PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Jones...Health issues?

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Some of the comments he made makes me think either he is facing a health issue, or just his own mortality in general

I cant find the transcripts, buit the Ticket played his comments and it honestly was kind of creepy how he was talking about he realized his time to be owner of the Cowboys was almost over( NO HE DID NOT SAY THAT EXACTLY)

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Some of the comments he made makes me think either he is facing a health issue, or just his own mortality in general

I heard the same thing on ESPN radio. I think he's just come to terms with how old he actually is.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I heard the same thing on ESPN radio. I think he's just come to terms with how old he actually is.
]
I thought that as well until it was pointed out how much time he missed during training camp..he was not around practice as much as he usually is.

Farmersfan
11-09-2010, 08:39 AM
I find it hilarious how Jerry does a 180 after a single loss and nobody is really reacting to his obvious lack of judgement and understanding! Week after week after week he defends his decisions against people who present the facts to him and pretends HE is the only one that really knows what is going on and then SUDDENLY it seems the light comes on!(even last week he said keeping Wade was what was best for this team). I have not heard a single person ask him how he would respond to a employee who showed this amount of wrong judgment and mismanagement of one of his other businesses! Perhaps Jerry is finally realizing that he doesn't really know what he is doing and feels a little humbled by it! ..................................... No! That is too much to ask! :(