PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport vs West

Bull
11-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Who wins?

rangerjim60
11-06-2010, 07:46 AM
This should be a good game. Sounds like B'port got over their funk last night. From what I've read West has improved all year. Do you know where game will be at? I see B'port by 3 in a nailbiter.

Bullaholic
11-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by rangerjim60
This should be a good game. Sounds like B'port got over their funk last night. From what I've read West has improved all year. Do you know where game will be at? I see B'port by 3 in a nailbiter.

I hear DeSoto on Friday, RJ. Thanks for the vote of confidence---hope the Eagles can take care of Kennedale. I'm hoping that the Bulls will have their traditional playoff face on Friday and play like they are capable of doing for 4 Quarters. West has gotten better later in the season and played Alvarado a close one earlier this year.

rangerjim60
11-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Just saw West got it handed to them by Kennedale last night 44'ish to 14. Bodes well for Bridgeport but not for Decatur. Decatur still banged up and word is Hodges may not be back this year. Thing you gotta love about Texas football is anything can happen on any night :)

trojan37
11-06-2010, 09:21 AM
I think for West it depends on which team shows up to play-the one that plays like they did against Alvarado, or the one that DIDN'T show up against Kennedale. That is not what I wanted to see the week before a playoff game. It has to change next week or West is done-quick.

AngeloState39
11-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Bodes well for Bridgeport but not for Decatur. Decatur still banged up and word is Hodges may not be back this year. Thing you gotta love about Texas football is anything can happen on any night :) and here come the excuses.

partimefan
11-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Just saw West got it handed to them by Kennedale last night 44'ish to 14. Bodes well for Bridgeport but not for Decatur. Decatur still banged up and word is Hodges may not be back this year. Thing you gotta love about Texas football is anything can happen on any night :)

What happened to Hodges?

skins4life
11-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Bull
Who wins?

:doh: :doh: The team that scores the most points. :D :D

Bull_Guy
11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Im not posting anything until Bridgeport beats brownwood in the second round.

Bosqueville
11-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Bull_Guy

I guess we'll hear from you next season!:D

Inmateboss
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM

Hey at least you got to take a little shot before this season is over!! Bridgeport should do fine in this game but I'm glad were not in BW's sights right now!!

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Bridgeport wins, too much offense for that West defense.:D

trojan37
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by BullBoy
Bridgeport wins, too much offense for that West defense.:D West is trying a new defense this week-9 in the box and another 9 in the secondary. Hopefully the refs won't notice.

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
don't want to make a prediction on the score since this is a texas playoff game and anything can happen! i'm sure west is a good team, they are in the playoffs after all. could be a blow out, or it could be a close one, either way i will be there screaming my lungs out from start to finish! this is my favorite part of the year, this season has gone by so fast and now it's win or go home!:D GO BULLS!!!!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 07:18 PM
any word on where that bport bwood game is gonna be?

Rocket
11-07-2010, 07:23 PM

Don't hold your breathe...

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Im not posting anything until Bridgeport beats brownwood in the second round. Umm, i love bridgeport, but thats probably not gonna happen.

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by AngeloState39

could stephenville be a possibility?

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 07:37 PM
i have no idea. and i know we're talking about the cart before we have the horse but if we lose this week it would be embarrassing.

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
i have no idea. and i know we're talking about the cart before we have the horse but if we lose this week it would be embarrassing.

very embarrassing.

bwdlionfan
11-07-2010, 08:09 PM

My guess would be Stephenville or Mineral Wells

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
My guess would be Stephenville or Mineral Wells sounds good to me.

trojan37
11-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Glad to see you guys have it all wrapped up. Good luck Bulls on your playoff run.

trojan37
11-07-2010, 08:24 PM
BTW, I work 2nd shift but I'm trying to get my boss to let me off for this one. Is there going to be a M&G?

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 08:29 PM
My guess would be Stephenville or Mineral Wells

Mineral Wells would be awsome, closer to Bport, might just draw a pretty good sized crowd.:thinking:

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Glad to see you guys have it all wrapped up. Good luck Bulls on your playoff run. look at your schedule dude, west has played pretty bad teams and some how found a way to lose. with the exception of the close game with alvorado, yall dont look good at all from the scores.

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Mineral Wells would be awsome, closer to Bport, might just draw a pretty good sized crowd.:thinking: the ville is closer to me. lets have it there.

trojan37
11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
look at your schedule dude, west has played pretty bad teams and some how found a way to lose. with the exception of the close game with alvorado, yall dont look good at all from the scores. Easy Grasshopper, it's just a joke.

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Easy Grasshopper, it's just a joke. my bad

bwdlionfan
11-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Easy Grasshopper, it's just a joke.

Where would a Brownwood vs West game be played? Stephenville probably? If not a Gordon Wood Stadium vs Waco ISD stadium coin flip home-home

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 08:48 PM
the ville is closer to me. lets have it there.

it would save me some gas if it's in MW:D

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Where would a Brownwood vs West game be played? Stephenville probably? If not a Gordon Wood Stadium vs Waco ISD stadium coin flip home-home nowhere, because thats not gonna happen.

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:51 PM
it would save me some gas if it's in MW:D bum a ride:D

trojan37
Where would a Brownwood vs West game be played? Stephenville probably? If not a Gordon Wood Stadium vs Waco ISD stadium coin flip home-home It would be played in Mexico, that way nobody would want to drive that far to witness the beatdown.

bwdlionfan
Mineral Wells would be awsome, closer to Bport, might just draw a pretty good sized crowd.:thinking:

How well does Bridgeport travel?

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM
How well does Bridgeport travel? for that game, they wont.

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Where would a Brownwood vs West game be played? Stephenville probably? If not a Gordon Wood Stadium vs Waco ISD stadium coin flip home-home

where would a Bridgeport vs Iowa Park game be played?:thinking:

bwdlionfan
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
for that game, they wont.

for Bwood or West?

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM
How well does Bridgeport travel?

Bridgeport travels very very well, the rabid BULLS fans will fill both sides of the stadium and more!!!!!!

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM
for Bwood or West? THE WOOD. i was joking. but normally they travel really good. lots of fans.

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 08:57 PM
where would a Bridgeport vs Iowa Park game be played?:thinking: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: das funny

bwdlionfan
11-07-2010, 08:59 PM
where would a Bridgeport vs Iowa Park game be played?:thinking:

There is NOTHING between bport and iowa park

Good thing that isn't going to matter

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 08:59 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: das funny :D

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
There is NOTHING between bport and iowa park

Good thing that isn't going to matter

well, if it's Bridgeport vs Iowa Park then you're right, it wouldn't matter to Brownwood.:D

GR Tiger_14
11-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Bridgeport by far. West got lucky getting a playoff appearance. They should be happy to practice one more week. Hang up the pads trojans, your done.

trojan37
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by GR Tiger_14
Bridgeport by far. West got lucky getting a playoff appearance. They should be happy to practice one more week. Hang up the pads trojans, your done. And you're done a week earlier. Jealous maybe? Bye bye!

Rabid Cougar
11-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Whoever wins this week just enjoy it.
Next week will not be pleasent.

Tin Cup
11-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Hey Bridgeport, if I remember correctly the last time y'all started talking about beating/playing Brownwood you got beat. Worry about West first. Then you can have your Brownwood nightmares.

I say upset alert.

West 35
Bridgeport 34

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Hey Bridgeport, if I remember correctly the last time y'all started talking about beating/playing Brownwood you got beat. Worry about West first. Then you can have your Brownwood nightmares.

I say upset alert.

West 35
Bridgeport 34 :hand:

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 10:30 PM

I say upset alert.

West 35
Bridgeport 34 no one said we can beat yall. because we cant. no one can. its brownwood. and if you take a good look at west you would find that they really are not that good. not saying they cant win, but its one heck of a long shot.

go away and talk to us next week.

upset my ass.

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 10:31 PM
no one said we can beat yall. because we cant. no one can. its brownwood. and if you take a good look at west you would find that they really are not that good. not saying they cant win, but its one heck of a long shot.

go away and talk to us next week.

upset my ass. :thumbsup:

AngeloState39
11-07-2010, 10:32 PM
:thumbsup: well thanks:D

LionFan72
11-07-2010, 10:49 PM

wont matter, be a long drive home for you wherever they play!

BullBoy
11-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
wont matter, be a long drive home for you wherever they play! :tisk:

NateDawg39
11-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Bridgeport has already declared a state title from the way the fans are posting on here. Not a surprise though, I would be in a fever dream as well if I was facing the chosen ones in the next round.

