PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood DOWNLOW

runtowin
11-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Might as well rename this whole forum!

DDBooger
11-12-2010, 12:11 PM
In their defense, most weren't started by them.

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 12:11 PM
It's Brownwood football.

Let's talk about it :D

Pendragon13
11-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Don't worry, this might be a one and done type of year for them. I hear the Wylie Freshmen and JV both took care of their respective Brownwood teams.;)

Gobbler Fan
11-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Pretty amazing how they all pop up when they have a decent team ...where oh where were all the Lion backers when they struggled the first few years in 3a ?*cough cough bandwagon cough cough* just saying ;)

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
We've been here and we won't be going away. For this, I apologize in advance :D

BwdLions
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Don't worry, this might be a one and done type of year for them. I hear the Wylie Freshmen and JV both took care of their respective Brownwood teams.;)

That's okay. We'll take it. However, just because this team is led by an incredible group of seniors, don't think we won't be competitive next year.

Rocket
11-12-2010, 12:36 PM
We've dominated this board since we dropped. Struggled? Lol we were 10-3 last year.

Gobbler Fan
11-12-2010, 12:39 PM
in no way does talking out your .... make one more dominant

lol j/k ;)

Ranger Mom
11-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
In their defense, most weren't started by them.

Out of the 11 Brownwood threads on the first page right now.....9 of them were started by a poster from another town.

Trashman
11-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Out of the 11 Brownwood threads on the first page right now.....9 of them were started by a poster from another town. :1popcorn:

BwdLion73
11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Out of the 11 Brownwood threads on the first page right now.....9 of them were started by a poster from another town.

Yeah..what she said...and all that. :p :) :)

BwdLion73
11-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Make that 10, Cuero just started another Brownwood thread.:D

RoyceTTU
11-12-2010, 01:25 PM

Yep, and I can't remember where I said what, so I gave up and decided to try to work.

Pendragon13
11-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
That's okay. We'll take it. However, just because this team is led by an incredible group of seniors, don't think we won't be competitive next year. That was the thinking at Wylie for this year.:doh: We even had the hero from the semi-final game against Lovejoy coming back for this year..

Super_R
11-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
We've been here and we won't be going away. For this, I apologize in advance :D

Those 1st few years down from 4A i do believe you gals were 3-7...and it might have been repeated the next year.

Bosqueville
11-12-2010, 01:59 PM
That was the thinking at Wylie for this year.:doh: We even had the hero from the semi-final game against Lovejoy coming back for this year..

And here you are in the second round of the playoffs!

bobcat1
11-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
We've dominated this board since we dropped. Struggled? Lol we were 10-3 last year. And 3-7 the year before.

BEAST
11-12-2010, 02:07 PM
First year 3-7.
Second year 10-3 (tons of injuries)
This year 11-0 5 more to go.

BEAST

Pendragon13
11-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
And here you are in the second round of the playoffs! Oh I have no doubt BW will be back and competitive next year...it's just that the team they have now only comes around once or twice in a generation. They blew us out this year, but last year we thrashed basically the same team minus their QB who was hurt. It only takes a few players to make a world of difference..;)

runtowin
11-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Yep, and I can't remember where I said what, so I gave up and decided to try to work.

Ah ha! So all we have to do is to create more Bwood threads and the lion followers will get frustrated and leave and we can have our forum back!

Ranger Mom
11-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by runtowin
Ah ha! So all we have to do is to create more Bwood threads and the lion followers will get frustrated and leave and we can have our forum back!

LOL!! The majority of Brownwood posters have been here longer than you!!:p

BwdLion_80
11-12-2010, 02:50 PM

"Our forum back"??? The last time I checked it was not in any way your forum at all. By the looks of it you are not even a donating member! If you don't like the way it is you can always start your own forum. You could call it.... Well never mind you get the idea. Or better yet, don't read anything about Brownwood!

runtowin
11-12-2010, 02:54 PM
new screen name a couple years back. Been here since 02

Ranger Mom
11-12-2010, 03:05 PM
new screen name a couple years back. Been here since 02

Hmmmm!!:thinking: :thinking:

Now you have my curiosity aroused.....you have GOTTA send me a PM!!!!

