PDA

View Full Version : Wow Brownwood / Iowa Park

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Was the most entertaining blow out ive ever seen. That IP QB is freaking incredible, cant believe I havnt heard more about him. That being said, Brownwood is just on another level. Prayin for a dry night tonight!

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2010, 08:19 AM
I hear there was some sort of controversy. :confused:

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Really? I haven't heard that. Were the nachos cold or what?

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 08:25 AM
The liquid cheese was almost in a crusty dry state and they ran out of jalepenos. Was funny though, I was eatin my nachos at halftime standing at the gate next to the dressing rooms and these two guys were shoutin at each other and the police had to come break em up. Not sure who those two jack wagons were but they shouldnt have sold those two dudes a ticket to the game.

50 yard line fan
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Really? I haven't heard that. Were the nachos cold or what?

No, but toward the end of the game, the hotdogs were going for a buck a piece, or 3 for 3 bucks... so the announcer kept saying.

bwdlionfan
11-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by 50 yard line fan
No, but toward the end of the game, the hotdogs were going for a buck a piece, or 3 for 3 bucks... so the announcer kept saying.

He also said they were 2 for 2

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
The liquid cheese was almost in a crusty dry state and they ran out of jalepenos. Was funny though, I was eatin my nachos at halftime standing at the gate next to the dressing rooms and these two guys were shoutin at each other and the police had to come break em up. Not sure who those two jack wagons were but they shouldnt have sold those two dudes a ticket to the game.

Are you serious! Proly one of those "my son is better than your whole team ever thought about being" spats lol

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Are you serious! Proly one of those "my son is better than your whole team ever thought about being" spats lol
Funny thing is, he woulda been right

Txbroadcaster
11-12-2010, 08:34 AM

lOL I heard both guys were demanding to be called coach

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 08:36 AM
At one point Shipley was heard saying "that's what she said!". G did you hear what the IP coach said to get this response :D

Sweetwater Red
11-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Hmm. That's interesting.

I thought the police were going to have to separate me from the concession stand
guy at Shotwell last night. I ordered nachos with jalapenos. He hands them to me and it's packed
full of chips and jalapenos along with a teaspoon of cheese over the top. When I very politely
told him he best be taking them back and putting a little more cheese on them or else, he
wanted to cop an attitude. :confused:

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Well I politely asked if my drink was full price or discounted bc it was 3/4 full. He said back off buddy or I'll cut you. I was like hey be nice! Lol

lostaussie
11-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hmm. That's interesting.

I thought the police were going to have to separate me from the concession stand
guy at Shotwell last night. I ordered nachos with jalapenos. He hands them to me and it's packed
full of chips and jalapenos along with a teaspoon of cheese over the top. When I very politely
told him he best be taking them back and putting a little more cheese on them or else, he
wanted to cop an attitude. :confused: If he took them back to put on more cheese..............I probably wouldn't have eaten them:D

Gsquared
11-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
If he took them back to put on more cheese..............I probably wouldn't have eaten them:D
Yeah really, I cant get that scence in Road Trip out of my mind. When the guy took the french toast back to the kitchen.