Scary times indeed

cstatbull
11-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Bridgeport has already declared a state title from the way the fans are posting on here. Not a surprise though, I would be in a fever dream as well if I was facing the chosen ones in the next round.

Scary times indeed

haha how is that so? im about 99.99 (repeating of course) percent sure that every bport fan knows were not going farther than the 2nd round.. Dont get me wrong i love bport to death and am a big fan.. buutttt this is bwood. bport is just tryin to enjoy the playoff win were gunna get while we can

AngeloState39
11-08-2010, 11:15 AM

Scary times indeed has decatur beat a playoff team in the last three years?

Bullaholic
11-08-2010, 11:19 AM

Scary times indeed

Us Bridgeport folks may set up game-time "tweets" to let you Decatur folks know what goes on deep in the playoffs, Nate...:D
The Eagles are like Howard Hughes' "Spruce Goose"---they fly only once....:D

BullsFan
11-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Whoever wins this week just enjoy it.
Next week will not be pleasent.

+1

The only upset I care about is the one that somehow puts Brownwood in another playoff bracket. Any chance at all of that happening...? ;);)

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 11:26 AM
I was just looking at the playoff sticky and don't wanna research it, so I thought this was good a thread as any to ask.......is West really 3-7? Or is that just a typo on that playoff thread???

trojan37
11-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was just looking at the playoff sticky and don't wanna research it, so I thought this was good a thread as any to ask.......is West really 3-7? Or is that just a typo on that playoff thread??? Yes we are 3-7! cut us some slack, okay!:D

AngeloState39
11-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I was just looking at the playoff sticky and don't wanna research it, so I thought this was good a thread as any to ask.......is West really 3-7? Or is that just a typo on that playoff thread??? it real. they lost every game in non district and snuck into the playoffs.

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Yes we are 3-7! cut us some slack, okay!:D

I guess you won the most important games and that's all that matters!!

I just saw that on the the bracket thread and was somewhat surprised!!!:D

trojan37
11-08-2010, 12:04 PM
I guess you won the most important games and that's all that matters!!

I just saw that on the the bracket thread and was somewhat surprised!!!:D I really don't like the fact that West goes into this game with a 3-7 record, considering last year West was 7-3 and didn't make the playoffs.

GR Tiger_14
11-08-2010, 12:08 PM
And you're done a week earlier. Jealous maybe? Bye bye! Wow really? Haha. I don't care how the GR team did this year. All I know is I graduated last year and for 3 straight years the GR team I was on tea-bagged West every year. I am jealous though, jealous I didn't get to play one more year and dominate the pathetic town of West. Go eat some Kolaches bro, that is all West is known for, not sports. I will hand it to them though they have been good at baseball but this ain't baseballdownlow so go drink bleach. Bye bye!

Bosqueville
11-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Wow really? Haha. I don't care how the GR team did this year. All I know is I graduated last year and for 3 straight years the GR team I was on tea-bagged West every year. I am jealous though, jealous I didn't get to play one more year and dominate the pathetic town of West. Go eat some Kolaches bro, that is all West is known for, not sports. I will hand it to them though they have been good at baseball but this ain't baseballdownlow so go drink bleach. Bye bye!

Wow... is it your time of the month? :thinking:

trojan37
11-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Wow really? Haha. I don't care how the GR team did this year. All I know is I graduated last year and for 3 straight years the GR team I was on tea-bagged West every year. I am jealous though, jealous I didn't get to play one more year and dominate the pathetic town of West. Go eat some Kolaches bro, that is all West is known for, not sports. I will hand it to them though they have been good at baseball but this ain't baseballdownlow so go drink bleach. Bye bye! Just as I suspected, a punk kid running his mouth. Get a life.

RedraideR11
11-08-2010, 12:22 PM
My outlaw;)

Red&White_9x5
11-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Don't really know much about West (other than the fact they have had a pretty good baseball team). I do know that Bridgeport is pretty salty so I will take the Bulls by at least 14

rholl
11-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Wow really? Haha. I don't care how the GR team did this year. All I know is I graduated last year and for 3 straight years the GR team I was on tea-bagged West every year. I am jealous though, jealous I didn't get to play one more year and dominate the pathetic town of West. Go eat some Kolaches bro, that is all West is known for, not sports. I will hand it to them though they have been good at baseball but this ain't baseballdownlow so go drink bleach. Bye bye!

