PDA

View Full Version : My two favorite teams!

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 10:24 AM
It's playoff time, so you know what that means: Time for both teams fans to finally have their unrealistic, oblivious expectations of their teams shattered in yet another below average playoff outcome.

Who do the notoriously overrated Bridgeport Bulls and Monohans Lobos play this week?

Deuce
11-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Bridgeport will get beat in 2nd round. Monahans gets beat in the 3rd round.

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Figures.... Isn't that always the status quo?

DalhartAlumni
11-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Monahans will fall in 2nd Rnd =D

Tin Cup
11-06-2010, 10:40 AM
If Bport beats West they have the luxury of playing Brownwood. Monahans will lose to Snyder in round 3. Sorry Monahans

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Didn't Monahans barely beat Dalhart earlier this year? I bet they lose this time around when it actually matters, that'd be a typical thing to do for them: Lose when it matters.

LOL Brownwood might score 100 against Bridgeport's notoriously awful defense.

DalhartAlumni
11-06-2010, 10:54 AM
No Monahans nearly lost to Borger 21-15, and didnt show much against a weak seminole team, Borger did beat Dalhart tho 12-3, Dalhart will get by Estacado in a close one, and then upset Monahans, and i think Dalhart can give Snyder a run for there money, but if Dalhart happens to make it too the 4th rnd then Bwood will win

Rocket
11-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Didn't Monahans barely beat Dalhart earlier this year? I bet they lose this time around when it actually matters, that'd be a typical thing to do for them: Lose when it matters.

I am just excited that Brownwood will be able to show these Bridgeport people what a TRUE Spread offense looks like.:devil:

M-town lobo fan
11-06-2010, 03:50 PM

No Monahans Barely beat Snyder in there own back yard:) Too bad we dont get Liberty Hill in round 2 0r 3 that be a almost like bye week :eek:

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
No Monahans Barely beat Snyder in there own back yard:) Too bad we dont get Liberty Hill in round 2 0r 3 that be a almost like bye week :eek:

Guarantee you we would shut out Monahans.

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 05:42 PM
LOL Brownwood might score 100 against Bridgeport's notoriously awful defense. here we go:rolleyes:

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Guarantee you we would shut out Monahans. tap the brakes bro. we know you're excited that LH is finally decent again, but to hold a 10-0 team scoreless? thats nuts.

GR Tiger_14
11-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Bridgeport will beat West with ease. West is terrible this year. I gotta give them props for making playoffs. Sad year for my former Glen Rose team. Brownwood will most likely defeat Bridgeport. Hopefully the wood gets beat later on. They are overated.

Tin Cup
11-06-2010, 07:24 PM
We could get beat but you have clearly NOT watched us play if you think we are overrated. We have one of if not the best offensive players in the state and overall offense. We are winning 55ish to 14ish and we will probably continue this trend until deep in the playoffs. Too bad we can't show glen rose how overrated we are :D

IHStangFan
11-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by AngeloState39
tap the brakes bro. we know you're excited that LH is finally decent again, but to hold a 10-0 team scoreless? thats nuts. LOL...kinda what I was thinkin. Have they shut out anyone all year? That's a serious question...I don't know the answer.

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
tap the brakes bro. we know you're excited that LH is finally decent again, but to hold a 10-0 team scoreless? thats nuts.

You're new... lol

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...kinda what I was thinkin. Have they shut out anyone all year? That's a serious question...I don't know the answer.

And you should know better by now!:dispntd:

I'm :stirpot:

:D

trojan37
11-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by GR Tiger_14
Bridgeport will beat West with ease. West is terrible this year. I gotta give them props for making playoffs. Sad year for my former Glen Rose team. Brownwood will most likely defeat Bridgeport. Hopefully the wood gets beat later on. They are overated. West 24 Glen Rose 6-if we're terrible, what does that make Glen Rose?

loboes86
11-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...kinda what I was thinkin. Have they shut out anyone all year? That's a serious question...I don't know the answer. If your askin if Monahans has shut anybody out the answer would be no. Coach Owens doesn't try to do that as best I can tell. If he gets another team down like that he usually puts in his second string and thats when they score on Monahans, if he had wanted to this year there were several that could have been shut-outs.:D

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Who do the notoriously overrated Bridgeport Bulls and Monohans Lobos play this week? i can roll with the monahans comment, but who said that bridgeport was good? are they even ranked? i know that they've dropped every week in the polls and im not to sure that they're even on it anymore. so how can they be overrated?

obviously you're trying to stir things up, but when a team is as bad as bridgeport is this year fans cant say much that the team can back up. now if you would have said this in 08 you would have a war on your hands.

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
If your askin if Monahans has shut anybody out the answer would be no. Coach Owens doesn't try to do that as best I can tell. If he gets another team down like that he usually puts in his second string and thats when they score on Monahans, if he had wanted to this year there were several that could have been shut-outs.:D i think they were talking about LH, who was said to be capable of shutting monahans out. you're from there, can it be done?

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 08:32 PM
i can roll with the monahans comment, but who said that bridgeport was good? are they even ranked? i know that they've dropped every week in the polls and im not to sure that they're even on it anymore. so how can they be overrated?

obviously you're trying to stir things up, but when a team is as bad as bridgeport is this year fans cant say much that the team can back up. now if you would have said this in 08 you would have a war on your hands.

Bridgeport was terrible in 2008 too...LH spanked you guys real good!

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Bridgeport was terrible in 2008 too...LH spanked you guys real good! you're right. they sure did. but when their 2nd team all-state running back, all state qb, and all state lb were out with injuries that doesnt seem all that hard to do.

