PDA

View Full Version : Bad subject

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 03:54 PM
Please accept my apology

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

kaorder1999
10-24-2003, 03:55 PM
just be quiet and go to txpreps or texasprepsxtra.com....there are a lot of people like you there that you will fit in with

3afan
10-24-2003, 03:55 PM
be specific - who said what (point to a thread ...)

kaorder1999
10-24-2003, 03:58 PM
i think i even heard some people say decatur isnt "all that" on their boards too...go embarrass yourself there...you go get them boys that state championship....im telling you...the more people that believe that Decatur is awesome..the better the boys chances of winning it all is

HotDawg89
10-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Well, had you not taunted him and attacked him personally the way you did, he probably wouldn't have lost it that way. I read the thread, and you just don't know when to stop. I'd have probably lost it too.

Give it a rest Chief- you usually have some really neat and interesting opinions to add to this forum- I hate to see it come to this choosing sides stuff.

sprinklerman
10-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Just cover your eyes! he he

shellman54
10-24-2003, 04:35 PM
if, according to your theory of foul language, we ROM'ed everyone who used damn or hell in their posts, then there would be all of 4 people left.

DOGS1
10-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Most of us would ignore it, because, like J2K said: IT RATES REAL LOW ON OUR GIVE-A-DAMN MEETER!!

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2003, 04:42 PM
shellman54:
if, according to your theory of foul language, we ROM'ed everyone who used damn or hell in their posts, then there would be all of 4 people left.....this is true! eek!

3afan2K3
10-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Bandera YaYa:

shellman54:
if, according to your theory of foul language, we ROM'ed everyone who used damn or hell in their posts, then there would be all of 4 people left.....this is true! eek! I would miss yall

shellman54
10-24-2003, 04:57 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by shellman54:
if, according to your theory of foul language, we ROM'ed everyone who used damn or hell in their posts, then there would be all of 4 people left.

....this is true!

i would miss you too!!!!

3afan2K3
10-24-2003, 04:59 PM
^^^^^LOL^^^^^

sinton66
10-24-2003, 06:44 PM
Chief, why don't you give it a rest? When the season's over and if you're proven right, you can come back and say "I told you so". You do not, however, have the right to taunt someone just because of his opinion. By the way, "Hell" and "Damn" are words you can hear in any church on just about any Sunday, does this make you think less of those services? Sorry, but you seem to be reaching here.

cubs
10-24-2003, 07:42 PM
KA has the right idea - try the Pig and see how much all your wisdom is appreciated over there. J2K is doing a good job here and he is certainly entitled to his opinion. I'm thinking "d___" does not rate real high on the profane language meter, either.

bearcat1
10-24-2003, 09:27 PM
Why are you so upset at J2K just because he doesn't he doesn't think as much of Decatur as you do? It isn't personal with you he just doesn't share your opinion about the team. I think your comments about his age and then saying something about me in your post to him really made him mad, and so he responded that way to you because of that. Why did you have to even say those things to make your point? I just don't understand it. It is not an easy task to get him to sway his opinion about something, and if he does it will not be because someone else told him to. Trust me I do that all the time but it doesn't work. I dont even try anymore I just say ok well that's your opinion, and it isn't mine so that makes yours wrong, and then everyone's happy because we know he's wrong, and I'm right, and we just let it go. :D
bc

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: bearcat1 ]</small>

JasperDog94
10-24-2003, 09:42 PM
sinton66:
Chief, why don't you give it a rest? When the season's over and if you're proven right, you can come back and say "I told you so". You do not, however, have the right to taunt someone just because of his opinion. By the way, "Hell" and "Damn" are words you can hear in any church on just about any Sunday, does this make you think less of those services? Sorry, but you seem to be reaching here.Don't know that I would agree with you on this one 66.
frown

slpybear the bullfan
10-25-2003, 12:41 AM
:rolleyes:

Hee , Hee, I am embarrassed... with all the rumors in town this week, I thought Chief meant SCHOOL administrator... not BBS administrator...

I was kinda intrigued for a minute there...

Ranger Mom
10-25-2003, 12:42 AM
Don't you remember way back when, when J2K said since "damn" was allowed in his grandmother's house, it's allowed here too??

And.....it is his site, so he can do as he damn well pleases!!! :p :p

J2k and Matthew - you "da men"!!! :D :D

snowsnake
10-25-2003, 08:53 AM
Ya'll gotta remember that cursing is a sign of a poor vocabulary and a weak mind. Everyone makes mistakes now and then but we need to think about who reads these posts and what we are instilling in our youth. There is no place for any type of cursing and those who succumb just lower themselves to their antagonists level. Love the sight. Love the discussion.

Go DAWGS!!!

exbccards76'smom
10-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Ranger Mom:
Don't you remember way back when, when J2K said since "damn" was allowed in his grandmother's house, it's allowed here too??

J2k and Matthew - you "da men"!!! :D :D Love it Ranger Mom!!!

Pudlugger
10-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Ranger Mom:

J2k and Matthew - you "da men"!!! :D :D Damn straight!!!! :D :D :D

PAINTBALL
10-25-2003, 10:15 AM
Pudlugger:

Ranger Mom:

J2k and Matthew - you "da men"!!! :D :D Damn straight!!!! :D :D :D Would you laugh if your 10, 11, 12, or 13 year old child came back with a comment like this. Remember, Monkey See, Monkey Do. These kids do read these post, unless this is one of your blocked sites. I would hate for a parent to have to make 3adl a blocked site.

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

29x281
10-25-2003, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the internet.

rudy5307
10-25-2003, 10:40 AM
What post did this take place on, I would like to read what was said?

cubs
10-25-2003, 12:40 PM
Most children 10 and older have heard much worse in the halls and on the playground at school. Where have you been? Go, Ranger Mom!

Rabbit'93
10-25-2003, 02:41 PM
I think everyone is letting this get out of hand. J2K did nothing wrong IMHO. Chief I think you just let your pride get you a little upset. We're a family on here so you two just kiss and make up before I go tell Sinton 66 on you and you both get grounded. :D :D

Seriously lets just let it die.

BIGRED001
10-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Well I think these guys have been terrific at monitoring this site. This site is probably the cleanest site run out of any chat rooms. There are curse words in bad taste, and there are sayings that are truely offensive. From what I gather from this post it doesn't sound too offensive. I just think someone got their feelings hurt and trying to stir the pot a little.

sinfan75
10-26-2003, 05:44 PM
snowsnake:
Ya'll gotta remember that cursing is a sign of a poor vocabulary and a weak mind. Everyone makes mistakes now and then but we need to think about who reads these posts and what we are instilling in our youth. There is no place for any type of cursing and those who succumb just lower themselves to their antagonists level. Love the sight. Love the discussion.

Go DAWGS!!!

sinfan75
10-26-2003, 05:51 PM
sinfan75:

snowsnake:

Go DAWGS!!!Then you're talkin about alot famous people,past and present,that have a poor vocabulary and a weak mind.Besides sayin someone has a weak mind is just a politically correctly way of callin a dumd a--!!And one other thing,I don't curse I cuss!! :D :D :D

kaorder1999
10-26-2003, 06:27 PM
apology accepted....thanks

shsu62
10-26-2003, 11:12 PM
Sorry-Must have been left out of the loop-Why is everyone dogging of Chief? What did he do??-- just curious

jason
10-26-2003, 11:18 PM
shsu62:
Sorry-Must have been left out of the loop-Why is everyone dogging of Chief? What did he do??-- just curiousyou only have 5 posts...you're not in the loop...

shsu62
10-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Well i normally just observe and read topics. I have been on this site for over a year so i am no newcomer. I just dont feel the need to post very much

bearcat1
10-26-2003, 11:30 PM
shsu62:
Well i normally just observe and read topics. I have been on this site for over a year so i am no newcomer. I just dont feel the need to post very muchFrom what I gather, Chief has edited each of his messages that led to this exchange, so it would be in bad taste to recap. Especially considering Chief has gone above and beyond to rectify. I'm sure it won't be the last fiesty exchange around here.
bc