BENCH WARMER!!!!!!!!!!

t-bag31
11-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by partimefan
What happened to Hodges?

hE GOT KICKED OFF THE TEAM

t-bag31
11-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Bridgeport wins by 21

slpybear the bullfan
11-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by t-bag31

Seriously?

BullBoy
11-08-2010, 01:17 PM

are you kidding?:confused:

BullBoy
11-08-2010, 01:19 PM
decatur without hodges and without muehlstein will get crushed by kennedale, even with them both on the team it would still be a long shot to win. they will need to play their best run defense of the year!

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 02:23 PM

:eek: Wow!! Just....WOW!:eek:

I'm glad you clarified that you are still a kid!!:doh:

DaHop72
11-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Wow really? Haha. I don't care how the GR team did this year. All I know is I graduated last year and for 3 straight years the GR team I was on tea-bagged West every year. I am jealous though, jealous I didn't get to play one more year and dominate the pathetic town of West. Go eat some Kolaches bro, that is all West is known for, not sports. I will hand it to them though they have been good at baseball but this ain't baseballdownlow so go drink bleach. Bye bye! Wow, talk about an ignorant post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
11-08-2010, 02:33 PM

I'm glad you clarified that you are still a kid!!:doh:

Some things need no clarification, RM...;)

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Some things need no clarification, RM...;)

Yeah....but we don't have a "tongue-in-cheek" smiley!!:p

GR Tiger_14
11-08-2010, 03:43 PM

I'm glad you clarified that you are still a kid!!:doh: O my bad, I didn't know it was adults only on this thread. And your a mom what do u know about football?

GR Tiger_14
11-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wow, talk about an ignorant post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Snyder.....now that's ignorant.

Bosqueville
11-08-2010, 03:48 PM
O my bad, I didn't know it was adults only on this thread. And your a mom what do u know about football?

:eek: :eek:

Bosqueville
11-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Glen Rose peeps.... You're missing one of your idiots!! :doh:

GrTigers6
11-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Glen Rose peeps.... You're missing one of your idiots!! :doh: there is always one bad sheep in a herd. :D

Ranger Mom
11-08-2010, 03:55 PM
O my bad, I didn't know it was adults only on this thread. And your a mom what do u know about football?

I had 4 boys that played, so I picked up a thing or two, and I've learned a lot from the people here...and I have lots more to learn.

No one said it was "adults only"....it was glaringly apparent you weren't, hence my post!!

You are treading on thin ice though....keep it up youngster!!:rolleyes:

I'm not JUST a mom!!:devil:

defense51
11-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Bridgeport wins this one, but not without a fight. West plays way up or way down, played Alvarado tough! They just wouldn't give up, might have won if not for a few bonehead plays and an inability to hold on to the football. West can play football, but Bridgeport is too tough and the offense will overpower West on Defense. Bridgeport wins 35-21

slpybear the bullfan
11-08-2010, 04:01 PM

Son, you have no clue.:doh:

go blue 64
11-08-2010, 06:28 PM
I will go with the Bulls by 7 (28 to 21).

DaHop72
11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Snyder.....now that's ignorant. :blahblah: :blahblah: We're having trouble understanding you and you brilliance.

AngeloState39
11-08-2010, 07:28 PM
1. she is a mod. i wouldnt go there.
2. she has class, look it up, you could use it.
3. i bet she knows more than you do.
i know mamabull wouldnt put up with your crap. dont push your luck "bro."

BullBoy
11-08-2010, 07:35 PM
O my bad, I didn't know it was adults only on this thread. And your a mom what do u know about football? :eek: :eek: :eek:

skins4life
11-08-2010, 08:09 PM

Oh S - - -. Did he go here?? :doh: :doh: Dude you have know idea what this "MOM" could do. ;)

trojan37
11-08-2010, 10:53 PM
We're bringing the house on this one! Taking care of Bridgeport first, knocking on The Woods door!:D West by 3.

Tin Cup
11-08-2010, 10:57 PM
We're bringing the house on this one! Taking care of Bridgeport first, knocking on The Woods door!:D West by 3.

If you knock on our door you better hope and pray we aren't home!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2010, 05:56 AM
I'm not JUST a mom!!:devil:
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :wave:

t-bag31
11-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Seriously?

Yes! the kid never came to practice. and cant pass a class. i think he has problems!

