PDA

View Full Version : will 30 3a sweep 29 3a

TxChamp
11-11-2010, 12:18 PM
And you know this!!!

Saggy Aggie
11-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by TxChamp
And you know this!!! I can't wait til these south Texas chumps get pounded. 29-3a sweep is more likely. Lol

SintonFan
11-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Nah, I don't see a sweep.
But it would be SWEET!:clap: :cool:

IHStangFan
11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Not a snowball's chance in Hell......but it's good to have dreams Champ.

themsu97
11-11-2010, 01:38 PM
No...

but thanks for thinking that...

baseballcoach13
11-11-2010, 01:45 PM
If there is a sweep of D29, then all three schools turned to ball over 6 times a piece and had 150 yards in penalties.

SHSBulldog00
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
No, I don't think either district will sweep.

FmrPirate14
11-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
No, I don't think either district will sweep.

I picked on other post that D30 would sweep but to be honest im not sure bout that Ingleside game

IHStangFan
11-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
I picked on other post that D30 would sweep but to be honest im not sure bout that Ingleside game I'm not too sure about that Sinton game or Mathis game either. :D

FmrPirate14
11-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm not too sure about that Sinton game or Mathis game either. :D

haha touche

TxChamp
11-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
If there is a sweep of D29, then all three schools turned to ball over 6 times a piece and had 150 yards in penalties.
More like 29 don't have what it takes

IHStangFan
11-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
haha touche I'm with you....I THINK I know how these might go....and I think they'll all be close and could go either way. But I've thought that before and seen blowouts...so...who REALLY knows until after they're over right?

GO D29 & GO BLUEJAYS!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
No, I don't think either district will sweep. this is only from the highlight reel of GameTime Frenzy from week to week, to me Sweeny looked like the better team than Needville or West Columbia but each team matches up differently as the matchups indicated with Sweeny losing to both.

Ex-Kat52
11-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
this is only from the highlight reel of GameTime Frenzy from week to week, to me Sweeny looked like the better team than Needville or West Columbia but each team matches up differently as the matchups indicated with Sweeny losing to both.

You won't see a lot of highlights from Needville. To be honest they don't have a lot of team speed. What seperates them from the rest is the fact that they have a solid offensive line, running backs, and recievers that can block and get their men on the ground. Their defense plays consistent and make play when they have to. No selfishness with this team, just a solid squad. Sweeny may have more highlights at the end of the year, but Needville held them to 250 yards of Total offense, and in return put up 450. Needville had two int's one in the end zone, and then one TD pass called back for holding to win the game before OT. The difference between the two is that in overtime Needville's defense stepped up and held sweeny. West Columbia is the best team comming out of the district, and they will have a good chance of beating Sinton.

Go d-29. Will it be a sweep, I think so.

Saggy Aggie
11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Kat52
You won't see a lot of highlights from Needville. To be honest they don't have a lot of team speed. What seperates them from the rest is the fact that they have a solid offensive line, running backs, and recievers that can block and get their men on the ground. Their defense plays consistent and make play when they have to. No selfishness with this team, just a solid squad. Sweeny may have more highlights at the end of the year, but Needville held them to 250 yards of Total offense, and in return put up 450. Needville had two int's one in the end zone, and then one TD pass called back for holding to win the game before OT. The difference between the two is that in overtime Needville's defense stepped up and held sweeny. West Columbia is the best team comming out of the district, and they will have a good chance of beating Sinton.

Go d-29. Will it be a sweep, I think so. +1

onsideanytime
11-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Ex Kat 52 if i was you i would watch what i say, i noticed the USMC TxChump was on this thread, he might come back with another pointless comment like hillbilly or idiot

onsideanytime
11-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Oh yea.....Happy Veterans Day

'Necks 2013-14
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
For the first time ever 29>30 !!:p :p

TxChamp
11-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Kat52

Go d-29. Will it be a sweep, I think so.
Good luck!!!:rolleyes: