LGPOP
11-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Navasota - 6 Sealy 0

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Navasota 13, Sealy 7. 8:47 2nd

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Navasota 13, Sealy 10. Three field goals and two TDs in this game so far. Stiill time left in the second, Rattlers fixing to get the kickoff.

So far, Jowan Davis has been the star. He has had several long runs after breaking the first tackle attempt by the Rattlers. He has 120 yards rushing so far, with three carries over 22 yards.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Navasota 20, Sealy 10 1:16 2nd Q.

Ian Day with 130 in the air, 2 TDs. No idea who is catching the ball because everybody is just "receiver" to the Sealy play by plays guys. The Navasota feed from KWBC is corrupted badly and unintelligible. I wish they would fix it at the half........HINT HINT......:doh:

HEMOTOXIC
11-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Navasota 20, Sealy 10 1:16 2nd Q.

Ian Day with 130 in the air, 2 TDs. No idea who is catching the ball because everybody is just "receiver" to the Sealy play by plays guys. The Navasota feed from KWBC is corrupted badly and unintelligible. I wish they would fix it at the half........HINT HINT......:doh:

Alfonse Taylor caught the td..

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 09:57 PM
At the half, Navasota 20, Sealy 10.

Passing:
Day (NAV): 9/14 - 145 - 2 TDs
Barrett (SEA): 3/7 - 12

Rushing:
Davis (SEA): 14-119, TD
Barrett (SEA): 7-25
Day (NAV): 7-27
Burrell (NAV): 3-0

So far, both teams are completely one dimensional. Day has passed and passed some more, with two good back to back runs mixed in that make the majority of Navasota's yardage on 10 carries. Sealy's Davis is explosive, and has been their featured weapon. The difference in the game has been two lost fumbles by Sealy and a 12 yard Davis TD called back by a WR hold. Cesear Barron has kicked a 22 yarder and a 48 yarder, and Victor Luna has kicked a 29 yarder. If I get the stats from our guys, I will be able to tell you who caught the TD passes for the Rattlers.

bigYoe
11-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Come on Rattlers go ahead and put it away in the second half.

IHStangFan
11-12-2010, 10:03 PM
GO RATTLERS!!!! :clap:

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:11 PM
I was listening to the Navasota feed, so after hearing the stats, the first TD was a 32 yard Kesnick Jones run. Revised first half stats for Navasota:

Day: 8/13 - 113 - 1 TD
Jones: 1 rush, 32 yds TD
Taylor: 4 rec, 52 yds TD
Creeks: 1 rec, 29 yds

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Navasota 20, Sealy 17 end of 3rd. Barrett runs in from 2 as time expires. They had a 25 yard drive after a big punt return.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Travis Pierce with three big 20+ runs, including a 21 yard TD. PAT is blocked.

Navasota 26, Sealy 17. 9:00 to go.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Back to back sacks by Dylon Arrington! Navasota with the ball again at their 47.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Navasota eats some clock. 4:56 to go, punt killed at the 4. Tiger ball 96 yards away from a score.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Sealy going for it 4th and 6 from their own 9. 3:25 to go.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Pass incomplete!!!!! 3:21 to go, Rattler ball at the Sealy 9.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Navasota 3rd and Goal at the Sealy 1/2 yard line. Timeout Sealy, 2:25 4th

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 10:54 PM
TD Burrell!!! XP good, 2:28 to go!

Navasota 33, Sealy 17.

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Ian Day takes a knee after Barrett's pass goes incomplete on 4th and 11!

Navasota wins, 33-17!!!!