Inmateboss
11-12-2010, 03:27 PM

Just because Brownwood is a great team with amazing talent and is going to win the whole Kitten Kaboodle this year, is no reason for us to watch that old Band wagon roll by. I'm hollering for Brownwood !!!!! There are other teams out there I like real well and if they can beat them, Great!! But too many kids on our team call guys on Brownwoods team FRIEND, and respect them as a team! I'm hanging with The Wood!!!

Ranger Mom
11-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Just because Brownwood is a great team with amazing talent and is going to win the whole Kitten Kaboodle this year, is no reason for us to watch that old Band wagon roll by. I'm hollering for Brownwood !!!!! There are other teams out there I like real well and if they can beat them, Great!! But too many kids on our team call guys on Brownwoods team FRIEND, and respect them as a team! I'm hanging with The Wood!!!

Believe me.....I will be on the bandwagon of whatever Region I team is there in the end!!

BEAST
11-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss

Welcome aboard. I now there are A LOT of Wylie/Brownwood players that are buddies.

BEAST

JJWalker
11-12-2010, 04:02 PM
We've dominated this board since we dropped. Struggled? Lol we were 10-3 last year.
That may be good by Brownwood standards, but not even close to Celina standards.

So, I guess we now know which is the better program. :eek:

sweetwater07
11-12-2010, 04:02 PM

lets hope, i was always tired of hearing about Wylie back when i was in high school...with case keenum and gary edwards......but now, i'd love to hear about wylie, compared to all the b-wood threads........RIDICULOUS

BEAST
11-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
lets hope, i was always tired of hearing about Wylie back when i was in high school...with case keenum and gary edwards......but now, i'd love to hear about wylie, compared to all the b-wood threads........RIDICULOUS

And we dont start very many of the threads. Thats EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS!!

BEAST

sweetwater07
11-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
And we dont start very many of the threads. Thats EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS!!

BEAST

yup, yall should just go back to 4A. I'm over your town....lol

GR Tiger_14
11-13-2010, 03:34 AM
Brownwood is a community completley full of homosexuals:)

IHStangFan
11-13-2010, 03:39 AM
We've dominated this board since we dropped. Struggled? Lol we were 10-3 last year. how bout the year before that? Still got a lot of football to play. The best part of this is...each time you open your trap and diarrhea out of your mouth....it's just cannon fodder and will make a Brownwood exit in the playoffs that much sweeter. If BW loses...get ready to eat crow every year for at LEAST the next 5. Keep singin parrot...keep singin. :thumbsup:

cowboyandchrist
11-13-2010, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
"Our forum back"??? The last time I checked it was not in any way your forum at all. By the looks of it you are not even a donating member! If you don't like the way it is you can always start your own forum. You could call it.... Well never mind you get the idea. Or better yet, don't read anything about Brownwood!
I love the Brownwood posters, heck you can't blame them. How often do you get a team like they have this year. The sad thing is Carthage is coming. Brownwood hung 88 points on a team last night. Right or wrong it was still 88 points. If the cheap shots kept coming, can't blame them for running up the score. Now a reminder for Brownwood faithful, Carthage Defense allowed minus 23 yards of offense to Pleasant Grove in the first half. Carthage had 500 yards of offense in the first half. Hunter Holland 8 carrys for 200 yards for 1 and 1/2 quarters. No starters in with 2 minutes left in the first half. The beast from the East is coming. Speed has no forgivness.

BwdLion_80
11-13-2010, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by GR Tiger_14
Brownwood is a community completley full of homosexuals:)

Yep! They are all transplants from Glen Rose!!!!!:p :p :p