Thanks

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Bridgeport 20
West 6

Louie13
11-12-2010, 09:26 PM
found the radio nstation link:

http://lightningstream.surfernetwork.com/Media/player/view/kyqx_sl4.asp?call=kyqx&title=KYQX

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Bridgeport 29
West 6
Half

Louie13
11-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Halftme and they are talking about the 88-24 Brownwood game last night and speculating about why that happened. Mentioned some pushing and shoving. Funny. Guess they don't read Downlow.

They also said the game next week would be in Mineral Wells. Stephenville is what was posted earlier today.

It's too weird to listen to radio and it not be Dallas Huston.

Louie13
11-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Radio announcers are now speculating that BP is running up the score to show Brownwood that they can put points on the Board too!! WOOHOO:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 10:29 PM
LOL I'm listening to these guys. They have no clue why we did that last night and Bridgeport could score 1039 points and Brownwood wouldn't get the message.

Comical

BullsFan
11-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Oh please. Bridgeport isn't sending any "messages". They're just playing the game. The last score was ona pooch kick that ended up as an unintentional onside kick. Third isn't over and the starters have already been pulled. Give us some credit, please.

95mustang
11-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Oh please. Bridgeport isn't sending any "messages". They're just playing the game. The last score was ona pooch kick that ended up as an unintentional onside kick. Third isn't over and the starters have already been pulled. Give us some credit, please.

According to your radio play by play guys, your showing Brownwood that y'all can put up points also.

Louie13
11-12-2010, 10:38 PM

Yes Im sure BullsFan, But your radio announcers are SO CLUELESS. At least they are funny and don't even know it.

:D

BullsFan
11-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
Yes Im sure BullsFan, But your radio announcers are SO CLUELESS. At least they are funny and don't even know it.

:D

Are they our announcers? We don't even have a radio station....

Louie13
11-12-2010, 10:50 PM
From radio station KYQX
Parker County

Louie13
11-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Maybe these guys are just car salesmen doing a little Moonlighting. I heard them say they announced some game last night.!!

BullsFan
11-12-2010, 11:04 PM
If they are from Parker county they are definitely not our guys. I don't even think we can pick that station up, although it's been a few years since I listened to FM. Maybe they're the ones thinking about Brownwood. We get to celebrate tonight before we have to do that....;) :D

slpybear the bullfan
11-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Lol, not our play by play guys but have fun with that...

trojan37
11-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Contests Bridgeport on the win tonight. Although it was lopsided it was a good clean game. Good luck next week against you know who.

Bullaholic
11-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by trojan37
Contests Bridgeport on the win tonight. Although it was lopsided it was a good clean game. Good luck next week against you know who.

Thanks, trojan---it was a good clean game and the Bulls were clicking pretty well tonight. Best of Luck to the West Trojans.

BullBoy
11-13-2010, 12:51 AM
it sure was windy and cold out there.:D so where's the game against those pesky alley cats next week? i heard stephenville but mineral wells also, which is it?:D

trojan37
11-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Contests Bridgeport on the win tonight. Although it was lopsided it was a good clean game. Good luck next week against you know who. I meant congrats, not contests. Damn IPhone.

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 02:04 AM

Thanks, trojan. It wasn't as lopsided as it seems, as there were some crazy stuff going on out there. (like the accidental onside, which surprised the Bport fans almost as much as the Bulls on the field...lol) And dang, it was reeeeally cold and windy out there!!

Next week we'll be in Stephenville at 7:30. Maybe the other bus will get lost...? LOL

bwdlionfan
11-13-2010, 03:21 AM

Next week we'll be in Stephenville at 7:30. Maybe the other bus will get lost...? LOL

Probably not... we've been there a few times... unfortunately I can't make it this time :mad:

BullsFan
11-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Probably not... we've been there a few times... unfortunately I can't make it this time :mad:

I am genuinely sorry to hear that. Playoff games are such a special event, and Brownwood is having a magical year. Hope you can at least find a webcast or radio coverage.