PDA

View Full Version : Lorena Shuts Down Mexia 21-6

FB-fanatic
11-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Lorena shuts down powerful Gentry and crew. They scored 60+ last week; 6 this week. Freshman noseguard recovers Mexia critical fumble on LL 5.

Defense plays lights out agian.

Last year, Mexia fans sat on future state champs Carthage side, while we were playing them within 7 points, 4 deep into the playoffs. Thanks for the district support. Karma.

bp80884
11-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey FB FANATIC,
I was at the game last night. I sat behind your son and a bunch of other Lorena Underclassmen.

Great job, y'all man handled them. Mexia is a good team with a few fans that are less than appealing.

Oh well, Leopards to round 2, Mexia gets to watch Carthage (or another team of their choosing)from their stands.

See ya next week.

FB-fanatic
11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Thanks, Bobby, seriously. I expect the Columbia Blue to be back in the saddle next year. You guys have an extremely strong bunch of Freshman.

How about that ex-China Springers fumble recovery on the five?

Hope to see you guys in Dallas, if basketball schedule will cooperate.

Again, thanks for sitting on our side.

bp80884
11-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by FB-fanatic
Thanks, Bobby, seriously. I expect the Columbia Blue to be back in the saddle next year. You guys have an extremely strong bunch of Freshman.

How about that ex-China Springers fumble recovery on the five?

Hope to see you guys in Dallas, if basketball schedule will cooperate.

Again, thanks for sitting on our side.

I saw that FISH make that recovery, but what was funiest thing was the way we walked off the field.

Hard to believe my son and him were the same size when they were playing soccer at 5.

See you next week where ever you guys play. I will look for yall. I felt like a turd in a punch bowl last night in my China Spring Blue 28 shirt. Lorena people are pretty classy with the exception of those hoodlums standing in front of me last night.

I am going to have to put my boy on the team bus for next weekend as I have to work on Saturday. You know if us Cougars spend too much time with you Leopards we will all have a questionable reputation.