PDA

View Full Version : Billyfred, Bobcat1 and you other Celina folks

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Can you PLEASE make sure none of the farmers in your area are doing a rain dance today. If they need the rain, please instruct them to start dancing tomorrow morning instead.

icu812
11-12-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm sure LE is hoping for a gully washer tonight :)

BILLYFRED0000
11-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by icu812
I'm sure LE is hoping for a gully washer tonight :)

It will rain but G it may not be too bad if the latest models are accurate. The rain will ease off during the game but it will be windy out of the north more than likely with the temps dropping.

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
It will rain but G it may not be too bad if the latest models are accurate. The rain will ease off during the game but it will be windy out of the north more than likely with the temps dropping.
Dang it and I only brought a light pull over with me today! :mad: I might require a flask and a bottle of wild turkey. Ha

Bruce
11-12-2010, 11:28 AM
G,if you make it up to Denton way tonight, I will see about getting you a ticket for the game.Let me know.I do not know if your broadcasting a game else were. Thanks!

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Bruce
G,if you make it up to Denton way tonight, I will see about getting you a ticket for the game.Let me know.I do not know if your broadcasting a game else were. Thanks!
Bruce on the Roof!!! Ill be at Denton tonight! I went off and left my Celina cap at home though :(

waterboy
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Bruce on the Roof!!! Ill be at Denton tonight! I went off and left my Celina cap at home though :(
Is that a hint, G? You are so subtle......:D

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Is that a hint, G? You are so subtle......:D
Haha, no, I really did leave my Celina hat at home. But..... since you mentioned it. heheheh. Oh yeah, left my Celina T-Shirt at home too!

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 11:59 AM
BTW, I really do have a Celina cap, I bought it at the BBQ scrimmage this year.

BILLYFRED0000
11-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Hey G it looks like the wind is not going to get completely shifted till after the game. 2100 temps should be in the low 50s but there will be a wind chill. better bring that flask.

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey G it looks like the wind is not going to get completely shifted till after the game. 2100 temps should be in the low 50s but there will be a wind chill. better bring that flask.
Think I might have to do that BillyFred!!!!! You guys home or visitors?

Bruce
11-12-2010, 12:52 PM
G, Celina Bobcats will be the home team,seating on west side.There will be a $3 charge for parking, and passses will be honored for THSCA, District 9-3-A and Senior Citizen.

Do you know if GP will be making the game, if so,I think press pass will work for him? Thanks!

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
G, Celina Bobcats will be the home team,seating on west side.There will be a $3 charge for parking, and passses will be honored for THSCA, District 9-3-A and Senior Citizen.

Do you know if GP will be making the game, if so,I think press pass will work for him? Thanks!
I dont think GP is gonna make it out tonight :( Perfect, sittin on the home side should block some of the wind then. My cell phone is pretty much fried so I will have to look for you when I get there. Im thinking somewhere up high on the 50

lostaussie
11-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Im thinking somewhere up high on the 50 Always...........that how I know where to find you.

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Always...........that how I know where to find you.
Crap, that means I better change my routine up! Thats how you go and get kidnapped and all. :eek:

MoveInDad
11-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Crap, that means I better change my routine up! Thats how you go and get kidnapped and all. :eek:
Is there meet and greet possibilities here? never done one so unsure how to approach... probably should start a new thread for those Celina folks that have already looked here.... 198 views.

waterboy
11-12-2010, 01:20 PM
True. You might want to do that change in the routine thing. Last I heard there were about 25 irate midgets looking for you...:eek:

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
True. You might want to do that change in the routine thing. Last I heard there were about 25 irate midgets looking for you...:eek:
Oh crap, I just hope those 25 irate midgets dont have 25 irate normal size relatives with em.

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Is there meet and greet possibilities here? never done one so unsure how to approach... probably should start a new thread for those Celina folks that have already looked here.... 198 views.
Id be game for a meet and greet

waterboy
11-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh crap, I just hope those 25 irate midgets dont have 25 irate normal size relatives with em.
I don't know, man, those midgets have a nasty reputation, and they don't mind taking low blows! :eek:

BILLYFRED0000
11-12-2010, 02:22 PM
The news is a little better for game time tonight. It looks like the rain will be past the game by game time and the wind is going to be around to the northwest. At least the wet stuff should be gone. The field will be wet and the wind will be steady at 13 gusting to 27. Yall better dress warm ya hear.

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 02:23 PM
The news is a little better for game time tonight. It looks like the rain will be past the game by game time and the wind is going to be around to the northwest. At least the wet stuff should be gone. The field will be wet and the wind will be steady at 13 gusting to 27. Yall better dress warm ya hear.
Its a good news and bad news kinda thing then. Ill take cold as long as its dry. Been lookin forward to this game all week, cant wait!

charlesrixey
11-12-2010, 02:26 PM
G, ive never met you, and i haven't seen bruce in a good long while!

hopefully the football gods smile upon me and i can see a game this playoff season !

BILLYFRED0000
11-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Its a good news and bad news kinda thing then. Ill take cold as long as its dry. Been lookin forward to this game all week, cant wait!

Yeah this really ought to be a good game. I have to see this Sanger team in person. Seen some film and I like their O.
I am looking forward to seeing how well we can play against it. To me this is a yardstick kind of game. We have not played a really good team in a few weeks
so this will be an indicator of sorts. Either we are as good as we think or not.
Here we go.

GO BOBCATS

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
G, ive never met you, and i haven't seen bruce in a good long while!

hopefully the football gods smile upon me and i can see a game this playoff season !
Charles, I know, I think you and I have missed meeting up for the past 10 years now atleast!!! Tell you what, if you are able to make it for a Celina playoff game, we should get alot of the old piggies together for a pregame dinner!!!!

