PDA

View Full Version : Sealy dominates Royal

the tigers are back
08-30-2003, 08:23 AM
Sealy Tigers put 21 points on the board in the 1st quarter and allowed the second team to see a lot of playing time. Emeal Andrus with a total of 238 yds and 4 tds wow. The front line wow just blew Royal right off the field. Royal which totaly dominated lagrange in scrimmage play. Zapalac threw for 153 yds and 2 tds i hope we can continue to pass and run. 14Royal@Sealy52 and oh yeah the def. and off. the front 5 done a wonderful job, but let's not forget about the rec. who also done a good job. The Tigers looked totaly good over all :D

rc353
08-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Is there still a Coach Billy Norris in Seally? He was one hard worker.

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-01-2003, 09:22 PM
What happened to the Brantley kid that played qb for the tigers last year?

Tiger Turtle
09-02-2003, 02:05 PM
First, Royal shot themselves in the foot a lot with several fumbles. They do not appear comfortable yet with the LG (stacked I) offense Coach Bickham has put in. Second, Sealy had several short field touchdowns (but they also showed a passing game, gaining 178 yards in the air). Third, Coach Norris is indeed still coaching for the Tiger defense. Fourth, Brantley broke his foot and is currently relegated to punting, although he did complete one pass for 25 yards from punt formation.
For what it's worth, I don't think Royal is as bad or Sealy is as good as the score made it look. However, there were no "cheap" scores, on INTs, fumbles, punt or kickoff returns. wink

Bongo
09-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Good job Sealy on taking care of business. It's good to see the Tigers coming back to form. Good luck on your season....except maybe the last scheduled game!

St. Ivender
09-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Congrats to Sealy on beating 2A Royal.
I went and watched TJ Mills' LaPorte Bulldogs play Baytown Sterling Friday night. They looked mediocre at best and Mills looked un-involved.

Bongo
09-02-2003, 03:42 PM
TJ Mills just had a double heart bypass and was on orders to keep calm. However I never liked Mills' antics on the sidelines anyway.

Commerce Fan
09-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Bongo:
Good job Sealy on taking care of business. It's good to see the Tigers coming back to form. Good luck on your season....except maybe the last scheduled game!

Commerce Fan
09-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Commerce Fan:

Bongo:
Good job Sealy on taking care of business. It's good to see the Tigers coming back to form. Good luck on your season....except maybe the last scheduled game!I don't want to scare you BUT you have
No Place to Run and No Place to HIDE COMMERCE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. SEE YOU AT THE FINISH

the tigers are back
09-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey Bongo! Bellville is our last worry right now, because we taking them one by one. I can promise you this it will not be like last year game was. I hoping that #8 will not be starting in that game; if you recall jess threw 3 tds on him last year. This year you will have a guy on Goeke that will level his crap all over the place. So don't get your hopes up high yet. I think you better concentrate on Elgin and Rice; oh yeah don't forget about Navasota. Hey let me tell ya man you don't wanna play there when it's wet. I guess you know that #8 is the def. coach son, but that doesn't matter he will be taken out if foul this year, because we got two people waiting for him to foul this year. I want tell you their names, but one of them ran 4.3 this summer. So don't worry we will be ready i hope, but i sure hope #15 qb stays in there and #8 loose his position by the time we play you'll. The qb we got now has good speed and will run the ball with his 4.6 speed, but i just hope that #6 doesn't return.(coach son). :D

Bongo
09-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Hey Tigers, I agree with you on Zapalac. I liked him last year and couldn't figure out why he was not starting.

We all have a lot of work to do before the regular season finale, let's hope both teams stay healthy all season. Good luck to you guys.

the tigers are back
09-02-2003, 04:30 PM
I must say that Royal football team looked totaly different than last year team. These guys has some speed and size, but they made some mistakes that caused them 3 tds. I predict Royal to make the play-offs this year, but they must captiliazed on the small mistakes. :cool:

Brahma73
09-02-2003, 08:53 PM
the tigers are back:
Hey Bongo! Bellville is our last worry right now, because we taking them one by one. I can promise you this it will not be like last year game was. I hoping that #8 will not be starting in that game; if you recall jess threw 3 tds on him last year. This year you will have a guy on Goeke that will level his crap all over the place. So don't get your hopes up high yet. I think you better concentrate on Elgin and Rice; oh yeah don't forget about Navasota. Hey let me tell ya man you don't wanna play there when it's wet. I guess you know that #8 is the def. coach son, but that doesn't matter he will be taken out if foul this year, because we got two people waiting for him to foul this year. I want tell you their names, but one of them ran 4.3 this summer. So don't worry we will be ready i hope, but i sure hope #15 qb stays in there and #8 loose his position by the time we play you'll. The qb we got now has good speed and will run the ball with his 4.6 speed, but i just hope that #6 doesn't return.(coach son). :D WHAT?????????? eek! Are you Mike Tyson's speech writer?????? Interpreter!!!!!!!

Bellville22
09-02-2003, 09:01 PM
Very nice, Brahma73.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-02-2003, 09:10 PM
Royal, make the play-offs! Who are you trying to kid, the only way is if there are only 3 teams in there district. They were a 0-10 team last year, wait till you beat teams like La Grange and Navasota, before you start talking about winning it all!!!

the tigers are back
09-02-2003, 10:55 PM
I see i got you'll attention didn't i, but don't get upset yet until Rice comes to town for some baby bull meat. Oh yeah and remember the rattlers too when you'll play in that nasty and wet field. So really you'll don't have too much room to talk about a challenge. I bet that Rice will defeat the baby bulls this year; so what do say about that. I guess you'll ought to beat Elgin this year i hope.I said once and i say it again when you'll start winning some rings let the mighty Sealy Tigers know ok see yahhhhhh. :confused: