PDA

View Full Version : UT and Cowboys In Same Boat?

Bullaholic
11-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Are things in Austin getting as bad as things at Valley Ranch? What has to happen for the 'Horns to turn things around? Will a loss to the Ags on Thangsgiving cause some big changes in Austin?

NastySlot
11-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Are things in Austin getting as bad as things at Valley Ranch? What has to happen for the 'Horns to turn things around? Will a loss to the Ags on Thangsgiving cause some big changes in Austin?

horns might just turn it around this weekend and run the table.

crzyjournalist03
11-08-2010, 11:51 AM
It's a down year for the Big XII, and the Horns have had a mighty run over the last decade. It's just not their year.

They're still one of the top recruiting teams in the nation, so they'll bounce back within the next year or two.

NastySlot
11-08-2010, 11:53 AM
everyone keeps saying it's down year..........every year the big xii is weak............texas or ou need to beat the other and then the rest of the ten are always weak.

MoveInDad
11-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Not at all, things are bad in Austin and they will likely lose to A&M... and if the Horns hadn't played in the NC game last year perhaps things would be different.
Wade has had almost 4 years, he's done and probably can't wait for the misery to end.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Now the DallasCowboys.com website is down :doh:

teetle
11-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Horns not tos goods. Davis needs to gos. offense bad. Defense getting brought down by offenses. Team have nos heart. Mack needs to stopes telling thems it is all right and chews some butt. Jimmie he bes doing wthat all the time. Horns be sucking.:D:eek: :eek: :D

rojosgirl
11-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Yes, they are. And both are going down fast! :eek:

Pendragon13
11-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Not even close to the same. The longhorns are having a down year after a long run of success and will likely climb back in the hunt next year. The Cowboys have won exactly ONE playoff game in over 10 years on a team that is loaded with talent (on paper at least) and have problems that run far deeper.

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Now the DallasCowboys.com website is down :doh:

LOL! They are saying the domain name wasn't renewed!!! :doh: :doh:

swarm
11-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Yes and it is sinking LOL

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I had to laugh at this (yes, I stole it from another message board!!)

The website isn't down, it just keeps making little mistakes and needs to get back to basics. Don't worry, everyone is accountable and working hard to figure it out. Jerry Jones isn't going to make any web provider changes midseason though, it won't work out. I still see alot of fight left in that website.

link (http://www.underthearches.com/forum/showthread.php?3441-Dallas-Cowboys-Website-is-DOWN)

lostaussie
11-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Yes, they are both QUITTERS. Both teams have completely shut down.

Bullaholic
11-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Yes, they are both QUITTERS. Both teams have completely shut down.

You just trying to AGgravate things? :D

lostaussie
11-08-2010, 02:52 PM
You just trying to AGgravate things? :D Maybe:D

Old Tiger
11-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by teetle
Horns not tos goods. Davis needs to gos. offense bad. Defense getting brought down by offenses. Team have nos heart. Mack needs to stopes telling thems it is all right and chews some butt. Jimmie he bes doing wthat all the time. Horns be sucking.:D:eek: :eek: :D Mack chews the defenses ass but only has excuses for the offense

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Mack chews the defenses ass but only has excuses for the offense
That's a joke! Someone more knowledgeable than I, about the "game" anyway lol, told me a while back that as long as the offense put ANY points on the board, losses are always on the defense. Sorry - but I don't buy it! It's on BOTH sides and special teams, and coaches, and yes, their fat girlfriends!