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah this really ought to be a good game. I have to see this Sanger team in person. Seen some film and I like their O.
I am looking forward to seeing how well we can play against it. To me this is a yardstick kind of game. We have not played a really good team in a few weeks
so this will be an indicator of sorts. Either we are as good as we think or not.
Here we go.

GO BOBCATS
Yeah, I agree BillyFred. While I think Celina will pull away towards the end, im hoping and thinking that Sanger should be able to hang in there for a half to three quarters. I think as a Celina fan, id want the Indians to push the Bobcats some. However it turns out , its still my FAVORITE time of the year!!!!! And what better place to play this one than Collins!

lostaussie
11-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Id be game for a meet and greet He's always looking for victims:D

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
He's always looking for victims:D
:cool: you want some candy aussie? :cool:

lostaussie
11-12-2010, 03:01 PM
:cool: you want some candy aussie? :cool: You gonna do any work today???? Those people paying you good money to play on computer all day long:D

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 03:02 PM
You gonna do any work today???? Those people paying you good money to play on computer all day long:D
Hey, I bet im goin toe to toe with you productivity wise today! Bet one boat hadnt gone out that door today cuz you been screwin around online!!!!!

lostaussie
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Hey, I bet im goin toe to toe with you productivity wise today! Bet one boat hadnt gone out that door today cuz you been screwin around online!!!!! got it on cruise control:D

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 03:12 PM
got it on cruise control:D
Ahh thats what that call it these days! :D

charlesrixey
11-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Charles, I know, I think you and I have missed meeting up for the past 10 years now atleast!!! Tell you what, if you are able to make it for a Celina playoff game, we should get alot of the old piggies together for a pregame dinner!!!!

if i do make it then that is a must! right now im not supposed to fly into texas until the night of the 21st of dec lol. maybe i can move that back a day or two. Ive flown there twice in the last six weeks but my flights are always on friday nights lol

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
if i do make it then that is a must! right now im not supposed to fly into texas until the night of the 21st of dec lol. maybe i can move that back a day or two. Ive flown there twice in the last six weeks but my flights are always on friday nights lol
Either that OR, I think a Celina playoff game would be worth going AWOL for. Im tellin ya, the punishment aint near as bad as they say. Just trust me on this one. Listen to me and you will ALWAYS be just fine!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Id be game for a meet and greet

Oh dear!!

Do y'all have a mom you can put in charge???:doh:

Did yall ever hear the story about when Stang Red, Injuredinmelee and some other posters decided to meet at some restaurant in Abilene, I believe.

We posters couldn't wait to hear how it went.....nobody exchanged phone numbers, let them know what they were wearing, what they looked like, etc.

After lunch, they came back and said they were never able to meet up....come to find out after they started talking on here about it, they had sat not too far from each other, just didn't know that person was the one they were supposed to be looking for!! The even remembered seeing each other there.:doh:

We mom's started arranging the M&G's after that!!!:p

bobcat1
11-12-2010, 04:03 PM
I am thinking of going but Mrs Bobcat1 has been ill. I was too yesterday but I think I am gonna make it. If not I will be listening.

charlesrixey
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Either that OR, I think a Celina playoff game would be worth going AWOL for. Im tellin ya, the punishment aint near as bad as they say. Just trust me on this one. Listen to me and you will ALWAYS be just fine!!!!

lol

15 more months until i am back in texas for good. We just bought a house in Aubrey in april. my family is already living there

MoveInDad
11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh dear!!

Do y'all have a mom you can put in charge???:doh:

Did yall ever hear the story about when Stang Red, Injuredinmelee and some other posters decided to meet at some restaurant in Abilene, I believe.

We posters couldn't wait to hear how it went.....nobody exchanged phone numbers, let them know what they were wearing, what they looked like, etc.

After lunch, they came back and said they were never able to meet up....come to find out after they started talking on here about it, they had sat not too far from each other, just didn't know that person was the one they were supposed to be looking for!! The even remembered seeing each other there.:doh:

We mom's started arranging the M&G's after that!!!:p
OK, let's show RM we can pull this off... so I'll make it easy. I'll be at the stadium from around 6:45pm, how about we just gather at the top of the stands on the 50, its covered and the concession area is there. I'll wear an embarrassing looking plaid hat... should stand out amongst the orange caps.

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
OK, let's show RM we can pull this off... so I'll make it easy. I'll be at the stadium from around 6:45pm, how about we just gather at the top of the stands on the 50, its covered and the concession area is there. I'll wear an embarrassing looking plaid hat... should stand out amongst the orange caps.
Top of the stands as far as all the way at the top row under the pressbox on the 50?

Ranger Mom
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM

I will require a picture, for proof!!:p

MoveInDad
11-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Top of the stands as far as all the way at the top row under the pressbox on the 50?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, under the press box, on the concession level, just a mill about and bs before the game...right about HERE (http://www.dentonisd.org/5123871314539/lib/5123871314539/Stadium_Brochure.pdf)

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, under the press box, on the concession level, just a mill about and bs before the game...right about HERE (http://www.dentonisd.org/5123871314539/lib/5123871314539/Stadium_Brochure.pdf)
You da man! Ill be there by 7 and ill look for the funny plaid hat!

RoyceTTU
11-12-2010, 04:49 PM
You da man! Ill be there by 7 and ill look for the funny plaid hat!

If you really want to know what G2 looks like, click here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIG7WJTnQ4

:D :D :D

bobcat1
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
You da man! Ill be there by 7 and ill look for the funny plaid hat! I'll be there too. I'll sneak down out the warm cozy pressbox to take a picture. I was lured up there with free food!