PDA

View Full Version : 7-3A vs 8-3A What district is wors

DISLIGAF
11-01-2002, 09:48 AM
Discounting the top 2 in both Districts which one is worse and why?

cts76325i@skool
11-01-2002, 11:09 AM
uhh i dunno bout 7-3a but if you would take a look at the paper and look at the leader boards and count how many names are from 8-3a. i don't see aside from venus ,godley , and carter as horrible. the top 2 scoring leaders in the area come from d-hill and castleberry, passing leader of the area comes from glen rose and those are just to name a few. 8-3a is by far one of the tuffest distict and is littered with talent throughout. 7-3a also seems pretty tuff with decatur and bridgeport. on a side note 9-3a might be the only tuffer district with celina pilot point gainsville and pottsboro.

jason
11-01-2002, 11:14 AM
they both suck

repeat2002
11-01-2002, 11:27 AM
cts76325i@skool
You've got to be kidding. You obviously need to get out of your little dist 83a dream world. Beyond the the first two play-off teams in each of the districts the rest are terrible. Neither of these district's also rans have beaten anybody. Wait, D-H did beat FW Poly who Dunbar put 82 on last night. The only teams in either of these districts that any of them have beaten is each other. The battle for the worst between these two would be a toothless dog fight. I will however say that I would put Lake Worth up against any other 1-7 team in the state. They are not very good but they have played with an awful lot of bad luck all year.

evebulldog01
11-01-2002, 01:22 PM
I don't know which one is worse. 8-3A or 7-3A a lot depends how you look at it. I actually kinda wish they would take the top four from both of these districts and make them one district with others making a different district. I guess I'm still living in the dream world of knowing how good you are based off of your district. When I was a Sophmore and Junior Everman played in district 6-4A and at the time it had Stephenville, Brownwood, Cleburne, Crowely, Burleson, Joshua, and Granbury. The thought we had was you knew if you finshed in the top three in that district you were a playoff contender. My Junior Year Stephenville, Brownwood, and Everman all advanced into the second round of the playoffs. Everman was beaten in overtime by Wichita falls High in round two and we were the first to exit the playoffs. stephenville won the state title for DII and Brownwood advanced into the third or fourth round of the DI playoffs.