PDA

View Full Version : Not really sure what just happened....

Saggy Aggie
11-06-2010, 03:28 AM
To make this sports related, me and my friends were watching sportscenter at about 2:30 while one my friends sat outside smoking hookah. We're just chilling/talking, when all of a sudden some random guy just walks in my back door and stands there. Me and my roommate immediately ask him if we know him? He doesn't reply. Then we get a little more direct and ask if he knows anyone who lives here. He starts telling us "Don't worry about it." over and over and starts walking through our apt. We get up and start walking toward him and he immediately goes for my bedroom door, opens it and walks in(** My girlfriend is asleep in there, btw**). I go straight to my room, grab him by the arm and drag him outside while asking him basically what the hell he was doing. (It was very apparent this guy is either drunk or stoned out his mind--- unresponsive, can barely walk, etc.)

So, after we put him outside, my friend that was outside comes in and we're like dude, what the hell man? You let this guy come in? And then I notice the light in my car is on. And my friend who was outside asks if that was my car (because he didnt know). When I said yes, he told me that drunk guy was in my car digging around. At this point, drunk guy goes to the next building 3rd floor and starts trying to get in an apt door up there.

So, normally I wouldn't call the police on a drunk guy, but because this guy had already broken into my car, my apt, and my bedroom and was currently trying to get into another apt, I decided to call the cops.

So they showed up, put this guy in handcuffs (who is wearing only jeans and a short sleeve t shirt. No shoes. No socks and it is 40 degrees outside) and I just got interviewed by the police at 3 am.

I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but it was an interesting night. :doh: :confused:

trojandad
11-06-2010, 04:10 AM
he's fortunate he picked your place to do this.....he would have gotten half the words and twice the results had he done that our way......your a more patient man than me.......

poisoned10
11-06-2010, 04:19 AM
That guy would have been beat down something fierce if he was in my house like that.

IHStangFan
11-06-2010, 04:22 AM
DUDE!! I met that guy last week at North Gate. My cousin Jeff and I dubbed him "Likes to Fight Guy". Some random idiot kid comes up to me at like 1:30am last weekend and just steps in between my cousin Jeff and I while we're talking and gets all up in my grill. Dude is like 6 inches shorter, 10yrs younger and probably 10 beer drunker. I just look at him and ask my cousin "do you know this guy" and he goes into the "WTH did you say to me" I just stood there looking at him like "dude are you serious?!" He's so drunk I don't even take a defensive posture. He throws a punch at me and I just slap it outa the way. Then he starts dancing around and falls over. By now my cousin and I are cracking up and everyone in the place is like "What just happened" We were both like "uh...we're not sure". ANYWAY....about 2 hours later we're headed home on a side street (my cousin is from Bryan so he knows the back streets)...and who do we run across laying beside a car half in the street half in the driveway covered in puke? You guessed it "Likes to fight guy". We stop and Jeff goes "hey man are you alright" Dude staggers to his feet and comes up to the window and goes "WTH did you just say to me" LMAO!! So by now we're cracking up again and Jeff goes "get in dude" Dude goes for the door handle and Jeff pulls forward......dude tries to get in again...Jeff pulls forward again. Dude falls down in the road. By then there are like 8 people standing there watching this laughing at the guy as well. We ask "hey...is someone here responsible for this guy and is gonna make sure he gets home safe?" One of the guys speaks up and says "yeah, I got him".....so we drive away.

There's a lot of idiots out after midnight, LOL!!!

IHStangFan
11-06-2010, 04:27 AM
That wasn't YOU last weekend trying to pick a fight w/ me was it Saggy? :p

Saggy Aggie
11-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
That wasn't YOU last weekend trying to pick a fight w/ me was it Saggy? :p LOL, nah it wasn't me....

And we didn't fight this guy because he was SO drunk that he wasn't even a threat to anyone except himself.

Sure, we could've beaten the crap outta this guy, but would it have really done any good? We were so confused trying to figure out what the hell was going on, that we just drug him outside... then tried to figure out what happened, and THAT is when I found out he had been in my car too. :doh:

MesquiteFan
11-06-2010, 12:55 PM
lol this is hilarious. Some people just shouldn't drink. But it does offer high comedy :D

Hopefully everything is still in your car that was there before

poisoned10
11-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Sure, we could've beaten the crap outta this guy, but would it have really done any good? We were so confused trying to figure out what the hell was going on, that we just drug him outside... then tried to figure out what happened, and THAT is when I found out he had been in my car too. :doh:

Well, I wouldn't have waited around long enough to tell if he was drunk or not.

With 2 kids and a wife in the house, there is no time to assess the situation. Only time to react.

Daddy D 11
11-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
Well, I wouldn't have waited around long enough to tell if he was drunk or not.

With 2 kids and a wife in the house, there is no time to assess the situation. Only time to react.

lol word.

do that at my house here in waco and you're getting an aluminum TPX Omaha to the dome!

IHStangFan
11-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
lol word.

do that at my house here in waco and you're getting an aluminum TPX Omaha to the dome! DOME OWNAGE!!! :clap:

Old Tiger
11-06-2010, 01:38 PM
4 lokohead!!

BaseballUmp
11-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Haha one night coming out of harrys headed to my truck I noticed my tailgate was down...get to my truck and find some random guy passed out back there...

My tailgate latch is broken so you have to rig it up. Not sure how he managed to do all of this while drunk but I thought it was quite a feat. So I rolled up to the front of harrys with the guy still in the back of my truck yelled out if anybody knows the guy in the back of my truck nobody said anything so I just pulled up to a cop and said take him lol

HEMOTOXIC
11-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Wow, that's funny.

DDBooger
11-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Haha one night coming out of harrys headed to my truck I noticed my tailgate was down...get to my truck and find some random guy passed out back there...

My tailgate latch is broken so you have to rig it up. Not sure how he managed to do all of this while drunk but I thought it was quite a feat. So I rolled up to the front of harrys with the guy still in the back of my truck yelled out if anybody knows the guy in the back of my truck nobody said anything so I just pulled up to a cop and said take him lol Have you seen the video of a guy who comes home and sees a drunk crack head passed out on his couch?

Old Tiger
11-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Have you seen the video of a guy who comes home and sees a drunk crack head passed out on his couch? a crackhead passed out?

DDBooger
11-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
a crackhead passed out? IT isn't a perpetual high. Though, he may have been just drunk.
http://www.therundown.tv/videos/***-files/naked-burglar-falls-asleep-on-the-couch/

BaseballUmp
11-06-2010, 02:23 PM
I'd have to say that CS has the worst/funniest/fightingest drunks lol

BaseballUmp
11-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
To make this sports related, me and my friends were watching sportscenter at about 2:30 while one my friends sat outside smoking hookah. We're just chilling/talking, when all of a sudden some random guy just walks in my back door and stands there. Me and my roommate immediately ask him if we know him? He doesn't reply. Then we get a little more direct and ask if he knows anyone who lives here. He starts telling us "Don't worry about it." over and over and starts walking through our apt. We get up and start walking toward him and he immediately goes for my bedroom door, opens it and walks in(** My girlfriend is asleep in there, btw**). I go straight to my room, grab him by the arm and drag him outside while asking him basically what the hell he was doing. (It was very apparent this guy is either drunk or stoned out his mind--- unresponsive, can barely walk, etc.)

So, after we put him outside, my friend that was outside comes in and we're like dude, what the hell man? You let this guy come in? And then I notice the light in my car is on. And my friend who was outside asks if that was my car (because he didnt know). When I said yes, he told me that drunk guy was in my car digging around. At this point, drunk guy goes to the next building 3rd floor and starts trying to get in an apt door up there.

So, normally I wouldn't call the police on a drunk guy, but because this guy had already broken into my car, my apt, and my bedroom and was currently trying to get into another apt, I decided to call the cops.

So they showed up, put this guy in handcuffs (who is wearing only jeans and a short sleeve t shirt. No shoes. No socks and it is 40 degrees outside) and I just got interviewed by the police at 3 am.

I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but it was an interesting night. :doh: :confused:

Might have been G2...he was already slurring his words yesterday before he even hit the road lol

Saggy Aggie
11-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah, we didn't just immediately jump on this guy because he walked in and acted like nothing was wrong. I assumed he was a friend of one of my other 2 roommates or a friend of one of my friends who was already at my place. When we asked him if he knew any of us and he didn't reply and started staggering around, I immediately knew this was just some guy who was blitzed and didn't know what was going on. He wasn't really a threat to anyone and by the time we realized he was just some random guy... we were already pulling him outside. If I thought he was putting anyone in danger, we would've beaten the crap outta this guy, but there was at least 8 people in my apartment and I was sure none of us were in any danger.... so we just took him outside and let him roam around out there. lol

FB-fanatic
11-06-2010, 03:00 PM
What was on sportscenter?

Saggy Aggie
11-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by FB-fanatic
What was on sportscenter? LOL, No clue man. It was more of us just talking and the tv on ESPN in the background. :D

FB-fanatic
11-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Well, my sons a senior down there playing rugby for the college. He is one of the "big" guys up front. Phone him if the dude comes back.

Saggy Aggie
11-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by FB-fanatic
Well, my sons a senior down there playing rugby for the college. He is one of the "big" guys up front. Phone him if the dude comes back. Haha, I think we got it covered.