PDA

View Full Version : Lovejoy Rumors

DeuceDeuce
11-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Anyone hearing rumors about Lovejoy players being suspended from team???

MoveInDad
11-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by DeuceDeuce
Anyone hearing rumors about Lovejoy players being suspended from team??? Report cards came out last week, could be eligibility problems on a number teams...

jason
11-11-2010, 02:43 PM
i heard one of them was a 20 year old juco transfer.....

firstdown
11-11-2010, 02:45 PM
I heard something about eligibility issues. Something to do with the Mckinney Isd. Read it on one of the boards and then there was some talk about it this morning at the coffee shop. Just rumors...they always pop up this time of the year.

Gsquared
11-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by jason
i heard one of them was a 20 year old juco transfer.....
You are right and wrong at the same time Jason. It was indeed a QB juco transfer from Blynn but he changed his mind and enrolled at some little 3A school on the boarder of Alabama and Georgia. Auburn or somethin like that

firstdown
11-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You are right and wrong at the same time Jason. It was indeed a QB juco transfer from Blynn but he changed his mind and enrolled at some little 3A school on the boarder of Alabama and Georgia. Auburn or somethin like that :fnypost:

jason
11-11-2010, 02:49 PM
You are right and wrong at the same time Jason. It was indeed a QB juco transfer from Blynn but he changed his mind and enrolled at some little 3A school on the boarder of Alabama and Georgia. Auburn or somethin like that ooh, must have got my facts mixed up...oh well, ill post it anyways...

Gsquared
11-11-2010, 02:57 PM
ooh, must have got my facts mixed up...oh well, ill post it anyways...
Thats right, when in doubt whip it out.

jason
11-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Thats right, when in doubt whip it out.

heck no - thats how i ended up married...

Gsquared
11-11-2010, 03:05 PM
heck no - thats how i ended up married...
Nice one!

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
I heard something about eligibility issues. Something to do with the Mckinney Isd. Read it on one of the boards and then there was some talk about it this morning at the coffee shop. Just rumors...they always pop up this time of the year.

Do you have a link to where you read this?

3afan
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
FYI:

I just heard from a Lovejoy mom who's son is a starting LB ... she says LHS lost 3 starting offensive players inc. the QB

ouch

Ranger Mom
11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
FYI:

I just heard from a Lovejoy mom who's son is a starting LB ... she says LHS lost 3 starting offensive players inc. the QB

ouch

Big Ouch!!:eek: :eek:

d0tc0m
11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
i heard 9 of the starters quit and moved to brownwood....but that might just be rumor.

jason
11-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
FYI:

ouch grades?

BaseballUmp
11-11-2010, 04:15 PM
At the Whataburger in Early?

lostaussie
11-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
i heard 9 of the starters quit and moved to brownwood....but that might just be rumor. Why would they want to go from starters to 4th teamers:thinking:

44INAROW
11-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
At the Whataburger in Early?
omg - nice one BBU :D

Emerson1
11-11-2010, 04:21 PM
crap, and it's to late to change my bracket. so much for them winning it all.

jockcity33
11-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Why would they want to go from starters to 4th teamers:thinking:

So they can get a ring, duh!!! Just ask anybody from 'thewood' they already have the design picked out and it has 8 football shapped diamonds on the face.

Ernest T Bass
11-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33
So they can get a ring, duh!!! Just ask anybody from 'thewood' they already have the design picked out and it has 8 football shapped diamonds on the face.

Lewisville's track team did that in 2008. Was interesting the way that turned out.

thezone
11-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Doesnt sound good...

firstdown
11-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
Do you have a link to where you read this?

http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=73775

like I said it's just rumors. I wouldn't put any weight into it.

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Don't want to speculate too much since nobody even knows for sure that these rumors are true, but it might actually not be that bad...especially if it's grades.

Lovejoy's backup QB is the better pure passer and Celina's passing D is much more suspect (though still good) than their run defense. And if it's grades, you will get those players back in 3 weeks.

This is ONLY assuming the rumors are true, that it's grades, and that Celina and Lovejoy make it out of the first round...

Charlie47
11-11-2010, 05:00 PM
http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=73775

like I said it's just rumors. I wouldn't put any weight into it.

Thank-you Firstdown,
These are RUMORS, and they need to die now! These rumor starters are going to look like a fool when these rumors don't pan out.:(

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Charlie47
Thank-you Firstdown,
These are RUMORS, and they need to die now! These rumor starters are going to look like a fool when these rumors don't pan out.:(

Charlie, do you know for sure that they are only rumors?

Ranger Mom
11-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Thank-you Firstdown,

I hope so!!!

So, the Lovejoy mom that 3afan talked to that said 3 offensive players, one being the QB, are out, was lying??

Charlie47
11-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Don't want to speculate too much since nobody even knows for sure that these rumors are true, but it might actually not be that bad...especially if it's grades.

Lovejoy's backup QB is the better pure passer and Celina's passing D is much more suspect (though still good) than their run defense. And if it's grades, you will get those players back in 3 weeks.

This is ONLY assuming the rumors are true, that it's grades, and that Celina and Lovejoy make it out of the first round...

The QBs are honor students! All four schools in the system are Exemplary!

Charlie47
11-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I hope so!!!

So, the Lovejoy mom that 3afan talked to that said 3 offensive players, one being the QB, are out, was lying??

I'm making no such statements! I have confirmed they are RUMORS,
let it die!

Ranger Mom
11-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm making no such statements! I have confirmed they are RUMORS,
let it die!

Don't tell me what to do!

I am curious now.....3afan is an upstanding person and wouldn't post something like that just to stir up crap.

Emerson1
11-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Don't tell me what to do!

I am curious now.....3afan is an upstanding person and wouldn't post something like that just to stir up crap.
There is a reason I have a lovejoy logo in my sig.

3afan
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
I hope so!!!

:mad:

she's a good friend, she wouldn't intentionally LIE dammit

coach
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Lewisville's track team did that in 2008. Was interesting the way that turned out.

hey now....

eagles_victory
11-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by coach
hey now.... ole Raymond

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 06:35 PM
The QBs are honor students! All four schools in the system are Exemplary!

Yeah, I know that. That's why I figured there was no truth behind these rumors.

Lovejoy is a great district in this area and in the whole state. I have never met one person out there who has given me a negative impression of the school or the district in whole.

Txbroadcaster
11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I know that. That's why I figured there was no truth behind these rumors.

Lovejoy is a great district in this area and in the whole state. I have never met one person out there who has given me a negative impression of the school or the district in whole.

I move we just close this thread.

All of this still does not explain a LL football parent telling 3AFan something...Maybe she bought into the rumor as well who knows. But I do know 3AFan has NEVER thrown around something without getting the information first hand

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
All of this still does not explain a LL football parent telling 3AFan something...Maybe she bought into the rumor as well who knows. But I do know 3AFan has NEVER thrown around something without getting the information first hand

Who knows...maybe a player heard the rumor at school and came home and told his parents. I am not doubting 3afan at all.

Charlie47
11-11-2010, 06:50 PM

Please , NO ONE is questioning 3AFan's honesty, certainly not me and certainly not RM. We have all been on this board many years. I have
written, both 3A FAN and RM. I have great respect for 3A Fan, RM
and others. I'm simply asking you dear folks to let this end. I can furnish you a Ph# to the Supt of LISD, if you can't trust me on this.

Each parent received a letter from the system, dispelling any/all rumors.
It's my belief that this parent may have got her letter from the district after she past this rumor. At any rate, it is a rumor and I respectfully ask that this end. This forum is for the discussion of 3A football, not the dissemination of false rumors. Rumors have no good function and do not
benefit this board or it's members! Please let it die. ;)

Emerson1
11-11-2010, 06:51 PM
I think a player would know for sure. The players would either be practicing or not.

Charlie47
11-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Please , NO ONE is questioning 3AFan's honesty, certainly not me and certainly not RM. We have all been on this board many years. I have
written, both 3A FAN and RM. I have great respect for 3A Fan, RM
and others. I'm simply asking you dear folks to let this end. I can furnish you a Ph# to the Supt of LISD, if you can't trust me on this.

Each parent received a letter from the system, dispelling any/all rumors.
It's my belief that this parent may have got her letter from the district after she past this rumor. At any rate, it is a rumor and I respectfully ask that this end. This forum is for the discussion of 3A football, not the dissemination of false rumors. Rumors have no good function and do not
benefit this board or it's members! Please let it die. ;)

I will not comment on this further. If you wish to Pm , fine.:(

3afan
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
go COVE
go LOVEJOY
go NORTH FORNEY

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Lots of parents playing fast and loose with rumors about high school kids lol. I'd say that its pathetic, but then again, all is fair in Texas football. lol

firstdown
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Hey booger what are you doing in Stillwater? Going to school maybe?

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Hey booger what are you doing in Stillwater going to school. Teaching and finishing my PhD

firstdown
11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
My son is in his second year at OSU.

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
My son is in his second year at OSU. cool, it's a swell little town, but NOT Texas. Did you see the Stillwater HS stadium? pretty damn nice.

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Teaching and finishing my PhD

What are you getting your PhD in?

firstdown
11-11-2010, 07:23 PM
No I missed the HS Stadium. But you're right Stillwater is great.

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:27 PM
What are you getting your PhD in? Sociology with an emphasis on statistics, demographics and ecology.

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Where is Lovejoy located?

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Sociology with an emphasis on statistics, demographics and ecology.

Awesome, I'm wanting to get a PhD in mathematics.

MesquiteFan
11-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Where is Lovejoy located?

Just to the east of Allen. Off of Central Expressway.

Txbroadcaster
11-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Wait Boog...I thought u were getting your PH.D in Liberal subversion and Right Wing Conspiracy

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Wait Boog...I thought u were getting your PH.D in Liberal subversion and Right Wing Conspiracy hahaha only my detractors spew such drivel! :D ;)

Txbroadcaster
11-11-2010, 07:50 PM
hahaha only my detractors spew such drivel! :D ;)

HAHAHA very true..I found out this week form others all I do on here is argue to argue and not listen..so I am looking to get a Master's degree in needless debate with a minor in I am right/Your wrong

DDBooger
11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
HAHAHA very true..I found out this week form others all I do on here is argue to argue and not listen..so I am looking to get a Master's degree in needless debate with a minor in I am right/Your wrong Hahaha with a specialization in MDIBTY?

If everyone agreed on this forum this place would suck.