PDA

View Full Version : Worst case scenario

coach
11-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Dallas hires jason garret as their HC. And i really think they might bc jerry will be able to keep his finger on him and treat him like a damn puppet. To me, even though its usually bad when a team is gettting a new coach i always find it exciting to see what your team is going to hire. I have heard Gruden, John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Leslie Fraiser, Ron Rivera, and Don Zimmer as some early candidates

GrTigers6
11-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I think give Garrett his chance to lose the job and if he doesnt seem to have it then take resumes for next season

trojandad
11-08-2010, 08:58 PM
dallas would have two other wins than they have just with 1) different conversion decisions and 2) better time out management......defensive schemes are part, maybe a bigger part, but i guarantee you that bum was at home watching wade make these end of game decisions on the above two items and throwing his cowboy boots at the screen.....

Txbroadcaster
11-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by coach
Dallas hires jason garret as their HC. And i really think they might bc jerry will be able to keep his finger on him and treat him like a damn puppet. To me, even though its usually bad when a team is gettting a new coach i always find it exciting to see what your team is going to hire. I have heard Gruden, John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Leslie Fraiser, Ron Rivera, and Don Zimmer as some early candidates

Honestly the Jones will only hire a puppet talk is old, he has now hired 6 Hc(not counting Garrett)...of those 6 3 would be considered puppetts( Switer, Campo and Phillips) even though the last two can honestly be debated.

The other 3...Johnson, Parcells and Gailey were not puppets...and no Chan Gailey was not hired as a puppet, if you know anything about him he does not pander to people..he was hired because he called plays and Jones wanted that and to this day Jones regrets firing him after just two seasons.

I think u meant Mike Zimmer..and I tell you he IMO is a darkhorse and might get the job if Garrett does not do good.

But speaking of that..we dont know how Garrett will do, I have never thought he was someone who would be a puppett, I know people gripe about his play calling and all, but I do want to see how he does as the HC, I think we might be surprised. We shall see

At least now there is some excitement to the next game for Dallas

GrTigers6
11-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Or at least anticipation. The jury is still out on the excitement. :D

coach
11-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Honestly the Jones will only hire a puppet talk is old, he has now hired 6 Hc(not counting Garrett)...of those 6 3 would be considered puppetts( Switer, Campo and Phillips) even though the last two can honestly be debated.

The other 3...Johnson, Parcells and Gailey were not puppets...and no Chan Gailey was not hired as a puppet, if you know anything about him he does not pander to people..he was hired because he called plays and Jones wanted that and to this day Jones regrets firing him after just two seasons.

I think u meant Mike Zimmer..and I tell you he IMO is a darkhorse and might get the job if Garrett does not do good.

But speaking of that..we dont know how Garrett will do, I have never thought he was someone who would be a puppett, I know people gripe about his play calling and all, but I do want to see how he does as the HC, I think we might be surprised. We shall see

At least now there is some excitement to the next game for Dallas

lol yea i ment mike....i dont think we want the yankees old bench coach

Txbroadcaster
11-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol yea i ment mike....i dont think we want the yankees old bench coach

His interviews would be funny at least!!! lol

rojosgirl
11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Jerry kept using that "interim coach" term a lot in the press conference yesterday. IMO Garrett finishes out the season and that's its. He's been the OC all year and he can't call a play to get the Boys over the goal line!

Listen to yourself, Jerry! Do this for the fans -- step back, hire a good coach the men will respect and let him do the coaching. ALL of it!

Farmersfan
11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
His interviews would be funny at least!!! lol

Ecspecially if Pedro ran in and body slammed him!!!!!!!!

jason
11-09-2010, 12:09 PM
mike leach....