PDA

View Full Version : Who wins district 5 or 6

go blue 64
11-06-2010, 05:30 AM
Who wins district 5 or 6

How come the games are all on Thursday?

go blue 64
11-06-2010, 05:44 AM
It will be interesting to see if the Graham defence can slow down Snyder enough to win, I thank they can.

It will be interesting to see the two bigs each in a down year fight it out.

It will be interesting to see if IP's new coach can come up with anything to slow down BW enough to make the game interesting.

go blue 64
11-06-2010, 06:25 AM
I think if you vote on each game your vote will count 1/3 if you vote on one game your vote may count 1. I suggest to vote on each game.:)

Tin Cup
11-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Snyder will have no problem with Graham.

Brownwood rolls.

Wylie wins if Nasser goes.

slingshot
11-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
Snyder will have no problem with Graham.

Brownwood rolls.

Wylie wins if Nasser goes. Ditto...

VWG
11-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Brownwood wins, but anybody watching this game check out Clubb for IP. He should be playing at the next level. Great athlete.

I picked Burk to beat Wylie. I just think Burk can get it done, they've got a great QB and he has some speed in the backfield.
Burk's D isn't that great, but Wylie just isn't Wylie this year.
What's the word on Nasser? 50-50 he will play?

Snyder has put up impressive numbers (both offensively and defensively) the last two games. Graham's defense is their strength and Snyder will have a good test, but where I think Graham gets beat is that Snyder can stop the Graham offense. Graham's offense hasn't been very good all year long, and lack of a consistent running attack always hurts.

District 5 wins 2 games and District 6 wins 1.

go blue 64
11-06-2010, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tin Cup
[B]Snyder will have no problem with Graham.

I think Graham can give Snyder a good game. I will go with Graham by 3.
Graham's defence is a little better than Snyder's. I think Graham's offence is good enough to move the ball on Snyder to win the game, and Graham defence is very capable of scoring points or giving the offence a short field to work with.:) :)

DaHop72
11-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by go blue 64
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tin Cup
[B]Snyder will have no problem with Graham.

I think Graham can give Snyder a good game. I will go with Graham by 3.
Graham's defence is a little better than Snyder's. I think Graham's offence is good enough to move the ball on Snyder to win the game, and Graham defence is very capable of scoring points or giving the offence a short field to work with.:) :) :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

go blue 64
11-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

:rolleyes: I will stick with Graham by 3.:)

Tin Cup
11-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Trust me Snyder wins. Convincingly