Tejastrue
11-06-2010, 09:02 PM
It's playoff time, so you know what that means: Time for both teams fans to finally have their unrealistic, oblivious expectations of their teams shattered in yet another below average playoff outcome.

Who do the notoriously overrated Bridgeport Bulls and Monohans Lobos play this week?

Are you here just to create havoc? I see that you have an abundance of posts but no hometown posted connections. I am new here so tell me, who is it you actually support?

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2010, 09:05 PM
tap the brakes bro. we know you're excited that LH is finally decent again, but to hold a 10-0 team scoreless? thats nuts.
Finally? LOL! That sounds like we've been crappy for years. :D

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue
Are you here just to create havoc? I see that you have an abundance of posts but no hometown posted connections. I am new here so tell me, who is it you actually support?
(Don't tell anyone, but he graduated from a P&G town sorta North of you!)

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Finally? LOL! That sounds like we've been crappy for years. :D i sure havent heard any buzz about this liberty hill team. i mean, what have they done lately? its not like they won alot of games or anything.

garciap77
11-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Tejastrue

Is it picture time yet Daddy D 11?:D

;)

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2010, 09:16 PM
i sure havent heard any buzz about this liberty hill team. i mean, what have they done lately? its not like they won alot of games or anything.
8-2 record, the same as Bridgeport's from what I can tell. Oh, and we went through District undefeated. But to answer your question, "lately" (last night), we beat Burnet for the title...at their house.

I'm sure as the playoffs heat up, some of our more uhm, vocal posters will show up. :D

garciap77
11-06-2010, 09:17 PM
8-2 record, the same as Bridgeport's from what I can tell. Oh, and we went through District undefeated. But to answer your question, "lately" (last night), we beat Burnet for the title...at their house.

Congrats!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Daddy D I have to say your one hell of an angler. I've time I look in on a thread it seems you
have a Lobo or Bull on the line. :clap:

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 09:25 PM

I'm sure as the playoffs heat up, some of our more uhm, vocal posters will show up. :D i dont think you caught my sarcasm, that wasnt a punch to your team. but good job on beating burnet.

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2010, 09:25 PM
i dont think you caught my sarcasm, that wasnt a punch to your team. but good job on beating burnet.
Ohhhhhhhh!!!! :doh: :D

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Daddy D I have to say your one hell of an angler. I've time I look in on a thread it seems you
have a Lobo or Bull on the line. :clap: i know he's just trying to get under my skin but i thought i'd go ahead and and see what happens. its getting pretty boring around here anyways.

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Ohhhhhhhh!!!! :doh: :D its all good. im still trying to get use to this

M-town lobo fan
11-06-2010, 09:37 PM
LH is got a good shot of going a few rounds in that easey bracket they put them in..They wouldnt last 2 rounds this year in R1 D2

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2010, 09:50 PM
i know he's just trying to get under my skin but i thought i'd go ahead and and see what happens. its getting pretty boring around here anyways.

I wasn't directing that at you specifically. You just nibbled at the hook. But you didn't bite.

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 11:57 PM
you're right. they sure did. but when their 2nd team all-state running back, all state qb, and all state lb were out with injuries that doesnt seem all that hard to do.

Wait all 3 of those guys were out?:thinking: I don't think so.

Sweetwater: I'm pretty good aren't I?:p

Daddy D 11
11-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
They wouldnt last 2 rounds this year in R1 D2

Neither will Monahans.

Has Monahans ever even won 4 playoff games? What about 3? When's the last time y'all did that?

Don't even speak of weak regions until you actually win games in yours.

navajo joe
11-07-2010, 02:18 AM
If your askin if Monahans has shut anybody out the answer would be no. Coach Owens doesn't try to do that as best I can tell. If he gets another team down like that he usually puts in his second string and thats when they score on Monahans, if he had wanted to this year there were several that could have been shut-outs.:D you guy's played your first string against seminole the whole game , seminole is a young team , but we can surprise you if you are not careful . hope you were not talking about seminole when you said SHUT OUT.

loboes86
11-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by navajo joe
you guy's played your first string against seminole the whole game , seminole is a young team , but we can surprise you if you are not careful . hope you were not talking about seminole when you said SHUT OUT. I don't know if you read this whole thread or not, but no I was not talking about Seminole.

loboes86
11-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Neither will Monahans.

Has Monahans ever even won 4 playoff games? What about 3? When's the last time y'all did that?

Don't even speak of weak regions until you actually win games in yours. It may have been 50 years ago but they did win state, they won in regionals in 05, and Quarters in 98. Does any of those count ?:D

Inmateboss
11-07-2010, 12:46 PM
It may have been 50 years ago but they did win state, they won in regionals in 05, and Quarters in 98. Does any of those count ?:D

Not to D-11!!!

D,-- i'm a little disappointed. Seems you waited a smidge late in the season. But keep that fly floating, their out there and your presentation is flawless!!!:clap: :clap:

Daddy D 11
11-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Not to D-11!!!

D,-- i'm a little disappointed. Seems you waited a smidge late in the season. But keep that fly floating, their out there and your presentation is flawless!!!:clap: :clap:

:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-07-2010, 02:22 PM

Do you really have that big a fixation on us?

Wow....

Daddy D 11
11-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Do you really have that big a fixation on us?

Wow....

Can you really not understand what I'm doing?

Wow....

Inmateboss
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
All this after I gave you that Lobo Tee shirt last year and only now do i find out that your true Fixation is with Bridgeport!! How RUDE is that!!!!!!:mad: