point is but I'll tell you our record. It will actually help explain MY point since it obviously went way over your head...:rolleyes:

5 wins...each accepted humbly.

6 losses...each handled with respect for our opponent and WITHOUT excuses.

Like I said...I have no argument with your statement that Wylie handles defeat well.

Meanwhile....good luck to a super talented Brownwood team.

Rocket
11-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Not sure what your point is but I'll tell you our record. It will actually help explain MY point since it obviously went way over your head...:rolleyes:

5 wins...each accepted humbly.

6 losses...each handled with respect for our opponent and WITHOUT excuses.

Like I said...I have no argument with your statement that Wylie handles defeat well.

Meanwhile....good luck to a super talented Brownwood team.

Yeah it went way over my head, for sure. No doubt you guys handle losing very well. Good job. I guess practice makes perfect.

ccmom
11-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah it went way over my head, for sure. No doubt you guys handle losing very well. Good job. I guess practice makes perfect.

It sure makes things easier when you prove my point without me having to post a thing!! :rolleyes: :doh:

garciap77
11-16-2010, 08:59 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocketcorona01copy-1.jpg

Go Brownwood Lions!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-16-2010, 09:01 PM
It sure makes things easier when you prove my point without me having to post a thing!! :rolleyes: :doh:

It's been a long day and you are just a woman being a woman. Saying something easy as complex as you possibly can. :rolleyes:

Eagle 1
11-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Meanwhile, back to Brownwood and Bridgeport.....

zebrablue2
11-16-2010, 09:11 PM
and the beat goes on:rolleyes:

ccmom
11-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Meanwhile, back to Brownwood and Bridgeport.....

Exactly...

Like I said....good luck to Brownwood. I have allegiance to our district, but the Bulls have some great posters on this board, so I am rooting for them to have a great game as well!! :clap: :clap:

Louie13
11-16-2010, 09:32 PM
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g326/lacoppic/Lion-in-the-Wild1-1.jpg

My Lion is big and very hungry for bull. LOL:evillol: :crazy1: :evillol:

Thanks Garcia for the Lesson!!

Louie13
11-16-2010, 09:46 PM
All I know is I could absolutely care less if Celina could beat Brownwood. If you're not in our bracket then you are irrelevant. I have never one time seen celina play and until they play Brownwood it will stay that way. I respect celina for who they are and what they've done. Much respect

Well, heck I care-- probably shouldn't. But I was reading their site today, and saw something about Brownwood that really got my goat. A poster over there said that beside talent, Celina has passion, the #1 overall important thing that makes a team really click, and he thinks Bwd is just a talent driven team. I'm paraphrasing--I should have gone and got the exact words. But I can tell him Passion started with the Lions in 1960, long before Celina was even a gleam in their pappa's eye. Just because our kids haven't won the final, doesn't mean they didn't have the desire. All of you that have seen this team play, know this team has high passion. I saw them turn that knob on high at Snyder just before the 4th qtr started.

garciap77
11-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g326/lacoppic/Lion-in-the-Wild1-1.jpg

My Lion is big and very hungry for bull. LOL:evillol: :crazy1: :evillol:

Thanks Garcia for the Lesson!!

You are welcome! Nice job! Go Lions! Beat the Bulls!:clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
11-16-2010, 11:06 PM
I'll take the Bulls to spear the Lions 45-42!
GO BULLS GO!!!
:clap: :) :clap:

Louie13
11-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Hey Brownwood/Bridgeport Thread People, I was wondering what is going on over there on that Sinton vs Columbia thread: 25,000+ view, so I went to see. They are talking about food, and basketball, and squat just to get the thread count high.

Ugh- and you have to read through all that just to find them say something about their team.

Thanks fans for keeping this thread about Bw and Bp! (and of course those zillion post by the guy who wanted to tell us all about Kirbyville) LOL :nerd: :eek: :nerd:

cowboyandchrist
11-17-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey Brownwood supporters, just a reminder Carthage is coming. So good luck this weekend and please keep winning, I would love for the Dogs to get a shot at you. May not can beat the Lions, but boy what a game it will be to watch. (1)I want more than anything to see Pope lined up on Shipley. (2) Watch the Q/B running for his life against the Dog D. It is not often you see a playoff team with minus yards at half time in a playoff game. In the same mine thought, it is not often you see a team hang 88 points on a team in the playoffs. Hope this game happens.

Looking4number8
11-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Hey Brownwood supporters, just a reminder Carthage is coming. So good luck this weekend and please keep winning, I would love for the Dogs to get a shot at you. May not can beat the Lions, but boy what a game it will be to watch. (1)I want more than anything to see Pope lined up on Shipley. (2) Watch the Q/B running for his life against the Dog D. It is not often you see a playoff team with minus yards at half time in a playoff game. In the same mine thought, it is not often you see a team hang 88 points on a team in the playoffs. Hope this game happens.

man you are single minded, dont you get it... right now it is one game at a time, we will worry about Carthage if and when we get to them if and when they get to us.

As for as a playoff team with minus yards... 3 teams in each district get to the playoffs now, lots of team get there that have no business there, congrats on your win but truly... nobody on this thread cares but you..

If we do both get there and pope shuts down Shipley, thats fine with us, we have more than Shipley for you guys to cover.

Looking4number8
11-17-2010, 09:36 AM
Hey Brownwood/Bridgeport Thread People, I was wondering what is going on over there on that Sinton vs Columbia thread: 25,000+ view, so I went to see. They are talking about food, and basketball, and squat just to get the thread count high.

Ugh- and you have to read through all that just to find them say something about their team.

Thanks fans for keeping this thread about Bw and Bp! (and of course those zillion post by the guy who wanted to tell us all about Kirbyville) LOL :nerd: :eek: :nerd:

You make a great point..... where in Stephenville is everybody planning to eat before the game?

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
You make a great point..... where in Stephenville is everybody planning to eat before the game?

Hard 8 is GOOD, but it will be crowded like crazy. Definitely caters to the meat-eaters in the bunch. And I think I can safely say that no matter who shows up, it'll be all maroon. ;)

jason
11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Hard 8 is GOOD, but it will be crowded like crazy. Definitely caters to the meat-eaters in the bunch. And I think I can safely say that no matter who shows up, it'll be all maroon. ;) hard 8 is overpriced and average at best....

best place to eat in town is the agave, they have a little bit of everything and its all good...there is also a mexican place in town, next to the railroad tracks, gotta find it yourself though, its our secret...:D

Bosqueville
11-17-2010, 09:45 AM
I want to go to Montana's but I know it will be a mad house. We may just do something quick and easy and get to the stadium. Maybe a little Chicken E.

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by jason
hard 8 is overpriced and average at best....

I would disagree, but I'm not enough of a meat-eater to know. Or care really.

ETA: Personally speaking, we're doing drive-through. I got stuck at Hard 8 once and missed kick-off. Won't let that happen again.

Looking4number8
11-17-2010, 09:52 AM
hard 8 is good food but way overpriced but like you said takes too long. Not gonna try to get to Stephenville by 4 so I dont miss kick off.

I think my favorite place to eat in Stephenville is Cotton Patch.

BullBoy
11-17-2010, 09:54 AM
i'm going straight to the stadium! does stephenville have cheese fries and nachos???:D

Bosqueville
11-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Does the Ville still have an Italian place on the loop? I don't know the name but it was similar to the one in Early.

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Well, heck I care-- probably shouldn't. But I was reading their site today, and saw something about Brownwood that really got my goat. A poster over there said that beside talent, Celina has passion, the #1 overall important thing that makes a team really click, and he thinks Bwd is just a talent driven team. I'm paraphrasing--I should have gone and got the exact words. But I can tell him Passion started with the Lions in 1960, long before Celina was even a gleam in their pappa's eye. Just because our kids haven't won the final, doesn't mean they didn't have the desire. All of you that have seen this team play, know this team has high passion. I saw them turn that knob on high at Snyder just before the 4th qtr started.