Come on Huffman-Hargrave!!!

duckhunter
11-12-2010, 11:09 PM
like ive said all year. sealy is/was overrated...

navscanmaster
11-12-2010, 11:16 PM
NAVASOTA
Day 11/18 150 yards, 1 TD; 11-44 rushing
Pierce 8-92 rushing, 1 TD
Jones 2-38 rushing, 1 TD
Burrell 7-14 rushing, 1 TD
Arrington, 3 sacks

Totals: 188 rushing, 150 passing, 338 Total

SEALY
Barrett 13/24 63 yards; 12-36 rushing, 1 TD
J. Davis 22-156 rushing, 1 TD; 3 rec (-8) yards
K. Brown 5-36 receiving

Only 48 yards rushing in the second half. Go Rattler D!!!

Totals: 202 rushing, 63 passing, 265 Total.

GO RATTLERS!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D

HEMOTOXIC
11-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Way to go SNAKES!

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Navasota vs Huffman

Friday November 19 @ 730 p
Tully Stadium

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 12:50 AM

edited by 44inarow..

seriously.. :hand:

Hornet Mom 2
11-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Congrats Navasota! Keep D23 alive!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-13-2010, 12:59 AM
we didn't get it done, simple as that. You can't go into a playoff game against a team like Navasota and not exicute to perfection.... maybe our team thought they were going to roll over the rats idk but if they did it sure hurt em. We just did not get it done... can't say much more... gotta do the little things and in this point of the season you need big plays from your big time players... sealy will lean eventually how to play in the playoffs again.. takes heart aswell as tallent.... we will be back.. with that said, congrats Navasota!! go get em, nothin takin away from yall in this game, good win...

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Ok what's the point of being part of this message board if im going to be cut off of my post

radioman
11-13-2010, 01:37 AM
navscanmaster,

I apologize for the broadcast problems we had in the first half. Not really sure what the deal was.

I was told that it was better in the second half, and I hope that was correct.

Thanks for listening.

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 01:40 AM
I only donated 40 bucks to be apart of this I guess that don't matter im a piece of s@$% I guess
Im nobody

Saggy Aggie
11-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Gobblers11B
I only donated 40 bucks to be apart of this I guess that don't matter im a piece of s@$% I guess
Im nobody Exactly, so shut up.

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Exactly, so shut up.
Oh you didn't donate s@#%

wimbo_pro
11-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Ummmm....dont know for sure whats going on with these guys and the donating thing...but I wanted to go ahead and say that Sealy is more talented than a first round exit...unless Navasota is the real deal. So, Navasota has gotta be the real deal!!!

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Exactly, so shut up. im saggy aggie I didnt donate nothing to anything because. Im cheap and only care about myself

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 02:17 AM
44 is taking a great win from the snakes they crushed sealy

Gobblers11B
11-13-2010, 05:32 AM
Sealy played bad teams playoffs came they playedva good team and got crushed

hookandladder
11-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Ummmm....dont know for sure whats going on with these guys and the donating thing...but I wanted to go ahead and say that Sealy is more talented than a first round exit...unless Navasota is the real deal. So, Navasota has gotta be the real deal!!!

Navasota has gotten better and better each week since District started, after crushing Giddings you had to think they could beat Sealy. Navasota has many weapons and Day is the key, can beat you with his feet and arm. Most likely D-23 MVP, they will be hard to beat. On that bandwagon, Congrats to the Rattlers.

Watcher
11-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey Hemotoxic, I just got through eating my crow. It's not bad with coffee and toast. Congrats to the rattlers, they must really be impressive beating a strong Sealy team the way they did. Good luck with the State run. Would like to see them represent region III.

navscanmaster
11-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Not sure what you said that was edited, gobblers11B, but it must have been against the rules. Donating members are what keeps this site running, but there are rules that must be followed since kids and families of the kids that play get on here all over the state. Keep it clean please.:)

navscanmaster
11-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Watcher
Hey Hemotoxic, I just got through eating my crow. It's not bad with coffee and toast. Congrats to the rattlers, they must really be impressive beating a strong Sealy team the way they did. Good luck with the State run. Would like to see them represent region III.

It is exactly what we were saying this week: the defense is legit, and has been improving the last three seasons. They had trouble with Jowan Davis. They made adjustments. They had no more trouble with Jowan Davis afterwards. Is he really only a sophomore? Is he better than Dexter Downey was as a sophomore? He had several long, tackle breaking runs in the first half. I see him having a bright future, no doubt.

Watcher
11-13-2010, 09:58 AM
HeyHemotoxic, just got through eating my crow this morning. It's not bad with coffee and toast. Congrats to the Rattlers they are impressive beating a strong Sealy team the way they did. Good luck with the State run. Would like to see the Rattlers represent region III.

Caldwell_Raider
11-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Congrats Rattlers, I'm pulling for you guys to go very deep! Hopefully win it all after the big hump you guys got over tonight!

Again Congrats!, and stay focused!

:clap:

hookandladder
11-13-2010, 10:42 AM
It is exactly what we were saying this week: the defense is legit, and has been improving the last three seasons. They had trouble with Jowan Davis. They made adjustments. They had no more trouble with Jowan Davis afterwards. Is he really only a sophomore? Is he better than Dexter Downey was as a sophomore? He had several long, tackle breaking runs in the first half. I see him having a bright future, no doubt.

Davis is sophmore , he started last year on Varsity as well. There WR ( Seals-Jones) is also a sophmore, wait til you see Jones play Basketball. Unreal , Both started last year as freshmen and Jones was the stud on the Basketball team last year.

YTBulldogs
11-13-2010, 10:42 AM
All I can say is: WOW.

Yoe_09
11-13-2010, 10:50 AM
I knew Navasota had a better team than last year when I saw them earlier this year against Cameron. Looking forward to a deep run.

navscanmaster
11-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Remembering what the Sealy play by play guys were saying in the first half:

"You know, Ian Day has been our best defensive player out there. The Tiger safeties are not matching up with Rattler receivers, and they have a few steps on us every play. Day is just not putting the ball where it needs to be. If he does, we are down 27-7 already."

Day settled down a bit, but the Tigers adjusted their secondary play to take away the deep patterns. That is when the running game picked back up. I saw that Huffman has given up some yards and points this year. They had better be ready. Sealy had a good defense.

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Davis is awesome and so was #4, who I was told was also a sophomore. Sealy played well enough to win, however, the secondary was suspect. As NAVSCANMASTER said, Day missed his receivers on many occasions. Had he not, we probably would have gone up by more early.

As far as the Rattlers defense goes, they made great half time adjustments and Sealy was forced to throw the ball. Finally we were able to get to the QB.

I was really impressed with Waller ISD Stadium. What a nice setting!

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Watcher
HeyHemotoxic, just got through eating my crow this morning. It's not bad with coffee and toast. Congrats to the Rattlers they are impressive beating a strong Sealy team the way they did. Good luck with the State run. Would like to see the Rattlers represent region III.

Hey, you were just going with who you thought would win. No crow eating! Lol.

Many hadn't seen Navasota. But, as I've been saying, they are good. Good enough to win region 3, IDK, but I know when they step on the field they will come to play.

44INAROW
11-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Congrats on the win Rattlers......... :clap: :clap:

Wish some Tiger fans would chime in with their thoughts of the game.

HEMOTOXIC
11-13-2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.brazossports.com/football/Navasota-gets-past-Sealy

TexState86
11-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Wish some Tiger fans would chime in with their thoughts of the game.

The OC for Sealy and UT must be twins. Too much waste of talent going east and west instead of north and south.

With that said I sure am not taking anything away from Navasota. Great team and well coached. They all should get Player of the WEEK! Great Job Rattlers, go deep.

pirate4state
11-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Wish some Tiger fans would chime in with their thoughts of the game. I'm sure they will once the sting wears off.

Congrats to the Rattlers and great season Tigers. Lots to look forward to next year.

This was another match up you wish would have been in a later round.

teetle did chime in HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108686&perpage=40&pagenumber=3)

OldBison75
11-13-2010, 04:31 PM
As a Rattler fan, let me give you my take on this game:

In the first half, Sealy chose to go primarily with the running game and Davis pretty much was getting 5 or more yards per carry every time he touched the ball. When Sealy passed, they used the wide receiver screens and bubble screens that were well defended. They also had the opening kickoff fumble that really started them in a hole. The Sealy defense played very well in the fist half, considering that they were often left in bad field position, they kept the Tigers in the game with strong running defense and were helped by some really poor passes by Day.

In the second half, it appeared that Sealy decided to feature the passing game a little more, but still used only the short routes and abandoned Davis for the most part. When Davis did run, he was being bottled up by the Rattler front seven most of the time. Sealy did not try to stretch the field until the fourth quarter and by that time they were behind by nine. The Navasota defense had been playing well and by that time were full of momentum and put thier ears back and really began to pressure the QB and used thier spped to control the line of scrimage. The Navasota offense in the second half wa able to make a few adjustments and get the running game going behind Travis Pierce, a kid that had about two carries all year before this game. It was his style of running and speed that made the difference and Sealy seemed not to find an answer to contain him. That running opened the passing lanes for the Rattlers and they were able to move the ball down the field with runs and short passes and eat up time. I don't know if the Navasota boys were just tough to bring down or if Sealy had a really poor tackling night, but there were alot of yards given up after contact in the second half.

I will say that I do not believe that this was Sealy's best performance of the year and I know that the Rattlers made several uncharacteristic mistakes that might have cost them big if Sealy was on thier game. Personnel wise, I still believe that these two teams match-up very well. If they played again next Friday, the score could be easily reversed. However, at this time of the year, you have to find a way to win and the Rattlers found the formula that worked.

zebrablue2
11-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Congrats to the RATTLERS!!!

TexState86
11-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Sealy played bad teams playoffs came they playedva good team and got crushed

5 of six teams played in pre district make the playoffs and three advance after first round. Sealy got crushed? A great game and a damn good team won. Navasota is very sound team and well coached. Sealy had to do some things in the end that the score does not represent.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your stupid the to open it and remove all doubt!!!

Quit being an embarassment to Gobbler nation!!!

OldBison75
11-14-2010, 10:13 PM
You are correct, Sealy played as tough a schedule as just about anyone and won all but one before this game. And, they damned near won that one against a damned good Wimberley team.

Sealy could have just as easily won this game too, but it was not meant to be. They were not outmanned, and certainly not crushed. The Rattlers game plan was executed to perfection for the most part and that was the result of good coaching. Sealy missed some opportunities and had some miscues that gave momentum a big turn to the Rattlers and they capitalized on them. Plus, the Rattler kicker made a long field goal that in most cases would have been a punt and stop instead of three points. That seemed to cause the Sealy team to hiccup a little and it took a little for them to recover.

Anybody that says Sealy was overrated and not that good does not know high school football very well. They have all the tools to win a state championship this year, but I think that they did not expect the Rattlers to be as good as they were.

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Sealy played bad teams playoffs came they playedva good team and got crushed Is that even english!!!??? I can't tell. Who is this doof anyway. (sorry mods--could not let this goof slide).....oops!! I did it again. Anyway, this is probably some Cuero hater trying to give Gobbler nation a bad name!:D

'Necks 2013-14
11-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Not sure what you said that was edited, gobblers11B, but it must have been against the rules. Donating members are what keeps this site running, but there are rules that must be followed since kids and families of the kids that play get on here all over the state. Keep it clean please.:) Exactly! Just because you donate doesn't mean you can break the rules...something 11B didn't quite absorb yet. Maybe he will in his 8th grade year.:thinking:

TexState86
11-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by 'Necks 2013-14
Is that even english!!!??? I can't tell. Who is this doof anyway. (sorry mods--could not let this goof slide).....oops!! I did it again. Anyway, this is probably some Cuero hater trying to give Gobbler nation a bad name!:D

