PDA

View Full Version : I might be in the minority

coach
11-09-2010, 02:42 AM
but i kinda feel bad for wade phillips. JJ seemed to like the guy and the team seamed to like him to. he seems like a greatg guy, but great guys and losing don't cut it. I hope wade gets a good dc job and continues success in the nfl. Go Cowboys!

Old Tiger
11-09-2010, 02:48 AM
nice guys finish last in business

Farmersfan
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
If Wade was the Head Man on one of Jerrys other businesses he would have been fired after 6 months! Why Jerry gave him 3+ years is beyond me!

bobcat1
11-09-2010, 09:16 AM
I am like coach. I do feel for Wade the man but he really needed to go.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 09:26 AM
feel bad for him? He walks away with like 5 million dollars lol

actually I do feel bad for him on one thing..he believed the players were grown men and should be able to do the things to be succesful...he kinda proved that at least with this squad that is not true

IHStangFan
11-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by coach
but i kinda feel bad for wade phillips. JJ seemed to like the guy and the team seamed to like him to. he seems like a greatg guy, but great guys and losing don't cut it. I hope wade gets a good dc job and continues success in the nfl. Go Cowboys! JJ set him up for failure. He's done so to every coach since JJ2.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
JJ set him up for failure. He's done so to every coach since JJ2.

How did he set up Parcells for failure? He gave Parcells the keys to the team

zebrablue2
11-09-2010, 09:40 AM
JJ set him up for failure. He's done so to every coach since JJ2.

:iagree::iagree:

IHStangFan
11-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
How did he set up Parcells for failure? He gave Parcells the keys to the team How'd that ultimately work out Txb?

JJ is a cancer to his own team. He took a good thing and ruined it....and now he continues to take a broken thing.....and bust it into even smaller pieces. Do I think it was time Wade needed to go....sure......but.....The ONLY way this gets better for the Cowboys is if he brings in a legit GM, and a proven HC and gives them the reins. JJ needs to stick to what he knows/does best....being a billionaire owner/spectator from his Suite Box. That's my opinion so please spare me your usual tirade and counter points.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 09:49 AM
How'd that ultimately work out Txb?

JJ is a cancer to his own team. He took a good thing and ruined it....and now he continues to take a broken thing.....and bust it into even smaller pieces. Do I think it was time Wade needed to go....sure......but.....The ONLY way this gets better for the Cowboys is if he brings in a legit GM, and a proven HC and gives them the reins. JJ needs to stick to what he knows/does best....being a billionaire owner/spectator from his Suite Box. That's my opinion so please spare me your usual tirade and counter points.

So wait...JJ gave Parcells the team to run and it was not as succesful as it could have been yet that is JJ's fault and not Parcells?

Again..if this team is as talented as everyone is saying it is...That is to the credit of the GM, not the other way around.

IHStangFan
11-09-2010, 09:54 AM
So wait...JJ gave Parcells the team to run and it was not as succesful as it could have been yet that is JJ's fault and not Parcells?

Again..if this team is as talented as everyone is saying it is...That is to the credit of the GM, not the other way around. Like I said...save it. I have my opinion & you are not going to change it.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Like I said...save it. I have my opinion & you are not going to change it.

ahh so how dare us debate and discuss..just you give your opinion and then tell everyone else to screw off huh...why are you on a message board that is all about opinons and debate again?

IHStangFan
11-09-2010, 09:58 AM
ahh so how dare us debate and discuss..just you give your opinion and then tell everyone else to screw off huh...why are you on a message board that is all about opinons and debate again? :rolleyes: how DARE me have an opinion that differs from yours. Shame on me.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 10:01 AM
:rolleyes: how DARE me have an opinion that differs from yours. Shame on me.

nope I love that you have a different thought process...just like Farmer and I..we disagree on a bunch, but we also enjoy the debate and discuss process..your basically saying no debate allowed.

IHStangFan
11-09-2010, 10:04 AM
nope I love that you have a different thought process...just like Farmer and I..we disagree on a bunch, but we also enjoy the debate and discuss process..your basically saying no debate allowed. I didn't say it wasn't allowed....I just said I'm not going to play. I've seen you on here for years...and it seems you make two kinds of posts....1. You're letting us know when you were going to be broadcasting. or 2. You're arguing w/ someone. I don't care to argue w/ you Txb.

Txbroadcaster
11-09-2010, 10:07 AM
I didn't say it wasn't allowed....I just said I'm not going to play. I've seen you on here for years...and it seems you make two kinds of posts....1. You're letting us know when you were going to be broadcasting. or 2. You're arguing w/ someone. I don't care to argue w/ you Txb.

uhh I would say 90% of everyone's post on here about anything is going to basically be a debate

hollywood
11-09-2010, 10:11 AM
How'd that ultimately work out Txb?

JJ is a cancer to his own team. He took a good thing and ruined it....and now he continues to take a broken thing.....and bust it into even smaller pieces. Do I think it was time Wade needed to go....sure......but.....The ONLY way this gets better for the Cowboys is if he brings in a legit GM, and a proven HC and gives them the reins. JJ needs to stick to what he knows/does best....being a billionaire owner/spectator from his Suite Box. That's my opinion so please spare me your usual tirade and counter points. :iagree:

:( but true.

Professional sports are getting out of control.

slpybear the bullfan
11-09-2010, 12:57 PM
feel bad for him? He walks away with like 5 million dollars lol

actually I do feel bad for him on one thing..he believed the players were grown men and should be able to do the things to be succesful...he kinda proved that at least with this squad that is not true

BINGO.

And yes, every thread about this subject will turn to Jerry hate within 5 posts.

Farmersfan
11-10-2010, 08:36 AM
I didn't say it wasn't allowed....I just said I'm not going to play. I've seen you on here for years...and it seems you make two kinds of posts....1. You're letting us know when you were going to be broadcasting. or 2. You're arguing w/ someone. I don't care to argue w/ you Txb.

What a novel idea StangFan! Post a opinion on a DISCUSSION FORUM and insist that NOBODY disagree with it.

And then you tell TX you aren't going to argue with him and then proceed to argue with him about telling him you aren't going to argue with him!!!!

You sure you aren't my wife in disguise? :D