Below is the post to which you refer, I think you'll find he said NOTHING about BW not having passion, but still worth a read... its a dialogue about what happened at LL etc. The link locations didn't copy over but I'm sure easy to locate on the Google.
Cheers!

I susect that you would find it strange and your view is probably true for 99% of the teams out there.

There is more than 1 way to win it all.

If you get a chance take a look excepts at these 3 documentaries

Year of the Bull (warning for language)

Perfect Effort (warning language)

Power, Passion, and Glory (no warnings needed)

Each represent successful programs. In the first example success has been acheived by having a collection of more talent than the opponent and schoolyard intimidation. Teams like this have one on one mismatches that put them in a position to win most of the time based upon a few kids. I think Brownwood has that with Shipley this season. I am not comparing Brownwood culture to Miami NW in any way. Just that Miami NW has seeded many NFL guys and when you have one on your team in a skill position you have a mismatch that matters. Could these kids have a cocktail at halftime and still win it all? Probably.

The second is a team that is run like a business. And like any business that is a desireable place to work they get the pick of the top candidates. They are the who's who of celebrity athetes proginy. They staff, hire and train just like a business. They motivate like a business and they execute like a business. Great athelete and discipline equals results.

The last is truly about passion. Passion can be defined as intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction. If this is where you are on any topic there is little room for anything else (especially drinking at halftime) You can take a group of capable but average people that all have passion and a singular vision, with a little time you create greatness.

This latter is what I think has defined the great Celina teams. They may not have had the talent at the start of the season, but they had the passion and through good coaching and repitition they adjust and get better to the point that they extract every ounce of potential from their team in that particuar year.

I beleive that there is critical mass in anything and when enough or the right parts become aligned they all become aligned. In Celina's case 25+ Seniors decided long ago that 2010 was their time. The same kids were playing last season but there was not enough critical mass to cause alignment. This year there is and unless another team has superior talent or equal passion then Celina will prevail.

If you really beleive that a single vision and passion as I just described is what exists at LL, then how do you explain 3 out of the 4 most recognizable athetes on the team falling out of alignment during a game and jeopadizing that vision?

My guess is that LL succeeds under the "my athelets are better than yours" approach and not the passion approach.

If LL still has better athletes than Celina after all of this they still may win. They are not going to get the passion needed in 2-3 weeks.

95mustang
11-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Below is the post to which you refer, I think you'll find he said NOTHING about BW not having passion, but still worth a read... its a dialogue about what happened at LL etc. The link locations didn't copy over but I'm sure easy to locate on the Google.
Cheers!

I susect that you would find it strange and your view is probably true for 99% of the teams out there.

Each represent successful programs. In the first example success has been acheived by having a collection of more talent than the opponent and schoolyard intimidation. Teams like this have one on one mismatches that put them in a position to win most of the time based upon a few kids. I think Brownwood has that with Shipley this season. I am not comparing Brownwood culture to Miami NW in any way. Just that Miami NW has seeded many NFL guys and when you have one on your team in a skill position you have a mismatch that matters. Could these kids have a cocktail at halftime and still win it all? Probably.

:thinking: Brownwood is mentioned as school yard intimidation and that they out athlete other teams. I can assure you that Brownwood does this because of their passion and heart. This years team is blessed with young men that have heart. They don't know how to give up. I see that as passion the author of this seen it as out athleting and intimidation. To each his own I guess.

ccmom
11-17-2010, 10:35 AM

Louie,

If you were reading the Celina website, then what else did you expect to see? The Brownwood website is the same way. It's a place for Brownwood people to brag on Brownwood. I would venture to say that Celina's is the same way. :thinking: :)

hollywood
11-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by jason
hard 8 is overpriced and average at best....

best place to eat in town is the agave, they have a little bit of everything and its all good...there is also a mexican place in town, next to the railroad tracks, gotta find it yourself though, its our secret...:D

I'm always for supporting the local places when possible!

IMO, Hard 8 is hit and miss. I've gone in one day and the food was awesome and go a week later and it was below average. The best things to get there are the pork chop, chopped BBQ sandwich on jalapeno bread, and the chicken poppers. And of course the free beans and beer! Your stadium nabor will appreciate the latter! :D

I agree on the Agave being one of the best in town. But, you'll have to get there early due to the time it takes to get your food. It's on the other side of town but worth it if you have the extra time.

That secret Mexican place you refer to, it's good! It's your typical local dive, but food is original and good.

Pasta Fina is the Italian place that's very similar to Prima Pasta. I actually think they are related.

Then of course you have the local favorite Jake and Dorothy's. I'm not a big fan, but some are loyal.

Here's my local plug. If you are in for a very heated treat, Habaneros has great burritos! Freebird style and they are HUGE. They also have a rice bowl with all of the same ingredients they put in the burritos, but put it on top of a bowl of rice. Located across from HEB on Washington St. and close to the stadium. They use the freshest ingredients. One of my favorites in town. If you are daring enough, try the Wall of Flame challenge. I think it goes like this, Eat 5 of his tacos with his homemade habanero sauce in the time allowed, and get a free T-shirt and picture on the Wall of Flame.

Then of course you have your fast food and dine in chains; Sonic, McDonalds, Whataburger, Taco Casa, Chicken E, Jack In The Box, Subway, KFC, Arby's, Quizznos, Chilie's, Cotton Patch, and Chick-Fil-A (located inside the TSU student center).

Where ever you eat, make sure you get to the stadium early because I anticipate a huge crowd for this game.

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 10:36 AM
One thing I can promise you BW folks won't see Friday night-----Kicks or punts to Shipley.

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
One thing I can promise you BW folks won't see Friday night-----Kicks or punts to Shipley.

LOL, I don't doubt you one bit. Intersting I tell myself that every week, who would be stupid enough to kick to him. And it still happens. Craziness

95mustang

:D

Bullaholic
Originally posted by hollywood
. And of course the free beans and BEER!

I may leave tonight....:D

hollywood
11-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
:thinking: Brownwood is mentioned as school yard intimidation and that they out athlete other teams. I can assure you that Brownwood does this because of their passion and heart. This years team is blessed with young men that have heart. They don't know how to give up. I see that as passion the author of this seen it as out athleting and intimidation. To each his own I guess.

+1:clap:

hollywood
11-17-2010, 10:40 AM
I may leave tonight....:D

They always say plenty to go around. :D

Looking4number8
11-17-2010, 10:41 AM

then you guys will miss a big show. every one he has ran back this year has been a thing of beauty and completly amazing

Louie13
11-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Cheers!

The second is a team that is run like a business. And like any business that is a desireable place to work they get the pick of the top candidates. They are the who's who of celebrity athetes proginy. They staff, hire and train just like a business. They motivate like a business and they execute like a business. Great athelete and discipline equals results.

The last is truly about passion. Passion can be defined as intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction. If this is where you are on any topic there is little room for anything else (especially drinking at halftime) You can take a group of capable but average people that all have passion and a singular vision, with a little time you create greatness.

This latter is what I think has defined the great Celina teams. They may not have had the talent at the start of the season, but they had the passion and through good coaching and repitition they adjust and get better to the point that they extract every ounce of potential from their team in that particuar year.

I beleive that there is critical mass in anything and when enough or the right parts become aligned they all become aligned. In Celina's case 25+ Seniors decided long ago that 2010 was their time. The same kids were playing last season but there was not enough critical mass to cause alignment. This year there is and unless another team has superior talent or equal passion then Celina will prevail.

If you really beleive that a single vision and passion as I just described is what exists at LL, then how do you explain 3 out of the 4 most recognizable athetes on the team falling out of alignment during a game and jeopadizing that vision?

My guess is that LL succeeds under the "my athelets are better than yours" approach and not the passion approach.

If LL still has better athletes than Celina after all of this they still may win. They are not going to get the passion needed in 2-3 weeks.
I think my reading comprehension skills are still intact. I did watch all the videos and he put us in the first paragraph-- which represents the first video--pure talent.
He put Celina in the third video and paragraph when represent passion and the whole ball of wax.
So as I read it, he is saying Brownwood has the talent without the passion. And he is saying LL is a team without bond and passion--just because 3 kids got out of hand. Do you not agree that this is what he wrote?