Go Gobbler Nation!!! No way did I ever think he/she was apart of it. Gobbler Nation is a class ACT, always.

hookandladder
11-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Two solid teams meeting in the first round, this is why I hate having 2 divisions. Why can't football follow the same format as other sport's, 1 State Champion. I understand about the #'s game but that is the way it is in the real world. Take 3 or even 4 teams and let them get after it, UIL needs to stop trying to make everyone little Johnnie happy. Just my 2 cents.

buff4ever
11-15-2010, 10:40 AM
I think I sorta called this one. Navasota is a good bunch and a good coaching staff as well.

Red Bull
11-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Hey Teetle, I thought Jimmie had something for Navasota. It looks like Fedora had something for Sealy.

Big win for the Rattlers. Good luck the rest of they way.

FbCoachB40
11-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Red Bull
Hey Teetle, I thought Jimmie had something for Navasota. It looks like Fedora had something for Sealy.

Nope, not this time...I guess Jimmie just has something for Bellville, huh?

buff4ever
11-15-2010, 02:34 PM

I almost said the same thing, but I have gotten so tired of JIMMIE HAVING SOMEHING FOR EVERYONE, I couldn't do it.

Luv My Tigers
11-15-2010, 11:06 PM
As a Sealy Tiger fan, I hope Teetle has retired!

Red Bull
11-16-2010, 08:12 AM
Hey FB Coach 40,

Have Jimmie list that on his resume' that he beat Bellville 3 times in a row. All I hear is that he is leaving so maybe that will help him get a new job.

teetle
11-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Congradulations to thes Rattlers, Jimmie dints haves anythings for them. Fedora hads something for him. Bellvilles yalls wims one game and yous thinks yous something. Yous bees quick to jumps on thes band wagon. Wells , Bellville and Giddings hopes that Jimmie be leavings. He owned them. Good lucks to Jimmie in what evers he be doing.:D :weeping: :weeping: :D

buff4ever
11-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by teetle
Congradulations to thes Rattlers, Jimmie dints haves anythings for them. Fedora hads something for him. Bellvilles yalls wims one game and yous thinks yous something. Yous bees quick to jumps on thes band wagon. Wells , Bellville and Giddings hopes that Jimmie be leavings. He owned them. Good lucks to Jimmie in what evers he be doing.:D :weeping: :weeping: :D

I don't think he owned Giddings. I believe he got beat by Giddings 2 times and beat us what once or twice. Not owning. Let me know if I am wrong here, but I don't think so.

pirate4state
11-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey FB Coach 40,

Have Jimmie list that on his resume' that he beat Bellville 3 times in a row. All I hear is that he is leaving so maybe that will help him get a new job.

HA! HA! HA!

Man, yall sure have a thing for Jimmie! I'm sure if Mitchell wants to move on, he'll have no trouble finding another job. Love him or hate him, the man can coach.

Red Bull
11-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Hey Pirate,

I have no issues with Jimmie. The times I have met him I have been impressed and I think he is a great coach. I just wanted to see what Teetle had to say since every week he goes on with his "Jimmie has something..." rant.

teetle
11-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Bull, I needs a little waters to washes this crow downs. :D :weeping: :weeping: :D

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-16-2010, 03:20 PM
knowing coach Mitchell as well as I do, I say that he is the best coach I have ever had the opportunity of being around. The man knows football, hands down. But most of all, he knows how to run a program. Lots of coaches know football but lack on the things off the field or the off-season.. Not coach Mitchell, he runs everything like no other coach. The man is a GREAT coach and he sure knows how to put together a program. Every kid I've talked to about him has nothing but the greatest comments about him. I hope he stays in Sealy but if not, he will be great wherever he goes because the man is the best.

hookandladder
11-16-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
knowing coach Mitchell as well as I do, I say that he is the best coach I have ever had the opportunity of being around. The man knows football, hands down. But most of all, he knows how to run a program. Lots of coaches know football but lack on the things off the field or the off-season.. Not coach Mitchell, he runs everything like no other coach. The man is a GREAT coach and he sure knows how to put together a program. Every kid I've talked to about him has nothing but the greatest comments about him. I hope he stays in Sealy but if not, he will be great wherever he goes because the man is the best.

