PDA

View Full Version : Renegade!!!!!(renegayde)

Renegade
11-11-2010, 10:36 AM
I just felt an enormous swelling of Pride this morning and had to proclaim on the downlow, that I AM SO PROUD OF OBAMA and the fact that HE IS BANNING DONT ASK DONT TELL!! NOW GAYS CAN OPENLY SERVE IN THE MILITARY!!! I am picturing PINK BARRACKS, etc. HA HA. but seriously, after having to hide all of my life from societies expectations I feel like I can finally proclaim myself to the world and be proud of my sexual orientation!!!!

CHAO BOYS ;-)

INSTEAD OF RENEGADE...I AM NOW GOING BY RENEGAYDE!!!!!!

baseballcoach13
11-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Looks like someone forgot to log off when he took the class to recess...

Renegade
11-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Apparantly you can't take a restroom break these days without some piece of trash getting on the old computer.

baseballcoach13
11-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Nothing like a good friend, or co-worker is there?

BwdLion73
11-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Not that theres anything wrong with that...Renegayde ;)

Renegade
11-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Renegade
Apparantly you can't take a restroom break these days without some piece of trash getting on the old computer.

Heck I deserve it. i shouldnt gripe guys. I'm always screwing with the guys. Of course that post was not true. I just get a little emotional...Everyday when I get home my wife makes me clean the house, then do all my chores. She refuses to give me any action, and she's ugly as hell so I guess I'm kind of touchy most of the time. Hell its been so long since I've gotten any action that I have huge calusses on my right hand. I can hardly hold a pen to write! Sorry for blowing up on the board. Just part of the fun i guess.

Old Green
11-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Renegade
Heck I deserve it. i shouldnt gripe guys. I'm always screwing with the guys. Of course that post was not true. I just get a little emotional...Everyday when I get home my wife makes me clean the house, then do all my chores. She refuses to give me any action, and she's ugly as hell so I guess I'm kind of touchy most of the time. Hell its been so long since I've gotten any action that I have huge calusses on my right hand. I can hardly hold a pen to write! Sorry for blowing up on the board. Just part of the fun i guess. Renegade, you should get in touch with Pancho and take lessons from him. Pancho claims he's THE MAN around the house, has 3 or 4 women to do the that and the cooking:D

baseballcoach13
11-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Renegade, you should get in touch with Pancho and take lessons from him. Pancho claims he's THE MAN around the house, has 3 or 4 women to do the that and the cooking:D

and wow they are smoking hot. apparently they cant afford any clothes though.

44INAROW
11-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Renegade, you should get in touch with Pancho and take lessons from him. Pancho claims he's THE MAN around the house, has 3 or 4 women to do the that and the cooking:D
nicely played Old Green.... :p

Old Green
11-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
and wow they are smoking hot. apparently they cant afford any clothes though. It's the Pancho Way. Renegade needs to live up to the name. Shuck those pink undies and go raid Panchos peublo you'll feel better.:p

baseballcoach13
11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
It's like crossing the border as you enter his house, I thought I was in Boys town....

Renegade
11-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Looks like someone around here found out my password. I'm gonna have to change aliases. Damn shame.

baseballcoach13
11-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Cant you just change your password?

Renegade
11-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I guess but Renegade has took a hell of a beating. It just won't be the same.

AKA CEASAR
11-12-2010, 10:28 AM
And there goes another one....son you will run out of names at this rate...you sound like a real tough guy...