PDA

View Full Version : Ramonce Taylor

GR Tiger_14
11-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Anybody remember the stud from Belton, TX (I think) who played for Texas and got in trouble a lot for drug charges? Well it is Ramonce Taylor if you didn't know. I just figured I would post this cause I think it is pretty awesome. I play on a intramural 7 on 7 team in college and we played the Elite team weeks ago which consisted of ex-football players for my college, in other words, the "Studs". When we were warming up running routes and stuff I saw this one guy in all black, hoodie, bandana, and burnt orange cleats. This guy was amazing!! Every route he ran in warmups he caught the ball one handed easily. I was like who the heck is that guy we are gonna lose!! Now our team is pretty stacked as well with ex-players from Blynn College who played with Cam Newton, two all-american safeties (one made the practice team for packers but got hurt), and me, just your average white boy haha. Guess I can say I got lucky I knew some people around campus and I knew who to recruit. Anyway back to the subject, that guy one-handing each pass was the one and only Ramonce Taylor. We ended up losing to them like 25-20. I just thought it was cool that my friends and I were trying to play lockdown D on Ramonce Taylor. That guy still has all the moves. Well yesterday I heard they found out Ramonce was not a enrolled student there so every game he played in had to be forfeited. SO WE WON AGAINST THE ELITE!!! I was excited that we got the W and I asked my friends what happened to Ramonce. They said he was not a student so they cheated. I was thinking to myself that it sucks for Ramonce, but then I hear he also just got picked up by the Buffalo Bills....shoulda got an autograph. That is the third time I have missed an autograph, 1. Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez decided to quit signing when I got up to him 2. Ramonce Taylor incident 3. Kevin Kolb worked out with us last summer at my high school and I caught passes from him and everything but never thought of getting an autograph. O well, at least my intramural team is in 1st place now:D

Txbroadcaster
11-11-2010, 01:03 AM
not seeing anything on the Bills picking up Taylor..might not be official yet

BaseballUmp
11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Where do you go?

NastySlot
11-11-2010, 10:35 AM
you'd really want that autograph.....?

Old Tiger
11-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Why would you want his autograph? Should have asked him for a dime bag though.

I met him right after the Rose Bowl win against Michigan at the IHOP in Temple...got his autograph on a dollar bill because its all I had...ended up spending it after he got kicked off the team.

Rabid Cougar
11-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
you'd really want that autograph.....?

+1

Johnnypaycheck
11-11-2010, 10:49 AM
he's a real piece of work. what a disappointment and loser

jason
11-11-2010, 10:51 AM
i sure hope you dont go to blynn....

:doh:

Phil C
11-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Why would you want his autograph? Should have asked him for a dime bag though.

I met him right after the Rose Bowl win against Michigan at the IHOP in Temple...got his autograph on a dollar bill because its all I had...ended up spending it after he got kicked off the team.

:eek: :(

rojosgirl
11-11-2010, 12:52 PM
I remember him, but it was for track & field, not football. Either way, it's a shame.

Eagle 1
11-11-2010, 12:56 PM
If you want his picture, you can probably go down to the post office and get one. :D

theville
11-11-2010, 12:58 PM
I believe Romance Taylor attends Tarleton State University in Stephenville. My brother in law said they played intermural football against him the other day. It wasnt even close they said.

GR Tiger_14
11-11-2010, 09:02 PM
I go to Tarleton in Stephenville, not Blynn. What is wrong with Blynn though? I don't get it. It was said that Ramonce was taking online classes, so they say. The Elite team went to play in SFA and Ramonce didn't go because he was trying out for the Bills. I just heard from a bunch of players that he got picked up by them. Probably just practice team. Hope he doesn't have a drug test coming up :D

Emerson1
11-11-2010, 09:39 PM
If he goes here to Tarleton then you have a 1 in 50 shot of finding him.

Daddy D 11
11-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If he goes here to Tarleton then you have a 1 in 50 shot of finding him.

:clap: