PDA

View Full Version : Casey Pachall and Bart Johnson

bwdlionfan
11-07-2010, 02:09 AM
I couldn't get the TCU game here today but I heard Bart Johnson of Brownwood caught a TD pass... then just now I had ESPN on (not watching it though just kinda barely listening to it)... and I heard Bart Johnson and Casey Pachall both mentioned about 10 seconds apart.

How much playing time did Casey get today? Anyone know?

Pretty cool to hear two Bwood guy's names within a few seconds of each other on Sportscenter

MesquiteFan
11-07-2010, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I couldn't get the TCU game here today but I heard Bart Johnson of Brownwood caught a TD pass... then just now I had ESPN on (not watching it though just kinda barely listening to it)... and I heard Bart Johnson and Casey Pachall both mentioned about 10 seconds apart.

Pretty cool to hear to Bwood guy's names within a few seconds of each other on Sportscenter

As far as I know, Bart still has his consecutive games with a catch streak still going. It was up near 25 I believe.

skins4life
11-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan

Pretty cool to hear to Bwood guy's names within a few seconds of each other on Sportscenter

Not sure, but I'll let you know after I watch it on TVO. :D :D

bwdlionfan
11-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
As far as I know, Bart still has his consecutive games with a catch streak still going. It was up near 25 I believe.

I'm not positive, but I think Bart walked on at TCU didn't he?

91 lion
11-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Bart caught a TD from Kerley...in the Willd-Frog formation. and Casey came in with about 8 minutes to go and played a few series.