Louie13
11-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Has anyone set a place for the M&G at halftime?

hollywood
11-17-2010, 10:50 AM

Not so fast there Bullaholic. I bet the Bulls will be forced to punt deep out of their own end of the field at some point. Picture this... it's 3rd and 10 from the Bulls own 20... the Bulls throw a pass into coverage when Shipley is playing DB and instead of intercepting, he'll just knock the pass down so that the Bulls have to punt to him. Oh man, then what? Quick kick out of bounds? Give Brownwood the ball on the Bulls 40? You just gave up 7 points. We'll see.

hollywood
11-17-2010, 10:54 AM

One game at a time. Besides, Brownwood couldn't even stay on the field with all that speed Carthage has. Shoot, they are from East Texas!

Louie13
11-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Louie,

If you were reading the Celina website, then what else did you expect to see? The Brownwood website is the same way. It's a place for Brownwood people to brag on Brownwood. I would venture to say that Celina's is the same way. :thinking: :)
Of course, you are right about bragging on your own team, but I for one will never say Selima has no passion, or LL has no passion. I got heated over it. I really like what 95Mustang responded above in this post.

It's for sure Brownwood fans have Passion about our Lion teams--that's why there's so many people on here complaining about how they wish we would SHUTUP! lol:inlove: :thumbsup: :inlove:

Old LB
11-17-2010, 11:01 AM

I was talking to a Wylie guy after that game and he said they had no intention of kicking to him either. They slipped once, 7 baby.

Rocket
11-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Not so fast there Bullaholic. I bet the Bulls will be forced to punt deep out of their own end of the field at some point. Picture this... it's 3rd and 10 from the Bulls own 20... the Bulls throw a pass into coverage when Shipley is playing DB and instead of intercepting, he'll just knock the pass down so that the Bulls have to punt to him. Oh man, then what? Quick kick out of bounds? Give Brownwood the ball on the Bulls 40? You just gave up 7 points. We'll see.

Our Special Teams is killer... it is one huge factor that most teams do not have. It causes a lot of problems for opposing teams...

Rocket
11-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Old LB
I was talking to a Wylie guy after that game and he said they had no intention of kicking to him either. They slipped once, 7 baby.

Exactly...

ccmom
11-17-2010, 11:10 AM

I actually think you make a valid point there. Brownwood's offense is explosive and most teams end up playing under the assumption that their defense will not get very many stops and they sure don't want to give them a short field. Therefore, if a team is punting from deep in their own territory, you can find yourself in a precarious position. The reality might be that some teams think they have a better chance of preventing a Shipley punt return than they do of stopping the Brownwood offense on a short field. Plus, I think it's hard to believe that a kid can actually do what Shipley does over and over again, but he does!! :eek: I think even most exceptional high school athletes are fortunate if they get a couple of those "sideline to sideline" zig zag punt returns, but Shipley does it like repeatedly like it's just another day at the office. That kid is something else!! :clap:

I also think his mere presence on the field is intimidating enough to "get to" a kicker who had no conscious intention of kicking to him.

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 11:12 AM
I think even most exceptional high school athletes are fortunate if they get a couple of those "sideline to sideline" zig zag punt returns

You forgot running in circles. He does that also :D :D :D

hollywood
11-17-2010, 11:13 AM

This pretty much somes up Brownwood's enitre football program and tradition that started way back in 1960 when Coach Wood came to town. And, it is still there. Coach Wood's teams were almost always under sized but played with an intense passion and drive to win and be the best. He instilled this from day one and it has never gone away. Coaches that have come after him all knew that greatness and knew where the bar was and Shipley does as well. That's why when players at Brownwood put on the Maroon and White, they all know and feel what it's about. It's the same passion, drive, and hard work everyone before them had into the program that created the great tradition Brownwood football holds.

This year, unlike any before, the Lions have a very gifted group of players to go with the passion, hard work ethic, and deep tradition. That's why there are so many that are very excited about this team. Knowing, that every game is special and it takes one game at a time and playing each game as best as possible.

The Lions know where they want to go, and have that passion to go with it!

hollywood
11-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Our Special Teams is killer... it is one huge factor that most teams do not have. It causes a lot of problems for opposing teams... ;)

hollywood
11-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I actually think you make a valid point there. Brownwood's offense is explosive and most teams end up playing under the assumption that their defense will not get very many stops and they sure don't want to give them a short field. Therefore, if a team is punting from deep in their own territory, you can find yourself in a precarious position. The reality might be that some teams think they have a better chance of preventing a Shipley punt return than they do of stopping the Brownwood offense on a short field. Plus, I think it's hard to believe that a kid can actually do what Shipley does over and over again, but he does!! :eek: I think even most exceptional high school athletes are fortunate if they get a couple of those "sideline to sideline" zig zag punt returns, but Shipley does it like repeatedly like it's just another day at the office. That kid is something else!! :clap:

I also think his mere presence on the field is intimidating enough to "get to" a kicker who had no conscious intention of kicking to him.

Very well orchestrated ccmom! :clap: Not bad for a chick! ;) J/K.

The reality is basically like you stated above. It's most likely not in the game plan to kick to him, but sometimes teams are forced into situations where they have an ultimate decision to make... kick to Shipley and risk a long return with the high possibly for a TD, high risk... quick kick out of bounds and give Brownwood a short field and count on your defense to actually force a stop, high risk. It's really a lose lose situation.

Mental note to self if you are an opposing coach... by all means, at least get the ball past the 50 before have to punt.

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 11:30 AM
I think my reading comprehension skills are still intact. I did watch all the videos and he put us in the first paragraph-- which represents the first video--pure talent.
He put Celina in the third video and paragraph when represent passion and the whole ball of wax.
So as I read it, he is saying Brownwood has the talent without the passion. And he is saying LL is a team without bond and passion--just because 3 kids got out of hand. Do you not agree that this is what he wrote?
No, especially since I know him personally.
As it concerns BW, do you really believe he's saying BW lacks passion? No, of course not. Is he saying BW has some standout talent? Yes, for sure. As it concerns Celina, in my opinion, I do not feel we have any standout talent at the skilled positions. Let me be clear on that, we have good athletes that work very hard, and are coached extremely well, but to my knowledge there is not a DI recruit amongst the 25+ seniors, and just 1 or 2 in the junior class. We had 1 last year.
So how does one explain the success Celina has achieved consistently over the last 15 years? He's saying, in Celina's case, it comes down to the more intangibles like passion and conviction, and that with good coaching, they have 'mostly', but not always, overcome teams with higher individual talent levels.
Hope that helps, cheers!

Old LB
11-17-2010, 11:43 AM
No, especially since I know him personally.
As it concerns BW, do you really believe he's saying BW lacks passion? No, of course not. Is he saying BW has some standout talent? Yes, for sure. As it concerns Celina, in my opinion, I do not feel we have any standout talent at the skilled positions. Let me be clear on that, we have good athletes that work very hard, and are coached extremely well, but to my knowledge there is not a DI recruit amongst the 25+ seniors, and just 1 or 2 in the junior class. We had 1 last year.
So how does one explain the success Celina has achieved consistently over the last 15 years? He's saying, in Celina's case, it comes down to the more intangibles like passion and conviction, and that with good coaching, they have 'mostly', but not always, overcome teams with higher individual talent levels.
Hope that helps, cheers!

I believe Celina has great tradition, but in an effort to help prove all points concerned please read a little history.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1085474/index.htm

Old LB
11-17-2010, 11:45 AM
I believe Celina has great tradition, but in an effort to help prove all points concerned please read a little history.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1085474/index.htm

Got my link wrong, when this page comes up search for A pride of lions in cattle country and you should find a good article for all football fans. Sorry for the confusion, not as good at this as some.

Old LB
11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1085475/index.htm

Try this one more time.