I have been impressed with his coaching since he arrive in Sealy as well, how is he as the AD. Does he support all sports girls and boys, does he work well with the offseason as far as baseball players. That seems to be a major problem for most AD's/HC at the smaller schools, just curious.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
11-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I have been impressed with his coaching since he arrive in Sealy as well, how is he as the AD. Does he support all sports girls and boys, does he work well with the offseason as far as baseball players. That seems to be a major problem for most AD's/HC at the smaller schools, just curious.

He does work well with the girls as well with other sports, as the AD you will see him at many of all types of events from girls basketball to baseball. He enjoys the schools sports as a whole but with out a doubt puts most of his priorities on football as he should, after all he is the head football coach and it is sealy, and we love him

Red Bull
11-18-2010, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
[BAnybody that says Sealy was overrated and not that good does not know high school football very well. They have all the tools to win a state championship this year, but I think that they did not expect the Rattlers to be as good as they were. [/B]

"They did not expect the Rattlers to be as good as they were" ??? Really. Didn't they scrimmage each other in preseason to pretty much a draw? From what I heard the Sealy coaches were very well aware of how good Navasota was and maybe the players didn't believe it. But I think the coaches sure did.

In my opinion Navasota and Sealy are very similar when it comes to talent and coaching. Navasota just played a lot better last Friday night. They appeared to want it more. They could have put the game away early, but settled for two FG's The game could have gotten out of control early had they got TD's instead of FG's.

I think the Rattlers will go far if they give that same effort down the road.

Falcongrad&Dad
11-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by teetle
noticed that you didn't include Royal in that statement...must be because it took his pocket book to beat us not the Tigers! good night teetle...sweet dreams

pirate4state
11-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Falcongrad&Dad
noticed that you didn't include Royal in that statement...must be because it took his pocket book to beat us not the Tigers! good night teetle...sweet dreams :rolleyes: :bigcry: I hope WOS puts a beat down on yall :wave:

Falcongrad&Dad
11-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:rolleyes: :bigcry: I hope WOS puts a beat down on yall :wave:
That's okay...we are not in unfamiliar territory and we can handle it. We will find out tomorrow night.

HEMOTOXIC
11-18-2010, 12:32 PM
"They did not expect the Rattlers to be as good as they were" ??? Really. Didn't they scrimmage each other in preseason to pretty much a draw? From what I heard the Sealy coaches were very well aware of how good Navasota was and maybe the players didn't believe it. But I think the coaches sure did.

In my opinion Navasota and Sealy are very similar when it comes to talent and coaching. Navasota just played a lot better last Friday night. They appeared to want it more. They could have put the game away early, but settled for two FG's The game could have gotten out of control early had they got TD's instead of FG's.

I think the Rattlers will go far if they give that same effort down the road.

I actually agree with you on your post.

I think the state, seeing that the Rattlers had 2 losses, didn't think that the Rattlers were as good as the folks in Navasota had been saying. I mean, we have only been to the Quarterfinals the last three seasons, LOL. I think we recongonize talent when we see it. Anyways, we have to keep winning and prove that we are as good as advertised on the field.

GO SNAKES!

Luv My Tigers
11-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
He does work well with the girls as well with other sports, as the AD you will see him at many of all types of events from girls basketball to baseball. He enjoys the schools sports as a whole but with out a doubt puts most of his priorities on football as he should, after all he is the head football coach and it is sealy, and we love him

You might be Black & Gold, but you have some brown on your nose! lol!!