PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood Turnover Margin

BwdLions
11-08-2010, 04:40 PM
I thought I'd start a Brownwood thread to see what it felt like.

Brownwood has a +26 turnover margin (6 Turnovers and 32 Take-a-ways).

RoyceTTU
11-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions

32...thats it...our defense must be horrible and un-tested:D

BaseballUmp
11-08-2010, 04:47 PM
...........just trolling along.............

wimbo_pro
11-08-2010, 04:48 PM

GEEZ!!! Thats incredible.

hollywood
11-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Yep, they take care of the ball! And, I think Graylon only has 2 INT's on the season.

Oh yeah, they also know how to take it to the HOUSE!

;)

garciap77
11-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
32...thats it...our defense must be horrible and un-tested:D

:D

We need another MOVIE!:D

;)

RoyceTTU
11-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:D

We need another MOVIE!:D

;)

Havn't seen a whole lot of movie material this week. I'll keep my eyes open though.

garciap77
11-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Havn't seen a whole lot of movie material this week. I'll keep my eyes open though.

The Whataburger Movie would be nice! Some people say it's in Early and some say it's in Brownwood!!!:D :D :D

;)

ccmom
11-08-2010, 05:03 PM

Which teams had the 6 turnovers Brownwood gave up? :)

(After that butt whoopin I deserve to have a little fun, right? ;) )

95mustang
11-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Yep, they take care of the ball! And, I think Graylon only has 2 INT's on the season.

Oh yeah, they also know how to take it to the HOUSE!

;)

Actually Graylon has 3 Int's, but he has 33 TD passes to go along with them. I will take that any day.

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

I dunno.....with the way y'all backed into the playoffs and everything, ya know???:p :kiss:

95mustang
11-08-2010, 05:07 PM

I know 2 were against Graham on back to back series, one was a fumbled kick off against Llano, and one was the int Friday to your Wylie bullpups or is it Chihuahuahs! I can't remember the other 2 right now.

RoyceTTU
11-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
I know 2 were against Graham on back to back series, one was a fumbled kick off against Llano, and one was the int Friday to your Wylie bullpups! I can't remember the other 2 right now.

I thought 1 was from Stephenville? Maybe 1 verse Gatesville. I know most were early in the year.

ccmom
11-08-2010, 05:15 PM
I thought 1 was from Stephenville? Maybe 1 verse Gatesville. I know most were early in the year. It's ok, he listed the one I was interested in. :D

ccmom
11-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I dunno.....with the way y'all backed into the playoffs and everything, ya know???:p :kiss:

No kidding....somebody was a bit cranky on a Monday morning, don't ya think? :eek: :D

95mustang
11-08-2010, 05:19 PM
It's ok, he listed the one I was interested in. :D

...and just what happened after that turnover? Oh I remember, Wylie punted. ;)

ccmom
11-08-2010, 05:31 PM
...and just what happened after that turnover? Oh I remember, Wylie punted. ;) Hey I was just excited that y'all actually had to punt Friday night!! :clap: By the way, your punter ain't too shabby either. :(

;)

hollywood
11-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey I was just excited that y'all actually had to punt Friday night!! :clap: By the way, your punter ain't too shabby either. :(

;)

All-State punter as a junior last year. I wonder if he'll even be up for selection this year? He hardly gets the opportunity to punt this season! :D

50 yard line fan
11-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I know 2 were against Graham on back to back series, one was a fumbled kick off against Llano, and one was the int Friday to your Wylie bullpups or is it Chihuahuahs! I can't remember the other 2 right now.

Week 0 1 fumble against Gatesville
Week 1 1 int and 1 fumble against Graham
Week 2 1 int against S'ville Hail mary at the end of 1st half
Week 3 2 fumbles Deal fumbled as he was going in and Longoria, I believe, on the kickoff return
Week 10 1 int against Wylie

Tin Cup
11-08-2010, 06:17 PM
If I'm not mistaken Wylie was the 1st game we lost the turnover battle in. When compared to Snyder, AW coughed it up numerous times (4 or 5 I think) which lead to that blowout. If we don't have at least 4 turnovers in a game I just don't see any possible true upsets. This excludes the "elite teams."

ccmom
11-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
If I'm not mistaken Wylie was the 1st game we lost the turnover battle in. When compared to Snyder, AW coughed it up numerous times (4 or 5 I think) which lead to that blowout. If we don't have at least 4 turnovers in a game I just don't see any possible true upsets. This excludes the "elite teams." What teams would you consider "elite" this season? Your post had me curious.

garciap77
11-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
If I'm not mistaken Wylie was the 1st game we lost the turnover battle in. When compared to Snyder, AW coughed it up numerous times (4 or 5 I think) which lead to that blowout. If we don't have at least 4 turnovers in a game I just don't see any possible true upsets. This excludes the "elite teams."

They only upset I can see is if "Brownwood Beats Brownwood"!:D

J/K Go Lions!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tin Cup
11-08-2010, 09:36 PM
What teams would you consider "elite" this season? Your post had me curious.

My "elite" teams would include:
Argyle, Kirbyville, Carthage, WOS, Kennedale, wimberley if they are better than last year, and Snyder/Monahans

I didn't post DI teams