Old LB
11-17-2010, 11:59 AM
third times a charm hope you enjoy. :D

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks, looks like a well written article, actually printed it, who does that anymore, to read later.
cheers

bowleghorses
11-17-2010, 12:24 PM

Good article:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

95mustang
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM

Try this one more time.

I have seen that article before........ It was in November of 1993, I believe when I was first introduced to that article.

chaingang
11-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Bridgeport wins!

hollywood
11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Bridgeport wins!

You only hope and wish.;)

Black_Magic
11-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Bridgport needs to place bathroom monitors for this game. Sometimes when BW is the visiting team there have been problems with women who may be disapointed in a son that never could do what the rest of the boys are doing on the field during the game. They tend to get rude and cranky because of it.

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 01:14 PM

I think our punter will be able to get decent enough punt yardage and still punt the ball out of bounds. We''ll definitely give up a few yards, but not that many if the punter does it right.

hollywood
11-17-2010, 01:18 PM
I think our punter will be able to get decent enough punt yardage and still punt the ball out of bounds. We''ll definitely give up a few yards, but not that many if the punter does it right.

The most key word in your post... IF... that's been the question all season for the opposition.

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by BullBoy
i'm going straight to the stadium! does stephenville have cheese fries and nachos???:D

When we played there earlier in the season they were selling BQ Sandwiches in a bag and a drink for $5 as you came in the visitor's side of the stadium!

Rocket
11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
The most key word in your post... IF... that's been the question all season for the opposition.

IF...

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 01:23 PM

Hollywood, there will be "IF's" for both teams Friday night---maybe even a few for the Lions.

Rocket
11-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Bridgport needs to place bathroom monitors for this game. Sometimes when BW is the visiting team there have been problems with women who may be disapointed in a son that never could do what the rest of the boys are doing on the field during the game. They tend to get rude and cranky because of it.

Take a spelling lesson...Nevermind. I guess we should just be glad you can form a complete sentence.

hollywood
11-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Hollywood, there will be "IF's" for both teams Friday night---maybe even a few for the Lions.

Way more for the Bulls than the Lions though. Would you not agree Bullaholic? Lol

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Way more for the Bulls than the Lions though. Would you not agree Bullaholic? Lol

Nope, I have every confidence that these Bulls will go out and make the Lions earn every thing they get Friday night---and they may earn a bunch---but I don't think it will be because our coach or players did anything stupid or because they were intimidated.

Rocket
11-17-2010, 01:30 PM
I think 62 points will be scored by the Lions... Not a good day for the Bport Bullies...

ccmom
11-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I think our punter will be able to get decent enough punt yardage and still punt the ball out of bounds. We''ll definitely give up a few yards, but not that many if the punter does it right. I'm sure he has the ability to do so and he just might BUT...

I've played the 18th hole at a course here countless of times. There is water about 3/4 of the way down the fairway and I've chosen just the right club and hit it at just the right distance/direction to get safely over the water countless times. However...when playing in a tourney where my team had a two stroke lead and all I had to do was hit the shot I've hit a jillion times to secure the win....guess where the ball landed? :( Pressure and intimidation can do strange things to a person.

Fortunately I'm sure your punter isn't a middle
aged woman who thinks she knows something about football. :D

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 01:32 PM
I think 62 points will be scored by the Lions... Not a good day for the Bport Bullies...

And these "Bullies" just may hang 63 on you...:D

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm sure he has the ability to do so and he just might BUT...

I've played the 18th hole at a course here countless of times. There is water about 3/4 of the way down the fairway and I've chosen just the right club and hit it at just the right distance/direction to get safely over the water countless times. However...when playing in a tourney where my team had a two stroke lead and all I had to do was hit the shot I've hit a jillion times to secure the win....guess where the ball landed? :( Pressure and intimidation can do strange things to a person.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-17-2010, 01:34 PM
And these "Bullies" just may hang 63 on you...:D

LOL and I might just marry Eva Longoria the day after her divorce is final with Tony...

hollywood
11-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Nope, I have every confidence that these Bulls will go out and make the Lions earn every thing they get Friday night---and they may earn a bunch---but I don't think it will be because our coach or players did anything stupid or because they were intimidated.

I do have great respect for Bridgeport's program. From the coaches, to the players, to the community support! I truly hope that Bridgeport comes into this game and gives Brownwood their best and all they want. I would give Bridgeport all the kudos in the world if they knocked off the Lions. But, I can guarantee the Lions will be purring at their best as well. May the best team win!

hollywood
11-17-2010, 01:44 PM
LOL and I might just marry Eva Longoria the day after her divorce is final with Tony...

They don't get it... "I'm in the dream world man."

garciap77
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM

She is too tall for you dude!:D :D

;)

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 01:47 PM

Oh, I understand that pressure can cause mistakes, but I can only answer by asking you--- After watching a quality program like Wylie for many years---don't you think that Wylie has played the kind of good teams, both during the year, and in the playoffs for years that has them prepared to handle these types of situations? Sandifer is a great coach, and I can promise you he has had his kids prepared for what they are going to see from the good teams. I know the Brownwood folks are going to point out that Wylie was blown out by Brownwood this season, but I will never believe it was because of lack of what to expect or preparation---they were simply overmatched athletically. The same could happen to the Bulls Friday, but I promise it won't be because Coach Henson and his assistants have not prepared them for the Lions---even as good as they are. The Lions are still just a bunch of very athletically talented HS boys who put their uniforms on like everybody else each week. They have to perform up to their high levels every week, also.

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
She is too tall for you dude!:D :D

;) He likes to chew on ankles though.....

BullBoy
11-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
When we played there earlier in the season they were selling BQ Sandwiches in a bag and a drink for $5 as you came in the visitor's side of the stadium! well that kind of sucks, i've been to their stadium a few times for bport playoff games but have never bothered to buy anything. i'll just have to bring my own drinks, nachos and cheese fries and set up a stand in front of their concession stands and all the money that i make off of it will be donated to Rocket so he can go buy himself a ton of tissue paper to wipe his tears and boogers away when the bulls defeat brownwoods lions.:D (how does that sound guys and gals?):thinking:

Looking4number8
11-17-2010, 02:03 PM

That's only because you hit the 19th hole a little too early in the day again!

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 02:03 PM
I do have great respect for Bridgeport's program. From the coaches, to the players, to the community support! I truly hope that Bridgeport comes into this game and gives Brownwood their best and all they want. I would give Bridgeport all the kudos in the world if they knocked off the Lions. But, I can guarantee the Lions will be purring at their best as well. May the best team win!

Thanks, Hollywood---I just hope the Bulls perform well enough to keep it a game, have a shot of pulling an upset, and give the Lions the first real test they have had. If we lay an "egg", then we will just join a bunch of other teams who have been rolled by the Lions.

ccmom
11-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh, I understand that pressure can cause mistakes, but I can only answer by asking you--- After watching a quality program like Wylie for many years---don't you think that Wylie has played the kind of good teams, both during the year, and in the playoffs for years that has them prepared to handle these types of situations? Sandifer is a great coach, and I can promise you he has had his kids prepared for what they are going to see from the good teams. I know the Brownwood folks are going to point out that Wylie was blown out by Brownwood this season, but I will never believe it was because of lack of what to expect or preparation---they were simply overmatched athletically. The same could happen to the Bulls Friday, but I promise it won't be because Coach Henson and his assistants have not prepared them for the Lions---even as good as they are. The Lions are still just a bunch of very athletically talented HS
boys who put their uniforms on like everybody else
each week. They have to perform up to their high
levels every week, also.
That's kind of my point actually. I'm sure Sandifer and company were aware of the threat Shipley is on punt returns. However...Wylie was backed up and punted it to....you guessed it. :eek: I'm sure the words "Kick it right to Shipley" were never uttered by our coaching staff. ;)

Rocket
11-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Like I said...