AngeloState39
11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Yes! the kid never came to practice. and cant pass a class. i think he has problems! thats a bummer. wasted talent.

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 09:00 AM
less than 12 hours away! GAMETIME BABY!!!:D :cheerl: GO BULLS!!!!:cheerl:

trojan37
11-12-2010, 09:10 AM
less than 12 hours away! GAMETIME BABY!!!:D :cheerl: GO BULLS!!!!:cheerl: Can't wait! GO TROJANS! CAN I GET A HOORAH!

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Can't wait! GO TROJANS! CAN I GET A HOORAH!

we must DESTROY you tonight.

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Can't wait! GO TROJANS! CAN I GET A HOORAH!

look around you, that's not a storm on the horizon, it's the BRIDGEPORT BULLS and your team will feel the stampede starting at around 7:30pm today (give or take a few minutes.)

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 09:23 AM
The WINNER of this game is actually the LOSER. :devil:

Good luck tonight to both these teams

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 09:27 AM
The WINNER of this game is actually the LOSER. :devil:

Good luck tonight to both these teams

easy there buddy! save it for saturday!:D

trojan37
11-12-2010, 09:38 AM
look around you, that's not a storm on the horizon, it's the BRIDGEPORT BULLS and your team will feel the stampede starting at around 7:30pm today (give or take a few minutes.) MOOOO!

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 09:47 AM
MOOOO!

no.

Bullaholic
11-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Sure hope it is not wet in DeSoto tonight. The Bulls will need to be able to fling that hog bladder some... Go Bulls!

Bosqueville
11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Come on West.. you can do it!! I'm rooting for ya!

BwdLions
11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
I didn't see where it had been posted, so I'll post it. The winner of the Bridgeport-West game will play Brownwood in Stephenville next Friday night.

trojan37
11-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I didn't see where it had been posted, so I'll post it. The winner of the Bridgeport-West game will play Brownwood in Stephenville next Friday night. Quit reminding us please! Focus on tonights game, not next weeks humiliation.:D

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 11:27 AM
:tisk:

RoyceTTU
11-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I didn't see where it had been posted, so I'll post it. The winner of the Bridgeport-West game will play Brownwood in Stephenville next Friday night.

We like Stephenville. There is only 1 place we like to go and watch a game more, and thats at home at Gordon Wood. This is almost a home game with the mutual respect these two towns have 51 weeks of the year.

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
We like Stephenville. There is only 1 place we like to go and watch a game more, and thats at home at Gordon Wood. This is almost a home game with the mutual respect these two towns have 51 weeks of the year.
it will be a packed stadium! if bridgeport wins tonight i'll probably be in stephenville by 5pm and hopefully get a good seat. i know bridgeport travels really well and i heard brownwood is not much different so it should be a pretty good playoff atmosphere there.

trojan37
11-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Bridgeport ain't gonna win tonight I tell ya!:mad:

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 03:58 PM
BRIDGEPORT FANS!! what route re you guys gonna take to get to desoto eagle stadium? i plan on taking 35 to I-20 and just following it all the way out to 67.

trojan37
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I am about to leave for the game. I-35 is at a standstill down here. Travel safe Bulls fans, I hope this turns into a good one. HOORAH!

partimefan
11-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Yes! the kid never came to practice. and cant pass a class. i think he has problems!

Heard it straight from Story: "the kid" did NOT get kicked off the team.

Eaglefan
11-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Good luck Bridgeport Bulls!

trojan37
11-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Bad wreck on I-35 North just north of West. Traffic being routed onto the access road, northbound lane shut down.

trojan37
11-12-2010, 04:52 PM
This is friggin nuts! We just passed whatever was going on and I didn't see a wreck at all. They were routing traffic to the southbound access road!

SOONER09
11-12-2010, 05:13 PM
BRIDGEPORT FANS!! what route re you guys gonna take to get to desoto eagle stadium? i plan on taking 35 to I-20 and just following it all the way out to 67. 820 around Ft.Worth then straight on 20

Rabid Cougar
11-12-2010, 06:44 PM
This is friggin nuts! We just passed whatever was going on and I didn't see a wreck at all. They were routing traffic to the southbound access road!

18 wheeler carrying pig parts flipped and poured contents of trailer all over the interstate.

BullBoy
11-12-2010, 07:43 PM
bullboy is in the house! lets get ready for some football!:D

Tin Cup
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
link for radio?