If Bridgeport is still in the game at halftime I will be impressed, but not nervous.

ccmom
11-17-2010, 02:46 PM
By the way Bullaholic...I'm expecting the Bulls to put up a great fight! :clap:

Old LB
11-17-2010, 02:48 PM
That's kind of my point actually. I'm sure Sandifer and company were aware of the threat Shipley is on punt returns. However...Wylie was backed up and punted it to....you guessed it. :eek: I'm sure the words "Kick it right to Shipley" were never uttered by our coaching staff. ;)

One thing I think fools people is that you have to kick it out of bounds or the odds are great that Shipley will get to it. He was covered when he caught the punt at Wylie, he just outran the coverage.

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 02:49 PM

Exactly, ccmom. In some conversations with coaches about such mistakes they have told me that punting to a good returner was not their intent---the player was well aware of what to do, but just blew it.

ccmom
11-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Exactly, ccmom. In some conversations with coaches about such mistakes they have told me that punting to a good returner was not their intent---the player was well aware of what to do, but just blew it. Yeah well that's what I've been trying to say but it took me umpteen posts and way too many words. :doh: :D

kennedale9
11-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Seen both teams play and i just cant picture Bport beating brownwood. IF bport wants to win they have got to slow down the offense aka put up atleast 40 points but still brownwood is to explosive!

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah well that's what I've been trying to say but it took me umpteen posts and way too many words. :doh: :D

CCMOM is a POST PADDER and a CHICK!!!!:D

Rocket
11-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
CCMOM is a POST PADDER and a CHICK!!!!:D

ccmom is a chick???

Pendragon13
11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
One thing I think fools people is that you have to kick it out of bounds or the odds are great that Shipley will get to it. He was covered when he caught the punt at Wylie, he just outran the coverage. I remember that...he had 3 Wylie players right in his face when he caught the ball and simply sidestepped a bit and then outran everbody including his own blockers. Unbelieveable..:eek:

Rocket
11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Yeah well that's what I've been trying to say but it took me umpteen posts and way too many words. :doh: :D

Next time, just get garcia to say it for you with pictures.

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
I remember that...he had 3 Wylie players right in his face when he caught the ball and simply sidestepped a bit and then outran everbody including his own blockers. Unbelieveable..:eek:

he has a habit of running backwards 10 yards to get some room before making his move. Craziness and i cringe evertime. He is special.

RoyceTTU
11-17-2010, 03:13 PM
ccmom is a chick???

Garcia can probably craft you a picture for confirmation. :D

BwdLions
11-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Brownwood has several very good athletes on this team, but Shipley is one of the best skill players I've ever seen. He does have some moves.

Bosqueville
11-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Next time, just get garcia to say it for you with pictures.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!:eek:

ccmom
11-17-2010, 03:31 PM
CCMOM is a CHICK!!!!:D

I have to remind myself sometimes, too. ;)

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 05:42 PM
I have to remind myself sometimes, too. ;)

It helps if some part of your user name indicates your gender. I learned that lesson the hard way. ;)

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 05:45 PM
It helps if some part of your user name indicates your gender. I learned that lesson the hard way. ;)

That probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you gals, BullsFan, but I shudder to think what some guys would/could do if given that ball to run with...:D

BullsFan
11-17-2010, 05:47 PM
That probably wouldn't be a bad idea for you gals, BullsFan, but I shudder to think what some guys would/could do if given that ball to run with...:D

LOL!! There are things I just cannot unthink....:D

hollywood
11-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Okay, back to the task at hand.

Who's in for a Habanero burrito? They serve may favorite, beef fajita! Get ya some of that Bull!

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 05:54 PM
There hasn't been a post to the Celina - Lovejoy thread in over 4 hours and I'm trying to get to 500 before the end of the day....so, Brownwood sucks! :D

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 05:55 PM
There hasn't been a post to the Celina - Lovejoy thread in over 4 hours and I'm trying to get 500 before the end of the day....so, Brownwood sucks!

Are you tryin' to call down the "chunder", er..."thunder"? :D

Louie13
11-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Got my link wrong, when this page comes up search for A pride of lions in cattle country and you should find a good article for all football fans. Sorry for the confusion, not as good at this as some.

You owe me a free BBQ. I read that whole article and said Hum, I wonder what Posey has to do with football and passion. I was feeling rather stupid until I saw your second link! LOL You got me!:D

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Are you tryin' to call down the "chunder", er..."thunder"? :D
Let 'em bring it... btw, is Bridgeport ever coming to Celina to scrimmage? See if you guys can be the BBQ scrimmage date this year.

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Let 'em bring it... btw, is Bridgeport ever coming to Celina to scrimmage? See if you guys can be the BBQ scrimmage date this year.

Don't know, MID---that would be fun. I wish we could play a game---but then I heard you guys were afaid to schedule some teams...:D

Bosqueville
11-17-2010, 06:02 PM
You Bulls fans might get a chuckle out of this. My mother went to her family reunion in Bridgeport Saturday and wore her Brownwood Lions shirt not thinking anything of it. She was almost kicked out of the joint as she walked in. They could not believe that she wore that shirt and gave her heck for it all day. That shows me the kind of passion there is in Bridgeport and that puts a smile on my face!!

rykerx144
11-17-2010, 06:03 PM
so what are thinking points spread in this one?

I got Bridgport -3 in the upset!! :D

Bullaholic
11-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
You Bulls fans might get a chuckle out of this. My mother went to her family reunion in Bridgeport Saturday and wore her Brownwood Lions shirt not thinking anything of it. She was almost kicked out of the joint as she walked in. They could not believe that she wore that shirt and gave her heck for it all day. That shows me the kind of passion there is in Bridgeport and that puts a smile on my face!!

She got away alive????? Dang, we're gettin' soft....:D

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Don't know, MID---that would be fun. I wish we could play a game---but then I heard you guys were afaid to schedule some teams...:D
Yeah, we don't like to play real teams until we have to... strictly 2A, one year removed 2As, 4As fallen on hard times and Christian Academies before district. ;)

Rocket
11-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah, we don't like to play real teams until we have to... strictly 2A, one year removed 2As, 4As fallen on hard times and Christian Academies before district. ;)

Glad you can finally see it.

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Glad you can finally see it.
Its called humor and humility, not vision. You wouldn't know about any of those things :devil:

Rocket
11-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Its called humor and humility, not vision. You wouldn't know about any of those things :devil:

Oh and you would? Lol Your humility is overpowering. Must be all that "passion" oozing from Celina. :rolleyes:

Go Lovejoy!

MoveInDad
11-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Oh and you would? Lol Your humility is overpowering. Must be all that "passion" oozing from Celina.
Yep, walking TALL and carrying a BIG passion stick :D

AngeloState39
11-17-2010, 08:50 PM
brownwood has it coming.

hollywood
11-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by AngeloState39
brownwood has it coming.

What say you?

garciap77
11-17-2010, 09:15 PM
well that kind of sucks, i've been to their stadium a few times for bport playoff games but have never bothered to buy anything. i'll just have to bring my own drinks, nachos and cheese fries and set up a stand in front of their concession stands and all the money that i make off of it will be donated to Rocket so he can go buy himself a ton of tissue paper to wipe his tears and boogers away when the bulls defeat brownwoods lions.:D (how does that sound guys and gals?):thinking:

You might want to get some pampers too!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocketindiapers-1.jpg

;)

bobcat1
11-17-2010, 09:19 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: GP77 Stubby is gonna get you.:D

garciap77
11-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
:clap: :clap: :clap: GP77 Stubby is gonna get you.:D

It's all in fun!!!!:D :D :D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocket2-1-1-1.jpg

;)

Rocket
11-17-2010, 09:42 PM
well that kind of sucks, i've been to their stadium a few times for bport playoff games but have never bothered to buy anything. i'll just have to bring my own drinks, nachos and cheese fries and set up a stand in front of their concession stands and all the money that i make off of it will be donated to Rocket so he can go buy himself a ton of tissue paper to wipe his tears and boogers away when the bulls defeat brownwoods lions.:D (how does that sound guys and gals?):thinking:

Sounds good! Good luck to the Bulls..

Louie13
11-17-2010, 10:27 PM

Try this one more time.

Good article. Could you please PM me on how to do this. I am guessing you copied this article as a pdf and sent it to your computer; then turned it into a jpg and then sent it to photobucket. Maybe--maybe not but I need instructions, as yours looked great and mine are not looking good at all. I could not PM you. You dont seem to have a PM set up???

mar00nmichael
11-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by rykerx144
so what are thinking points spread in this one?

I got Bridgport -3 in the upset!! :D

That must be your wishful thinking side so that you do not have to face Brownwood at JerryWorld. I would be hoping for Bridgeport to win myself ryker

GR Tiger_14
11-17-2010, 11:42 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/brownwoodbulletin.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/5/b1/12c/5b112c4f-91f1-59c7-829f-dcd5ac14143d.image.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.brownwoodbulletin.com/brownwood_bulletin_photo_gallery/collection_09db5b7d-d0fb-5915-a0f4-69d16236a882.html&usg=__JRfeft4YC1uNGl4yJ__aD3EcO4E=&h=570&w=760&sz=120&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=UHni8rICJQokgM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbrownwood%2Blions%2Bcartoon%26um%3D1% 26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2ADRA_enUS401%26biw%3 D1345%26bih%3D529%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C142&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1060&vpy=200&dur=3027&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=122&ty=69&ei=-K3kTMvxGIL_8Abq8ryiDQ&oei=3K3kTPSqGoWclgeV__25CQ&esq=8&page=1&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:0&biw=1345&bih=529

Visit this link to see Brownwood QB Graylon Brown's baby picture. O and Bridgeport upsets Brownwood tomorrow.:D

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Only (1) more day til' Lion Season opens........:D

BullBoy
11-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Only (1) more day til' Lion Season opens........:D CAN'T WAIT!:D :cheerl:

slpybear the bullfan
11-18-2010, 12:22 PM

BULLSFAN IS A CHICK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old LB
11-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Only (1) more day til' Lion Season opens........:D

Coach says you guys may be the best team we have faced so far, now you just have to play the game. Good luck :p

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Coach says you guys may be the best team we have faced so far, now you just have to play the game. Good luck :p

Thanks, Old LB. I don't want to wear it out, but the Bulls are like a lot of good teams---we are something else when we're right, but not so much when we're not---just hope the Lions are not so much better (sincerely) that we can't show what we can do when we're clicking. Hope this game can be the game that I hope---a really wide-open exciting contest with some really good football played on both sides of the ball for 4 quarters.

BullBoy
11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
BULLSFAN IS A CHICK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looking4number8
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
As much as I hated the game being on Thursday last week, sure wish the game was tonight!!! Tomorrow cant get here soon enough!

Go Lions!

BullBoy
11-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Tomorrow cant get here soon enough!

Go Lions! :iagree:

Old LB
11-18-2010, 06:09 PM
:iagree:

So, you saying GO LIONS?

hollywood
11-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Man there are some really great match ups this week. I'm going to have to keep my phone battery charged to check scores throughout the night tomorrow.

I got a feelin', that tomorrow night is going to be a good night!

garciap77
11-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Go Lions!!:clap: :clap:

Old LB
11-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Man there are some really great match ups this week. I'm going to have to keep my phone battery charged to check scores throughout the night tomorrow.

I got a feelin', that tomorrow night is going to be a good night!

hoping for Brownwood and Borger wins so we can play in Abilene next week.

hollywood
11-18-2010, 06:28 PM

Me too! But, the travel doesn't get much better than tomorrow night. Getting to watch the Lions in a playoff game practically in your own back yard is priceless! I don't mind the travel for this one at all!!:D

Old LB
11-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Me too! But, the travel doesn't get much better than tomorrow night. Getting to watch the Lions in a playoff game practically in your own back yard is priceless! I don't mind the travel for this one at all!!:D

Yeah, Stephenville is good to. I just happen to work in Abilene so it gives me chance to do a little tailgating when we play here. Don't think I could make it to Midland, guess we better talk about this Saturday though.

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 07:11 PM

Hard to drive home with tears in your eyes, hollywood...:D

I_DONT_CARE
11-18-2010, 07:12 PM
HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME? :rolleyes:

95mustang
11-18-2010, 07:14 PM

I bet you don't. ;)

Louie13
11-18-2010, 07:16 PM

We used to play Borger in Lubbock. That's more half way. Do you really think it would be Abilene? I've picked Borger but hoping for Seminole. Usually play that in San Angelo, and I'd have a 4 mi drive to the Stadium:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hollywood

Lol! No, hopefully no tears here. More like tears for you guys. Good thing Walmart stays open 24 hours so you can go buy you some before you head back to Bridgeport because I know you wouldn't bring a box to the game. Besides, I may just decide to walk to the stadium so that I don have to mess with the traffic. :D

M&G?

Bullaholic
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME? :rolleyes:

You get that from eating carp? :D

Glad we could bring you out of hibernation, IDC---come spread a little sunshine...:D

hollywood
11-18-2010, 07:19 PM
I bet you don't. ;)

Almost like a home game for me, but MUCH better! :D

Louie13
11-18-2010, 07:19 PM

I guarantee you Bullaholic - if we lose, I'll need someone to drive me home. Heck I may even have to check in to the psycho ward. No doubt, I'll cry like I did when my dog died last year. But I'm not bringing any tissues. GO LIONS!! I know you can do it. No :crying: All :)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
its just a guess, but I'm gonna say Brownwood squeeks by in this one.

Brownwood 60
Bridgeport 14

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 07:26 PM
I guarantee you Bullaholic - if we lose, I'll need someone to drive me home. Heck I may even have to check in to the psycho ward. No doubt, I'll cry like I did when my dog died last year. But I'm not bringing any tissues. GO LIONS!! I know you can do it. No :crying: All :)

LOL, Louie--I bet we will all be just fine. Always sad to lose a pet, though. Wave to me from the Brownwood side, I promise I won't tell you that you're No. 1....:D

I_DONT_CARE
11-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Heck I may even have to check in to the psycho ward.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 07:33 PM

I'm sorry they haven't been nicer to you there, IDC...:D
Next time tell them you are a friend of "Rocket's"---they know him well, also....:D

Rocket
11-18-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry they haven't been nicer to you there, IDC...:D
Next time tell them you are a friend of "Rocket's"---they know him well, also....:D

I am a friend of IDC... if that tells you anything....:D

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I am a friend of IDC... if that tells you anything....:D

Yep---IDC is pandemonium just like you.....:D

95mustang
11-18-2010, 07:46 PM
We used to play Borger in Lubbock. That's more half way. Do you really think it would be Abilene? I've picked Borger but hoping for Seminole. Usually play that in San Angelo, and I'd have a 4 mi drive to the Stadium:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We got to get by this game first, but Borger will be in Abilene Friday night or Seminole will be in Midland Friday afternoon.

LionFan72
11-18-2010, 08:37 PM
23 hours and 50 minutes, Brownwood 14-0 over the bullies!

LionFan72
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
1st qtr with the ball.

LionFan72
11-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Again!

Sure sounds like the bulls are a little worried, and rightly so!

No disrespect, just total domination!

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Again!

Sure sounds like the bulls are a little worried, and rightly so!

No disrespect, just total domination!

Is this a course you guys take in Brownwood taught by Prof. Rocket...:D

Louie13
11-18-2010, 08:45 PM
We got to get by this game first, but Borger will be in Abilene Friday night or Seminole will be in Midland Friday afternoon.

Thanks 95--I'll take Abilene. I just know we are going to get this game done tomorrow. Close 1-1/2 qtrs then all hell breaks open--the one Rocket is bringing him.

BaseballUmp
11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks 95--I'll take Abilene. I just know we are going to get this game done tomorrow. Close 1-1/2 qtrs then all hell breaks open--the one Rocket is bringing him.

She says this with the 666th post on the topic...it was meant to be...Rocket is the anti-christ?

garciap77
11-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
She says this with the 666th post on the topic...it was meant to be...Rocket is the anti-christ?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
11-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Webcast link for the few who are in the hospital or out of town? :D

MSU44
11-18-2010, 09:44 PM
im gonna have to go with Bridgeport with the upset espically if the offense is rolling like it was last week , cause ill guarantee you that coach james has came up with something to slow down the brownwood offense

Rocket
11-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MSU44
im gonna have to go with Bridgeport with the upset espically if the offense is rolling like it was last week , cause ill guarantee you that coach james has came up with something to slow down the brownwood offense

I'm gonna have to go with Brownwood with the total destruction of Bridgeport. Guaranteed.

LOL

MSU44
11-18-2010, 09:53 PM
we will see , but i got faith in my bulls to pull it out

BEAST
11-18-2010, 10:52 PM

You haven't seen us yet. You will believe in the hype soon enough. Lots of respect Bport, but The Wood is lethal.

BEAST

Rocket
11-18-2010, 11:01 PM

We have faith, 11 blow outs, G. Brown and J. Ship and crew... it's gonna be nasty.

hollywood
11-19-2010, 12:44 AM
The most impressive thing about this Brownwood team is how every week they are so poised and confident. Do not mistake confident with cocky. They are a very well coached and mature group of kids. Bridgeport will come in confident as well. Always a classy showing from the Bulls. This makes for a great atmosphere. Less than 24 hours. Get ready boys and girls. Looking forward to this showdown!

Budman007
11-19-2010, 01:08 AM
The Bulls will pull off the upset of the year and send Brownwood back to the humble confines of the BHS gymnasium!

Go Bulls!!!

BullBoy
11-19-2010, 07:38 AM
GAME DAY!!!!

:cheerl: :cheerl: GO BULLS!!!:cheerl: :cheerl:

Louie13
11-19-2010, 07:42 AM

From your sig pic, looks like you may know what you are talking about!!:D

Louie13
11-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Congrats B-Port on your fine season, and you have been a classy bunch in this week's 15000+ posts.

After tonight, hope you are impressed enough that you get behind us and wish us the best through the remaining weeks.
:crazy: :crazy1: :crazy:

LET'S GO LIONS!

hollywood
11-19-2010, 08:08 AM
GAME DAY! :clap:

I want to see a great HS playoff game with the atmosphere LOUD and the stands packed an hour before kickoff. This is going to be one doozy of a game.

I agree with Louie, whoever wins this one;) , there would be nothing better than for the loser to support the winner from here on out. :D

Looking4number8
11-19-2010, 08:11 AM

I want to see a great HS playoff game with the atmosphere LOUD and the stands packed an hour before kickoff. This is going to be one doozy of a game.

I agree with Louie, whoever wins this one;) , there would be nothing better than for the loser to support the winner from here on out. :D
include me on this post!

Good luck Bridgeport but................

GO LIONS!!!!

nobogey72
11-19-2010, 08:28 AM
include me on this post!

Good luck Bridgeport but................

GO LIONS!!!!

What are you doing up so early you ol' goat? :D Try Flomax, it really does help. Of course it can cause loss of hair, dry mouth, and changes in stool color.

Looking4number8
11-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
What are you doing up so early you ol' goat?

had to pee again.....comes with age!

garciap77
11-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Good Luck Looking4number8! Beat those Bulls!:clap: :clap: :clap:

BullBoy
11-19-2010, 08:42 AM

i agree! congrats on a great season to the lions! 11-1 is a pretty good record!
:clap: i hope this game turns in to a shoot out to the finish! can not wait for tonight! it's going to be an amazing atmosphere at that stadium!:D

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Game Day! I have paid big $$$ to go to a lot of games in the past, but I promise you that I know I won't have enjoyed most of them as much as I will the one tonight, regardless of the score because of the good qualities of the coaches, teams, and fans
which I know all will be able to feel in the stands.

You Brownwood folks are a great bunch who passionately love and support your team with pride and confidence. I have enjoyed trading some civlized smack with all of you over the past week, and I thank you for being good sports and fans on this thread.

I wish safe travel to you all, good fun with friends and family, and a clean, hard-hitting, and injury-free game. It just doesn't get any better than looking across the field and seeing stands filled by a ton of screaming maroon-clad fans, and knowing that you all are looking across seeing and hearing the same.

Best of luck to both teams.....

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 10:16 AM
I may have missed it....is this game being webcast??

Old LB
11-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I may have missed it....is this game being webcast??

Game will be streamed Saturday morning on bigcountryhomepage.com, not sure on the time.

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Game will be streamed Saturday morning on bigcountryhomepage.com, not sure on the time.

LOL!! I don't wanna listen to it after the fact!!

I was wondering if there would be a live feed somewhere!!

BwdLions
11-19-2010, 10:34 AM
You Bridgeport fans (most of you) sound like good people. I look forward to a great game tonight. Have a safe trip. It should be great football weather.

ccmom
11-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Kellye, Brownwood games are usually on KOXE.com

hollywood
11-19-2010, 10:36 AM
had to pee again.....comes with age!

LOL, that cracked me up!

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Kellye, Brownwood games are usually on KOXE.com

Awesome!! Thanks!!

Isn't it ironic that someone from Abilene Wylie was the one that answered my question???:D

I should have known to just go straight to another mom!!

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 10:40 AM
LOL, that cracked me up!

Hollywood, you know you are getting old when you leave the bathroom and forget to zip up....

but you know you are really too old when you go into the bathroom and forget to unzip...:D

ccmom
11-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Awesome!! Thanks!!

Isn't it ironic that someone from Abilene Wylie was the one that answered my question???:D

I should have known to just go straight to another mom!! Exactly!! I think one of us might need to organize their meet n greet, too!! :doh: :D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Exactly!! I think one of us might need to organize their meet n greet, too!! :doh: :D

ROFL!! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!!

Once again....GMTA!!!!!:thumbsup:

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 10:50 AM

I smell somethin' burning in the kitchen....:D

RoyceTTU
11-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Awesome!! Thanks!!

I should have known to just go straight to another mom!!

I think Old LB was referring to "video stream". I might be wrong.

95mustang
11-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Exactly!! I think one of us might need to organize their meet n greet, too!! :doh: :D

He we got the meet n greet worked out. We like to make it a group effort so everyone is involved.

ccmom
11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
He we got the meet n greet worked out. We like to make it a group effort so everyone is involved. Yeah well there's your first mistake! :D

Old LB
11-19-2010, 11:06 AM
I think Old LB was referring to "video stream". I might be wrong.

That is correct, they said delayed video stream Saturday morning, when the moms got started though I did not want to set myself up. :D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 11:32 AM
I smell somethin' burning in the kitchen....:D

I guess you better get your booty back in there and check on it then.

I'm not cooking anything, my hubby just cleaned the kitchen, so I don't wanna mess it up!!

(What's funny here is, my husband actually DID just clean the kitchen....because I am at work and he's on vacation and he loves me!!):)

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 11:38 AM
I guess you better get your booty back in there and check on it then.

I'm not cooking anything, my hubby just cleaned the kitchen, so I don't wanna mess it up!!

(What's funny here is, my husband actually DID just clean the kitchen....because I am at work and he's on vacation and he loves me!!):)

Let me borrow him for a few hours for me and G2 to straighten him out...:D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Let me borrow him for a few hours for me and G2 to straighten him out...:D

HECK NO!!!! Took me 15 years to train him!! He is not even allowed around G2 unless I am supervising!!!!

hollywood
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM

Get to work women! At least you can be productive in some areas of football. Trying to act like you women know anything about football is funny!! Now get to work on the M&G!:D

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Get to work women! At least you can be productive in some areas of football. Trying to act like you women know anything about football is funny!! Now get to work on the M&G!:D

Oh my, hollywood---I hit em' pretty hard, but you have definitely let the fox loose in the hen house now....:D Quick man, post something "sensitive" like a chick-flick review or how much you love to plan weddings....:D

Old LB
11-19-2010, 12:10 PM
What is the wind like in Stephenville? Seems like it could be factor tonight in the passing game. I can't remember how the wind acts in that stadium.

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 12:10 PM

I gave up trying to plan M&G's that I wasn't attending.....men cannot seem to follow the simplest of directions!!!:doh:

Emerson1
11-19-2010, 12:15 PM
What is the wind like in Stephenville? Seems like it could be factor tonight in the passing game. I can't remember how the wind acts in that stadium.
It will affect whoever has a crappy punter. Copperas Cove ran the ball 99% of the time last week, but in the 2nd quarter they got stopped on their 30 and had to punt into the 20 mph wind, Mesquite Horn scored 5 times in that quarter I think and they were all started in Cove's territory.

The wind is gonna be going north and south so it will be going at an angle from one corner to the other.

AP Panther Fan
11-19-2010, 12:16 PM
I gave up trying to plan M&G's that I wasn't attending.....men cannot seem to follow the simplest of directions!!!:doh:

LOL...remember when they planned a lunch M&G in the DFW area at a restaurant? They all showed up, didn't know each other, didn't exchange numbers etc....so they all ate alone at the same time!

Cracks me up EVERY time I think about it!:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

bobcat1
11-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Get to work women! At least you can be productive in some areas of football. Trying to act like you women know anything about football is funny!! Now get to work on the M&G!:D Pancho?:p

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...remember when they planned a lunch M&G in the DFW area at a restaurant? They all showed up, didn't know each other, didn't exchange numbers etc....so they all ate alone at the same time!

Cracks me up EVERY time I think about it!:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

We men focus on 1 thing at a time, while you gals are multi-taskers---we need a single point of focus like a pole dancer---volunteers??? :D :D

Rocket
11-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Beef. It's what's for dinner.

Cam
11-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Safe travels everyone.....

Well, the Lions continue their quest for state,
The Bulls will show up, with plenty of hate.
We'll see if the Bridge can put up a fight,
Playoff time again, on a cold chilly night.
My guess is BW brought the tools to castrate!

RoyceTTU
11-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Cam

nice :fnypost:

ccmom
11-19-2010, 12:31 PM
We men focus on 1 thing at a time, while you gals are multi-taskers---we need a single point of focus like a pole dancer---volunteers??? :D :D Hollywood is quite the entertainer, so I hear...he uses his stage name on this board, actually. That's why I overlook his minimal football knowledge. Everyone has their strengths! :D

hollywood
11-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Hollywood is quite the entertainer, so I hear...he uses his stage name on this board, actually. That's why I overlook his minimal football knowledge. Everyone has their strengths! :D

I love to entertain! haha

Alright, hope you Bullpuppies have a great game tonight! I'll be pulling for my favorite purple and gold team from Abilene!

Good luck and hope for a hard hitting injury free game!!

hollywood
11-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Oh my, hollywood---I hit em' pretty hard, but you have definitely let the fox loose in the hen house now....:D Quick man, post something "sensitive" like a chick-flick review or how much you love to plan weddings....:D

Ouch! It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. You gotta take the Bull by the horns sometimes!

Chick-flicks... no way man.

hollywood
11-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Alright, safe travels for everyone!!! Hope to see a lot of bantering fans there tonight for some good Friday night football!!!

GO LIONS! Show who us who's elite again!

Old LB
11-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Cam

OUCH!!

KVILLE_GRAD
11-19-2010, 02:07 PM
traveling to this game to see "the beast" of 3A football.

Old LB
11-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by KVILLE_GRAD
traveling to this game to see "the beast" of 3A football.

Glad to hear it, you should make the M&G.

roos
11-19-2010, 02:13 PM
is there a webcast of tonights game?

Ranger Mom
11-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by roos
is there a webcast of tonights game?

KOXE.com

slpybear the bullfan
11-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Cam

The Bulls are heading to the 'Ville,
a venue they know quite well.
with Litter Box in tow... for the Lions to Go
in after they get beat all to hell.

Bullaholic will be quite all-right,
dancing well into the night,
because poor Rocket will eat... his delightful crow treat,
Then thankfully drop out of sight.

So load up grandpa and head out,
to a bonified kitty cat rout.
You'll be able to say... that you were there on the day,
Brownwood knocked Brownwood right out.

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 02:31 PM

LOl, Well done, slpy....:clap:

Cam
11-19-2010, 02:45 PM

There's so much untapped talent out there......:clap:

BullBoy
11-19-2010, 02:51 PM

Brownwood knocked Brownwood right out. :clap:

BullsFan
11-19-2010, 02:54 PM

LOL!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

hollywood
11-19-2010, 04:53 PM

He he he, ha ha ha... Well thtas about to come to an end. All that giggling over a poem. Hope to see some of you on the South end of the endzone for a cheerful M&G. I really would love to meet some of you. it's going to be fun for us Lions! He he he!!!

ccmom
11-19-2010, 04:58 PM
That should be a fun meet and greet. Somebody take a picture!! I am curious to see if Bullaholic is as stuffy as he is in the movie! ;)

Bullaholic
11-19-2010, 05:00 PM
That should be a fun meet and greet. Somebody take a picture!! I am curious to see if Bullaholic is as stuffy as he is in the movie! ;)

LOL--If you only knew me better, ccmom---especially in my (cough,cough) "younger days....:D

Looking4number8
11-19-2010, 05:03 PM

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/117421.gif
Here's to hoping your team is better than your poetry

garciap77
11-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Go Lions!!!:clap: :clap:

91 lion
11-19-2010, 06:03 PM
I can hear it now..........

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

It'll come to ya!!:cool: :cool:

:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

NateDawg39
11-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Go Bulls!! Make Wise County proud!!

However....if you do in fact get beat, I will smile just as much as I would if you win :D

Emerson1
11-19-2010, 08:01 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/imagebpv.jpg/

Looking4number8
11-20-2010, 01:16 AM
I bet so too. Looking forward to a real football game.

Brownwood 61
Bridgeport 31
(I think they will break a couple of big ones on us but cant completely stop our O)

what did I miss here????????????? Nothing, I was dead on! Hope my lottery picks tonight are this good!

Bosqueville
11-20-2010, 01:45 AM
what did I miss here????????????? Nothing, I was dead on! Hope my lottery picks tonight are this good!

You are the man! Great job Lions! Next!

Looking4number8
11-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
You are the man! Great job Lions! Next!

missed you at the meet and greet?

Tin Cup
11-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Hey looking, why are you predicting us to miss extra points :mad:

Bosqueville
11-20-2010, 09:29 AM
missed you at the meet and greet?

I was too busy getting in my 11 year olds face for being rude to his mom about wanting to play in the end zone!! Oh to be 11 again...

Louie13
11-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by 91 lion
I can hear it now..........

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

Brown-Wood!

It'll come to ya!!:cool: :cool:

:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

All I can think of is if Shipley's last name was Wood, then it would come to me. Maybe too late of a night.:)

Eagle 1
11-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Wow...30 pages.
I'm not going to waste my time reading all that, so I will just say.
Brownwood will finally get tested this week, but will still win by 28 points.

BM, I wouldn't worry about Rocket, his mouth will write a check his butt can't cash someday. ;)

Ok, 30 points. :)

Eagle 1
11-20-2010, 05:24 PM
nm

Looking4number8
11-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Ok, 30 points. :)

Dude, I hate to one up you but I will continue to post my pre-game prediction.... For once I was dead on!

I bet so too. Looking forward to a real football game.

Brownwood 61
Bridgeport 31
(I think they will break a couple of big ones on us but cant completely stop our O)

ccmom
11-20-2010, 06:58 PM
All I can think of is if Shipley's last name was Wood, then it would come to me. Maybe too late of a night.:) :doh: Ok I'm gonna go ahead and ask...what the heck does that post mean???:confused:

Bullaholic
11-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Here's the M&G pic from the game:
Everyone will need to make a post indicating their positions in the picture for tagging:

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/2010 BP vs BW M&G.jpg

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Here's the M&G pic from the game:
Everyone will need to make a post indicating their positions in the picture for tagging:

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/2010 BP vs BW M&G.jpg
Dang! Couldn't you have got Rocket to stand in front of someone other than Kyle? :D